Fantasy... or Is It?

Story Info
Wife taken in the night and used by a group.
1.5k words
4.05
33.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to find 3 masked men in my bedroom who have just uncovered me and were starting to tie my feet. I react and one of them grabs my hands while the other quickly finishes tying my feet together. With their masks on, I can't tell who they are and when the one tying my feet finishes, he helps the other one tie my hands then the third one slips a hood over my head. I feel myself lifted off the bed and placed gently on the floor. I feel something cold about mid-thigh and I hear the sound of snipping as I start to feel air moving up my body until I feel something, a glove perhaps, faintly graze against my pubic hair.

As the sound gets closer I realize they are cutting my nightgown off and now are between my breasts. I can hear no other sound besides the clipping and now they have clipped my garment all the way through the neck line and 2 quick snips and it is off of me and I am completely naked. I try to protest but before I can make much more noise they slip a piece of tape over my mouth then I feel a little pinch in my neck and they being rolling me up in a rug. I don't understand what is happening and things start to get fuzzy.

I don't remember anything after that until I find myself bent at the waist over a padded table. I am naked and my legs are tied at the ankles wide apart and with my toes barely touching the ground. I lay across a small table with my hands tied stretched out to the side of me and my head is at the edge of the table. It is padded and lifting my head slightly. There are bright lights, so bright I can't see anything. They are shining straight into my face. I can hear a low noise like conversations all around me but nothing discernible.

As my level of consciousness continues to rise I feel a strange itching in my nipples and my pussy that I have never felt before. It's a kind of heat, but not hot, a buzz but not a noise. Just a slight itch that gets a little more noticeable with each passing minute. I try to move my breasts against the table but now notice they are poking through holes in the table and dangling down freely below me. The itching continues to build in my erogenous zones and I start to squirm on the table trying to see if I can alleviate some of the feeling. My breasts just jiggle in the openings and I can't pull my pussy up far enough against the table to do anything.

The itching continues to build and now I am about to get desperate.

I ask in a voice I almost don't recognize, "Can something be done about this hot itching I am feeling?"

I don't hear any response for a moment but then I hear someone in front of me say,

"She is ready."

I hear chair legs sliding all around and the sound of movement closer to me.

The voice announces, "The number you drew is the order you may proceed. Those with the colored numbers can come around to the front of her first."

The sounds of movement began to come around to where I could see a bit and now and then the light was blocked and I could see shapes, people shapes.

"You may begin." was the next thing I heard, followed by,

"If you bite you will be punished. Give her a sample, please."

I feel a sharp sting across my back up near my shoulder blades that I don't want to feel again. I cry out.

"Understood?"

"Yes I understand." I say.

One of the figures in front of me steps closer and I feel something close to my mouth, then touching my lips.

I close my mouth and hear, "Resist and you will be punished."

To which I open my mouth and feel the head of a cock against my lips begin to press in. The sting on my back cleared my head and I realize I am about to give a blow job to whomever is in front of me. The cock was decent size, not too big and he had taken his time more or less fucking my face. When he was just about to cum I felt a cock enter my pussy from behind and was none too easy about it. I had not moved due to the restraints and took all the force deep. While sudden it was not without pleasure and he waste no time in getting into rhythm though faster than I liked. The guy in my mouth pushed deeper and then I felt him spasm as he emptied his load into my mouth forcing me to swallow all of it immediately.

Meanwhile the heat and itching had continued to increase until I felt like my body was on fire but it was with desire not pain. The guy in my pussy shot his load deep and then pulled out to be replaced immediately by another with the same activity going on with my mouth. Several guys took their turns until I lost count but the itching just made me want more.

After the 4th or 8th guy came in my mouth, I lost count, I asked for some water. I heard fingers snap and quickly without words, water appeared, and a straw was placed in it then lowered so I could drink.

The man holding the water said as I was drinking, "The itching or burning you feel is the result of an aphrodisiac that we gave you on the way here. It will continue to build until you have taken in enough sperm to counteract the amount given you. Each person is different, some get enough in 10 or so by mouth, vaginally or anally. Some take 20 to 25, some many more. I suspect you will take much more since already you have had 15. You will be here until the itching stops."

I nearly choked on my water.

"Suppose I just fake it?" I asked.

"When you have had enough, your nipples will leak a clear liquid as the aphrodisiac purges its finished product from the body after blending with sufficient sperm. You see there is no faking it, your body will tell us."

"How will I know how many it took?" I asked.

"You will know." he stated confidently.

He took the water away and the fuckings were on again.

Every now and then a guy would fuck me in the ass. I had never enjoyed that and never let my husband do it but after the first 3 times it started to be pleasing. The real pleasure though was being fucked by the big cocks of which there were several. My pussy was severely used at this point and was dripping cum with every entrance of a new cock.

I lost count again of how many cocks had been in my mouth and then suddenly I noticed my nipples were running a steady stream of clear liquid and my itching had stopped. I had also lost count of my orgasms but as soon as the liquid stopped dripping from my nipples everyone finished up their fucking and my sucking and then it stopped. I had time to catch my breath before they started to untie me, but before I could get loose, I felt the prick of another needle, this time in my ass and I quickly fell into a sleep.

When I awoke it was morning and I was back in my bed as if nothing had happened. I had been washed and was in a new night gown just like the one I had on before. I started to think I had been dreaming this but it was so real. Anyway, I got dressed and went about my chores for the day knowing my husband would be home that afternoon from his trip. I had only a slight tingle anywhere that gave me pause to think it had been real, but It could have been that I was just horny for my man to get home, take me like he does and give me 5 or 6 orgasms before he allows himself to cum.

I decided to clean up again after running all my errands and dress sexy for him close to the time he should be home. When he got home I was waiting and he told me how gorgeous I looked and how he wanted to fuck me right there.

I told him to "take me to bed or lose me forever," to quote Top Gun and he laughed and took me to bed. We fucked for nearly an hour before we collapsed in exquisite pleasure. As we lay together relaxing, he asked me about my new tattoo.

I said with a laugh that I didn't have one.

He said, "Yes, you do, just above the crack of your ass, and I didn't know you were a Richard Petty fan."

I said, "I don't and I am not."

He said, "Then what is this little number 43 about?"