Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, apparently, William did her ass too, right after she had told her new pimp that a guy named Johnson had pumped a load into her bowels, and then a guy named Wilson. I couldn't even imagine William's massive cock invading her little rosebud and stretching it beyond what one would think was possible.

She hinted that her sessions with William were hot and passionate, not your standard fuck-and-cum. I knew he was grooming her. I'd seen Dave do the same thing. An infatuated whore would do anything she was told. Dave loved degrading her and she lived to please him -- from sucking off a filthy homeless man and swallowing his cum in an alley to drinking strangers' piss from a goblet all evening at a swanky party.

Gerald, the guy whose cum I was now seeing trickling from my wife's pussy, and licking and slurping up per her request, had also deposited a load in her ass. Black balls can hold a lot of cum I was finding out.

"But William told me that Black men will always prefer to cum in my pussy because there's an innate need for them to impregnate white women," she said. "But that doesn't mean they won't use my ass as stimulation and then finish in my cunt. And, um, accidents happen."

After she threw the notebook and pen back in the drawer of the nightstand by the bed. That's when she got me to clean her out. Then I shot a load (accidentally) into her mouth and another one in her pussy to mix with the remnants of this guy Gerald's sperm. It would be something I did less frequently as my wife's workload intensified and her availability became an issue.

It's difficult to describe what it feels to fuck a cunt that used to be somewhat tight after it's been fuck 20 or 30 times by multiple Black cocks in a short length of time. It was ten days since she took William's cock the first time. It was like I was fucking an entirely different person. Her pussy was swollen, but it was loose. Her pussy was soaked from Gerald's loads, but it was producing its own juice at a prodigious rate as her body adjusted to its new reality.

But it was her reactions that were the main difference. She bucked and pumped and squirmed. She moaned and cried. She cursed and swore. She begged me to fuck her harder. She was worked up to a lather but she couldn't cum.

"Breed me," she cried at one point, an utterance she used frequently with her Black lovers. "Breed this white whore!"

But my cock was nowhere near as big as any of the Black men. And it became obvious it wasn't doing to her what their cocks did. It almost seemed like she began losing interest and when I came in her she'd just been lying there for the last few minutes. She began looking at her fingernails. Maybe it was because I was white.

She gushed about how great it was, but she hadn't cum and she always used to come numerous times when we fucked. She couldn't meet my eyes and eventually I rolled off her and she went to the bathroom to shower.

After I showered I met her downstairs and had some coffee and a light lunch. She told me a bit about the fuck sessions. About the motel. She was sort of hesitant in her conversation, like she had something to say but couldn't get it out.

"What's bothering you, I mean besides letting other men have your ass," I asked, not kindly.

"I've, um, well, I've got two customers this afternoon," she finally said. "And Randy's dropping by this evening. I, well, I just wasn't thinking I guess. I'm sorry Jack. I'll just call William right now and try to cancel everything."

I didn't say a word. I just let her decide. When I didn't say anything she put down her mug and dug out her phone and hit a speed dial number. And it rang and rang and finally she hung up. She had her head hung down, sort of in defeat I guess. She tried three more times but no answer.

"I, um, guess it's too late, um to get out of these ones Jack," she said. "A guy will be here at two o'clock and then the other guy a couple hours later. I don't know who they are so I can't contact them. I never know who they are until the get here."

I remained quiet, looking into my coffee cup, thinking and maybe letting her suffer some. A couple minutes went by. She was fidgeting. I knew there was something else she wasn't telling me. I sensed it but really couldn't figure out what it could be.

After her shower she had just put on a short robe. She had known she had a john in a little while, so there was no sense getting dressed. The sash had loosened some and her tits were now hanging out and I knew her now bald pussy was visible where she stood on the other side of the kitchen island.

I saw teeth marks on one tit, and some suck marks. I'd noticed a few on her inner thighs as well. There was a couple fading marks on her neck too. Black men liked to mark up white whores.

"It's Black men," she said out of the blue. "I just can't stop. I get wet instantly. As soon as I see a Black man I get horny. I get wet. I lose focus on anything else. The last week has just been like a blur of Black cock and orgasms. Oh Jack, I'm so sorry. I really am a whore. I know it now."

"You can stop," I said. "I'm not asking you to or anything. But if you want to just stop, I'm sure William would understand. I mean if you're a whore it's because you want to be one."

"I can't stop, Jack," she said, a plaintiff edge to her voice. "I keep planning to call William and say it was fun but it's over. Then I hear his voice and I think of Black cock and get wet and just want to fuck him. I can't stop, Jack. I wish I could. I wish I wanted to."

"I think it's what you are meant to do," I said. "Look at yourself all along. You're a slut. Now you're a whore."

She nodded, tits bouncing as she moved.

We finished our sandwiches and another coffee. At just two o'clock I saw a car pull in the driveway.

"I'll be in the spare bedroom," I said. "It's what you do now, Hon. You are a whore. A prostitute. I'll get William to work up a better schedule. And you and I will develop some rules and guidelines. This isn't going to be Black owned. I guess you're really becoming a Black cock whore. Every cuckold's ultimate fantasy short of getting bred by Black men."

Her first trick came up the walk and she met him at the door with the robe open and her mind totally occupied with what she was going to experience in the next few hours. The guy knew she was married and when he saw me he wasn't phased at all.

"You must be Jack," he said shaking my hand. "Jackson. William said your whore was a good ride. I truly appreciate you letting me try her out. I come through town every few weeks, so her being available will really keep me from going crazy."

He had pulled the sash of her gown off completely and slid the garment off her shoulders. She stood there totally naked as he played with her tits and marveled at how her pussy lips were swollen and already glistening and her breathing was already getting ragged.

"Oh, she looks like she's gonna be well worth the money," he said, standing in the doorway with my naked wife completely visible to the outside world. She didn't even notice. "And she does anal too. William was bragging that up. Said she's a natural. She just been fucked?"

"Ah, I dumped in her a little while ago and, I don't know, a guy had her for the night and put at least one load in her ass," I said. "But she's all cleaned up now. Well, mostly."

Susan was glowing in anticipation, her right hand reaching for the obvious bulge in his pants with the other playing with her tit, rolling her nipple. I don't think she could even hear us talking about her.

"She loves giving up her ass to Black cock," I said. "Lots of cocks using it. She loves anal sex. In fact the more the better, she always says. I think William may be grooming her for just that. Big market for anal whores. White men more so than Black. But I expect you'd have some fun dumping a load in her bowels."

"Oh, I'll be trying that for sure," he said. "William's said basically no rules except don't hurt her or mark her up too much. That about it?"

"I'd say he nailed it," I agreed. "But I expect you'll want to nail her now. Up the stairs, last bedroom at the end. She'll show you. You mind if I watch from the doorway some? It's an amazing thing to see, a big Black cock sliding into a tiny white whore."

"Not at all," he said. "In fact, here's my phone. Why don't you record some of it. Make sure you get the cream pies. Now, the only thing I ask is to keep my face out of it. I can edit later on, but it just makes it easier. I'd like to send it to a few buddies who might be interested in taking her for a ride if they pass through town. And of course I'll put it up on my fap profile."

I saw Susan's face look confused and then alarmed. But Jackson was already ushering her ahead of him and feeling her ass as they went upstairs. I was a few steps behind and grabbed a tripod from my study and set it up in the bedroom as Susan began to undress Jackson. Her eyes lit up when she was able to pull his semi-hard cock from his boxers, marveling at its size.

"You suck on that some," he told Susan as he put his hand on the back of her head. "I expect you'll be getting very familiar with that cock if you're as good as William says you are."

She sucked and licked Jackson's big Black cock. Her eyes sort of glazed over and her total attention was on the big pole and her dripping pussy as one hand played with her slippery gash and sensitive clit. She was moaning already, three inches of cock in her mouth and her spit drooling down her chin. As she bobbed on the now slick cock, her tits bounced and jiggled, the nipples diamond nubs.

"Oh yeah, I already know I'll be back," he sighed. "Oh my yes. She's been well trained. I know guys would hand you a lot of cash to take her off your hands. High six figures easy."

I think he was talking about selling my wife completely -- not just her pussy for a few hours. Her entire body for good. But I don't think she heard.

Then she did something that floored me. She throated the man's nine-inch cock. It wasn't one swift movement. It was slow and steady. Not once did she pull back. She leaned forward until her nose was pressed hard against his curly black pubic hair. And Jackson held her head there for what seemed like ages as she hummed. And Jackson groaned and grunted and was so close to cuming that he had to push her back.

Susan gasped for a big lungful of air. She had obviously been sucking a lot of cock, something she rarely did for me. I'd heard about throating and I'd heard about women humming to make men cum. Apparently it worked, because Jackson had obviously almost shot his load down her throat. She later told me William and Randy spent a night teaching her to control her gag reflex.

"After you can do that, it's real easy," she explained. "Randy said I'm worth more being able to throat and do anal."

Indeed, when I finally found promotional material about my wife on a members-only website, she was described as being proficient in throating and anal. It listed her availability and rates. I'll explain some of that later.

I'd seen both William and Randy fuck her. And it was amazing. She was moved around and accessed like she was a little plaything. Her pussy provided all the necessary lubrication, and she moved to position herself to the cock's best advantage. She did all that with Jackson and more.

Although she'd had many Bulls in the past 15 years, in the past week she had evolved from the always-anxious-to-try-something-new housewife to a proficient fuck machine. She could anticipate. She could edge a cock perfectly. She knew to heft Jackson's balls as she sucked his cock. She cleaned up all spilled cum, whether from the source or from her own pussy. And when he wanted anal, she moved to the appropriate position and after he ran his big cockhead through her wet pussy lips for lubrication, he slid into her ass like it was a cunt. Little resistance and lots of moans from her as she easily adjusted to his massive cock and began humping back at him as they set up a medium rhythm.

Susan was one of those rare creatures. She could achieve an anal orgasm and she could achieve a vaginal orgasm from anal stimulation. Eugene, her new Black doctor, explained it to me a few weeks later. There are actually high-density nerves in anal tissue that when stimulated, usually by a large cock, can cause a major orgasm in the anus in both men and women. Susan was textbook.

"I have to tell you, she's exceptional," the doctor said. "Some women are natural sexual creatures who, by some freak of genetics, are the ultimate whores. All their erogenous zones are highly sensitive, so you touch her tits, it's like touching her clit. Inner thighs, neck, armpits, sides of their torso, lower abdomen. The cervix is it's own separate erogenous zone. Whores like Susan are addicted to what they do and they provide maximum pleasure to those who are fortunate enough to use them, or in some cases, own them."

I think she had several of each type of orgasm in the next 10 minutes with Jackson, and her screams and moans filled the house. Pussy juice, flowing from the anal stimulation, was emanating from between their bodies. And that caused Jackson to increase his pace and launch a massive load into her that at his behest I caught on video as he finally pulled out to leave a gaping hole that was pulsating, and, as she rolled slowly onto her side with her ass towards me, expelled much of his load onto the sheets.

That day, Jackson was stunned at her anal abilities.

"She milked me," he said. "She literally milked the cum out of me by flexing her ass and making me cum. I couldn't have resisted even if I'd wanted to. That in itself is worth an extra hundred dollars."

In fact, after he fucked her pussy and unloaded in her fertile baby chamber, she cleaned him up with her tongue and he added an extra bill as he set the money down on my nightstand.

"Here ya go, Jack," he said to me. "You got some valuable property right here. You might want to think about putting some insurance on her pussy."

I laughed, thinking it was a joke.

"I'm serious," he said. "I'll make some calls and get that twat valuated and put, say, ten million on it."

He was serious, because in a month or so her pussy (a man came out to see her and valuate her and her pussy) was insured for more money than I'd ever make in my entire life.

"That's your money maker, Jack," Jackson told me. "You keep her working like she is now. A good whore like your wife is worth a lot of money. Of course her pussy devaluates over time, so 10 years from now when it's basically worn out, the insurance will have been reduced down to zero. We can insure her tits too, if you want."

He pulled her up from the bed, talking about her like she wasn't even there, careful not to get anymore cum on him after he'd showered, and gave her a kiss.

"I've fucked a lot of whores," he said to me. "All over the world. I've never ever had one as good as this one. I'll set up some dates, Jack. Any objections if I bought her for a few days at a time? I got the money, and most of the time I've got the time."

I gave him his phone back and we exchanged emails and he said he'd get one of his tech guys to edit up a good version of the carnal event and get it to me.

"You ever think of her doing porn," he asked. "She'd be top ranked in no time. Get a tattoo scheme and some piercings on her and she'd be at the top of the porn ratings. I can set that up for you too. Heck, I'm taking up your time. I expect she's got more work to do. She got more johns this afternoon?"

I nodded.

"One in a few minutes and a guy tonight," I said. "She's doing about three a day."

"Heck, that's nothing," he said. "But it's a good pace if she's new to it. She's probably good for five a day. You'll find out down the road."

When the next guy showed up, she had just had enough time to shower. It wasn't a repeat of Jackson, but it wasn't far off. The guy lasted less than half an hour the first time and almost an hour the second. He left $400 on the bed and Susan was in a missionary fuck position with all kinds of fluids leaking out of her. When I went in she was almost unconscious. I heard the numerous orgasms as she moaned, screamed, grunted, gasped, and cursed and swore as the man fucked her. How many was this now? The 20th? 30th? I had no idea. There were two or three a day and it was the tenth day. Or was it the eleventh?

I wiped off what I could with the top sheet and slid into her again. She was pretty much asleep, but I was so hard I had to fuck her, even if her cunt was just a big, stretched out hole. I came in no time, rolled off of her and eventually got up and picked my spent and extremely sticky wife off the bed and carried her to the bathtub where I had already run the hot water after the last Black man came in her.

I lowered her in and she revived some. I started cleaning her up, globs of cum floating in the water. And then I got her up and turned on the shower to do her hair. By then she was back in the land of the living and finished up. I took advantage of the water and showered with her.

I reminded her about Randy as she put on a sheer, white nighty. It hid nothing, and I guess that was the idea. I'd pull some shades when we got downstairs. I knew she was dressing for Randy and even though she was almost worn completely out, the big Black man would spend the evening in our bed with my wife pinned under him and impaled on his massive cock.

He'd be arriving in less than an hour.

Susan was still in a daze. Although we talked, mostly me trying to get details of her 10-day fuck fest, she was so wiped it was like she had a hard time focusing and stammered and stumbled her words and finally I saw tears roll down her face and she came over to where I was sitting on the couch, got on her knees in front of me said she didn't know what she was doing and should she continue and if I was okay with it.

"Please, honey," she begged. "I know I this is way beyond cuckolding and being a hot wife. I need to know what you feel and if I should keep doing it."

I was silent.

"I feel so bad not letting you fuck my ass, but you're a cuck and there has to be something held back," she said. "And to find out, well, you know, getting fucked in the ass by those giant Black cocks was soooo good."

"If you want to keep fucking these guys, then I guess that's what you do," I said. "You love it, obviously, and with William vetting the men, it should be safe. I want your pussy when ever I ask for it. And I want you to do things for me when your not fucking for money."

I loved to see her nearly naked in public and exposing her pussy and tits. She did it sometimes. So she agreed to that and a range of other things, including letting me film her with obliging Black men like Jackson. I'll recount a few of the things I got her to do based on her promise that day. But that's a story for later on.

And she agreed to let me talk to William about setting up her schedule and deciding on how many tricks she did in a day. William and I worked that out the next day.

But it was Randy who looked out our back window and came up with an idea that changed everything. It would take most of the planning away, increase client numbers and frequency, and was virtually foolproof.

She went upstairs and when Randy arrived a few minutes later he greeted me warmly and we had a drink. I said Susan was in the bedroom, probably getting ready for him.

"She's been well used, I hear," Randy said. "William says she's adjusted pretty well to being a whore. She's learned to throat and do anal. You must be proud of her. She's a top performer and seems to have taken to it quite naturally."

"So I hear," I said. "I've been trying to get up to speed. And just so you know, she had two clients this afternoon. They did her hard. Jackson somebody. I don't know the other guy's name. I think she's pretty tired."