Fantasy Pics and Sexting Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic Photography.
6.4k words
3.82
20.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day a local police officer stopped into the store to say hello. I don't know him well but he stops every couple weeks to say hello when he is cruising through our area of town. He is a customer and that is how we met. He is a very nice guy named Sean and we always had good conversations evOne day a local police officer stopped into the store to say hello. I don't know him well but he stops every couple weeks to say hello when he is cruising through our area of town. He is a customer and that is how we met. He is a very nice guy named Sean and we always had good conversations even though he is 20 years younger than my 55 years.

I had been texting with my honey all afternoon and it had turned into sexual talk and fantasy. He had been telling me about a couple women that were flirting with him in the conference and I wanted him to tell me what he would do to them if he could get one of them back to his hotel room. It was all talk, fantasy, and role play type stuff and I would never expect him to do anything other than go to his room and rub one out looking at a few pics of me that I texted him.

I had been thinking about taking a couple sexy selfies to send to my hubby who was on a business trip in Ft. Lauderdale. When Sean walked in I suddenly had the thought that he should take a few pics for me to send to my honey. Since it was almost closing time, my coworker had left for the day so I was by myself.

"Hey Sean, I need to you to do me a favor," I smiled at him.

"You need something carried to the car," he asked as I headed toward the front door.

"No hon, I like your big muscles, but I don't need them today," I answered as I locked the front door and put the Closed sign on the glass.

"Hey lady you just locked me in the store," Sean stated the obvious.

"Don't worry hon, I promise I will let you out in just a minute. Need just one minute of your time."

"Sure no problem, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to take a couple pics of me, if you don't mind. Here is my phone and you know how to zoom in and out right?" I asked him.

"I know how to use a phone camera, but you want a pic in the store," he didn't understand.

"No not here, but back in the office. Can you just head into the office and sit in the chair at the desk. I will be right there, just need a quick stop in the bathroom. Just get the camera ready. Thanks."

"I'm heading to your office now. See you in a minute."

I stepped into the bathroom and primped up a bit. A little makeup and a little lip stick. Not sure what I wanted to do so I thought it through for a minute. I just wanted a few pics to tease my husband and I didn't want to mislead Sean.

I decided to step out of my rust colored jeans and they hit the bathroom floor in a clump. I was wearing a nice white blouse and a pure white bra, that did it's best to hold in my 34DD's. I was wearing black and white zebra pattern silk panties, and though I forgot to look, my bush was tamed as it was early summer.

I slipped on my short, two inch high heel shoes and headed for the office. As I walked I unbuttoned the top four buttons of my blouse exposing more than my share of cleavage, as the girls were trying to escape the bra into the new found freedom.

It's interesting that at my age I felt damn good about how I looked and felt no trepidation about stepping into the office partially undressed in front of the much younger cop turned photographer. I may be older but at 5'3" and 130 pounds I knew I looked decent.

I took a deep breath, spread my blouse a little wider, and stepped into the doorway with my legs spread wide, holding onto both door frames with my arms up in the air. Now that I think about it I must have looked like I was attached to a St. Andrews sex cross and that was not my intent when I stepped into the doorway.

"Whoa," Sean blurted out as he looked up from behind the desk as he looked me over. "Holy shit," he murmured as his eyes moved from my blouse down to my panties and back again, about five times.

"What the fuck, Sean, take a few pics would you," I demanded.

Without saying a word he sat up straight, fumbled with the phone camera and yelled out, "what the fuck is right. So, ah, well, you want me to take a pic of you like that," he sheepishly inquired.

"Heck yes, hon. Get that thing working over there," I demanded of him and smiled a big smile.

"What the hell are you doing lady? I'm working right now," Sean wanted to know.

"Take another one of this pose. Look Sean, I just need you to take a couple more pics for me and you can go back to work. If you don't feel comfortable, I will take a few selfies. I'm trying to send my hubby a few pics to get him aroused and I figured having someone else take them would give him better images than a few horrible selfies."

Sean laughed and wondered why I wanted to get my hubby worked up. I told him that he was on a business trip and we were doing a little sexting this afternoon and I thought a few erotic pics of me would get him going and keep him company in the hotel tonight.

"I'm pretty sure with that body you wouldn't take a bad selfie," Sean mumbled as he snapped a few more pics.

I seductively walked over to the office desk, leaned over, squeezed my tits together, and smiled at him as my tits and their cleavage were about 2 feet from Sean's face. My boobs were trying to escape their white wrapper but seemed resigned to their fate, imprisoned as they were.

Sean whimpered, "forget getting your husband all worked up, what about me?"

"Keep taking pics, dude," I scolded him.

I sat on the desk with my back facing him and finished unbuttoning my blouse.

As I took it off I turned my body toward Sean and wanted to know, "what about you?" I threw my blouse at him and I think he got a cool pic of that.

"Well you are trying to get your husband worked up, but in case you hadn't noticed you have got me going. The hell with him."

I hadn't noticed anything about him other than his shock at having me sit close to him in my panties and bra with my blouse draped around his neck.

I coyly turned to him, blew him a kiss and seductively asked him to unsnap my bra while I sat on the desk. I did catch a glance at some wood building in his lap. "Make sure you get a pic of you unsnapping the bra," I ordered Sean.

He fumbled around with the bra for a while cursing it since it was too big to use one hand. Finally he got it unsnapped and then told me to stay there so he could get a pic of his hand removing it.

He threw the bra around his neck too. And there I was sitting on the office desk wearing only my silk panties. I turned around and leaned over again, this time showing him my large breasts, just inches away from his face. He was taking pics.

Then I sat up facing Sean, and sitting on my ass facing him I spread my legs wide across the desk. There I was sitting on the desk with my tits staring at him, and my legs spread wide with the black and white panties holding back my neatly trimmed bush. My tits were gorgeous even if gravity had started to take it's toll, with large brown areolas and large nipples cast against the pure white skin of the early summer suntan, and I knew I had his attention.

He was dutifully taking pics and mumbling "holy shit, holy shit."

I pushed my tits up with both hands and squeezed them together for a couple more sultry pics. Then I eased my hand down to the front of my panties and gently scrolled a single digit from the top of my panties, tracing a line along my lips down to where my ass met the desk and then back up again.

Like a good boy, he kept taking pics.

"Get a close up of my red toenails, Sean," I ordered.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "Anything else?"

"Tell me what I'm missing hon," I whispered to him.

"Hell I think I got a few great pics. Can I take a few with my camera," he wanted to know.

"Absolutely not! I don't need to see my tits on the internet," I barked at him.

Sean laughed and told me not to worry as he would cover my face. "Hell no Sean. Just my phone but thanks for asking," I replied. "What pose am I missing?" What would you like to see?"

"That is a loaded question, lady," Sean replied.

"Come on Sean, step up and take control of the photo shoot," I encouraged him.

As he thought about it, I slid off the desk and my feet hit the floor with my tits now inches away from his face. I got a good look at the bulge in his pants.

"Hey Sean, you better not set off your pistol with that thing sticking out of your pants," I smiled and laughed at him.

I turned around with my ass just inches away from his face and I leaned across the desk giving him a good ass shot, though it was still covered in black and white silk.

"That is a great shot, babe," Sean drooled.

I reached my hand between my legs, and placed my middle finger in the middle of my panties and held it for him to get a pic, then I slowly moved it back across my pussy and pulled it our from between my legs. Hmm, my finger came back wet as there was now a wet spot in the target area of my panties.

"You are running out of time to pick a pose, Sean. I'm almost done."

"Well for my money I'd like to see you without those panties straddling your hips," Sean said almost apologetically.

"Don't think you would like it Sean. You are that age that likes everything shaved and I can tell you I am not shaved. Trimmed yes, shaved no." I gave him a visual preview.

"Well lets lose them and then decide," he challenged me.

I walked out of the office into the hall, removed the panties, and threw them back into the office at him as I walked down the hall. I was now completely naked as I headed for the showroom sales floor. For a fleeting moment, I was worried about the owner coming back to the store but I knew they rarely did so. In fact, suddenly the thought of getting caught triggered more moisture in my pussy.

I went over to the checkout counter, sat down with my back against the wall, and spread my legs wide. I heard Sean ask me where I went.

"Most men would not lose sight of a totally naked woman, Sean." I threatened him.

He came around the corner and into the showroom. He took one look at me totally naked with my legs spread on the floor and simply said, "holy shit that's amazing."

"You are supposed to be taking pics, Sean," I reminded him.

"He pointed the camera at me and said, "fuck the camera let's go baby,"

"Go where Sean," I smiled back.

"I want to take that for a ride and you want to ride what I have baby," Sean was now selling me.

I placed both hands over my pussy and asked him if he liked that view better.

"I think I'd like the view where you gently pull your lips apart, horny lady."

So I immediately pulled my lips apart exposing glistening moisture against the fresh pink of my vagina. Sean was snapping away.

"Got a few great pics honey and now I need to give you what your deserve," he whined.

"Look at the time Sean. I need to go and you need to get back to work before someone thinks you are missing in action." I jumped up and headed for the front door completely naked. I unlocked the door and thanked him profusely for his time.

He begrudgingly headed for the door. I stopped him when he got there, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and brushed my hand across the steel hard rod that was trapped in his uniform. "Thanks for helping me out honey," I smiled.

"Damn lady that was the craziest thing that ever happened to me. I gotta tell you one day I'm going to hit that," he promised.

"I bet you will be thinking about that tonight won't you babe," I teased him some more.

"And tomorrow and this weekend," he said. "Can you do this session every week?"

"Don't get fresh Sean and don't be a stranger."

I watched him get into his car and I locked the door and headed back to the office to find my clothes. I was thinking how much fun that was and how horny I was as I stepped into the office.

I sat naked in the chair and looked at the pics. Not bad for an old lady was my thought. I texted a half dozen pics to my husband and waited. As I waited the feelings in my pussy took over and I started ever so gently to rub my fingers into the wetness. OMG that felt so good and I need to cum right now.

As my finger went deeper and I started to grind my husband responded to the text message. He said he was drooling and wished he was there to take care of me. He wondered how I got such great selfies at a distance and said his favorite was the close up of my ass with my panties still on.

"Well I gotta tell you honey they were not selfies. Since it was closing time I got a customer, the cop I told you about, to help me with the photo's. I thought they would be better pics. Don't you think they are?"

"The cop took the pics," he asked.

"Yep, I hope that doesn't upset you," and I texted him a couple more of me completely naked, spread eagle on the floor.

There was no response for a while so I went back to putting some pressure on my magic spot. I was tweaking my nipples too. I was a hot mess and needed to explode.

Ding, another text came in from the hubby.

"It looks like he is a pro. The pics are great. My new favorite is you spread eagle on the floor completely naked. You are gorgeous."

"Thanks hon. I knew you would like them," I replied.

"I have a raging hard-on right now," he testified.

"I'm soaked knowing how hot they make you," I texted back.

"Shit I had to leave the conference room and I'm hiding in a stall in the bathroom," he informed me.

"Oh cool, tell me what you think about this one," and I texted him a closer shot of me spreading my lips with both hands.

"Wow babe, I gotta tell you that is hot and I'm stroking to that beauty. You look soaking wet," the text dinged into my phone.

And another ding. "I hope you took care of your photographer friend. Wouldn't be nice to let him go home without a taste. I'm sure he must have eased into that wetness and gave you what you were looking for."

I laughed to myself, flipped through the pics and texted him the one where Sean's hand is removing my bra. I did not comment.

Ding. "Lucky bastard got to undress you too? That makes me so hot."

"What makes you so hot," I texted back.

Ding. He texted me a pic of his enraged dick with his hand squeezing it hard. He is large and was at full attention.

Ding. "What makes me hard is thinking about your buddy undressing you in the office and then fucking you on the floor. Did he get you from behind or did he get your legs up in the air?" he wanted to know.

"Nice pic babe," I sent back. "Love how big your cock is right now." I inserted my fingers between my lips, laid back and thought about Sean undressing me and then fucking me on the floor as my husband thought he did.

"Did he make you cum a couple times," he texted. "I'm about to lose my load in the bathroom looking at you spread eagle on the floor, thinking about your buddy pounding your pussy. Damn, I would love to have seen that.

"I'm about to cum too, honey. I'm still here and I have my fingers doing their job."

Ding. "Have your camera man text me a pic of that now," he begged.

"He left so no more pics from Sean," I disappointed him.

He wanted to know how it felt to have a strange cock in me. "Tell me every detail," he ordered. "The thought of watching you get pounded by the cop is making me crazy."

"I don't know how his cock felt, baby. I didn't even see his dick. Well, I saw the wood in his pants but I told him this was just a photo session. He didn't even touch me, just my bra and panties." I filled him in.

"When we were done I chased him out, locked the door and sent you the pics. Now I'm about to cum."

Ding. OMG baby, I just shot my load and it went completely across the stall and hit the door. Holy fuck you make me hot."

I went back to gently rubbing my clit thinking about Sean sliding in and out of me. It was more than I could take and I erupted in a violent orgasm as I thought about Sean and my husband.

"Well we are even because I just had a really nice orgasm. The fingers know what to do LOL," I texted back.

Ding. "Good for your babe. Can't wait to get home to give you some real satisfaction."

"You liked the idea of some younger guy fucking me didn't you," I texted back.

Ding. "I gotta tell you I always thought I would be jealous with something like that but those pics and the thought of him slamming into you made me crazy."

"Well then I got the result I wanted honey. I need to clean up, get dressed and go home. I will call you later tonight."

Ding. "Love you baby and thanks for the great pics. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of them," he promised.


en though he is 20 years younger than my 55 years.

I had been texting with my honey all afternoon and it had turned into sexual talk and fantasy. He had been telling me about a couple women that were flirting with him in the conference and I wanted him to tell me what he would do to them if he could get one of them back to his hotel room. It was all talk, fantasy, and role play type stuff and I would never expect him to do anything other than go to his room and rub one out looking at a few pics of me that I texted him.

I had been thinking about taking a couple sexy selfies to send to my hubby who was on a business trip in Ft. Lauderdale. When Sean walked in I suddenly had the thought that he should take a few pics for me to send to my honey. Since it was almost closing time, my coworker had left for the day so I was by myself.

"Hey Sean, I need to you to do me a favor," I smiled at him.

"You need something carried to the car," he asked as I headed toward the front door.

"No hon, I like your big muscles, but I don't need them today," I answered as I locked the front door and put the Closed sign on the glass.

"Hey lady you just locked me in the store," Sean stated the obvious.

"Don't worry hon, I promise I will let you out in just a minute. Need just one minute of your time."

"Sure no problem, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to take a couple pics of me, if you don't mind. Here is my phone and you know how to zoom in and out right?" I asked him.

"I know how to use a phone camera, but you want a pic in the store," he didn't understand.

"No not here, but back in the office. Can you just head into the office and sit in the chair at the desk. I will be right there, just need a quick stop in the bathroom. Just get the camera ready. Thanks."

"I'm heading to your office now. See you in a minute."

I stepped into the bathroom and primped up a bit. A little makeup and a little lip stick. Not sure what I wanted to do so I thought it through for a minute. I just wanted a few pics to tease my husband and I didn't want to mislead Sean.

I decided to step out of my rust colored jeans and they hit the bathroom floor in a clump. I was wearing a nice white blouse and a pure white bra, that did it's best to hold in my 34DD's. I was wearing black and white zebra pattern silk panties, and though I forgot to look, my bush was tamed as it was early summer.

I slipped on my short, two inch high heel shoes and headed for the office. As I walked I unbuttoned the top four buttons of my blouse exposing more than my share of cleavage, as the girls were trying to escape the bra into the new found freedom.

It's interesting that at my age I felt damn good about how I looked and felt no trepidation about stepping into the office partially undressed in front of the much younger cop turned photographer. I may be older but at 5'3" and 130 pounds I knew I looked decent.

I took a deep breath, spread my blouse a little wider, and stepped into the doorway with my legs spread wide, holding onto both door frames with my arms up in the air. Now that I think about it I must have looked like I was attached to a St. Andrews sex cross and that was not my intent when I stepped into the doorway.

12