Fantasy Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're paying attention, Nattie. If you cut me you'll be in for it!"

"I'll be careful."

Nattie bent to apply the razor to Princess' leg in a slow, steady stroke, then rinsed the razor and added a second pass. Rivulets of water dripped down the sides of Princess' shins and soaked the comforter cover, but the other woman didn't seem concerned - she was completely absorbed in the task of shaving. And without fail she snuck desperate glances at her nude young mistress between strokes of the razor.

When Nattie had shaved all the skin she could reach, Princess rolled over, smearing the rest of the gel into the bedspread, and allowed Nattie to shave the backs of her legs. It was an inefficient way to shave legs, but the point wasn't to make it easy - it was to force the older woman to go slow and appreciate each moment, and give her time to ogle her Princess' body.

When Nattie was done, Princess rolled onto her back again.

"Did you do a proper job of it this time?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You didn't miss any?"

"No ma'am, I was very thorough."

"I should hope so. You certainly took your time."

"I'm sorry."

"On to the massage, then."

"Ma'am? What about your..." Nattie gestured vaguely to the area between Princess' legs.

"What are you mumbling about now?"

She cleared her throat. "Would you permit me to shave your...bikini area?"

Princess gave her an incredulous stare. "Do you think I want you clumsily hacking away at my softest and most sensitive skin?" She stroked her fingertips over her vulva as she spoke, a motion that drew Nattie's gaze almost hypnotically.

"I'd be very careful, I promise." Her voice was a whisper.

Princess was silent, regarding Nattie with a skeptical raised eyebrow. The older woman took the silence as license to plead her case.

"I wouldn't nick you, I'd be so gentle. I won't miss any! Please?"

Another moment passed as Princess appraised her over-eager attendant. "I suppose it will save me the trouble," she conceded. "I expect not a single hair remaining."

"No ma'am, of course not."

"And use a fresh blade, not that old one."

"Yes ma'am." Nattie wasted no time retrieving a new blade from the bathroom, then getting into position between Princess' ankles, still in her bra and long skirt.

Princess spread her legs a little as Nattie carefully applied the gel. The feel of the fingers stroking and rubbing her felt good, but not thrilling or erotic - more like getting an exam at a doctor's office, or being touched during a bikini wax. Intimate, yes, but Trish didn't allow herself to get swept away by the sensations. She was here to play a role, not to get herself off.

The afternoon was about Nathalie, first and foremost, and that's where Trish's focus remained. A satisfied customer was a repeat customer, after all.

She could hear Nattie's laboured breathing as she bent to apply the first stroke. The look of intense, even feverish concentration on the older woman's face spoke to the importance of the moment for her. Trish knew better than to interrupt at this stage - not when there was a sharp blade so close to her nether regions!

A few minutes later it was done, and Nattie went for a warm washcloth to wipe away the remnants of shaving gel and loose hairs. The soft, hot friction against her now-denuded pussy felt comfortable; Nattie hadn't cut her with the blade.

"I hope that's good?" Nattie asked.

Princess lowered her hand and made a little show of caressing the top and sides of her sex with the tips of her fingers, spending more time there than was strictly necessary. Nattie's eyes followed the movement hungrily.

"I suppose," Princess agreed grudgingly. "You didn't do too badly."

"Thank you."

"I'll allow a kiss to reward you," Princess said.

"Oh! thank you, ma'am," Nattie sounded genuinely excited.

"Right here, Nattie," Princess said, tapping her pubic mound with the tip of her finger. "A proper kiss, mind you - I don't want you slobbering all over me."

"No ma'am, of course not. Now?"

"Yes, now."

Nattie bent low, bringing her face close to Princess' smooth pussy. She paused a moment, eyes closed, inhaling the mingled scents of shaving gel and female flesh, then pressed a kiss to the spot Princess had indicated. The contact lasted a couple of seconds, then Nattie drew back. Her face was flushed and she was breathing through her mouth.

"Thank you, so much."

"Enough of that. On with the massage."

The massage was a chance for Nattie to openly grope and ogle her Princess' body, while at the same time not being permitted to touch her in any way that was even a little sexual. Her oil-soaked hands worked Princess' calves and hamstrings, buttocks and lower back, and then up between her shoulder blades, shoulders, arms and the back of her neck, but the tempting crevasse between her buttocks was strictly off-limits.

When Princess rolled onto her back, Nattie could work her feet, legs, hips and torso but had to made a wide berth around her pubic area and her breasts - no touching of those sacred areas was allowed. Being able to look but not touch added an element of sweet torment to the massage for poor Nattie.

And Princess wasn't an idle recipient - she aggressively directed the proceedings. Nor was she easily satisfied.

"Go back to my feet."

"Spend more time between my toes."

"Press harder with your thumbs."

"I told you to spend more time on my feet!"

"You barely touched my hamstrings. Go back and do them again."

"Do my feet again."

The massage stretched to forty-five minutes before Princess was satisfied and allowed Nattie to wipe her down with a fresh towel.

"A lot of practice is in order. That was barely adequate," Princess muttered, pulling on a clean robe that Nattie provided.

"I'm sorry."

"Nails next, Nattie. Meet me in the living room."

Nattie hurried to retrieve the pedicure set from the bathroom while Princess stretched and walked to the living room.

"Did you have a colour in mind?" Nattie said, setting the kit on the floor, then kneeling in front of the couch.

"Up, Nattie. Stand at 'inspect'," Princess said, deciding to change things up a bit.

Her earliest sessions with Nathalie had been carefully scripted, but as they grew more comfortable in their respective roles it had become more commonplace for Princess to direct the action as she saw fit. Nathalie seemed only too eager to give up that control, and had always been pleased with the results.

The older woman stood straight, eyes forward, feet apart, not even questioning the out-of-the-blue directive.

Princess stood in front of her and looked her in the eyes. "Panties."

Nattie's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed a deep red. "Ma'am?"

"Your panties, silly girl. In my hand. Now," Princess snapped.

"Yes ma'am," Nattie quickly removed her panties from under her long skirt and put them in Princess' hand.

"Are they still clean and dry, like they're supposed to be?"

"Y-yes ma'am. I think so."

Princess found the panties soaked with Nattie's long-simmering arousal. As expected.

"What is this?" Princess said in a sharp tone, holding the panties up in front of Nattie's red face.

"It's...wetness..."

"What condition are your panties supposed to be in at all times?"

"Clean and dry."

"So what happened?"

Nattie was breathing harder. Her face was almost crimson, and a sheen of moisture glistened on her top lip.

"I'm sorry."

"This isn't the first time, is it?"

"No ma'am."

"This happened last time."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

"And what happened the last time you couldn't keep your panties dry?"

"You...stood me in the corner. For twenty minutes."

"And what did I say would happen next time it happened?"

"You said...I'd be spanked."

Princess dropped the wet panties on the floor and made herself comfortable on the couch. Corporal punishment was something new; they'd never tried it before, although Nathalie hadn't listed it as a hard limit during their earliest discussions. Still, Trish would go slow - she didn't want to do anything that would jolt Nathalie out of the mood they were building together.

"Maybe a spanking will do you good - teach you to keep your panties dry for a change."

"Yes ma'am."

"Unless you'd rather stand in the corner again?"

There was a pause as Nattie considered the options. It only lasted a moment.

"No ma'am."

"No?"

"I don't want to stand in the corner again."

"Then get over my knee."

Nattie stepped forward and started to get into position.

"What are you doing?"

"Ma'am?"

"Remove your skirt, silly girl! Why would I spank you wearing a skirt?"

"Sorry."

Nattie unzipped and removed the long skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath. Trish had always - privately - considered Nathalie's legs her best feature. They were long and graceful, with a shapely curve that Trish knew she'd never be able to match despite all the time she spent at the gym. Genetics had gifted the older woman with truly beautiful gams.

The bushy patch of pubic hair, however, had been Princess' doing. She expected her subject unshaven, and Nattie had allowed her bush to grow out. That fact had always intrigued Trish.

Clearly, Princess' wishes mattered, even when Nathalie was 'out of character' between appointments. There was no reason that Nathalie should obey Princess' wishes once the visit was over - what she did on her own time wasn't any of Trish's concern. And yet the other woman continued to follow her mistress' directions all on her own.

Nattie awkwardly arranged herself over Princess' legs so her head was at one end of the couch and her feet at the other, her hips on Princess' lap.

"Is it too much to expect a grown woman to keep her panties clean and dry?" Princess said, resting her right hand on Nattie's smooth buttock.

"No ma'am. I'm sorry."

"After each smack you will say 'I must keep my panties dry'. Is that clear? Maybe that will drive home the lesson."

"Yes ma'am."

Trish took a moment to rub Nattie's buttocks, knowing the intimate contact would improve the experience for the older woman. After a moment Princess drew back and smacked Nattie's fleshy, right cheek - enough to produce a mild sting but nothing approaching actual pain. Pain wasn't the purpose of a spanking like this.

"I must keep my panties dry," Nattie mumbled.

"Speak up."

She repeated the words, more clearly.

Princess struck Nattie twice more, and the submissive woman dutifully recited her lines each time. The sweet, telltale scent of Nattie's arousal had become obvious in the air - corporal punishment suited her tastes quite nicely, apparently!

Smack.

"I give you very simple instructions, and you can't even follow those."

"I'm sorry. I must keep my panties dry."

Smack.

"Do you enjoy being difficult with me?"

"No ma'am, I promise. I must keep my panties dry."

Smack.

"It's like you're not even listening when I talk."

"I do listen, I promise! I must keep my panties dry."

After a dozen swats she paused, stroking Nattie's ass with her fingertips, a light caress. The gentle spanking had produced a faint shade of pink, barely discernible against the other woman's pale skin.

"Is any of this sinking in, silly girl?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Have you learned anything, or do you need a few more to get my point across?"

There was a momentary pause.

"A few more please." Nattie's voice was barely audible.

Smack.

"Feeling especially thick-headed today, are you?"

"Yes, ma'am. I must keep my panties dry."

Smack.

Princess continued to spank and admonish, pausing every half-dozen strokes to rub and caress and 'check in' with her errant subject. It took more than thirty swats before Nattie felt she'd 'learned her lesson' and Princess brought the spanking to an end.

Nattie slid off the couch and stood up, dressed only in the boring, white bra. A pink flush suffused her face and fanned down her chest. Her breathing was quick, pupils dilated, legs quivering - she was totally immersed in the fantasy.

"Shall I dress now?"

"Why bother? You'll only dirty whatever you put on. What am I going to do with you?"

"I'm sorry."

Princess gave a sigh. "Begin the pedicure, Nattie - cherry red polish."

"Yes ma'am."

As Nattie knelt on the hardwood, Princess eased back onto the soft cushions of the couch and allowed her thighs to fall open, revealing her smooth pussy framed by the open bathrobe. The exposure didn't go unnoticed; Nattie could barely tear her eyes away to begin the filing.

The toes on both feet received a skillful treatment with the nail file, then Nattie carefully spread Princess' toes apart with some foam spacers. She took a deep breath, trying to still her shaking hands before applying the red nail polish to the baby toe on Princess' right foot. She was about to move to the second toe when Princess interrupted.

"Not like that."

"Ma'am?"

"Kiss each toe after you finish painting it."

Nattie's eyes grew wider and she licked her lips. Princess glared down at her impatiently.

With trembling hands Nattie lifted the dainty foot off the floor, then bent to deliver a soft kiss, careful to avoid the newly-painted nail.

"What do you say, Nattie?"

There was a brief hesitation. "Thank you," She whispered.

"Better. Move along now, stop wasting time."

"I'm sorry."

The second toenail was finished, followed by a chaste kiss and a breathy thank-you. Then the third toenail...

"Why are you rushing? Slow down and do a proper job!"

"Yes ma'am."

Princess kept her subject kneeling uncomfortably on the hardwood for almost twenty minutes, bent over double, slaving over her feet. Nattie didn't utter a word of complaint. Trish wondered if she even felt the discomfort, so deeply engrossed was she in the scene.

Finally she had kissed the baby toe on Princess' left foot and was done.

Princess sighed. "Well that took forever. You do take your sweet time, Nattie."

"I'm sorry." She re-packed the pedicure kit and struggled painfully to her feet, then put it away in the bathroom cupboard again.

Trish could tell by the strong scent of female arousal in the room that Nattie was ready and eager for the next phase of the fantasy. It was time for 'act two' to begin.

"Stand at 'inspect'," Princess said.

Nattie stood at attention. Trish could see she was shaking, her breath coming fast.

Princess walked a slow circle around the other woman, robe still hanging open down the front.

"You look ridiculous in only a bra. Take it off."

"Yes ma'am." Nattie reached behind her to un-clasp it, then slid it down her arms and off. She looked around, uncertain whether to drop it or go for a hanger.

Princess snatched it away from her and tossed it on the floor. "Silly girl," she muttered under her breath. She circled her subject again, then faced her.

"I see you scrubbed my name off," she said, then traced her index finger lightly over Nattie's right breast, just above the nipple.

"No ma'am, never. It washed off accidentally in the shower."

"Such a shame."

"I'm so sorry."

"Maybe this time we'll use an indelible Sharpie."

Nattie's eyes opened wider. "If it pleases you..."

"Or maybe a tattoo would be a better idea." Princess' voice had become teasing.

She gave a little gasp. "Y-yes ma'am. If you wish."

Princess continued to tease the sensitive breast with her fingernail. "Would you like that, Nattie? My signature here?"

"Oh yes."

"My name on you...permanently?"

"Yes."

"Tell me why." Princess started to lightly flick the nipple with her fingertip.

"Because...it would be like...I belong to you." Nattie was breathing through her mouth.

"You'd belong to me."

"Yes."

"My property? Something I own?"

"Yes."

"And it's only natural that I should label my possessions..."

"Please," Nattie whispered.

"Put my name on my toys...so no one else plays with them?"

"Yes."

"Has anyone played with my toy since the last time I was here?"

"No...no, I belong to you...no one else." She said it with such conviction; Trish wondered briefly if it was true that she was Nathalie's only sexual partner. She found the idea both flattering and a little sad.

"You're MY toy?"

"Oh, yes."

"Say it."

"I'm...your toy, ma'am."

Princess turned and rummaged through her handbag on the couch, then held up a marker so her toy could see it.

Nattie moaned. She was visibly trembling. Panting.

"This ink will last a good long time."

"Yes, please."

"It won't wash off in just a day or two."

Nattie nodded.

Princess left the cap on the marker and slowly traced her signature on the soft skin of Nattie's right breast. Nattie shivered at the contact.

"Shall I put my name right here?"

"Yes...yes, please."

Trish pulled the cap and carefully wrote the word 'Princess' just above Nattie's right nipple, then capped the marker. It was a felt-tipped body marker; the ink would fade in a few days, or even sooner with an application of rubbing alcohol. But Nattie didn't know that.

"There...now everyone will know what you are."

"Thank you."

"Which is what?"

"Your...toy." Nattie closed her eyes and shuddered.

"And what do we do with toys, Nattie?"

"We...play with them?"

Princess lowered the marker and stroked it over Nattie's hairy labia; slow, leisurely caresses. Nattie's moan was low and needful. She widened her stance, exposing herself to the touch.

"Do you want me to play with you?"

"Oh yes..."

"Let's hear you ask properly, Nattie."

"Please! Please play with me."

"Please play with my toy?"

"Please...play with your...toy...ma'am."

The marker found its way between her wet pussy lips and stroked up and down over her clitoral hood. Nattie gasped and pushed her hips forward, hoping for more contact. Princess pulled the marker away.

"You know better, Nattie. You're to stay still while I play." The admonishment was gentle, chiding.

"I'm sorry...ma'am."

"If you're going to misbehave, play time is over."

"No! Please..."

"Maybe one more chance?"

"Thank you! I'll be very still, I promise."

The smooth, cigar-shaped marker returned, gliding up over her clitoris, down between her lust-soaked lips, deliberately slow.

Nattie's whole body shook with the effort of keeping her hips still. Her breathing was harsh and ragged. Princess stared evenly into the brown eyes of the other woman and allowed a small, mischievous half-smile to tug at the ends of her mouth. The merest hint of amusement at her subject's desperate need, nothing more.

Behind the mask of calm, Trish's arousal was building too, despite her determination to stay focused. The look of naked lust in Nattie's eyes, the pleading - they produced a strong response in her own body. And the feeling of dominance was a strong stimulant for Trish as well, even if it was part of a transitory fantasy, a transaction. There was power in the illusion. And Nattie was so deeply invested in the fantasy that it was practically real. In this moment, they were truly a Princess and her toy.

Princess kept her there for two or three minutes, whipping her into a froth, driving her out of her mind with sensations that were delightful enough to completely consume her attention but not strong enough to bring her to climax. And then she carelessly tossed the marker onto the floor and resumed her place on the couch, legs crossed at the knee, looking up at her trembling subject.

"Ma'am?" Nattie whimpered, bereft by the sudden loss of the stimulation she craved.

"I'm bored of that game. Shall we play another?"

"Oh yes, ma'am. Please?"

"Do you still have your pink toy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Where is it?"

"In the bathroom drawer, right where you put it last time."

"You left it there? Did you touch it?"