Fantasy Realized No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could see how hard she pinched and breathed, "Oh..."

Her hands dropped to the side closure on the waist of her skirt and she looked at him questioningly.

"Oh...yes." He said. When she didn't move quickly enough he stepped to her and took the closure in his fingers. "Let me." He said in a strained voice. Steph kicked off her pumps as Dan opened the skirt. Then he slid his hands inside the loosened garment and, following the curve of her ass cheeks, pushed it lower until it fell on its own. His hands slid around Steph's thighs to come back up the front of her legs.

He moved back to look at her and through panties as sheer as her bra, he could see all the lurid detail of her labia. Steph knew the wetness between her legs increased the translucence of the material and she shamelessly presented herself. Her body was saying, look at me, look at my sex. Her wanton display increased the volume of blood flowing into Dan's cock and made him hard. Hot bone that ached for release.

When she slipped her hand inside the damp lace he could see her fingers sliding in wet folds. Their breathing was the only sound in the room. When a finger began to penetrate her slit, Steph's breaths quickened, Dan's stopped, and the finger continued disappearing until her last knuckle was against wet labia. He ached for it to be his finger curling and stroking inside her sex, to be exploring her so intimately and getting pussy squeezed. She slowly withdrew the finger, then added a second one to it and penetrated her hole again. Steph began panting softly when she curled both fingers to her front wall and started working them in and out. Dan barely breathed. He'd never watched a woman pleasure herself in person and everything about it enchanted him.

"Fuck..." He exhaled.

They both watched as Steph withdrew her hand. Her fingers emerged shiny and slick. When she raised them towards her mouth he intercepted her hand and brought it to his face instead, and took her fingers inside his mouth. Dan's eyes smoldered as he savored the rich flavor of her lust and his hot gaze held her with the same iron certainty as the grip on her wrist. He wasn't squeezing but his hold was unquestionable and her body felt him deep inside where nothing reached.

They were being drawn together into timeless currents where rational thought gives way to primal command.

He released her hand and said, "Show me more of what I paid for," repeating the words she'd used to emphasize them. His psyche was quickly embracing the notion that she was his. His to look at however he wanted. To touch. Squeeze. Lick. His to use.

Steph almost shivered when she saw the feral look coming into his eyes as she reached behind to unfasten her bra. She liked how the motion presented her breasts and savored the freedom of releasing the hooks. Then she moved her arms to the front and shook so the lacy garment slid down them. She put extra in the shake, to excite, and then stood before him. Her body was saying here's what you paid for. Soft, warm. Wanting.

Dan stepped into her and claimed her teardrop shaped breasts in his hands. Her nervousness that they sagged too much disappeared in his squeeze and hearing his raspy voice. "Your tits are fucking perfect." Coarse but meaningful words he could never say in his married intimacy. He squeezed them to present her nipples and leaned forward to lick one, then the other, and back again. When he started sucking, Steph pushed herself into his mouth and he responded with an intensified ardor she felt in her cunt.

He finally stopped and took a step back so she could continue showing him. Steph pushed her soaked panties down and stepped from them before sitting on the bed and scooting backwards until her head was near the pillow. She spread her legs with her knees raised, moved her hand to her glistening labia and again slipped two fingers inside with a moan. Then she brought the sex-slimed fingers to her mouth this time, licked them with a defiant look and asked, "Are you going to keep your clothes on?"

Dan unbuttoned his shirt in a flurry and tossed it.

"Slow down, Baby." Steph purred. "Give me a show."

Dan paused and then smiled with the idea. The idea this beautiful woman wanted to look at his body excited him. The opposite of 'lights off' sex. He stepped to the foot of the bed and pulled his T-shirt up and off. Watching her face he dropped a hand to the obvious bulge in his slacks and stroked his length through the fabric. He watched her watch his hand. He knew she was imagining his cock, wondering about it, and the knowledge excited him

Steph's hand had gotten active between her legs again.

She was wondering about his cock, imagining how he'd feel, hot and hard in her hand. How he was going to feel in her mouth, how the soft skin covering his veiny hard would feel against her lips. She imagined him between her legs and penetrating her. Steph imagined Dan fucking her with animal abandon, and she craved all of those feelings.

Dan unbuckled his belt. He opened the waist closure of his slacks. He pulled the zipper to the bottom of his fly. Then he sat on an ottoman to remove his shoes and socks while watching Steph. She was also putting on a show.

Steph brought pussy-slimed fingers to her breast and applied the sexy lubricity until her areola was covered and shiny and her nipple glistened stiff as an eraser. Her touch there, made her ache for his touch there. Dan stopped undressing and knelt spellbound on the foot of the bed, watching Steph. He'd never experienced a woman so sexually free and effortlessly unashamed. He was breathing deeply. Smiling, she again slipped fingers into her wet mess and moved them lewdly. When she made a show of bringing the coated digits to her other areola he crawled forward, following her hand. From inches away, he watched in fascination as she applied cunt cream to her other tit. Once she had it coated, she spread her arms to rest them on the bed, and settled back into the pillow. Her face was as open as her body.

On this well-lit stage, in this sea of sparkling city lights, Stephanie offered herself to Dan in just this way.

He leaned forward and licked the slick coating from her areola. He licked circles around her turgid nipple without actually touching his tongue to it. She ached for that contact while he teased. Steph begged with her tit before he switched to her other and did the same thing. A moan rose from deep inside her. Dan leaned back and savored the view. He relished the way his edging affected her. Her naked body flushed, warm and glowing. She quivered with tremulous breaths that came rapidly.

The intensity of Steph's physical response to his stimulation stripped away the last of Dan's inhibitions. They moved deeper into the current's powerful pull together.

Finally, he began to tongue Steph's nipple. He licked slowly with feather touch, then flicked rapidly like the erect nub was his tongue's little toy, then moved to the other, and went back and forth. He replaced the flicking with firm licks that pushed the stiff nubs around in her soft mounds until, finally, he started sucking. Dan feasted on the flavor of her breasts and the sexy secretions covering them. Steph swooned, finally feeling tit engulfed in his warm mouth. She longed to give him more as he suckled with abandon. He added tiny nips with his teeth. He sucked sharp pulses that pulled deep inside her. She gripped the sheets in her hands when he moved lower, with kisses. And licks. And nips. And a twisting hunting tongue that snaked to her mons and between her legs and edged past her needy clit. He laid a serpentine wet trail onto the soft inside of her thigh, lower, almost to her knee before moving higher again with her legs spreading further, switching from thigh to thigh as Steph gripped the sheets more desperately and spread her legs so wide her wet folds opened to reveal cock craving pink, glistening with receptive scents he drew deep into his soul, whetting his feral hunger, releasing inexorable need to taste her cunt, to make her wild. He roughly pinned her legs open with his hands and invaded her slick slit tongue first, twisting and curling to the sweet sound of her gasps, licking greedily at her horny little inner hole, tongue-stroking her lips from inside, licking the length of her folds, drawing closer to her swollen clit as a finger slid into her slippery quim and a then second one and they pressed at her hole and his tongue licked her excited bean and her back arched and she coiled and then he engulfed her clitoris and sucked just as both fingers penetrated her hole to curl and stroke the front of her fuck-tunnel. She jerked from the mattress with a cry and gush within that flowed into a diminishing series of convulsive ejaculations onto his lapping tongue.

With surrounding buildings looking on, fifteen minutes after meeting, Mr. Daniel Williams greedily swallowed Ms. Stephanie Frost's exciting satisfaction...and needed more. Of everything. A hunger had grown in him through years of vanilla diet. Hunger that ached. Hunger that brought him to this moment. Her cum in his mouth fed his hunger and heated his blood like the most potent aphrodisiac.

Her senses slowly returned, and with her eyes still closed Steph marveled at how quickly and powerfully she'd orgasmed. She thought she was probably as orgasmic as most women, but it'd never been like that. Then she realized his mouth was still there, with his tongue still moving lazily in her wet mess. It was like her cunt and his mouth had melded and then his fingers began gently pulsing on her G-spot again. Oh God.... Steph was helpless. She squeezed him in her slippery sleeve and moaned. Dan's tongue snaked inside her and his fingers resumed frigging, stroking and demanding, taking her, making her, and he pulled her to zenith again and pushed her irresistibly into a second orgasm, shaking to the sound of whimpering cries that echoed from the large windows.

Dan gentled with his tongue as her shudders slowly calmed. Then he was kissing the inside of her thighs, and her mound, and then her belly, returning on the same path his mouth took minutes earlier except now the lower half of his face was wet with her and the shiny trail he left on her skin was her sexy secretions and her jizz and then his wet mouth was on her breasts. He's driving me wild, Steph thought as the same mouth that had taken her sex so completely was pleasuring her tits with messy kisses and licks and sucking and bites and she realized, Oh fuck. Oh...My...God... he's got me going again, and his mouth was everywhere on her upper chest, on her neck, his lips were at hers and finally her tongue was twisting with his in joined mouths that were rich with the exotic flavors of her cunt. I never tasted like that before, she thought, as if he'd released something inside her that had ever been held back, waiting for him to set it free.

Dan paused their kiss long enough to murmur, "I never got a woman off so easily," he resumed their kiss and then added, "or so beautifully." He kissed her on the lips, then softly on the forehead, and then Steph tilted her head to him so he resumed their deep mouth kiss.

When she felt his wonderful tongue in her mouth it was as if she could feel it playing with her clit again and licking inside her body and making her cum. Making her cum for him. When the kiss ended she spoke softly, in an awed voice. "It's never been like that before...for me..."

Steph reached her arms around him. Held him. She felt his heartbeat against her breasts. Through his open slacks, she felt his hard heat pressed against her sex and needed to feel him inside. "Fuck me." She whispered, then more urgently, "Please fuck me."

Without moving from where he was, Dan twisted to push his slacks down his legs, and his shorts, and he kicked the clothing from his feet. When he rolled back into her he pushed his hot bone against her sexy mess and began moving his hips. She pushed herself against him and panted, "Oh God..." louder each time he slid back and forth through her folds, and then reached to guide him inside as she'd always done with her husband.

"No." He said forcefully. His wife likewise always guided him but this time he was in charge. He grasped his shaft and slid the smooth head between her lips to coat it with pussy slick. He positioned his slippery plum at the portal to her deeper pink, her hotter inside, and started pressing into her.

As Steph tried to push herself onto his cock she realized she hadn't even seen it yet, hadn't held it in her hand or taken it into her mouth. She didn't know how thick he was or how long, and she didn't care. All she cared about was taking him inside to squeeze him in her slick sleeve and make him fuck her with bruising, grunting ferocity. To coat him in her cum as he pounded her. To milk him until he pumped her full of his hot load. Steph wanted to feel their combined jizz ooze from tender lips and trickle down her thigh. She wanted to feel like a properly fucked woman.

Dan pushed.

The size of the slippery cock head pressing into her hole scared Steph and she wanted to be careful but she needed to be wild, afraid and wanton in the same heartbeat and she felt her opening stretch and give to his push and try to take him inside, try to open enough, feeling every bit of his girth...until finally her body took his hot plum into her wet squeeze and her giving hole contracted around the shaft pushing it deeper. Steph gasped, "Oh." Her voice revealed relief and triumph. And surprise. When she felt him move inside her she whispered, "Oh...Fuck." in delight.

Dan arched his back to pull out of her and his thick glans flare stimulated her hole as he withdrew. For a heartbeat emptiness consumed Steph but then he was pushing into her again. Deeper. Stretching her inside and filling before again withdrawing and leaving her wanting. She wrapped her legs around his as he pulled back, felt the intensity of his mating hunger when his thigh muscles coiled and then she spurred him with her heels. Stallion strong thighs drove his cock into her in a thrust that slammed their pubic bones together. Steph gasped, breathless. Dan grunted. Her cunt squeezed his veiny penetration.

Steph felt more taken than she'd thought possible before that moment. By his stretching girth. By the intensity of their desire. By feeling him moving inside her, fucking her, emptiness in the wake of each exodus and surrender to the penetration that followed. Dan drove his heat to her limit with ferocity he never allowed himself at home. Quaking Steph's tits and soft parts, bruising her lips and insides and grunting into her excited exhalations. With her arms around his back she moved her legs to the top of his ass to open herself more and pull him ever deeper. She demanded more when his wife would have stopped him. More cock, more ferocity, more freedom in each other.

They were swept into stronger primal currents even as she felt her release building and rising inside. The room was alive with female cries that freed him to thrust harder as she squeezed his swelling shaft and pulled him deeper until she convulsed in orgasm at the moment he drove his cock through the limits of her flesh in matching orgasmic thrust. His seed jetted into her pulsing jizz in coital combination. Steph's orgasmic contractions continued through each of Dan's continuing thrusts, and spurts heralded by animal grunts, and feminine cries...until finally they were done.

The cries and the wet slapping sounds of fucking gave way to panting.

They didn't let go. Their hearts beat together as if skin and bone didn't separate them. A need they had shared was now cum messed together. Steph felt it oozing from tender lips stretched around his softening shaft. Dan felt it trickle down his ball sack and drip to the sheet.

"Fuck..." he whispered. She tightened her arms around him in response. He kissed her neck below the ear. She tilted her head to offer him more neck and his kisses traveled to her chin and then found her mouth and they fell into a deep after-sex kiss.

"Fuck..." she whispered when the kiss ended.

They were content to stay in the quiet, after.

It seemed like hours later that they became aware of the city sounds so many stories below. It may have been just minutes. It didn't matter. Nothing beyond the windows mattered.

Steph leaned back to look at Dan more closely, appraising him. "Where did you come from?" She asked with a hint of awe.

He met her eyes and wanted to ask the same question, wanted to understand the lives and circumstances that resulted in them naked together on this bed. But...does it matter? He wondered. He flushed with gratitude that they had found each other for this. He felt like an essential part of him that had long been denied was free. He thought all of that, but only said, "I don't know."

Surprisingly - or not at all - she understood perfectly.

They kissed again, then lay alongside each other and quietly listened to world noises many stories below.

When she finally stirred and climbed from the bed he rolled to his side to watch her. She walked to the large Jacuzzi in the corner of the room. She moved beautifully, uninhibited by her nakedness. She started the water to fill the tub and then looked at him with a smile. "Is this a honeymoon suite? Did you really book a honeymoon suite for this?"

He sheepishly nodded yes, then more boldly said, "It's great."

"It is," she agreed and turned to adjust the water temperature.

Dan was captivated by the soft curve of her breasts when she leaned over and by the way her hanging flesh jiggled when she turned the faucets and finger tested the temperature. "You're fucking gorgeous," he said hoarsely.

Steph straightened up as she turned to face him, then brazenly cupped her tits in presentation.

"Damn, Steph..."

"Am I as beautiful as your wife?" She asked, then instantly flushed with regret. Even though she meant it playfully, it was the wrong question. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Dan said, then decided to answer because he'd been thinking about that very thing. "Maybe not from across the room," he said truthfully, "or say...photographed." He searched for the words, "But when the living you is seen...when your soul is felt," he paused, "no woman could be as beautiful as you." His voice strained with emotion.

Despite the intimate purpose of their meeting, neither of them had expected such genuine feeling. It embarrassed them, but Steph's expression revealed the depth of her gratitude. "Thank you." She murmured.

Dan's hot gaze roamed her nakedness as she returned to the bed and Steph glowed in it. She'd always been one to deflect compliments, but had absorbed his praise and felt beautiful in a newly natural way. Effortless beauty. It showed. Steph knew it showed. She saw it on his face.

Even knowing and feeling what she did, a thrill still shivered through her when he repeated, "So fucking gorgeous."

When she leaned over to kiss him her breasts swung into his suddenly waiting hands. He squeezed them while their tongues twisted and the kiss became a long one. When she finally leaned back he continued fondling and manipulating her with obvious pleasure. She'd always been satisfied with hers, but 43 years of gravity had an effect on tits. Before she could ask his breast opinion, he buried his face in them, kissing, licking and nuzzling. She wrapped her arms around his head and moaned.

When he finally stopped and smiled up at her she said, "I hope there isn't someplace else you have to be soon."

"No." He answered.