Fantasy Sex Adventure

Story Info
Adventurer's sexual adventures.
1.4k words
3.96
1.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Advanced sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes; English is not my first language after all, but I'm really trying to improve.)

Our story starts in the city of Norport in the kingdom of Galdora, a port city with an abundance of monsters and bandits alike, thanks to the many merchants and travelers entering and going out of the city.

Bandits stealing and kidnapping people, monsters attacking--these are common problems for a booming town with a lot to offer.

How did the government help with these various threats? Surely they can just hire more guards, right? Of course, that will protect the inner walls of the city, but what about the outer parts? The roads? The nearby woods and mountains?

Enter the Adventurers Guild; if there's a problem, just post a quest and let the adventurers help out! You need to gather things for your shop, but is it too dangerous to go alone? Of course, the adventurers can also help you with that! Adventuring had become a very popular job for many warriors and mage alike. Even common hunters became adventurers; they did this for money and glory.

.

.

One particular adventurer named Katrina Embers is a swordswoman in her early 20s with red hair and amber eyes who is wearing a white button-up shirt with leather straps on it, combined with her black pants, leather boots, and metal gauntlets.

She's looking at the request board as she blows every gold coin that she earned the other day to buy a new sword after her old one snaps into two pieces. The sword she bought is made of high-quality steel and is not very cheap, so she needs to find a high-paying job. Luckily for the red-haired lass, there's one for her.

A troll had made the northern bridge its nest and started harassing pedestrians. Ah, yes, the classic bridge troll. nasty monsters. They stand 9 feet tall and weigh roughly 500 pounds, have green skin, and have the ability to heal their wounds almost instantly. She would need to use fire against this foe.

She took the poster and registered herself for the quest with the guild receptionist, Melvia, a red-skinned tiefling.

"A troll quest, hmm?"

"Yes, I really need some cash right now, and this thing is right up my alley," Katrina said as she handed over the paper.

Melvia reads the details out loud: "Kill or make the troll leave the area; that is your job. Personally, I would recommend just making it leave since fighting it will be dangerous."

"I'll keep that in mind," Melissa stamps the paper and gives it back to Katrina, who went out to this bridge and confronted the troll residing there.

.

.

.

When she arrived at the bridge, she could see that it was slightly damaged and there were no people using it; they probably heard about the troll. She had brought a flammable liquid and lit her sword on fire before walking down to the bottom of the bridge. There's only a small stream of water flowing down the river at the moment; no wonder the troll chose this place to live.

Not long after, she would find the troll sleeping soundly under the bridge, using a big rock as a bed.

This would be easy. Katrina said to herself as she slowly approached the mossy green hulking monster, but as if the gods have other plans for her, she accidentally stepped on a very crunchy bone when she's so close to killing the troll stealthily as it sleeps. That bone is probably the troll's left-overs when it ate its dinner.

She knew that it woke up the troll and tried to stab it with her flaming sword, but before the tip of her blade could touch the green skin of the monster, the troll had already swung its strong arms towards her and hit her on the side.

The force of the swing had made her drop her weapon to the water as she was kneeling on the ground, hurt from the attack. She tried to run for her weapon, but the angry troll rushes her and grabs her by the waist. It's massive hands are enough to lift her up.

Moving her towards his face, the troll roared in anger. It really doesn't like how Katrina ruined his beauty sleep.

Being this near the monster, Katrina finally smelled how musky and putrid the troll is. Before she can say anything about the smell, her capturer starts to say, "What are you doing here, human?" The troll speaks slowly, but it seems that he knows the human language.

"Come on, pal..I just want to wake you up and talk to you. You see, many people are mad at you, and they want you to get out of this bridge. Look..if you don't go away, they will send armies to dispatch you."

The troll looked at her first, then at her sword. It knows that she is lying, and she's not just here to talk; she's here to kill him. "Human... lie." He is mad. Not only does this human try to kill him, she also has the audacity to lie.

But then, the troll had an idea... This human wants him to leave, then maybe

"Me.. leave, he said.

"Really?" Katrina is relieved to hear it. "Splendid! Now please unhand me and let's go our separate ways."

"No..me..leave...after..." The troll pointed at her crotch.

Katrina starts to panic. "What!? Hey! No! You can't do that!" She kept shouting and disgusted at the idea of this smelly monster fucking her, but she doesn't really have any say on this matter, does she? She's not strong enough to break free after all.

The troll's cock started to harden behind its loin cloth. It was huge, roughly 8--10 inches long.

"No! Stop! Come on, can we just talk about this?" She was cut off when the troll started to carry her upside down. Now her face is directly on the same level as the troll penis.

She moved her head to the side to no avail, only to be forced into position by the stronger troll. It then forcefully pushes its musky cock into her mouth. It's barely even fit, and she can only suck on the tip. She can only describe the taste as salty and earthy. God knows if this troll even washes his genitals.

But the troll's assault didn't end there; it ripped open her pants using its sharp claw, and while she had its cock inside her mouth, the monster started to sniff her sex. Then came the long,warm, and slimy tongue.

It was weird, but she couldn't stop her body from feeling arousal from the ordeal. While it's licking her out. It then used it's hand to hold onto her head again as it started to thrust forward slightly. Even if he forced her to suck on it, it would be impossible due to the size difference alone.

This continued until the troll had enough of tasting her pussycat. Dropping her to the watery part of the area, making her wet from the knee-deep water.

Katrina tries to crawl away, but the troll grabs her by the ass and, with one brutal thrust, pushes half of its cock into her pussy, making her scream in pain and pleasure. She couldn't believe that this was happening. Like a beast in heat, the troll relentlessly starts to move his hips, thrusting forward. fucking the living shit out of Katrina

"Ahh! Ahh!!~ no- mmnggn!!~" Her loud moans can be heard in the vicinity, along with the troll's grunting and the splashing of water. Though the sadistic monster pushes her head onto the water as he continues to brutally assault her sex,.

This continues for hours, in various positions as well. He fucked her while standing, making her ride him, and laying down the rock. Katrina starts to enjoy the rough fucking that she's getting, as if a switch had been flicked in her head. was she.. always been this perverted?

Once the troll had enough of her, it left her at the riverbank to think about what just happened. She was violated by a monster, giving her pain and pleasure that she enjoyed. It came inside of her.

Before Katrina could comprehend what just happened, she would hear someone approaching her--an elf, slightly smaller than her, blonde, and wearing a green cloak.

"Hello there, human, did you perhaps enjoy what happened to you?" The elven woman said. Smirk, how long has she been watching the troll and Katrina?