Fantasy Sex Cruise 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt something touch my hand and I heard Bradley asking me, "Linda, Linda where are you?"

"Here" was all I said. I opened my eyes and it took a few seconds before I could feel like I was still in my body and could see and hear and feel again and when I did I said, "That was wonderful. I did feel like I was floating."

"Linda you didn't move for twenty minutes. You didn't blink or swallow or make a sound. You just sat there like a Buddha. I never got to where you've been the times that my friend and I tried to do this. You didn't just float, you disappeared."

"Well I seem to have reappeared now and I feel incredibly good. I feel all warm and fuzzy and happy. I want to be touched and kissed and loved."

"I think I can make that happen. You take a drink of water and I'll be right back."

Mark and Ashley had moved close to each other and were holding both of their hands as they sat cross-legged in front of each other. They were smiling at each other and looked happier than any two people I had ever seen.

After I drank some water I crawled over to them and put my arms around Mark from behind him and started kissing his neck and rubbing his chest with my hands. Bradley returned and said, "I can't leave you alone for two minutes can I?"

"No you can't, I told you I want to be touched and kissed and loved."

"Well come on. Get up and go in the bedroom. You too Mark, Ashley."

I got to my feet and walked slowly if a little unsteady to the bedroom. The covers were pulled down on the bed. Bradley had put on a CD of beautiful soft Spanish guitar music.

"OK Linda lie face down on the bed. It's time to start the next phase of the trip. We're all going to massage each other. Linda's going to go first. There's a bottle of massage oil on the nightstand. Mark, you and Ashley take her legs and I'll start on her back."

If you ever get the chance you should definitely not miss getting massaged by three people, even if you're not doing Ecstasy. But if you are, then you absolutely have to experience it. The feeling of having six loving hands rub your body is a pleasure unlike any other. The warmth and tenderness that flows from their hands into your skin and muscles is phenomenal. The heightened sense of touch makes each tiny movement seem like an embrace from your lover. Even when they are only rubbing your feet or your calves it feels as good as having sex but when they move to your ass and between your legs it feels like an orgasm in slow motion.

Then they turned me over on my back. Bradley was massaging my breasts, Mark was doing my legs and then Ashley got the brilliant idea to pour the oil all over her chest and stomach and started rubbing my whole body with hers. The hot little vixen would slide down me until she could kiss my breasts and then slide back up and kiss my mouth. I had heard about this type of massage being done to guys by girls in Thailand and now I knew why men went there. When I thought it couldn't get any better Bradley told me to get up because it was Mark's turn next. I reluctantly surrendered my spot to Mark as we all went to work on him.

Bradley told us to stay away from his cock and balls because it was too early in the trip to get into the sex. I told him I didn't think so but he said to trust him and be patient. I deferred to his advice and began to rub one of his legs. As soon as my hands slid the length of his lower leg down to his foot I felt the energy stream out of my hands and my heart got a warm feeling like when I used to hold my baby daughters. I closed my eyes and just let the energy guide my hands. I could feel the parts of his foot and leg as if his skin had been flayed from him. Muscles, tendons and bones communicated to my hands and fingers in a way I had never felt before. I begrudgingly agreed with Bradley about the sex. These massages were allowing us to identify erogenous zones in our bodies we probably didn't even know we had.

Bradley was working on Mark's back and shoulders. Ashley was kneeling across from me rubbing his other leg. An idea popped into my head. If it felt this good to my hands, what would it feel like if I rubbed his leg with my naked pussy? I rubbed the oil from my hands on my crotch and placed his leg between mine. I lowered myself down until my lips touched his lower thigh just above his knee. A warm sensation spread all through my lower abdomen. I put my hands on his butt and pushed myself slowly down his leg sliding my lips over his calf. My juices were leaking out of me and leaving a wet trail on the back of his leg. I reversed direction and slid back up.

Mark let out a moan as I completed my pussy massage of his leg and I started to get feelings from my clit as if somebody was licking it. I turned to Ashley and said, "You've got to try this. You're not going to believe how good it feels." She already had oil on her so she swung her leg over and we started sliding down and up his legs together. After about five repetitions of this she pressed her hips down on his thigh and just started grinding her pussy into his leg. I followed her lead and did the same thing. It didn't take more than a minute for both of us to start shaking.

"OHHHH God Mark I'm cumming on your leg baby." I was doing the same thing to his other leg but was so lost in my orgasm I couldn't make a sound. This was a whole new dimension of orgasm where every cell in my body was experiencing it. I finally had to roll off him to get it to stop.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from the sex until later? We haven't hit the peak yet and you haven't adjusted to the heightened awareness but don't worry, you'll live. The good news is you both have a very high orgasmic capacity."

It took a few minutes for Ashley and me to stop feeling like somebody had shot us with a Taser. Then Bradley announced that it was Ashley's turn to be massaged. I perked up at the thought of getting my hands on her. I couldn't wait until she was on her back and I could rub my body all over her the way she had done to me. My pussy was already so hot and wet it was leaking from the orgasm I had. Mark started on her shoulders and arms while Bradley did her back. I should have started on her feet and worked my way up but I couldn't resist getting my hands on her marvelous butt.

She started moaning as soon as I put a hand on each of her curvaceous cheeks. I gently squeezed them and kneaded them like they were made of bread dough. She spread her legs to deliberately entice my hands to invade the space between her cheeks. I wasn't about to refuse the invitation. I slid my hand between them and when my finger passed over her puckered anus we both gasped. When I touched her bald lips I started trembling. I had never been so turned on in my life. Sex was flowing through me like electricity. I decided to avoid touching her pussy again because I knew if I did I would dive between her legs and glue my mouth to it and suck her until we both came again.

I moved my hands down to her thighs and closed my eyes and tried to calm myself as I massaged her legs. I had regained a little composure by the time I got to her feet where I spent quite a while rubbing them tenderly. She seemed to like this a lot. After a few more minutes Bradley told her to turn over. When she did I sat there kneeling by her legs and looked at her. Her face was angelic. There was a pale pink flush on it that covered her neck as well. She looked like the painting of Danae by Gustav Klimt, the quintessential symbol of divine love and transcendence. She was the personification of ecstatic. I got up and went to the sitting room and got my camera and remembered to take a big sip of water. I returned to the bedroom and motioned for Mark and Bradley to move away from her a little then took a few pictures of her.

"Please be sure I get a copy of those. I've never seen her look this relaxed and beautiful before."

He was right. I had told her I thought she was pretty but now she was radiantly beautiful. Her breathing was soft, slow and steady. I crawled up the bed and bent over and kissed her with as much gentleness and tenderness as I was capable of then told her how beautiful she looked. She smiled and said she was glad to hear that because she had never felt so beautiful before.

"Bradley would you and Mark mind taking a short break for a few minutes? I want to just lay here and hold Ashley for a little while."

"No problem Linda. I need to pee anyway and a little walk around wouldn't hurt either."

I cuddled up next to her and put my head on her shoulder then put my arm over her breasts and pulled her close to me. I closed my eyes and let ecstasy enfold us. Not the drug but the real thing. I had never felt so close to another person and I knew she was feeling the same way. I was able to see with perfect clarity that the gender of a person I loved no longer made any difference. I felt liberated by knowing that I didn't have to define myself as heterosexual or homosexual. I could just be sexual and experience joy wherever I found it; even by myself. Why had I neglected playing with my own body? I was going to buy some toys when I got home and whenever I felt like it I was going to give myself pleasure because I love me.

We lay together in silent communion; the beautiful guitar music wafted over us as if we were lying in a seraglio in Alhambra on a warm summer's night. Our loving reverie was interrupted by the sound of the camera taking our picture. I heard it click a few more times then opened my eyes. Bradley was standing there holding the camera and smiling. "You're going to love these pictures Linda. I've never seen anything to compare to you two in my life.

Now do you understand why I said to hold off on the sex? If we had started before, the sex would have been too hot. You needed to get to this point so you can experience cool sex. Cool sex is how you express love with your body. Orgasms are secondary. Desire is unnecessary. Your heart will direct your body in what to do and what to feel. It's a little like the floating you did only you'll be floating in sex and it will feel like the most playful, joyful thing you've ever done."

"I hear what you're saying Bradley but I may have a little heat in me yet. Before I float away again I'd really like to get fucked. Mark you said you wanted to get to know me better. Are you ready to find out what my pussy feels like snuggled around your cock?"

"There's no time like the present Linda. Ashley, are you OK with that?"

"Linda knows I am or she wouldn't have asked you. She and I understand each other now."

"Mark let's go out on the veranda and make love in the sunshine so we can feel the cool breeze blowing on us. We can leave Ashley in Bradley's capable hands."

Bradley said, "Mark take some sunscreen with you and make sure you both get covered in it. The last thing you want now is a sunburn."

We stopped off in the bathroom where I had to pee while Mark got some sunscreen out of my makeup case. Then we proceeded to the veranda. We pushed the two lounge chairs together to make one large one. They had a way to clip them together so you could do this easily. Then we put two of the cushions on them. They were practically the size of a queen bed now. I laid some of the large towels on them and told Mark to lie on his stomach. I then poured some of the sunscreen on his back and rubbed him all over his shoulders, arms and back. Then I did his butt and legs. I told him to turn on his back and I applied the lotion to his chest, stomach and the front of his legs.

"I'm not going to put this on your cock or balls because I don't think they're going to get much exposure to the sun. Besides I'm not sure I'd like the taste of this sunscreen."

I put the bottle on the deck beside the chair and wiped my hands with one of the towels. I got between his legs and picked up his cock with my hand and gave it a nice long lick with my tongue. I put my lips around one of his balls and sucked it into my mouth and played with it. His cock began to stiffen and my hand began to slowly stroke his shaft. I guess it was due to the X but I seemed to have a heightened sense of empathy with his genitals. I knew somehow exactly what he wanted me to do next and I could feel things with my hand and tongue that I had never felt before when I was sucking on a man.

I moved my mouth to his other ball and felt it squirm around in his sac. I knew how this felt to him because I seemed to be feeling it too. It was a toss up as to who was enjoying this more. I knew I could get both of his balls in my mouth and I knew he wanted me to. I opened wide and used my fingers to push the other one inside to join its companion and he moaned with pleasure. His cock rapidly became rigid as my tongue played with the delicate guests in my mouth.

"Oh God Linda that feels marvelous. You're doing that so perfectly. I feel it all over my body. Oh yes baby please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I was stroking his cock slowly with long strokes and when my hand reached the tip I felt his precum leaking out. I used my fingers to smear it on his head then spread it down his shaft as I stroked him. I could have kept this up for a long time but I wanted to fuck so I let his balls slide out of my mouth and rose up.

"I promise to get back to that later. Maybe with Ashley's assistance but for now you need to put some sunscreen on me and remember why we came out here. I want you to fuck me."

I handed him the bottle and lay down beside him and he started rubbing the lotion on me. He took his time spreading the silky lotion on my feet and legs then spent even more time rubbing it on my ass. He did my back and neck and the backs of my arms then told me to turn over.

When I was on my back he rubbed the lotion on my shoulders and the front of my arms then moved down and did my legs and feet.

"I don't think your tits and pussy will get any more exposure than my cock so I'll skip them."

He put the bottle down, wiped his hands and bent over and started licking my left breast. He spent several minutes doing it and then said, "I know you must have gotten the same reaction when you were sucking my balls but I can feel your breast and nipple with my tongue so much more sensitively than I've ever done before. I'm aware of every pore, every bump, every little fold and it feels incredible. It tastes wonderful too." He started on the other breast and did the same thing.

He moved lower and I spread my legs wide for him. He lay between them and said, "Oh God Linda your pussy is magnificent. I'm going to need at least an hour to explore all of it with my tongue but we'll save that for later too, maybe while you and Ashley are sucking on me. Right now I'm going to limit myself to getting you wet and then I'm going to put my hard cock into this beautiful pink love nest and fuck you."

It didn't take him long to achieve his goal. My pussy started flowing about 15 seconds after his mouth made contact with it. Before he stopped he sucked my clit into his mouth and licked it sending a shock through my body. He rose up and moved to get his hard cock in position at the entrance to my wet vagina then pushed forward and didn't stop until he had buried it in me completely.

"OHHHHHH... Mark... That feels soooo good. Now fuck me nice and slow with long strokes so I can feel the head of your cock push against my cervix each time you do it. OHHHHH... Mark... My cunt feels your cock in ways I never thought possible before. The same way you described feeling my breast with your tongue. It's as if I can feel your blood rushing though your sweet hot cock. Each fold and wrinkle of my vagina thrills to your touch as you stretch it out and fill it. OHHHHH God... OHHHHH... Yesss baby yesss... fuck me... fuck me... fuck meeee."

By now I would ordinarily be breathing heavy and gasping for air when I reached this state of sexual arousal and a hard cock was pounding away at me but both of us seemed to be breathing in unison. We were taking long deep breaths that seemed to reach deep down in us to intensify the sensations in our genitals. I would also be foggy headed as if the sex had caused my brain to function at a lower level. That wasn't happening now. I was very clear headed and aware of everything that was happening in my body. I could almost direct my focus to a particular part and observe it. I just kept feeling better and better.

It was hard to tell how long this had been going on but finally I felt like I had gone over the top of the first hill on a roller coaster, like I was falling but I couldn't stop. It was as if I was waiting for something. Then it happened. Mark pushed his swollen cock deep inside me and stopped moving then released his hot seed into me in a series of pulsing spurts until finally my climax crashed into me like a comet hitting the earth.

My vagina seemed to alternately implode and explode as it contracted and released with each eruption from the hot cock contained within it. Yet despite the incredible intensity of my orgasm, I still felt calm deep inside of me. It was as though I was witnessing it from the very center of my being. I was sure it had to have been like that for him but his eyes were open and he was looking at me with the sweetest expression on his face as if we hadn't been doing anything more than dancing with each other. We didn't even seem to be out of breath or tired but when he pulled away from me I saw that we were covered in sweat.

"You need to do this with Ashley. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"That's very sweet of you to think of her at a time like this. You know, she really likes you."

"No she doesn't. She loves me. And I love her. You are very fortunate to have somebody who loves you enough to share something like loving another woman with you. I hope Ed will be as understanding when I get back and tell him I love a woman. Not to mention that I've also fucked her husband. She must be very comfortable and confident in your love to expose herself like this to you. You saw the look on our faces when you came back and took the pictures."

"She's my soul mate Linda. There's nothing she could do to make me stop loving her."

"Bradley's going to spank us if we don't get something to drink and then I'm going to get in the shower."

We went back in the room and got something to drink out of the fridge then headed in to the bathroom and got in the shower. The water felt cool and soothing and we lovingly washed each other and shampooed our hair.

"It amazes me how sensual and erotic it feels to do these ordinary things like bathing. Everywhere you touch me makes me shiver. Your hands and the water feel like tongues licking me and filling me with sex."

"You've always been capable of experiencing these things this way. The Ecstasy has just allowed you to be aware of it. I feel like all these sensory impressions have been locked up inside me and now they're free to be expressed. I feel more like who I really am now than I ever have. Having all of you respond so lovingly encourages me to go deeper into them. I believe this is why you decided to do these cruises. You knew all of this was inside you and you needed to feel it."

Reluctantly we got out of the shower and dried off. We went back to the bedroom where we found Bradley on his stomach with his head between Ashley's widespread legs.

"Oh hi you guys, Bradley's been licking and sucking on my pussy while you've been gone. He's made me cum so many times I've lost count."

I lay down next to her and started sucking on her right breast. "Would you like all three of us to take turns and see how long we can keep you cumming?"

"Oh God yes Linda! Does Guiness keep records for this?"

"Bradley why don't you give your mouth a rest and let Mark keep loving on Ashley's sweet pussy while you come up here with me."