Fantasy Sexfight: Vampire vs Dryad

Story Info
A sexfight between a dryad and a vampire.
3.8k words
4.23
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa, the princess of the vampire clan known as the Descendants of Moonlight, was pacing in her tent.

She was a petite vampire, her skin pale except for blood-red spots below her eyes, on her belly button, her pointed ears, and her elbows. She had narrow hips and small breasts, thin lips, and her eyes were red as blood. She was dressed in a ceremonial garb consisting of a white bikini and a see-through dress.

She was pacing and pouting because the elders of the tribe had declared they would ally with a neighboring dryad tribe, and tradition dictated that the children of the chiefs would live together for at least a month.

Tessa knew the daughter of the dryad's chieftainess well. Tessa thought her a bitter rival, having clashed with her many times, over issues great and small. To an outsider, the number of times they fought over trivial issues, or simply because they met and there wasn't anyone around, might suggest they fought for the sake of fighting, though Tessa would vigorously deny such statements.

Their record against each other was infuriatingly even (not that Tessa would ever admit it), with the dryad making Tessa a submissive slut just as many times as Tessa made the dryad a helpless fucktoy. Any truly important battles ended with ties or interruptions, and while their last battle ended decisively in Tessa's favor, Tessa could tell the dryad was not at her best at the time

Living with the uncivilized dryad for a month would be unbearable unless Tessa was the one in charge, but the dryad would not accept that as is, so Tessa would make a bet of ownership with her, and then fuck her silly and prove once and for all that she is better than the dryad.

And in five minutes, they would both be going to a tent where they would be expected to familiarize themselves with each other, which would be the best opportunity to have that final sexfight.

Tara, the dryad in question and the favored daughter of the Ancient Blossoms tribe, was meditating in her tent.

She had tanned, freckled skin, and long, wavy hair of the same color as the fall leaves she had braided into it. She was fit and had large breasts and wide hips, plump lips, and her eyes had a sparkling, bright green sheen. She wore pasties made from maple leaves and a pelvic curtain from the same material.

She was meditating to clear her head of her frustration with lacking any worthy foes since she hadn't fought the vampire princess, the only rival who has ever proven themselves worthy to her, for over a month now. Their last fight was downright humiliating for Tara, and she hadn't seen the princess since. This was her best opportunity to prove to that uppity bitch that she was still worthy of being her rival, no, that she is better now, that that stuck-up bitch is not worthy of being Tara's rival anymore.

Her mother called out from outside the tent, pulling her from her trance. "Tara?"

"Yes, mother?" Tara replied, putting all the happiness she could muster into her deep voice. It wouldn't do to make her mother worry.

"It is time." Tara's mother opened the tent, and Tara strode forward.

As she walked to the central tent, she surveyed her mother's subjects.

She could see some of the boys staring at her, entranced by her beauty. The largest and boldest of them waved at her. She remembered him: he kept insisting she let him challenge her for the title of favored child, and, when they were alone, that she take him as her mate.

When she accepted his challenge three days ago out of sexual frustration, he failed to bring her to climax even once as she milked him dry.

She had a few friends in the crowd, though most of the girls were happy to see her go, as since she would be gone from the tribe for a month, they didn't have to try to overcome her to earn the title of the favored child. She remembered the larger and older girls challenging her ever since she earned the title, then swiftly finding out they couldn't keep up with her strength, skill, and stamina. The most recent challengers were particularly weak, furthering her frustration about not meeting the one person who was her equal for so long.

The elders nodded coldly and imperiously as she passed them, only her mother smiling at her as she walked past.

Finally, Tara entered the tent. From the other side of the tent, the vampire entered and stole Tara's breath away. Her dress accentuated her blemishless (if the red spots were not counted) alabaster skin, her smooth belly with the blood-red skin in her navel sparkled like a gemstone, and her small breasts were a perfect handful. Her thin lips and long ears were cute and elegant, and her eyes shone like rubies. The look was completed by the arrogance on her face.

Shortly before Tessa entered the tent, she had been called from her tent by her father. She walked between the tents, noting the people around her.

Her former fiance glared at her before turning back to her younger half-sister. She didn't mind. She had only accepted the proposal because she had defeated the dryad so decisively that she felt she needed a new rival, and he was known for his dominant attitude, both in and out of bed.

They separated because they were unfit for each other: she sought a rival who could match her in bed, and he sought a submissive toy to do as he pleased with. Their engagement was short lasting only a month, and their battles were boring for her as she demolished him again and again, almost wishing to fight the dryad again, which she didn't because he requested monogamy from her, and she obliged him.

The other young adults of her clan were looking at her with either lust or jealousy. She had defeated most of them when they implied she was unworthy of her position and only had it because of her parents. Big and small, skilled and strong, all bowed down below her after even a short demonstration of her ability, not even managing to bring her to climax once.

The adults looked on, smiling, even the mother of her half-sister, though her smile was filled with malice. The two sisters loved each other like, well, sisters, but Tessa's sister's mother, the second wife of Tessa's father, loathed Tessa for being a better sexfighter than her daughter, and thus taking the mantle of crown princess. She had even challenged Tessa to a sexfight, only to run away in humiliation after Tessa made the older, stronger, and curvier woman her bitch.

Finally, Tessa entered the tent where her rival and companion for a month would be. They stepped in at the same time. Tessa took a good look at the dryad and started to panic, though she didn't show it outwardly. She was always sexy, but after a month of facing nothing but weaklings and having her sexual frustration build, the dryad's allure was unbearable.

She was an inch taller than Tessa, and her sparkling, emerald-green eyes looked down at Tessa. Her full lips were pursed, and she shook her head, making her beautiful red hair swing back and forth. She had large breasts, a well-defined belly, wide hips, and cute freckles everywhere. Her "clothing" highlighted her wild beauty, leaving her bare except for hiding her nipples and crotch.

The two girls stared each other down, both of them finding themselves admiring each other and reassessing their chances to come out on top.

Tessa was the first to compose herself and begin speaking. "I'm going to fuck you silly, and then you'll be mine to do with as I please for the month." It was not a question or even a command. It was a statement, an explanation of how things would go, and the fact she managed that effect with her high, youthful voice was amazing. She took a step towards Tara before continuing. "Don't worry. I won't be a cruel mistress."

Tara was snapped out of her reverie by Tessa's voice. Her certainty that Tara would do as she asked annoyed her, but she was about to propose a sexfight as well, and refusing the bet would be cowardly, so she couldn't object. Therefore, she just replied "Oh, please. I'm going to fuck YOU silly and make you my bitch. Don't worry, I'll give you chances to win back your freedom." She also stepped forward, their chests almost touching. "And I'll crush you every single time."

And with that, the fight was on.

The two girls knew each other's weaknesses from their dozens of sexfights, so they immediately attacked them.

Tara moved her left hand to the red spot on the princess's right elbow and her right to her left ear, and Tessa brushed away the dryad's pasties and tweaked and pulled her nipples.

With gritted teeth, refusing to moan first, the two stared at each other, looking for the smallest of distractions, with Tara intending to kiss the vampire princess and Tessa intending to bite the dryad's neck.

A dryad's tongue is covered in a substance that causes the target to become submissive for a short time when applied to the inside of their mouth. This makes a dryad's kiss a powerful tool during sexfights, and while Tessa was resistant enough to only lose the will to fight as opposed to following every order, it would still leave her defenseless, and the dryad could then just use this time to reapply it. Short-term tolerance to the substance builds up fast, but by then it would be too late, and Tessa has lost many battles to the dryad while being offhandedly pleased and feeling too submissive to do anything about it.

A vampire's canines can drain a victim's vitality when latched onto their neck, leaving them weak and tired for some time. Draining for long periods or repeatedly during a short period provides diminishing returns, but that didn't stop the vampire princess from pleasing Tara to submission while she was too weak to lift a finger in resistance.

Both girls knew that the one to successfully use their species' ability would be victorious, so they were watching for opportunities and attempted attacks from the enemy like hawks while trying to distract their rival with arousal.

Tessa felt the dryad twitch and decided she had enough foreplay for now. She trailed her hand down the dryad's side and brushed away her garment to finger her now wet pussy.

Tara felt the princess's long, slender fingers invade her, reaching deep inside and targeting her most sensitive spots. Even as she moaned, she moved the hand caressing her ear to under her eye, and the one toying with her elbow to her pussy, snaking her hand past the princess's dress and panties to return the favor.

Tessa was delighting in the dryad's moans, confident now that she knew she was winning when she felt her counter-attack. The dryad's fingers weren't long, but they were wide and rough. Rather than hitting spots further up the princess's pussy, she inserted as many fingers as could fit and applied pressure to as large of an area as she could.

Tessa flinched as the pleasure hit her. Her moans joined the dryad's and she redoubled her efforts.

Tara felt the pleasure begin to build as the princess continued her assault, and seeing her confident expression be replaced by a face of pleasure, as well as her adorable blush, was not helping her remain in a competitive mindset. It was also why she reacted too late when the princess struck, sinking her teeth into Tara's neck.

Tara quickly pulled her off, but even those seconds were enough to make her sluggish

Tessa made the mistake of assuming she already won and was thus unprepared for the dryad's attempt to kiss her. She resisted and tried to shove her back down with the hand she had on her chest, but a well-timed attack on her G-spot created the distraction the dryad needed to push past Tessa's tongue, just before Tessa's attempts to push the dryad down pushed her off of the dryad.

They laid there, side by side, their hands having slipped out during the scuffle. Neither was in a state to initiate an attack, Tara too tired and Tessa too passive, and were both content to rest for a while.

Tessa thought, then asked, "What's your name, again?"

Tara opened her eyes. "After all these battles, after all these defeats you suffered at my hands, you didn't think my name worth remembering?" She was hurt by this, that much was clear from her voice. "Were the battles we fought not enough? Does our rivalry mean so little to you? Is that why you haven't sought me out once after you defeated me last time?" Tara sounded on the verge of tears now. "Did you think me so weak to not be worth a rematch? Well, I'll show you I'm just as good as you! I'll make you my bitch, and then you'll see!" She stopped to catch her breath.

"No, no, just... I can't recall you ever telling me. We always just jumped into it, didn't we?" Tessa used the silence to interrupt the dryad. "And afterward, at least one of us was too tired to consider such a thing." Her voice turned inquisitive: "Do you know my name?"

Tara searched her memories. "Um... no?" She realized, feeling bad for snapping at the vampire princess. "What is it?"

"Best me and I'll tell you." The vampire said.

There was stunned silence, then the dryad took a deep breath, preparing herself for another rant, but instead just started sobbing.

"Wait, hold on, that was a joke... please don't cry, my name is Tessa, so please don't feel sad..." Tessa quickly explained herself, feeling surprisingly awful about the idea of the dryad crying.

There was silence again.

"...you bitch." The dryad said in disbelief. "You asshole. You are such a cunt. You saw me at my lowest point, and decided to mock me?"

"I was trying to lighten the mood!" Tessa defended herself and turned to face the dryad. "What's your name?"

The dryad sniffled. "I won't tell you." She pouted.

Now it was Tessa's turn to be angry. "What do you- I told you! So now, you tell me! Or was I not an opponent worthy of knowing your name?"

"You were mean to me." The dryad said, sulking.

Sighing in exasperation, the vampire rolled over, crawled onto the dryad, and started tickling her.

"What- stop!" The dryad protested, laughing. "Fine! It's Tara!"

Tessa stopped tickling her and got up. "Look at you, sulking pathetically. I was looking forward to fighting you again, you know? You said you were going to show me that you are good enough for me? Then show me."

Tara stood up, lust and mischief in her eyes, and tackled Tessa to the ground.

Now on top of Tessa, Tara grabbed her hands and grinned down at her.

"You were saying?" She teased, then yelped and leaned back as Tessa tried to bite her again.

Tessa grinned back up at her. "Good, give me all you've got, and give you all I've got. It won't be fun for either of us if we're not trying."

Tara pressed down against Tessa, pushing their breasts against each other. "Regardless of all the ways you are more beautiful than me, my tits are both firmer and larger than yours."

Tessa found that having a confident, happy Tara on top of her is surprisingly a much more enjoyable experience than having an angry, frustrated Tara in the same position. Still, Tessa was the less beautiful one, and she wouldn't let Tara undermine Tessa's triumph when she won by not acknowledging that.

"And how exactly am I more beautiful than you? You are the more beautiful one, I'm only winning because of my skill." She asked Tara while pushing against her and waiting for a bite opportunity.

"Your skin is prettier, with no blemishes except those beautiful ruby spots. Your eyes sparkle like rubies, too. You are small and adorable and seeing you smile makes people feel happy and your clothes are beautiful and your hair is so smooth and - and -" Tara rambled.

"Nonsense." Tessa interrupted her. "Your freckles make you cute, your eyes sparkle like emeralds, so we are even there, you're big and sexy and there is no one who couldn't enjoy seeing you smile, while my smile makes people think I'm looking down on them, and your wild, untamed hair is much more beautiful them my boring white hair. You have big, sexy tits, wide, beautiful hips and ass, and full lips that make people want to kiss you more." She paused to take a breath. "Now, while I don't deny I am more elegant and fabulous than you, you look friendly and nice and sexy. I am a princess that people expect as their reward, and then are upset I am not subservient, while you are the girl they hop into the grass with to have wild, rough sex."

Tara looked at Tessa, flattered, and decided that if Tessa wanted her to know what she considered the most attractive about Tara, Tara was going t give her exactly that, and so she kept pressing down against the pinned Tessa and made use of Tessa's lack of options to land a quick peck on her lips. Not enough to affect her, but enough to show affection. "These clothes keep getting in the way of my experience of your superior body." She complained. "Why don't we strip and let our bodies clash unobstructed?"

Tessa saw no reason to disagree, so Tara got off her and the two stripped, Tessa getting rid of her dress and underwear, and Tara removing her crotch covering.

The two admired each other's naked form for a moment, then leaped back into action. They clashed standing, Tessa sucking on Tara's nipple, fingering her, and spanking her ass, while Tara fingered Tessa in return, groped her breast, and managed to bend forward enough to lick and kiss the root of Tessa's ear.

Both girls were moaning now, not even attempting to stay silent. At the moment, all bets were forgotten, and only the pleasure remained.

Tara felt great. She hadn't realized how much she missed Tessa, and the friendly atmosphere was intoxicating. Tessa's fingers were just as good as before, and having her suck on Tara's nipple felt even better than having her tweak it with her fingers. Surprisingly, while Tara usually found spanking obnoxiously possessive, Tessa's spanking and groping felt great.

Tessa struggled to not submit on the spot. Tara's smile was divine. She thought that seeing her rival happy would be annoying, not pleasing. To make things worse, her fingers were just as good as before, and her hand on Tessa's chest, squeezing possessively and enveloping the whole breast in her large, rough hand, made her feel weak and submissive, and to top it all off, Tara was licking at the back of her ear, and the thin, blood red skin amplifies the sensation tenfold.

The two succumbed to each other's touch together, giving voice to their pleasure and longing.

Tessa recovered first and pushed Tara down to the ground, laid down on top of her, and kissed her neck. Then she let her hands roam Tara's body.

Tara squealed and moaned. She didn't know why Tessa was just kissing her neck instead of biting, but the threat of it, if she resisted in any way, made her feel very submissive. The hands roaming her were skilled. Tessa was taught how to tease and find weak spots, and she had fought Tara countless times. Needless to say, she submitted, content to let Tessa do as she wanted to her.

However, Tessa was not content to do what she wanted.

"And what, pray tell, are you doing?" She demanded.

"You win." Tara responded, glancing at Tessa only to find her pouting.

"But- but- didn't you say you would prove yourself worthy of me?" Tessa questioned, flabbergasted. "So prove yourself! Fight me!"

"Oh?" Tara decided to tease Tessa. "Are you saying you want me to claim you for myself?" She rolled over, trapping Tessa underneath her.

Tessa grinned in response and kissed Tara's breasts. "No. I want to earn my victory. I want to see you moaning underneath me and know I defeated you fair and square. So fight me. Let's see who fucks the other silly."

Tara said nothing, merely lifting her breasts out of Tessa's reach, then pinning her arms and kissing her on the lips. She continued to force her tongue into Tessa's mouth until she stopped struggling.

Once she had pacified Tessa, Tara decided to have some fun with the girl.

"You wanted me to prove my worth, but now it seems like you aren't worthy of me." She teased and sat up, pinning the drowsy vampire to the ground with her butt. "It doesn't matter. I'll make you feel good regardless." She started fondling both of Tessa's breasts.

12