Fantasy Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of it was about the psychological power over the submissive, rather than the actual physical punishment, or chastisement, although that too had its place. I began slowly, willing myself to become cold and distant. I put my hand on her shoulders and pushed her back until three or four feet separated us.

'OK then, let me hear you beg some more, degrade and humiliate yourself, tell me what you want in graphic detail,' I said in my sternest voice. She hesitated for a moment before she spoke, and I could see she was nervous about revealing her innermost secrets.

'Please Master, please help me! I'm just desperate to be used in any way you want. Make me suck your cock, or expose myself to you, smack my behind, or thrash my tits with the whip. I'll kiss your feet, anything, be my master, fuck me senseless, please master, please use me, and think only of your own pleasure.'

'Mmm... well I hope that's made you even hornier, you cheap, little whore,' I spat out, disgust in my voice.

'Yes thank you master, thank you,' she replied, looking at the floor submissively.

'OK then, let's see what you're all about shall we? This whip seems nice and springy. Bend over and place your hands on the couch for support.' She did as I asked without hesitation. 'Good girl, now spread those lovely legs for me.' As she bent over her bottom looked most inviting, her pussy lips fighting a concealment battle with the minute thong. 'Oh my, those panties really don't cover much do they? I can see your cunt lips clearly from where I'm standing, and you're most definitely wet, you little tart. Are you ready for this, and how many strokes of the whip would you like to start with?' I asked, not really caring what she answered.

'As many as you please Master, I'm yours to use as you wish,' she responded.

'Very well, I think six is a nice traditional number, so let's start with that,' I said, to myself, rather than to her.

I swung my arm back and hit her gorgeous bottom hard. The whip whistled as it flew through the air, landing with a high pitched smack on her arse. She jumped, and whimpered, but stood firm. Again, on the other buttock, then another. After each stroke she thanked me. I changed tack, telling her the whip could bring pleasure as well as pain, rubbing it between her legs, over her flimsy panties.

She moaned with obvious pleasure, pushing against it. I withdrew the whip and proceeded to finish the promised six strokes. Her bottom was bright red, the whip marks clearly visible on her soft white skin. I laid down the whip and gently massaged her bottom to help alleviate the pain. She liked that, so I let my hand slide down over her bottom and between her legs, stroking along her groin, but avoiding her pussy. Teasing her until she once again begged me.

'Oh please Master, touch me, please, please,' she pleaded, wriggling her bottom against my hand.

'All in good time slut. I'll do it when I want to, do you understand?'

'Yes Master, whenever you please, Master.'

'Good. Now get those ridiculous panties off, and show yourself to me. Be the blatant, wanton slut you want to be,' I ordered her.

She stood up, slipping the ineffectual panties off, and threw them in the corner. She then sat up on the couch edge, and spread her legs as wide apart as she could manage, displaying her beautiful cunt for me. She had a lovely triangle of dark hair, neatly trimmed above her cunt lips, but the area around the labia was clean-shaven. Pink and smooth, the fleshy lips pouted and gaped, as she pulled her lips apart for my inspection. A dribble of thick whitish secretion oozed from between the protruding labia, her excitement made manifest.

'May I show you how I rub it to pleasure myself when I'm alone Master?' she offered.

'Certainly not - leave your filthy, disgusting cunt alone. I'll tell you when you can come, and I want to see it a lot wetter before that happens. Now get down off that couch, kneel before your master, and open the zip of my trousers,' I commanded.

She quickly got down off the couch and took her submissive kneeling position on the floor in front of me. She eagerly, reached out for my trouser front as I watched her carefully, ready to pounce. Her hands slowly opened the zip pulling it all the way down, and then began to reach inside, but I grabbed her hand, crushing her fingers in a vice-like grip. She flinched with the pain as I continued to squeeze her hand, the rings on her fingers adding to her discomfort.

'The first rule a slave must understand is to follow instructions to the letter. In your eagerness to get your greedy little hands on my cock, you didn't listen,' I explained, humiliating her even more. 'I told you to open the zip, not to take my cock out. You have to earn that right you dirty whore, you can't go touching your master any time you like without permission. Do you understand?'

'Yes Master, I'm sorry, I misunderstood, and I'll try to do better in future, please give me another chance, please,' she begged again.

'Very well, I'll take your inexperience into account - now stand up.'

She stood up in front of me, her beautiful tits, heaving up and down as her excitement continued to grow. I played with her breasts, gently squeezing them as she closed her eyes and let the sensations wash over her. They weren't huge, but a good size, with lovely dark nipples, which, thanks to my attentions, were now hard and swollen.

She moaned out loud with pleasure as I continued to squeeze and pinch, and the occasional harder squeeze of a nipple only made her moan louder. I took each nipple between thumb and forefinger, squeezing, gently at first, but gradually applying pressure. At first she liked it, but as the pressure became harder, her moans of pleasure changed to a mewling sound. I knew she was in pain, but this was what she wanted, so I applied even more pressure. She unconsciously tried to pull away, her tits standing out from her chest as I pulled this way, and she leaned that way.

I let go one nipple and smacked her face hard. Her eyes flew open with shock, and I commanded her to stay still - she must stand and take it like a good little slave I told her, and she did, with no more pulling away. I increased the pressure a little more, knowing she was in considerable pain, before relaxing my hold on her nipples. She thanked me, and as a reward for her bravery, I leaned down, kissing and sucking her nipples until she moaned with pleasure once more.

After a while I stopped and pulled away, leaving her standing on shaky legs, eyes closed. I walked around her slowly as if inspecting a cow at market.

'My, my, she certainly has lovely shapely legs, and what a great arse, just made for spanking and whipping.' I let my hand caress her bottom as I said it, feeling the softness of her skin, and she gasped in response. Stepping round in front of her I just looked at her.

First I held her gaze, looking deep into her beautiful eyes, saying nothing until she broke eye contact and looked at the floor submissively. Next I took a good look at her titties, and then her pussy. As I bent lower to look at her, she conveniently adjusted her stance, opening her legs wider and thrusting her pelvis forward and up, so I could see her better. 'Mmm... good girl,' I said praising her. She smiled and thanked me. 'Oh dear I,' said, 'your cunt is extremely wet. It's dribbling down the inside of your leg. I'll have to punish you for being such a whore, but not now - later,' I promised.

'OK, slut on your knees,' I ordered, and she immediately dropped to the floor, kneeling in front of me, looking up at me as eagerly as a puppy. 'Listen carefully to my instructions before you act, do you understand?' I said. She nodded her head, but said nothing. 'You will reach inside my trousers, and take my cock out, but you must treat it as if it were the finest, most delicate porcelain. You will worship my prick with your hands and mouth as if it's the most precious thing in the world.

Now, do what I have instructed you to do, and show me you can be my obedient slave,' I finished. She reached out her lovely, elegant hands, her right one reaching inside. She touched my cock almost immediately, a sharp intake of breath showing how excited she was. Gently, gently, she withdrew her hand, bringing my cock with it, until I was out, just inches from her face. She gently caressed me with her hands, her touch soft and feather light, feeling the hardness. She caressed me for long moments, looking at me and inspecting, familiarising herself with every inch.

'It's beautiful Master,' she whispered, and then leaning forward, she took me in her mouth. She felt hot and wet as her lips enveloped my knob, then withdrew, leaving traces of saliva on the taut shiny skin, before it disappeared once more into the depths of her lovely mouth. She handled and sucked me exquisitely, and it was obvious that she was following my instructions to the letter.

'Thank you, but wonderful as that feels, you must stop for a moment or two. I have other plans for you now,' I commanded, and she stopped immediately. I went over to the centre of the room and pulled the low, 'coffee,' style table over, placing the narrow end in front of the chair where I had been listening to her fantasy. I removed my trousers, and naked from the waist down sat in the chair, and told her to bring me the whip, and lie down on the table with her head between my legs. When she had done as I said, I told her she could worship my prick again, and she immediately took me in her wonderful soft mouth.

'Whatever happens next, you must continue to be as gentle with my cock as you are at this moment. Do you understand?' I demanded. She stopped momentarily to confirm that she understood. I looked down at her head slowly moving and bobbing, creating such sublime feelings. Her body was stretched out in front of me along the length of the coffee table. I let the whip swish through the air a few times to warn her what was coming, then let it descend upon her pert bottom. I didn't spare her, knowing the whip was stinging her arse, leaving red weals in the soft flesh.

She whimpered with pain, but her mouth continued to worship my prick as if nothing was happening. I varied the strokes, the whip cracking across her thighs, bottom and back. I noticed that despite the pain, her legs had opened wider, and her feet were now on the floor on either side of the table, so I let the whip flick down across her pussy too. She jumped with the pain, but throughout the ordeal, her mouth was as gentle as ever.

'Right, you can stop now,' I said, after a while, and this time she seemed reluctant to release my prick from the velvet trap of her mouth. "Now, slave, now,' I said more firmly, slashing hard at her bottom with the whip. She stopped.

'Please forgive me Master,' she pleaded, 'but I wanted so much to bring you pleasure, I forgot my position. I'm sorry - punish me if you wish, I deserve it.'

'Yes, you do, if you ever disobey me again I will send you away,' I threatened.

'Please don't do that Master, I've been searching for you for so long. It would break my heart to lose you when I've just found you.'

'You won't disobey me again. I know you are a very intelligent woman who only requires a little training to be the perfect slave. I believe it was inexperience and lack of thought to blame. Don't prove me wrong,' I said, laying it on as thickly as I could. She promised to be my perfect slave in future, so I told her to sit on my erect cock, and work her pussy up and down my length until she made me come.

'Sit astride my legs and impale yourself on my cock, and as you worshipped him with your hands and mouth, you will now worship him with your cunt. I want your slut's cunt to bring me every pleasure, let it suck me and pull at me until I spew my come into the depths of your hole,' I said melodramatically. She nodded and told me she would think only of my pleasure, which made me smile, for I knew she was too sexually charged to be in that much control once my cock slipped into her wetness.

She stood astride my legs, and reached down, taking a firm, but still gentle grip on my cock, then began to bend her knees, sinking lower towards me. As she sank lower, her legs opened wider, and I could see liberal amounts of her lubricating fluid glistening on her cunt lips. She sank lower still, until my knob came to rest against her entrance, where she rubbed me up and down the length of her slit, covering me in her wetness.

She did this for a good few moments, enjoying the contact between my knob and her pussy lips, whimpering and moaning with pleasure, but continuing to smear her juice on me. At last, she couldn't wait any more, and placing me within her open lips, sank lower still, feeding me by hand into the wet darkness of her cunt. Bit by bit I disappeared, until at last her pubic hair and mine were as one.

She sat there for a while, not moving, her excitement patently out of control, shuddering and trembling with sheer lust, but trying to regain her composure. I reached out for her nipples and squeezed them hard again, making her wince. She whimpered again, part pleasure, part pain, and slowly, slowly, like some great ponderous engine she began to move her hips. As she pulled back, my cock emerged, wet and shining from her pussy hole, only for me to slip back into her as she once more sank down onto my length. She gasped for breath, and moaned loudly, rotating her hips as if to screw herself onto my cock permanently.

She felt so good, the warmth of her soft cunt enveloping me completely, wetness trickling down my groin and balls.

'Well done slave, you're pleasing me very, very well,' I said praising her. Her excitement grew even more frantic, as I praised or insulted her in equal measure. It didn't seem to matter.

'I'm glad you're such a cock hungry slut little slave-girl. Your slippery cunt sucking at my prick feels wonderful.' I smacked her arse, then caressed it sensuously, and then smacked her bum cheeks hard, as she slid up and down on my cock.

'Yes, Master, oh yes, spank me please, I'm so bad. Just a dirty whore, please fuck me, use me. I want to feel used, to be your fuck slave, oh please...' her voice trailed off as she began to come. I slapped her face again, and once more her eyes opened in shock, and she froze in mid stroke.

'You don't come until I tell you when. You need to beg my permission before that happens. Until then, you will pleasure me. You may continue now,' I said cruelly. She began to move again, sensuously, bringing me pleasure with every thrust and swivel of her hips, driving her cunt onto me, against me, biting her bottom lip, trying desperately not to come.

'Please Master if I don't come now I'll die, please let me come, please' she pleaded.

'Not yet slave, you need to know who is Master,' I said.

'Yes Master, you are right, I must learn patience,' she gasped out, trying to concentrate, but fighting a losing battle as she slid up and down, driving herself harder and harder against my cock. 'Master, it's so difficult... I don't... know... how much longer... I can last,' she gasped painfully, desperate to orgasm pushing herself harder against me.

'Stop, hold it there,' I commanded. She stopped at once, as deeply impaled on my cock as it was possible to be. I reached down between her legs and began to rub her clitoris, smearing her wetness up and over, round and round.

'OK, my sweet little slave girl - you may come now, and make it a big one, I want to hear you scream with pleasure,' I said, looking at her.

Eyes closed, she began to move again, less frantic now, deliberate, savouring every movement, a deep, almost animal sound building from within. I smacked her delicious arse again, and she loved it, then I twisted and pinched her nipples viciously. She screamed, but not with pain, her orgasm breaking loose and burning through her body, her cunt on fire with pleasure. The noises she made were hardly human, and I had to hold her tight, my hands on her arse, pulling her onto my cock as she came uncontrollably.

I felt a sudden warm gush over my cock and balls as her orgasm peaked. She stopped thrusting as if frozen, totally rigid for a few moments, then slumped forward onto me, but still holding onto my cock with her pussy. She was sobbing, as she started to move again, barely moving, but so incredibly sensual.

'I'm sorry for being so silly,' she sniffled, and I presumed she was apologising for crying, 'but that was like nothing I've ever felt before. Please forgive me if I didn't do it right.'

'Oh, I think you'll be forgiven, especially when it's my turn to come, and you lick your own pussy juice off my balls,' I said, smacking her arse again. Suitably encouraged, she soon had me reaching orgasm, and came again herself a few seconds after me when she felt my come fill her cunt.

She sat there on top of me for a while until I told her she could, 'dismount,' and as she slowly, almost painfully got up, my cock slipped from her with a liquid slurp, my come leaking from her as she stood, legs apart in front of me.

'You squirted,' I said, matter of factly. 'Have you ever done that before?'

'Squirted Master? No, I'm not even sure what that means,' she said defensively.

'You ejaculated. At the height of your orgasm, you squirted hot fluid all over my cock and balls. Just look at the pool of wetness below my chair if you don't believe me,' I explained. She looked, and saw that what I said was true, there was a small pool of liquid.

'Oh Master, please forgive me, I'll clean it up straight away. I'll never do it again. Punish me as you see fit,' she pleaded.

'Don't be silly. It's not something you can control, but it does show how much you were enjoying yourself, and it does show me what an incredibly horny cow you are. I'm very pleased with you,' I said, praising her, 'you show great promise as a slave.'

'Oh, thank you so much Master. What do you wish me to do now?' she asked.

'First of all, get some paper towels and clean that pool of cunt juice up,' I commanded. 'After that, we'll see.' She immediately went through to the bathroom and coming back with a handful of paper towels mopped up the juice. When she was finished, she came back and stood in front of me, legs slightly apart, waiting for my next instructions expectantly.

'You missed a bit, 'I said, my voice stern.

'Oh no, I'm so sorry,' she said looking, and then getting down on her knees to get a better look at the floor. 'I can't see anything Master, I'm so stupid. You'll have to show me,' and so I did. I pointed to my groin.

'My cock and balls are stinking of your whore scent. Clean me with your mouth, lick and suck me until I no longer smell of your stinking cunt,' I said, trying to humiliate her, knowing she loved it.

'You're doing very well, but just to make sure you've got rid of all that filthy cunt stink, start again, and be gentle but thorough,' I ordered her. She said nothing, no protest of any kind, and started from the beginning, meticulously licking and sucking me until she judged I was perfectly clean. By the time she was finished, I was on the verge of coming again, so I told her to take me in her mouth and gently suck and stroke me until I came. She obeyed me to the letter, and when I released in her mouth, she swallowed it down as if she were starving, not a drop escaped her lips. I praised her again, and she couldn't help but smile, in fact she virtually beamed with joy.

All things must come to an end, and with a late appointment booked in the next thirty minutes or so; I drew the session to a close. She stood before me, back turned, holding her hair up as I unbuckled the black collar of obedience.

'There now Louise, I'm no longer your Master,' I said, handing her the collar.