Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
They discovered they shared a fantasy.
3.1k words
3.67
30.4k
27
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've decided to list this story under the 'Loving Wives' category as the young wife is certainly loving. Some of you may disagree, but 'what the hell', we write to please ourselves and it pleases us to place it there.

The story includes a willing cuckold husband, not a cissy, and features a shared fantasy.

-------------------

As I was driving home on Saturday morning after dropping Peter off at his place, I was thinking of the previous night and the events leading up to it.

It was just before midnight last night when I was sitting quietly on a blanket box in the corner of our bedroom, the furthest corner from our king size bed. I was watching my wife with her new lover.

My pretty wife, Sophie was standing next to the bed, looking hot in her silky red 'come fuck me dress'. Her 34c breasts were well on display and the back of the dress clung to her beautifully rounded bum cheeks. Her long, glossy, dark hair was hanging heavily on her shoulders, as she tilted her head back to accept Peter's kiss.

Sophie had been nervous, very nervous, as she quietly prepared to surrender herself to her first new lover since we'd married six years ago. This was her fantasy, our fantasy, coming true.

I'm Mark Sims, and It had all started several weeks ago when we were lying in bed together talking about thoughts we would have that aroused us sexually. We'd both admitted to being very turned on at the thought of her being serviced by a handsome young stud, and we'd rapidly got to the point where we'd agreed to turn fantasy into reality.

We had decided to search internet dating sites to find profiles of suitable men and had come up with a short list of guys who would possibly fit the bill. We had fucked like rabbits while going over the details of available partners but hadn't agreed on anyone to approach. So we'd decided to give the idea a rest for a while and carry on with life as usual.

Then, a couple of weeks later, we'd gone out on Friday night for a few drinks and dancing. Sophie looked gorgeous as usual dressed up for a night out and she attracted a lot of admiring glances from the guys there.

During a break, when I'd gone to the men's room, Peter had spotted Sophie and gone to the bar to chat her up. They'd hit it off immediately, by the time I joined them they were laughing and giggling about something, and she already had her hand on his chest, she is a very 'touchy feely' girl.

After the introductions Peter asked me if he could steal Sophie away for a dance. I replied that Sophie looked as she'd like that so please go ahead. He took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor, a slow tune was playing so she slipped easily into his arms for the first dance.

The DJ played a few slow tunes in a row and Sophie and Peter stayed out on the floor, dancing and holding each other tighter all the time. I lost sight of them a couple of times in the crowd but each time they come into sight they were cheek to cheek and a couple of times I thought I saw them kiss.

Eventually, Peter brought Sophie back to the bar. He apologised for monopolising her, but I told him it wasn't a problem as long as Sophie was enjoying herself. Sophie said she'd enjoying dancing with Peter very much, they fitted together very well. As she was saying this, she was giving me a silent message with her eyes, saying that she had more than enjoyed it.

Peter volunteered to join the melee at the crowded bar and get us more drinks and the minute he turned away from us Sophie turned to me, blushed, and said, "I want him. I want him to come home with us and I want him to fuck me. Can we please?"

I looked at her, seeing the pleading in her eyes, I said, "If Peter's willing, then I'm OK with it. Do you want me to talk to him about it, or do you just want to go ahead and seduce him?"

"Oh God, I don't think I've got the courage to try to seduce him here. I'm going to go to the Ladies' Room when he comes back, will you explain what we want to do and ask him to come home with us?" Then, seeing Peter returning with the drinks she scurried off to the vestibule.

"Everything, alright?" said Peter as he came up to me.

"Yes, she just has to visit the 'Ladies'," I'd said, "She'll be back shortly. Look, Peter," I began, "You and Sophie have hit it off together very well and she likes you a lot. I need to tell you that we have an arrangement, and if she meets a man that she finds very attractive and who likes her as well, she would like him to come home with us and explore the attraction further. If it all works out ok, she'll end up in bed with the guy having sex, whilst I'll be close by. The question is, are you game for it?"

Peter looked at me open mouthed for a moment, then he took a big swallow of his drink before he said, "Are you serious? If you are, I'd love to do it, or are you just setting me up for a fall?"

"No, nothing underhand. We are serious, we both like you and want it to happen, and before you get worried, no, I'm not into men, call me kinky if you like, but I just want to watch her having sex, getting fucked."

"Ok," he said, "So when do we leave?"

"As soon as she gets back from the ladies' room," I'd replied. "Ah, here she is now." We both turned to Sophie as she came back into the room. "Peter is coming back with us to round the evening off, are you ready to leave?" I'd said.

"Yes, of course," she said. "Have you got a car with you?" she'd asked Peter.

"No, I came by taxi," he replied, "in case I had too much to drink for driving."

"That's OK," I'd told him, "I've not drunk much so you can come in our car, I'll drive and you and Sophie can get better acquainted on the way home. If it all works out well, you can stay the night and I'll drop you home in the morning, if not we can call you a taxi later."

And that brings us back to those minutes in our bedroom when I watched Peter and Sophie making out standing by our bed. I watched Peter's hands gently squeezing her backside as they kissed, then he raised his right hand up to take hold of her zipper and start to lower it down her back. As the dress became loose Sophie had dropped her arms to her sides and the dress simply slid off and puddled on the floor at her feet, where she'd carefully stepped out of it.

She'd looked magnificent standing there, wearing only her bra, panties, hold-up stockings and dancing shoes.

Peter had already removed his jacket and Sophie had begun to unbutton his shirt before removing it and tossing it onto a bedside chair. She quickly undid his belt, unzipped him and pushed his trousers down. Falling to her knees she'd tugged his shoes off and helped him remove his trousers. Turning her attention to his briefs where there was a large bulge in the front, she grasped the waistband at each side and slowly pulled them down.

As Sophie pulled his briefs down far enough to clear his cock it had sprung up, almost hitting her in the face. He was big, about 9 inches I guessed, and it was thick too. He was a bit bigger than me; Sophie was going to enjoy this I'd thought.

Once she'd removed his briefs Sophie had turned her attention to Peter's cock. Taking it in both hands she began to rub it backwards and forwards, it was already hard but appeared to get harder in her hands. When she'd brought her lips down over his glans, he'd given a loud sigh of pleasure. She began to suck on his cockhead and to lick the tip before she'd leaned forward and took him as deep as she could in her throat, she had got about half of him inside.

Sophie had continued to deep throat Peter for five minutes or so, but I wasn't really counting the seconds. I was watching the concentration on her face as she'd made good work of her blowjob. Peter stood with his eyes closed and a look of sheer pleasure on his face until he'd suddenly reached down to Sophies head and pushed her away, exclaiming at the same time, "Stop, please. If you carry on I'll come in your mouth."

She'd looked up at him, "Don't you want to?" she'd asked.

"Christ, yes, of course I do," he'd replied, "But I'd rather cum when I'm fucking you. Perhaps you can suck me off again later. It's time I gave you some attention, isn't this evening about you, pleasuring you and making your fantasy come true?" As he'd said the words, he was helping Sophie to her feet, then he took her in his arms again and kissed her.

"Yes, I want to live my fantasy," she'd said as they paused their making out for a moment, "but who said that sucking you off and swallowing your cum wasn't part of it. I'm a greedy girl, I want it all."

Then Sophie had looked towards me and smiled, and I knew then that she wasn't going to hold back from getting full value from her young stud, after all she didn't know if this was to be her only opportunity, or would I let her do it again?

Peter had moved Sophie so that she stood with her back to the bed, then he'd taken hold of both her arms and pushed her back so that she sat on it.

Kneeling down, Peter had gently pulled her knees apart before pushing her backwards so that she lay on her back with her feet on the floor. He'd begun to stroke her labia with his fingers, just putting his fingertips inside her, teasing her and feeling her wetness.

Using his thumbs he'd eased her lips apart, exposing her clitoris at the top, then he began to lick her. He'd pushed his tongue deep into her opening, and as he licked up to her clit, he'd flicked at it with the tip of his tongue.

Sophie had gasped as her sensitive nub was licked again and again, her breathing was quick and shallow as the painful pleasure began to rack her. She'd closed her eyes and began to push back against Peter's tongue and lips, from my vantage point I had seen the muscles in her abdomen rippling as the sweet sensations had built inside her. Then, as Peter had moved his tongue up to her clit again, he'd clenched his lips on it and sucked hard.

Sophie had come, her breath had exploded out of her with her loud cry of, "Oh, God, cumming, I'm cumming. Oh, shit, fuck, I'm cumming again, ohhhh yes, yes, yesss!" She'd raised her legs and wrapped them around Peter's shoulders as he'd continued his assault on her clitoris. "Oh Christ, fuck me now Peter," she'd demanded, "Please, please, fuck me now. Oh God, I want your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Peter had stood and helped Sophie scoot onto the bed, so her head had laid on the pillows. She'd spread her legs wide, impatient for her lover to bring his rigid cock into play. He'd crawled into position, taking his cock in his right hand and he'd started to rub it up and down her wet labia.

At that moment I'd realised he was about to enter her without a condom, I hadn't even thought to tell him that they were in the beside cabinet. I decided to say nothing, I hadn't wanted to spoil the moment and by then both of them had forgotten I was in the room.

Sophie had closed her eyes again, relishing the moment when she would feel the first new cock entering her since we'd started going steady. It was too late to think about protection now, he was already beginning to enter her slowly, easing his thick hard cock into her pussy an inch or two, then pulling back a little before repeating the action again.

In just a few gentle thrusts he'd bottomed out, the moment quite clearly reached when Sophie gasped, and her eyes had opened wide. She'd clearly expected it to hurt her, but Peter was good, his cock had reached all the way to her cervix without undue pressure, and he didn't try to force it further for the moment.

He'd kept his cockhead deep inside for a few seconds then he slowly withdrew it about half way, before pushing gently back in. They'd begun to get into a rhythm and Sophie was pushing back at him each time he sank into her. Their speed increased and before long he was fucking her hard and fast. Before she'd realised that anything had changed, Peter had been able to get the whole of his cock inside her and she was pulling him in tight with her hands on his rump.

They'd continued to fuck in a steady rhythm, kissing as they did so. Sophie had her legs wrapped around him and she was making little mewing sounds each time his cock stretched her. "I'm going to cum again," she'd whispered loudly, "I'm nearly there. Keep doing it, don't stop."

"I'm going to cum soon," he'd gasped in turn, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"God, no. Don't stop, don't pull out. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, cum inside me, cum in me, give it to me," she'd cried.

Peter had started to grunt as he neared his climax, and Sophie was already in a continual state of orgasm as his cock began to spew his seed inside her, filling the neck of her cervix. Unknown to both of them at that moment, he was sending his strongest swimmer to pass through the outer membrane of her egg, fertilising it. At that moment Sophie had been impregnated.

As they'd both collapsed from their efforts and he was kissing her gently, lovingly, I'd decided the time had come for me to leave them to it. Sophie was clearly comfortable with Peter, and there was no doubt they'd continue fucking until they became too tired and would sleep in each other's arms.

I'd got up from my seat and headed for the bedroom door, aware of the discomfort from my swollen cock and aching balls. I had to get to the bathroom quickly and attend to myself with the aid of a handful of tissues.

A few minutes later, as I walked past Sophie's closed bedroom door on my way to the spare room, I'd stopped to listen. I'd clearly heard the faint but regular creaks from her mattress that told me, as expected, that they were joined together again. Sophie was making sure she got the most from her opportunity, as was Peter.

In the morning I'd risen at 8 am and gone to the kitchen to brew some coffee. By 9 am I was deliberating whether to take coffee to the lovers when Sophie had come into the room, wearing just a robe and looking tousled but remarkably bright eyed.

"Hi babe," I'd said, "Did you have a good night? Aren't you going to fuck him this morning before he has to go?"

She'd smiled as she came to me and kissed me. "I already have, sweetheart," she'd said softly. "He's dressing now, and you did say you'd run him home, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," I'd replied. "I'd better put some clothes on. Did you exchange phone numbers in case you want to get together again?"

"Yes, of course we did," she'd said, "And I'd like to do that, if you're happy with it. Only next time perhaps we could all do it together."

"What," I'd said. "You want a threesome?"

"Yeah, it's another fantasy I'd like to try, if you're game." She'd said, with a slow sexy smile.

"Ok, I guess I could get into that," I'd replied.

"Right," she'd continued, "If you run Peter home and get back here quickly, we can shower together then you can show me how much better you are at fucking me than he is."

I'd taken Peter home as agreed, we'd hardly spoken a word to each other on the 20 minute journey but as he was about to get out of the car I'd said to him. "Thank's for giving Sophie a good time, I know she enjoyed it, and she'll probably want to do it again soon, if you want to."

"Sophie is lovely," he'd replied. "Who wouldn't want to spend time with her? If she wants to get together again, I'll be ready any time."

"Ok," I'd said, "Keep it to yourself though. See you again." With that he'd got out of the car, and I'd driven home.

When I'd arrived home Sophie was sitting in the kitchen still dressed in her robe, drinking coffee. "Come on, babe," she'd said, "Let's get that shower, then you can take me to bed and make me yours again."

We'd showered, then we'd fucked. Sophie was clearly a little sore from her night's actions but that didn't stop her from having a satisfying orgasm as I filled her pussy with fresh cum.

It was three weeks later, after Sophie had woken in the morning and rushed into the bathroom to vomit for the third morning on the trot. She'd come back to the bedroom and told me "Babe, I think I'm pregnant! Sweetheart, I'm going to have a baby and it might be Peter's."

It took me about 30 seconds to think my way through the problem before I told her, "Right, this is what we'll do. You'll have the baby, and it will be our baby. It may well be mine anyway, Peter and I both came in you without protection that weekend, so either of us could have got you pregnant. We'll never know which one of us impregnated you because we'll never have it checked. Agreed? "It's about time we started a family anyway, and you'll make a lovely mum. Now, come here and kiss me, we have lots of plans to make."