Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 03

Story Info
A Model in Chains.
6.9k words
4.78
14.4k
11

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I stepped out of the building, the $100 still poking out of my halter top. I was walking on clouds and my heart was still racing. I looked left and right, then straight ahead and just smiled a mile wide. I did it! I wanted to shout with glee.

I looked at the hundred and started to laugh, loudly and joyfully. Relief coursed through my veins and then a thought hit me. If anyone walked by right now, seeing the bill showing out of my skimpy top, they would conclude I was a happy hooker with a generous tip! And you know what, I didn't care. No one would know me here and I just got a job that was a fantasy come true!

Sunset Blvd is alive day and night. Tourists and locals mingle in a menagerie ranging from ordinary to otherworldly. I pulled the spiked leather collar from my bag and strapped it around my neck, tight. I doubted anyone would give me a second look.

I walked towards the bus stop, the smile not fading. I felt the stickiness of my thighs, and I wanted to stop and play with myself. 'Get a hold on, girl,' I thought happily. Unbridled joy, having found an outlet for my long repressed fantasies. I pulled the $100 from my top, and pushed it deeply into my bag. I felt the leather, considered stopping right there and cuffing my ankles and wrists, and then decided to revel in the anticipation and wait until I was back home.

The sun had set when I arrived back at my apartment. "Teryn," I called, hoping she was not home, and she was not. My heart was beating as I raced to my bedroom, shut the door and began to undress. I wanted to masturbate so badly. Then I paused, at war with my desires. I removed the hot and sexy collar.

Priorities. Main meal before dessert. I quickly took several selfies for Master. If anyone saw them, nothing would seem out of the ordinary. Short dress in one picture, cut-off shorts in another, girl-next-door smile in one, bad-ass girl stare in the next. Just another coed trying to act desirable, I laughed to myself. I sent the pictures to his cell and quickly stripped.

In seconds, the cuffs were tightly strapped around my wrists and ankles. The collar was tight against my neck. I was a Gorean slave girl. I stood before the mirror, hands locked behind my head, breasts thrust out, legs spread and pussy aflame. I couldn't wait.

Propping one foot on the top of the desk, trying to replicate the fingerings of Mistress Vanessa, I knew I could force a cum in seconds. I withdrew my fingers, took a selfie with my legs spread, set the phone down, grabbed my wet panties from the floor, stuck them in my mouth to muffle any sound, and seconds later exploded in my second orgasm as a "slave." I crumbled to the floor, not wanting the moment to end, extracting all possible magma from my throbbing pussy. I sighed and lay in wonder and satisfaction, my fingers plunging in and out.

I must have fallen asleep. "Jenn! Hey, wanna get something to eat?" Teryn. She was home and I was in a naked heap, smelling of musk, my fingers imbedded in my cunt, the embers still aglow. The door!

It was not unusual for us to barge right into each other's room. I scrambled to my feet, racing to the far corner closet. "Yeah, hi Teryn, gimme a few. I was napping," I smiled and shouted back. "I gotta take a shower first. I was working out after classes today." Amazing, not one lie had escaped from my lips, so far anyway.

"K. Move your ass, girl. I'm hungry," Teryn replied.

I fumbled with the collar and cuffs, removing them and flipping them to the back of the closet. I opened the window to air out the room, and walked to my bathroom, connected to my bedroom. She might walk into my bedroom, but we have never walked into each other's bathroom without permission. Teryn had retreated to her room and several minutes later, I was showered and clean, all evidence of my eruption washed away.

We walked into the village for a veggie burger, shared some sweet potato fries, and chatted about the day. Oh, how I wanted to share my experiences, but I made my day sound as dull as possible. We talked about going out on Friday and asking a couple of guys to take us to a movie premiere. Always less expensive when the guys are along, right? They gotta treat or appear cheap in mixed company. Men are so easy to manipulate. Just flash a smile and some skin, and hop on the magic carpet for some free entertainment.

I checked my phone often during the meal and walk, hoping for a message from Master. Nothing.

We both had a light day on Thursday, so normally there was no rush to get back. But I had ants in my pants and could hardly wait to collar and cuff myself again. Teryn was simply not convenient today. I lied that I had a major paper due tomorrow and I had only started. She accepted my words and we got back to our place before 8:30.

We didn't lock the doors to our bedrooms. That would have seemed strange, but I shut it and tossed my heavy bag with a few books in front of the door, just in case. That might give me an extra 3 or 4 seconds, if needed. In moments, I was a Gorean female, naked except for the black leather.

I picked up my phone, unable to refrain, and called him.

"Hello."

"Hi. This is Jennifer. Just checking you got my photos."

"Yes, in fact, I just finished shopping them and I'll send them back to you so you can see what I meant."

"That's great, thanks."

Pregnant pause.

"Was there anything else?" he asked.

"I just wanted to say I want the job."

"I thought you wanted to think about it and check what I meant about how I could photoshop to hide your true identity."

"No, I mean, I am sure what you say is true and I don't want to seem hesitant. I trust you."

"That's good to hear. But there is trust and there is trust." He paused, but I sensed what he meant. "What are you wearing right now?"

He must know. He can tell it in my voice. "Nothing."

"Haha, I am not surprised," he chuckled.

For just a moment, I flared inside. Why would he say that? I was not that kind of girl, at least not usually.

"I doubt you are totally naked."

"Um, I have on the collar and cuffs you let me borrow."

"And?"

"Nothing else."

"What about your hoop earrings? They tell a lot about you, you know, especially if you have read as many Gorean books as you said earlier."

Yes, the hoops. I never thought much about them anymore. I knew the symbolic meaning on Gor, that only slave girls wore them. "Yes, Sir," I quietly confirmed.

"Nadu," he spoke harshly into the phone. Immediately I dropped to my knees, spreading them widely, back straight, my breasts thrust out. "Put the phone on speaker and set it on the floor. Place your hands in the appropriate location." I obeyed immediately.

"How many times have you masturbated since you left me earlier?"

"Once, Master," I revealed.

"Only once, slave? Tell me about it."

Hesitantly, I did.

"That was hours ago. What have you done since, slave?"

"I went to have dinner with my roomie and just got back a few minutes ago."

"So the first thing you did upon returning was to strip and call me?"

"Yes, Sir," I quietly admitted.

"I noticed today that you are not completely shaven below the neck. Nice trim, but I want you to shave completely for our first official shoot." I guess it was not asking too much. I was not committed to my 'little triangle' of pussy hair.

"Yes, Sir, I will. When would you like me for the shoot?"

"I was thinking Friday after school. Might run a little late, like 12 a.m. Is that a problem?"

I thought of Teryn briefly, but I could hardly use that as an excuse. After all, this was my chance!

"Not a problem, no Sir."

"Stand, slave. Take a picture of yourself and send it to me now. If you trust me, showing your face. If not, then neck down."

"Like this? I mean, naked?" I asked stupidly, regretting my words instantly.

"Of course, slave. Now!"

I stood before the mirror. The first picture showed all of me. What should I do? My heart was beating so fast. How could I send him this photo? I barely knew him!

I retook the picture, making sure my face was hidden from my nose up. It looked ok. It would have to do. I sent it, my breathing rapid and ragged.

In seconds, my phone rang. "Hello."

"I realize you might not trust me with your face, but look at the rest of your posture. It is, in a word, regrettable!"

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Then retake it, and convince me you are the right slave for the job."

I was no longer thinking clearly. I was reacting to his commands and my need to get the job. I set the timer, stood far enough back to make sure I would not be cropped top nor bottom, and stood as I had before the mirror. Legs spread, hands locked behind my back, collar, cuffs, and hoops visible. I didn't even think of whether to smile or not, but when I saw the picture, with my mouth agape, it told the truth. I was a slave in heat. I sent the picture.

Moments later, I was rewarded with his praise. "That's more like it. See you Friday at 3. Make sure you are shaved. It doesn't really matter what you wear, I will have everything you need when you arrive."

"Yes, Sir." He hung up before the words were out of my mouth. I just stared at the phone. 'What have I done?" I asked myself.

~~~~*

I cut off the phone abruptly to let her mind catch up on what had just happened. Sending a naked and very incriminating picture to a near stranger? I could almost feel her panic right now. However, once she had a little time to think about it, she already knew she would be naked, or close to it, for any photo shoot with me and the poses, props, etc would be far more shocking than this one nude picture.

Now I was also thinking about the brief conversation. I had told her I would send the altered pictures. She had said thanks and also said it didn't matter because she trusted me. That was, of course, before I essentially ordered her to send the latest and most revealing picture. I decided to wait an hour for her to stew about what had just happened. It would give me time to shop this recent picture as well and send them all back to her. That would restore her trust in me and make her very anxious for our next meeting. She may or may not even realize that I would always have the originals. The idea may never even come up unless necessary.

The timing of our next meeting was also planned for a reason. Friday night for a college girl was no doubt always a night out to cut loose after a school week, and any girl this beautiful had lots of options I was sure. The fact that she had agreed almost immediately made it fairly clear to me that she would have to cancel plans. Good. Commitment was a major plus even at this early stage.

The next steps were also important. I wanted to get her hooked on the excitement, the perversions and the orgasmic highs of Dominance and submission. Her first taste with Vanessa had gone well. I needed her to experience more slightly deviant pleasures before I started pushing her limits.

And there was the fact she was a virgin. So much to think about but I had to keep myself focused on the goal. But damn she was hot. Definitely a distraction. I chuckled to myself, but I knew that between now and our next meeting my other work would suffer, but I had already begun pushing everything else to a back seat because of this little Asian coed.

I finished the pictures and sent them to her with just three words. "For my kajira."

Now to turn to the task in front of me. I had to decide costume, scenario and more important ideas how to best accomplish what I wanted when we next met. In one sense the time until Friday 3 PM seemed forever. On the other hand the time must have flown, because it seemed that the bell was already ringing signaling her arrival. She was here.

I didn't get up from my desk, but said "Enter!" loud and commanding enough for her to hear. She came in and I nodded to the chair and said "Sit!" She hurried to do so. I had only glanced her way as she crossed the room. As I figured she was in casual school dress again. She obviously had a thing for Daisy Dukes. Works for me.

I finally looked up from the papers on my desk. "First, what did you think of the altered pictures?"

"I was amazed, Sir. I showed them to a couple friends and even my roomie that I see every day. No one recognized me at all. Yet I know they are me and that makes it exciting and real. Thank you, Master, for giving me this chance."

"Good, but now the final step. Here is the contract. I will give you a few minutes to go over it and ask questions before you sign, just like the application. "

I left her as before but watched her peruse the document. Important things like specific acts she may have to perform were clear and at the beginning. Types of poses, nudity, sex acts, props and so on. In other words, the willingness to be touched, penetrated, used and somewhat abused, by nearly anyone, anything at anytime, no holes barred.

There was also a clause about discipline. And, of course, the clause to release only altered pictures to the public. However, buried in the fine print on page 4 was a bit of legalese stating that all this was only for the duration of the contract which could be terminated by either party for no reason. If necessary, I would have that hold; that if she broke the contract, I could release any picture I had. But at this point I had no desire to enforce that. I really wanted her to keep coming back to my studio of her own volition, or should I say drawn by her own desires and needs. I knew she wouldn't get to that part of the contract before I walked back in.

"Questions?" I asked as I sat down.

I saw her take a very deep breath, then look at the pictures on the wall. The plethora of beautiful women in steel and leather, bound and having their holes assaulted in so many ways and especially the look of sheer ecstasy on their faces. I could almost see her heart beat quicken then saying, "Only one, Master. Will my picture one day be on your wall?"

I was impressed but trying not so show it. "Is that what you wish, slave girl? I am sure none of your friends would ever see it there."

"I'm not sure, Master. One day I want you to show off your kajira on your wall. And by then I will know whether I want my face photo shopped, or not."

I was stunned by her candor, but kept my composure. "Hmmmm. We shall see, slave, we shall see."

She was proving so far that she was all I had hoped. My own fantasies come true. But again I reined in my emotions. She had much to experience yet and when pushed to her limits she may still balk or refuse completely. That was expected, but by then she, hopefully, would not be able to stay away for long. It was all in pushing the right buttons at the right time, enforced by a healthy dose of orgasms; forced, withheld, and permitted.

She quickly signed the contract without reading any more. I didn't know if it was because she wanted to do it before she lost her nerve or she was really excited about its potential to fulfill all those fantasies that she knew she had, though was just beginning to understand. She handed it back to me triumphantly.

"Excellent. We are now ready to do business. You know your way to the dressing room. There you will find something different to wear from your previous outfits, but I think you will like it. Remember, no underwear. Actually, from now on that is a rule unless I tell you otherwise. When you return I will add the proper adornments and give you additional instructions for your first modeling job. Now go."

I could tell her heartbeat was faster and her breathing as well as she said, "Yes, Master." Then she hurried toward the dressing room as I watched the sweet curve of her ass that I could see peeking from the bottom of her cut offs. This was going to be fun, though I had to be patient. A lot of things I would love to do to that beautiful bottom. All in good time though. I would not rush anything.

I again watched her as she entered the dressing room. I watched her eyes, seeing her initial shock then joy. The only thing hanging from the rack was a Gorean camisk, and a strap of leather binding fiber. The camisk, for those who do not know the term, is an extremely simple garment. A long rectangle with a hole cut in the middle for the head to go through. Much like a poncho. It would leave her sides bare. Normally the hole was round and the length of the cloth would reach to just above the knee. This was a bit different as the hole extended down in a V to show a good amount of breasts and was a much shorter. It would be interesting to see if she knew the proper tying of the leather "belt".

As I watched, I saw she knew exactly what to do and was eager to wear the crude garment. No heels this time. Just bare feet. Actually any clothes at all had to be earned by a slave on Gor. Most of the time they were kept naked in only collar and chains. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stared at herself in the mirror. But I had to instill something else in those eyes for the photos. Fear. And I had an idea exactly how to do that when the time was right.

As she walked back into the office and stood in front of me, I could tell she was nervous, of course. The camisk did little to hide her charms from my appraisal. I did not show any emotion nor speak as I walked around her to view her from every angle. I also pushed the opening of the camisk further to show more of her breasts. I wanted her to get more and more used to my touch.

I think she knew what was coming next as I opened another drawer in my desk. This time I withdrew a very shiny steel collar unlike the first. It was slim and elegant. Not wide like the other. I went behind her and snapped it shut around her slender neck. The sound of its closure had a ring of finality. I snapped the matching cuffs around her wrists then had her put each bare foot on the chair to secure her delicate ankles. I could feel her trembling. But I was not finished. When she saw the next item, her gasp was audible. I began attaching the sirik to her collar and each wrist and ankle. Then I put my hands on her shoulders and pointed her toward the mirror.

"Speak slave. What are your thoughts?"

"Master. Thank you. I look beautiful in my steel."

"Indeed, you do. You were born for this. But there is much for you to learn."

"Yes, Master. Your slave needs training. She understands."

"Good." I grabbed the chain near her collar and led her into the studio.

She followed obediently, like a puppy in training. I took her down to the far end of the studio. I could tell she was taking in more and more of all the props and paraphernalia that I used in my business, and for my pleasure, of course. Much of which was beyond the world of Gor and deep into bondage and discipline, with a healthy sprinkling of other fetishes. She would learn about those soon enough.

We stopped with her feet in the middle of a thick, black fur rug. When I released her, she immediately dropped to the position of the Gorean pleasure slave. The Nadu command had not been necessary. One side of the camisk fell from her shoulder allowing one perfect breast to be fully exposed. Though accidental, it would make for perfect pictures. I could adjust it later if desired.

"Slave, it is 4 PM and you are now on the clock. That also makes you as of this moment a professional model. While I am adjusting the lighting equipment, I will permit you to ask any last questions. Once I start shooting there will be no more words unless you are asking permission to speak in between scenes. Otherwise I want you to stay in character. When the shoot is over we will talk more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

She didn't hesitate to open up with a question.

"Master, you have so much equipment and so many smaller things that I have never seen. Will Master use them on his slave?"

12