Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke up then and said to everyone. "I think it's time for a different type of lesson that will be important to our slave. Here, let me attach this leash to your collar. I think it will add to the pictures I take to document this."

Before I could attach the leash she dropped to all fours. A very fast learner. I clipped on the leash and led her again to the fur rug. I barely nodded to her and she immediately went to the pleasure slave position without the verbal command. I placed the video cameras around her and picked up my digital still. I turned to Vanessa and said. "Ok, your show for this one." She grinned.

While Van was getting the props, I took away the ball gag still hanging from her neck and replaced it with a dental gag. She didn't like that much and tried to protest, especially when I tightened the screws to widen her jaws even more. Too late to protest now.

I have forgotten to mention how Vanessa was dressed. She had on her signature thigh high shiny black boots. And to match a corset tightly strung to accentuate her sexy figure. Nothing above, nothing below it. Just shiny leather that stopped under her breasts and went down to her waist. Blatently showing off all her goodies as well as her ringed nipples and ringed clit hood.

She walked over to the toy drawers and took out a harness for a dildo. Some people call the combination a strap-on. It does look a little strange when a fake cock is protruding from a woman. I let her take over as I got all the cameras ready.

"Now listen carefully, little slut. There is a skill you need to perfect as a slave for men but this little toy will help me teach you. The reason a slave needs to be able to handle being deeply throat fucked is twofold. First to please her Master of course. The second is to help you survive a man with a huge cock and who really doesn't care if you choke to death or not. So it is a necessary skill and in this case makes for great camera stills and video of you getting your throat fucked."

It never ceased to amaze me how much more crudely women talked than men. Well at least more than I did. Sometimes it was necessary. Sometimes not. But Van was always brazen.

"Deep throating, as it was named for the movie of old, is an art, and a survival skill. Most important is the angle, if you are lucky enough to be in the right position or can get there. Tilting the head back so the entry is a straight line into the throat is best. You can time your breathing with his thrusts. If your mouth is at a right angle with your throat he will be pounding the back of your throat trying to get further. Not good. Here again you find the difference between the wannabe and the Master. A Master will know the mechanics. The other problem is a man that is huge. There is very little room for air. You have to practice or you could pass out from lack of oxygen. Hopefully the man will stop if you do."

She was pretty knowledgeable for a woman that was totally into women. But I never asked her about her past. Then she spoke directly to Teryn.

"Watch closely." Then she took Jenn by the hair and started pushing the dildo into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, Van said, "Now lean forward more and tilt your head back. That will force his cock downward and align it with your throat."

She gagged some until she got the rhythm but did pretty well.

"If your head is hanging down like on the rape rack the positioning is easier. If you are suspended upside down, again tilting your head back helps a lot. But what you can't control is the size of the cock you are being face fucked with. So, you need to experience bigger than this."

She withdrew to allow Jenn to breathe as she addressed Teryn. "Come here and pick out a harnass that fits you and a bigger dildo for your new slave to practice on. Trust me, this is a skill she will need. Wait. Take off those Daisy Dukes. They will just get in the way. Get used to being naked around Jenn's Master. He has seen so many naked women in this studio that he will not be distracted."

Not entirely true, I thought. I am human and a guy.

Teryn was having the time of her life. After strapping on the harnass and adjusting it she took great care to select a large dildo. Probably eight inches long and thick. Jenn just stared with a wild look in her eyes as Teryn approached her.

"Open wide slave." And she did. It was an erotic sight and my camera's captured it all. She did well. And when Teryn finally withdrew, I wondered how wet Jenn was right now. Then I saw Teryn walk over to Van and whisper in her ear. I knew they were up to something from the grin on Vanessa's face.

"Dom, Teryn has an excellent idea. She thinks her slave has done well but she wants to see how she does with the real thing. I think that is a reasonable request. Don't you?"

Wicked wenches. Not that I wouldn't love to feel Jenn's mouth on me, but when it comes to oral sex with a woman I am more of a giver than a receiver. Various reasons I guess. While giving, I am in control. Actually that is pretty much my favorite fetish, if you will. Controlling a woman's orgasms. Making her beg for them, and with some women, them having so many they beg me to stop so they can recover. My favorite form of 'torture' and it just gave me an idea. But I could not say no, again for a few reasons. Vanessa would never let me forget it for sure. And, well, I was more than ready to sample this Asian treat.

As I approached Jenn there on her knees, she looked at Teryn. I could see she was embarrassed at doing this in front of Teryn. Her eyes begged but she could not speak at all.

Teryn read her eyes though and said, "It was my idea. I always wanted to see you suck cock. Be glad it is not a stranger on the street that I chose. Besides, don't you think you owe your Master a little pleasure after all he is doing for you?"

I commanded her to unbuckle my belt and proceed.

Long story short, she took it pretty well. I deep throated her slowly for a few seconds enjoying the softness of her mouth but then I fucked her throat viciously until she gagged and still I continued. But the whole situation was way too hot. I splattered down her throat then wiped myself on her tongue. The other two girls gave her another applause. Well done for sure. Teryn had no trouble giving her a deep kiss. No doubt tasting me as well. Very, very erotic.

As I adjusted my belt and zipper, I turned to the other girls.

"Teryn, I have arranged and paid for an hour of Van's time for you and her to talk, share ideas, and for you to ask questions. You can use the front foyer, or take a walk to Starbucks down the street. I will keep our slave busy for at least another hour."

"Thank you, Sir. Mistress Vanessa?" Teryn responded.

"Mistress Teryn, let's get a frap. See you two later," Van said and taking Teryn's hand, they left. Teryn turned to Jenn as she walked from the room, a big smile on her face, and winked.

They both grabbed just enough clothes to prevent getting arrested as they left the studio.

"Now, my little slave, we have been having a lot of fun and I enjoy teaching you and seeing Van and Teryn with you. The videos and pictures have been great but now that we have time alone we need to do a serious photo shoot. I need something specific. Let's work.

She could not speak to agree or disagree and she had no idea what I had in mind.

I chained her wrists and ankles first to a frame made of wood, an ankle and wrist at each corner.

I set the scenario. "I want to see fear. Remember our talks about that. You are captive and totally helpless. You have no idea of what will be done to you. Gang rape would be the best you could hope for. All this must show in your eyes."

She did well as I clicked away but I added a little incentive. I picked up the heavy whip and hit the frame hard enough to scare her. "Fear, slave. Remember what could happen to you when you are helpless. What this whip could do to your tender flesh. I lashed her ass a couple times, hard enough to drive my point home."

That made a difference in the look in her eyes. Just enough. I continued to chain her to different apparatus, in different positions and take pictures from all angles. Lots of them.

"Ok. Not bad. I will have a lot of editing to do this week while you are in school. But I have one more set to do before your Mistresses return. I led her to the bed and I am sure she wondered just what I had in mind. I laid her back across the bed with her feet on the floor. Then I chained her wrists to the side post of the bed. I did the same with her ankles after spreading them pretty wide to the same posts. A great position for a good hard fuck but that wasn't my plan. I removed the gag. I wanted to see every expression on her face this time.

She spoke up immediately when I removed the gag. "Master, you are abusing me and Teryn is worse."

I wiped my hand over her sloppy cunt then over her mouth and nose. "Yes, we are and you are loving it." What more could she say?

"Since you have a roommate and in the past no doubt lived with your parents, I am betting that every time you wanted to masturbate, even in the shower, you had to control yourself so you wouldn't make too much noise. Am I right? And did that frustrate you? Though I am sure it is now a habit."

"Yes Master, you are exactly right. I had to control myself so not to scream."

"Yes, as I thought. Now, I want for you to let go everything. I am going to make you cum and I want you to not even think about anything else. I want to capture your most primal sounds and looks. Let it all happen. No restraint. No control. Cum as hard and as loud as you want. It will be amazing for you and the camera."

I took some video and stills of her whole body, bound as it was to the bed. Then I set up the cameras to capture close ups of her face and upper body. It was time to use my experience and technique to give her all the orgasms she could handle. But first to make her beg for them. I was capturing sound as well.

"Pleasure and pain are already becoming one to you so I am going to introduce you to one of my favorite toys. It is called a Violet Wand."

I turned it on so she could watch it at first, then brought my fingertips close to it so she could see the static electric sparks shoot between the wand and my fingers. I saw terror in her eyes. It stung about the same as the discharge of static when walking across a rug then touching something or someone. But when sensitive body parts were involved it was a little intimidating. Then I zapped her. First the inside of each thigh and each sleeved nipple.

"There is a much more fun way to use this though." I wrapped my left hand around the glass part of the wand then with a finger on my right hand I touched a nipple. She flinched and howled at the spark that flew between my finger and her extended nipple. Holding the nipple gave no spark until I released it, then there was another. Only the proximity when moving close or away sent the shock. Now I was ready. Since I had her legs chained wide I could lean in and with just the tip of my tongue, place little sparks up her pussy lips, across and over her clit. Down the other side and below her pussy hole all the way to her other tight little hole. She was squirming and whimpering and many other sounds of pain and delight. Then I rubbed my tongue rapidly back and forth across her clit. No spark doing this until I pulled away. I could control her pain and pleasure with just my tongue. Then I used my finger on her g-spot, but only igniting her with a spark as my finger was about to enter her and then was removed. But I did not let her cum. Not yet.

Then I laid aside the wand and went slow. I never tasted a woman so incredibly delicious but I had a goal. This was my fetish and I enjoyed it. Experience had made me good at making woman beg for an orgasm. I varied everything. Slow, fast, hard, soft. She writhed on the bed as much as her chains would allow.

"Please Master. Again you are torturing me. Make me cum. I am your slave. I will do anything you want but please make me cum."

I didn't say anything but just increased my ministrations. I licked her, every part of her. Her clit and lips, and down farther. The, oh so sensitive area between her pussy and ass opening. I had to hold her by the hips just to keep her still enough to continue. Then I darted the tip of my tongue in and out of her ass and making all the thousands of little nerves there send their messages to her clit and her brain. Whether she had ever experienced that I didn't know but from her explosive reaction, her flooding juices and her scream of ecstasy, I am guessing she hadn't felt that before. I backed off only slightly but continued to play with her. This time concentrating on her clit and it wasn't long till she was cumming again. Then I increased my tongue lashing and used my hands on her hips and thighs before rubbing her g-spot light then rough. Her next big 'O' came more quickly. I knew all her buttons now and could make her cum at my will. All of the sounds she made were beautiful. All the whimpers. All the moans. All the screams each time she reached orgasm. I wasn't keeping track of how many. Soon, hardly able to breathe she said, "Stop. No more. I can't take any more."

Music to my ears and incredible for the camera. I flicked her clit with my tongue a few more times then I sucked her clit hard. She spasmed once more and screamed one last time. I pulled back then and grabbed one of the video cameras to catch those last contractions ultra close up. She lay there exhausted.

"I am betting if I gave you ten minutes to recover, you would be ready to do it all over again. But enough for today." She couldn't speak at the moment anyway.

I unchained her from the bed and helped her up. Removing her leash I guided her to the dressing room I said. "Go shower and come back to the office. I am sure the others will be here by then. Oh and bring the shoes with you. Teryn can help you practice at home."

As I went through the door I saw that Van and Teryn were already there. It was Vanessa that said. "Well it's about time. What have you been up too?" She came over to me and sniffed the juices on my face. Then she licked my cheek. "I thought so, you dirty old man." I grinned and they both laughed.

"I suggested Teryn borrow a few items from your supply room to help in her training at home."

"Please, may I, Sir? I promise to bring them back the moment you ask. Vanessa gave me some great ideas, and some I can use stuff at our apartment, but some need special equipment."

"Of course. Van, take Teryn to the supply cabinets and there is probably a sports bag you can use. Our little slave will be back in a few. She is just showering up."

The two girls left the room, Teryn giggling like she had just won the lottery. I had only a few moments to contemplate all that had happened today when Jenn walked in. I really liked her new hair style. And with the nose ring she looked the totally rebellious Asian slut.

"Your roomie will be back in a sec. She and Mistress Van seem to have had a good time."

"Master, what are you doing to me?" I turned to face my new bondage model. "I don't think I want to be a Gorean slave anymore. I am becoming nothing more than a slut. I don't know about this, Master." She held out her wrists, wrapped in steel, and with one hand flicked her new hair style.

"Ahhh, but you do know. I am not turning you into anything. I am just bringing out what you are and want to be."

Just then, Teryn and Van returned, all smiles, Teryn carrying a gym bag over her shoulder. It looked a little heavy.

"Hey, slave?" Teryn said to Jenn. "Have fun while we were gone?"

Jenn lowered her head, unable to meet the dominant gaze of her roommate. "It was ok, yeah."

"Teryn and I talked about a few changes, with your permission," Vanessa addressed me.

"For example?" I countered.

"We agree that even though Jenn loves her steel, she might equally like leather. Right, slave?" Vanessa looked directly at Jenn. It appeared she had a choice, even though I was sure the steel for leather trade was already predetermined.

Jenn looked at me, but I was noncommittal. "I guess so."

"Then let's do it." Teryn walked behind Jenn and using her key, released the collar. She set the steel on the table, with an audible clank. While Teryn moved around to the front to remove the cuffs, Van came around from the back and wrapped a black dog collar around Jenn's neck. But this was no common collar. In rhinestones across the front of the collar it said SLUT. Jenn had no idea it was there.

Jenn had a blank look on her face. She was making no attempt to resist what was happening. But when Van shut a small padlock on the back of her collar with an audible CLICK, her eyes flew open. In just a few moments, both wrists and ankles were enslaved with leather and small locks.

"Whatya think?" Van asked to no one in particular. Teryn clapped in glee and I nodded with a smile.

Jenn looked to me and then back to Teryn, then back to me. I noted these leather cuff had clips like carabiners. They were easy to clip together, needed no lock, but were impossible to unclip without help. I sensed Teryn had several plans for tonight.

I pulled out my money clip and was about to hand Jennifer $400, but then quickly calculated my options and instead handed them to Teryn. "Now that you have a mistress, slave, I think she should handle your earnings. We wouldn't want you losing or wasting them," I said with a smile.

"But Master,..." Jennifer started, but immediately Teryn interjected.

"Thank your Master. Don't be ungrateful, slave." Jennifer was stunned by this turn of events, her mouth wide open. I know she wanted to rebel, but like a chastened child she turned to me.

"Thank you, Master," with no enthusiasm.

Wielding a leather leash, Teryn swiped the back of Jenn's thighs, causing her to jump and yelp in pain. "Why did you do that?" Jenn angrily responded.

"Thank your Master correctly, explaining why you are thankful, slave. I have known you to be ungrateful ever since we started rooming. You seem to think appreciation is beneath you. Now thank him correctly or else!"

I think both Van and I were both stunned, yet overjoyed by this exchange. Jenn did not retort, she just turned to me and said, "Thank you, Master, for your training and this opportunity to model for you, and for paying me for it."

"You're welcome, kajira," I responded with a smile.

"And what about Mistress Vanessa?" Teryn chimed.

"Thank you, Mistress Vanessa, for training me and..." she started, but then had to bite her lower lip. She was close to tears.

I was about to react, when Teryn stepped forward, clipped the leash on Jenn's SLUT collar, and said, "And thank you Sir and Vanessa. We should get going. School tomorrow, and we have much to do before hitting the books, right slave?"

"Yes," Jenn whispered.

"Teryn, I look forward to seeing you again. I will make that appointment with Joel for after school hours tomorrow, come here after. I have plenty to do here with the photos and vids in the morning. When can you make it to see Joel?"

"We have an early day tomorrow. How about 1 PM?"

"Perfect. You should be here about two or so then."

Van, left just a few minutes after them, but turned and said. "Uhhh, Teryn likes power over a slave a lot, like she was born for it. Whether her dominance will match Jenn's submissiveness will be interesting to see. I hope they are at the same level when they both discover what that is."

I understood exactly what she meant. I thought I had talked to Teryn about pushing a slave beyond her limits. Perhaps I had not. Not that it would have mattered probably anyway.

I was left in a daze. What a day. I could still taste the little Asian. I was a contented man for now and more adventures to come. I was also pleased that we had begun to push Jenn's limits. I could only imagine what would take place tonight between the two girls. Some kind of sparks were going to fly there too.