Fantasies Shared Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple with vanilla sex past, share kinky fantasies.
4.8k words
4.59
10.9k
9
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies Shared Ch. 1

Former college sweethearts, Barry and Kara, explore their secret kinky fetishes. All characters are eighteen-years or older.

...

Barry and Kara, both in their mid-thirties, had met in college. They dated for a year then she met someone else. While they had been intimate, it was basic missionary sex... no oral, no kink. The 'breakup' was cordial... they both liked each other as friends. She had married, as had he, after graduation. Ten years later, she was divorced, and his wife, Amy, was killed in an automobile accident. They reconnected at an alumni function and ended up renewing their friendship and exchanging phone numbers.

She called a couple of days later and asked him over for dinner. He arrived at the appointed time with a bouquet of white roses. She loved white roses.

"You remembered! They're beautiful." She gushed.

They had caught up with each other's lives in broad strokes at the alumni reception. So, they spent dinner, killing a bottle of wine, and talking more specifically about their marriages. Kara described her accountant ex-husband as 'boring 24/7.' Barry had married a woman who was adventurous. They camped, hiked, and wrote a blog on the outdoors. Kara had noticed how much fitter Barry was now. He looked younger than he did ten years ago.

"The thing that really killed my marriage was his attitude about sex." Kara complained.

"How so?" Barry asked out of politeness.

"Before I answer, would you tell me if your sexual behavior has grown and changed, since we were dating?" Kara asked.

"Wow, you really put it out there. Don't you?" Barry deflected.

"The sex we had in college was OK. We were both new to it and it was pretty vanilla. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked.

"Yes, I would. You were the first girl I had a long-term relationship with. We were both sort of finding our way." He answered.

"Exactly! I know myself better now - certainly. The problem with my Ex was he was stodgy. He had no sense of adventure in the bedroom... or anywhere for that matter. So, the issue was lack of variety. I had fantasies and he was so serious... uncomfortable with experimentation." She explained.

"I understand. Amy wanted to try everything. She dragged me along at first. But later we found significant joy in learning new ways. But she was like that in life; everything was a quest for delight. You were always like that too," he said.

"A little bit... but not the whole outdoors thing. I'm an 'inside' kinda girl," she smiled. "I can't imagine what you must have been through losing her like that."

"It was impossible at first. But Amy had said more than once, if anything ever happened to her, she wanted me to 'get back out there!' She deeply believed life should be lived every minute." He responded.

"And how is 'back out there' treating you?" She asked.

"It's been hard and disappointing... until tonight. You're the first date I've had where we talked about anything of substance. I only started dating a month or so back. The few women I've gone out with all seemed to be treating it like an interview. They were hunting for a husband. I'm not looking for a wife yet."

She stood and opened her arms. Barry embraced her. They held each other for several minutes. The physical contact was comfortable and familiar to both. The minor intimacy was also arousing to Barry. Kara felt this development and lowered her right hand to his ass. She pulled her head off his shoulder and looked in his eyes. They kissed.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked.

He nodded, 'yes.'

She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. They hurriedly undressed each other. He kissed her passionately and she stroked his rigid cock. He lifted her up and laid her at the foot of the bed. He knelt, pushed her legs apart and buried his face. She was already wet, and he spread the nectar over her outer lips. His tongue found her clit and teased it. She moaned with lust and need.

Barry stood and lifted her legs. Her calves rested on his shoulders. He leaned against them and pushed himself in. They fucked furiously and loudly for only a few minutes. It had been too long for him, and the sensations were so intense, he pulled out and ejaculated from her face down to her cooch.

"Put it back in," she purred.

He reinserted and began thrusting. She played with the cum, spreading it around her hard nipples, and licking some off her fingers to swallow. Her left hand remained on her breasts and her right moved cum off her stomach and into her slit. Then she masturbated. Barry maintained enough stiffness to continue fucking, while he had a close-up view of Kara bringing herself off. She also came quickly and wantonly. She arched her back, lifting her pussy up against Barry's cock. Instead of closing her eyes, she stared at Barry as she contorted her face in pleasure. It was so erotic; Barry's cock made a vain effort to get fully hard.

"Oh my god, that was invigorating. It's been a while for me," she said.

"I'm sorry about pulling out. I wasn't sure if..."

"No worries! I loved it. Haven't had cum on me in years. Let's get a shower," she interrupted.

Kara had a large ceramic tile shower with several water heads. Soon they were hit by warm spray from multiple jets. Without asking permission, she began to wash Barry's cock and balls. Once again, his cock tried to go vertical, but it was simply too soon. He used a large natural sponge to wash Kara's breasts. She turned him to rinse his junk, then knelt down and pulled his semi-erect cock in her mouth. While fondling his balls, she boobed the apple. He got erect enough for her to not have to hold it up. She was just playing around with no expectations. He pulled her to a standing position and kissed her passionately.

They rinsed and dried off. Without bothering to dress, they went to the living room and sat with a second bottle of wine. He accepted the invitation to stay overnight. They both expressed satisfaction with their recent sexual activity, despite the rapid orgasms. An hour or so later with the second bottle of wine killed, Kara turned the subject back to sex.

"I'll tell you my never fulfilled sex fantasy if you tell me yours." She offered. "No judgement!"

"Can't go furst. I never ever even never shared this, um, with Amy." He slurred.

"Sounds like you've had too much wine," she teased. "Ok, I'll go first. But you gotta promise - no judgement!"

"Crock, um, cross my heart."

"I have this wicked fantasy of being tied up and fucked like a sex slave," she admitted.

"Wow, that's sick!" He said laughing. Then he got the hiccups.

"Barry! You promised," she replied.

"I'm not as drunk as I sound. I'm teasing you. I'm sorry. Maybe I am drunk. It was supposed to be a joke. Anyway, if I told you my fantasy, you would be disgusted." He mumbled.

"What do you mean, 'if,' you ARE going to tell me after I bared my soul with mine." She insisted.

"No, I mean I don't want to..."

She raised her eyebrows and insisted, "Barry!"

"OK, ok, I'll tell you. But you can't respond like I did."

"I'm not that cruel," she dug at him.

"Right, uh, I had a fantasy of masturbating and being caught by Amy. She gets really angry and spanks me like a little boy." He said with his head down.

"I think it's cute," she said. "But we should probably go to bed and talk more tomorrow."

...

Barry awakened to the smell of bacon. He was alone in the bed. After taking a morning pee, he pulled on the robe that was left for him. He followed the smell of breakfast. Kara had prepared pancakes and fresh orange juice. He was happy to see there was a bottle of Tylenol on the table.

"I want to apologize to you in the light of day. What I said about your fantasy was stupid."

"It's OK. We were both tipsy. I should have never brought the subject up," she said.

"No, the subject was fine. Honesty is important. Based on what you said, honesty was at least a part of what ended your marriage. I wish I had been brave enough to have shared mine with Amy."

"Alright, I accept your apology on one condition," she said.

"Thank you. And the condition is..."

"That we help each other fulfill their fantasy," she responded.

"I will help you, but I don't know if I can complete mine," he said.

"Let's do mine first and then talk about yours whenever," she suggested.

"As I said, I'd love to make yours happen. Discussing mine later, works for me," he agreed.

"How about this morning?" She asked.

"Uh, sure, if that's what you want," he replied.

"I've talked it up and I probably need to go ahead before I lose my courage. Let's finish our morning activities and go for it." She said rapidly.

After breakfast, she sent him to the guest bathroom and asked him to be ready in a half hour. He agreed. While completing the three 'S's' (shit, shower, shave), he thought about how to approach this request. Amy and he had done power exchange, but it was very mild. They used a pair of soft handcuffs and a blind fold. They also had a flogger, but it was a toy and inflicted no physical harm. The primary focus had been to tease, not control. He had wanted to be treated more roughly, but Amy seemed content, so he never brought it up. He ultimately decided to go as far as Kara was comfortable... to push her to fully experience her fantasy. She is the one who used the description 'slave fuck.' He searched, 'tied up and fucked from behind' online and found images that gave him an idea. He drifted back out to the living room. Kara came out ten minutes later.

"How complete a role play do you want this?" He asked.

"I don't understand. I don't have much experience doing role play. Remember my Ex was not into sex play. I just had a fantasy... I didn't write a script."

He laughed. "I've had some experience. If I may suggest..."

"Please do," she asked sincerely.

"We can just be you and me. Get you tied up and do it. Or I can be your Master and make you feel like a slave. We both stay in role the whole time. You will have a 'safe word,' to say if you want to stop. Otherwise, I will ignore your pleas." He explained.

"Tell me about the 'safe word,' she asked.

"It's just a word you would not normally use. Amy and I used 'omega.' We both ignore anything said, unless the other uses the safe word. When we hear it, we stop immediately.

"So, we both remain in character till the end?" She asked.

"Yes, unless either of us feels uncomfortable and uses the safe word."

"I like that idea of staying in role. I can be a complete slut and then say I was 'role playing.'" She said.

"That's the idea," he agreed.

"Let's do it!" She said emphatically.

He paused a moment. "Why are you wearing that robe?"

"What? I..."

"Take it off immediately. You are never to wear clothing in the house. You know that!" He commanded harshly.

"I'm sorry," she bowed and dropped her robe to the floor. She realized the game was on.

"What's the matter with you? Always address me as Master!" He said looking cross.

"Yes, Master," she said without making eye contact.

"I want you to rub my feet and legs." He demanded.

"How do you..."

"Why are you asking me so many questions this morning? Speak only if I ask you a question. Have I asked you a question?"

"No, Master."

"That's better," he offered, as he sat down in an overstuffed side chair.

She knelt at his feet and lifted one on her thigh. She massaged the arch and worked up to the ball.

"Use your tongue on my toes," he indicated.

"Yes, Master," she replied, bending forward to bathe his foot with her lips and tongue.

Kara found it curiously fascinating to abandon control. It was comforting to know there was a 'safe word,' but she planned on not using it. Her desire was to do anything Barry asked... not matter how degrading. When finished with both feet, she found herself quite turned-on. She decided it was partly due to unknown sexual possibilities. How he might use her and her surprised willingness to be used. The other part was seeing her massage had produced a 'tent' in the robe.

Barry opened the robe, revealing his tent pole. "Suck me."

"Yes, Master."

She gently lifted his foot off her thigh and rose up on her knees. Normally she would have leaned on his thighs, but a 'slave' shouldn't unnecessarily touch her Master. Her mouth made contact with his cockhead, and she swirled her tongue around it. After only a few minutes of oral service he pushed her back and stood up, removing the robe, and tossing it aside. He sat back down, spread his legs, and hooked them on the arms of the chair.

"Bathe my balls with your mouth," he demanded.

"Yes, Master."

She immediately leaned back in and licked his sack. He moaned with pleasure, and she felt a thrill at pleasing her 'Master.' She used her tongue and lips to wet the entire area. Then she gently pulled one of the nuts into her lips. He moved his hips towards her, and she closed her lips around it and pushed it around in her mouth with her tongue. She had never been this intimate with balls before. A drop of pre-cum landed on her forehead.

"Get behind my nuts," he ordered, as he leveraged his butt off the chair with his thighs.

Kara gave no thought where her tongue was going. She did as she was told, lavishing saliva and tongue pressure on his perineum. She brushed over his sphincter, which elicited a groan. She found her mind observing her behavior... almost like an out-of-body experience. She realized she was rimming him, but her tongue continued with no shame. It was not unpleasant, but simply taboo. She again surrendered to his desire and control. Three more drops of pre-cum fell to her face, as she worshiped his asshole.

He eventually pushed her back and stood up. His dripping cock waved around from the movement. He pulled her head onto it, and she tasted his sweet pre-cum. She was able to get about three-quarters of the cock down her throat. He was directing her with two handfuls of hair. She began to appreciate being used. He moved her head faster and began humping. He was pushing too much cock. It was uncomfortable and she began to feel minor panic. 'Stop fighting it. You asked for this,' she thought. She forced herself to let go and allowed him complete control. When she purposely released her tension, her throat relaxed, and he pulled her all the way against his body. Although she choked slightly, she was deep-throating him. It was wildly erotic.

He felt her let go. The image of a bronco buster came to mind. Although it was not his intention, he had 'broken' the filly. She was his now. He pulled her off his cock and sat back down. Barry commanded her to get a rope. She had bought half-inch cotton rope three years ago and her Ex had refused to use it. She retrieved it from a closet and gave it to Barry.

He walked back to the bedroom, and she followed. He had her get on the bed on all fours. Copying an image he had found online, he put a couple of pillows under her head and shoulders and pushed her down. He pulled each wrist back and tied it to her leg, just below the calf. This immobilized her with her head down and her ass high and open. He positioned himself behind her and waited. She turned her head back as far as she could and looked at him.

Kara was overwhelmed at how delightfully depraved it felt. She was helpless, but desperately in need of being fucked. 'Why was he waiting?' She wiggled her ass and he smiled... but no fuck. He slapped her butt cheek. It stung, but she waggled the invitation again. He hit her other cheek.

"I will turn your ass bright red if you don't stop moving," he said.

"Yes, Master."

Barry was savoring his domination... intentionally making her wait. It wasn't easy. She was completely displayed, visibly wet, and inches from his rock cock. He reached out and ran his finger from the top of her slit to her brown rose. She shivered from the sensation. He slapped both her cheeks in response. He had stumbled onto a devious test. He would fuck her when she didn't respond. He reached under again and pushed his finger a little deeper around her clit. He pulled it slowly and more deeply towards himself until it came out. He dragged the moisture across her perineum to her sphincter. She trembled and received the slap, she expected.

Kara felt a level of arousal that exceeded anything in her life. She needed. She craved. She required sexual release. She knew it wasn't going to happen until she did the impossible. His finger came again, flicking her clit, dredging deeply into her tunnel, dragging her moisture across her surprisingly sensitive perineum, and probing her asshole. It was exquisite torture.

"Master? Please fuck me. Please pound my undeserving pussy with your big manly cock. I'm begging you. Take me, use me, fill me with your royal cum." She pleaded.

He slapped both her cheeks a couple of times. "Speak only to answer a question. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Master. I will do whatever you ask me."

"I ask you to be still," he said with a smile.

"Yes, Master."

'God damn,' she thought. 'This may kill me,' but she quivered yet again when his finger traveled across her sex.

Barry observed her labia majora and minor were so engorged with blood it reminded him of a baboon's ass. She was producing so much lubrication, it dripped from his finger, as he pulled through. Her brown rose was slippery wet. His probing finger was pushing past the resistance. He was dripping pre-cum and was beginning to have trouble maintaining his role.

The next time he touched her clit, she came with a scream. Fluid ejaculated from her love tunnel and splashed over his hand. He kept the finger on her clit and slipped his thumb into her vagina. He also inserted the index finger of his other hand into her asshole. She bucked and continued wailing in pleasure.

At that moment her entire focus was on three digits buried in her body. The intensity of the orgasm brought tears to her eyes. She thought she might pass out. As she rode out the sexual storm, she became embarrassed at her primal reaction. There was nothing 'pretty' about her behavior. She had gotten 'down and dirty,' begging to be fucked. It was an experience like no other in her life.

"Now, I'll fuck you... you sexy slut!" he hissed.

He slid in with no resistance and fucked her hard and deep. Each time his thighs met her buttocks, he pushed her forward six inches or more. Quickly she began rocking away and back to meet him. The wet slap emphasized the intensity of the fuck.

"Fuck me, Master. I'm your slutty sex slave. Fuck me. Oh, dear god, fuck me!" She begged.

The foreplay had already brought Barry to the peak of excitement. It didn't take long for his slide down. He pumped cumshot after cumshot deep inside Kara. She screamed in excitement.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for fucking me!"

When he finished, he pulled out and gently caressed her pretty pink ass. It had been highly erotic, and he hoped it had been everything she wanted. He watched for a while as his cum dripped out of her still engorged sex lips.

To Kara it felt like how you would pat down a horse after a hard ride. 'I'm his property,' she thought and trembled again with the sensation of being owned and used. It was an incredible experience. Aware she was still displayed to him, and though it was humiliating, she pushed his cum out and allowed it to drip on the bedspread.

He untied her and they got in the shower. After washing each other, they dried off. He asked the open question...

She answered honestly, "It was the best sex I've had in my entire life!"

...

The following week they went out for dinner. The conversation was pleasant but ignored their last rendezvous. When they were on the way back to her place, she steered the conversation back to it.

"Thanks again for an amazing experience last week. Would you like to explore your own fantasy tonight?" Kara asked.

12