Far Better Than Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun in surprise to look at him. His heart thudded again. Her eyes, slate-blue. Her nose, small and pointed. Her mouth, wide with surprise. Her lips were painted a deep scarlet and her teeth shown like pearls. He even saw her little pink tongue. Thinking of the things that tongue had done to him prompted him to say "Whoa," again.

"Lister!" she said. "You... You made it." Her eyes darted around, still getting her bearings.

Supposedly, the simulation would have her believing that she'd agreed to join him in VR for some fun. She still seemed off-balance. As off-balance has Lister felt.

She was wearing a light cotton dress, bone white. It highlighted the pink blush of her complexion. A bra strap was visible on one shoulder but both the bra and her panties could be easily seen through the thin material as well. They were dark in color though perhaps not black.

Thinking about it, Lister looked down at his own clothes. He was wearing fatigues trousers as usual but they were clean and looked new. The red t-shirt was also clean but otherwise more or less something he would wear.

The open, tan sport-coat and sandals weren't his style but certainly fit the environment.

"You look nice," Krissi said. His eyes went back to her. She was grinning at him. "I like the coat. And the hat."

His hand went to his head and pulled the hat off to look at it. It certainly wasn't his leather cap. It was white and jaunty; something a plantation owner might wear.

Scared for a moment, not feeling his dreds falling anywhere, his hand went to the top of his head. He sighed with relief. There were still there, only braided and coiled into a top-knot. He put the hat back on and tipped it to Kochanski. "At your service, m' lady."

Kochanski took his hand in both of her's. He stared at them, entranced. The dark tone of his mixed-ethnicity skin contrasted vividly with the almost Nordic pale of hers.

She seemed equally as taken, rubbing her fingertips into his palm and along his masculine fingers. "These simulations never cease to amaze me."

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing." His eyes rose along her arm, past the small, hidden swells of her breast and to her bent face. A moment later, her eyes rose to meet his.

In his too-short affair with Krissi, he'd seen her get very excited a number of times. She was such a lively and passionate woman. Despite the responsibilities of being an officer and the basic challenges of life, she never hesitated to fully embrace an experience. It was the great source of Lister's infatuation with her.

Nothing showed her exuberance more vividly than how when she would look into his eyes, hers would grow wide and he could actually see her pupils dilate.

Their gazes locked and her eyes got wide. She inhaled. But before she could speak, David Lister took hold of the back of her head and pulled her lips to his.

They moaned into one another and that sharp pink tongue ran along and under his. Eye's still open and flashing, her little hand clutched his groin. When she felt it throb in her hand a second later, she grunted and her hips pressed against his thigh.

He grabbed her wiggling ass and helped her grind against him. He pulled his mouth from hers and buried his face in her neck. "Oh, god, Lister. Yes!" she cried. His teeth slid around the delicate hollow of her neck, teasing her, threatening to bite.

She lifted a leg and hooked it behind his. She still had a death grip on him through his fatigues. He hitched his hips and lifted her. She felt solid and real in his arms. She wrapped her other leg around him and clutched him tight. He moaned into her neck, "You drive me crazy, Kris."

She was trying to open his fly while still held in his arms. "Damn it. Show me that cock!" she grated. A moment later she said, "Over there. There's a couch."

Lister turned and passed from the patio into the bungalow. He didn't notice the decor or anything else. Near enormous windows looking out on the beach was a black leather couch. He set Krissi down and looked at her intently. Gripping the neckline of her white cotton dress, he smirked at her and ripped it from her body.

Her eyes flashed. Arms akimbo, she invited his focus onto her body. Her bra was sheer. It's trim, straps and smattering of lace were a red so dark it only showed color in full sunlight.

The rays of the tropical sun streamed through the window and caressed her. The lace of the cups did nothing to hide the shape of her pert cupcakes or her engorged nipples.

"Take off those god damn pants and show me the big bastard," she growled and sank into the couch. The way her eyes bore into his crotch made him tremble with excitement.

He unsnapped and dropped the fatigues. It turned out he wore gray, silky boxers underneath.

Kochanski stared at the enormous tent he'd pitched open-mouthed. She licked her lips and swallowed. "Show me," she repeated, hand stroking the tissue-thin crotch of her little panties.

She could actually see him shaking now. Her mouth wanted to smirk but her eager grin was too wide to allow it.

Lister tugged his arms out of the coat and tossed it aside. Then he pulled off the t-shirt. Her eyes didn't move from his protrusion.

He pushed down the shorts and kicked them to the side. "Is this what you want, you dirty bitch?" She loved hearing his accent talk dirty to her. She'd begged him to be cruel in the past. To say the nastiest things he could dream up.

And she had a sailor's mouth herself. "Yes. Shove that fucking horse cock down my throat and make me cry!" she was rubbing herself hard as she sat forward on the couch and presented her crimson lips wide for him to use.

Dave was there in two steps and took hold of her hair and forced her down on his cock in the blink of an eye. The lovely navigation officer bent forward, not needing his hands to make her take him deep. As deep as she possibly could.

She managed about half of his thick ten inches. She slid her hand inside her panties and crammed three fingers into her gash and came while she slobbered all over his working-class tool.

Seeing her climax, Lister said, "You just love choking on my big fat cock, don'cha? Tell me again, Krissi. You know what I want to hear!" He pushed her head off his cock and stepped back. He stood in front of her, stroking his dripping club.

She hadn't really stopped cumming yet but the loss of his cock from her mouth gave her a chance to squirm out of her panties. She threw then at Lister and they slapped wetly against his chest. "I'm a slut for big, fat cocks and your cock is the biggest, hardest piece of man meat I've ever seen."

Almost delicately, she used two fingers to lay her pussy open for him and laid back into the couch. "Now fuck me, for smeg sake!"

It didn't matter how much they fucked during the whirlwind ship-board fling, Kochanski's little pleasure hole was always tight and even in VR, Lister had to go slow. She was small and he was big.

But she was a slut and he was horny. She had another orgasm when he finally got all ten inches inside her.

And officer Kochanski came all over his cock at least five more times before he emptied three million years of pent-up need into her deepest core.

*****

Kryten finished picking up the expelled toast. They way Toaster-Rimmer was twirling his browness knob was making Cat uncomfortable. "I don't need this in my life. I'm going to find a real toaster," he said, wheeling his cart of bakery goods out of the room.

With the bread products and sole biologic life-form gone from the room, a number of sub-routines within the appliance shut down, leaving Rimmer feeling more himself. "I feel so dirty now," he said.

Kryten solicitously moved him up onto the console to make conversing easier. "Would you like me to empty your crumb tray, sir?"

"No!" Rimmer answered, irritated. "I'm not a smegging toaster!" Realizing he could now see a number of displays and readouts, he tried to decipher the console. "So, how long is Lister going to be faffing about in there?"

"Unknown, sir."

Holly added, "VR time is compressed by a factor of ten. Also, when someone falls asleep or dies in VR, the program ends."

"Falling asleep ends the program?"

The mechanoid sat at the console and flicked through a couple readouts. "Yes. There's no point simulating sleep. If you're tired in VR then it's time for the session to end."

He grew quiet, studying a spacial scan. "Holly, are you seeing this?"

The blond computer nodded, "Yeah, some weird readings. I've been tracking it for a few minutes."

"What's happening?" Rimmer asked, unable to decipher the display.

"There's no need for alarm, sir."

The reassurance alarmed Toaster-Rimmer. "I'm not alarmed. Just tell me what's going on."

"Space is warped around the ship," Holly answered.

"What?" Rimmer shouted.

Kryten made a calming gesture. "Sir, it's nothing to be alarmed about. The effect is very slight. We are in no danger whatsoever."

"Really?" Rimmer asked.

"Really, sir. No danger at all. We only mention it because it's such a curious thing. There's no visible cause for the distortion."

"Where is it located?" Rimmer asked.

"It is centered on Red Dwarf itself. Any guesses, Holly?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to speculate on so little data but it almost looks like Red Dwarf has doubled in mass."

"Well, some of the time, yes. The readings are actually fluctuating a great deal," the mechanoid said.

"Why would spacetime be acting like there are two Red Dwarfs?" Rimmer asked. "Has anyone looked out the window to see if we have a visitor?"

"There are no other ships or other masses in the vicinity, sir."

There were a few moments of silence. "Kryten?"

"Yes Mr. Arnold, sir?

"I suppose you may clean out my crumb tray if it will make you happy, you silly mechanoid."

*****

They lay on the couch quietly together, she half on top of him. Physically, they fit well together. While she honestly really dug taller guys, she'd found herself quickly growing comfortable with Lister's more stout frame.

Her clean, petite lines were of course to every man's taste.

She bent close to kiss him. It was soft, their tongues barely touching. She stretched and sighed, laying back again. She could feel his sticky, spent tool shift against her hip. She looked down and laughed, wiping at his thigh. "I'm dripping cum all over you." Her eyes sparkled at him as she licked her fingers.

He pulled her mouth to his again and could taste their sauce on her soft lips. He twitched and pulsed in response but he felt like doing something different from another round of sex. He was very impressed with the simulation so far. And now that the work was done, he'd have conceivably the rest of his life to take advantage of it.

He looked around their surroundings. They were in a luxurious beach-side bungalow. There was a comfortable living room and he could see a kitchen. No doubt there was a bedroom somewhere. "Want to take a look around?" he asked.

Kochanski looked around. "Sure. This place looks amazing." She rolled across him and got to her feet. Watching her naked body made Lister ache inside. Ache for a lot of reasons. She disappeared into a hallway and he scrambled to his feet to follow.

They found the bedroom and there was a master bath attached. The roof was an enormous skylight, puffy clouds and overhanging palms visible. Another enormous window overlooking the surf took up one wall, a mirror the other.

She stopped in front of the mirror and Dave let himself bump into her. Grinning, she looked at their reflection. Her inner thighs were glistening. "God, babe. You're still dripping out of me." She teased her pussly lips with one hand and took his half-hard cock in the other. "Fancy a shower?" she said, nodding at the big stall in the bathroom.

He kissed her pale shoulder, also watching their reflection. He was under no illusions about his physique but somehow, his solid mass didn't seem out of place next to her elfin figure. His dark hands contrasted vividly with her body as he fondled her little breasts. "Sure, sounds great."

Those wonderful nights in Kochanski's quarters before she dumped him, there'd been no shared showers. They simply could not both fit in her tiny locker-sized stall. The private shower was considered a luxury on the ship but nevertheless, it could fit only one.

The bungalow's shower was as large as her entire officer's quarters. It was glass on two sides and a total of six showerheads sprung from the other two walls.

There was a sunken tub nearly as large in the bedroom itself.

All six heads sprang to life as they stepped in. The temperature was perfect immediately. They were set to a stinging spray. Krissie flinched and called out, "A little softer, please."

The needles turned to a softer caress of water. She sighed and leaned into Dave's arms as the water plastered her hair to her head. They swayed and murmured to one another.

In time, soap was used and breasts were teased and butts slapped. Kris's hands were drawn to Lister's big cock more and more often. He felt so massive to her as he got harder.

She got to the point that she was standing with her head on his chest, staring down at it as she jerked it in her hands. "Water off," Dave said hoarsely. The cascade vanished. He pulled a thick towel from a nearby rack and wrapped her in it. "Come on to bed, sexy. I wanna taste your sweet slit."

He lifted her in his arms and carried her laughing to the two-acre bed set with scarlet sheets under a white duvet. He stripped the towel from her as he set her on the bed. In a flash, he was bent over between her legs.

He lifted her hips, she spread her legs and he buried his face in her dripping pink flower.

"Oh yeah! Get in there, dirty boy," she said in the rough but still high-pitched voice he loved to hear. Her lips were smooth and inflamed, her soft beaver trimmed to a neat cap on her mons. She grabbed his knotted locks and spread her legs farther. "Oh god, your fucking tongue, Dave! Don't stop. That's so fucking good. I'm never letting you go again."

Eager to please, he slathered her little clit with lashes of his tongue. His fingertips teased the soft and sensitive flesh around her anus. Krissie wasn't into anal but being teased excited her.

She came hard, flooding his mouth with nectar. As she trembled, her thighs closed around his head. He continued to nibble her clit and she thought her orgasm would never end.

She was finally able to lessen her legs' grip on his head and she pulled his face away. "Get that cock in me!" she demanded. She twisted and shoved as he crawled up her body, forcing him onto his back and rolling on top. His heavy rod was trapped between their bodies as she kissed him deeply, moaning at the taste of her own joy.

Tongues still entwined, she lifted her hips and he lined up with her inflamed cunt and she sank down around him in a single, steady plunge. "OH fuck." he groaned. She giggled and ground against him, the giggle twisting into a moan.

"Yeah, right fucking there you big bastard. God damn it, every time, I think it's going to fucking rip me apart." She ground her clit against the base of his horn and nearly passed out, it felt so good.

She fell forward on her hands and Lister grabbed both her little apricot tits. He rolled her hard pink nipples between his fingers and she lost it. She came all over his cock. He felt every twist, pinch and tremble inside her body. "Fuck me, Krissie. God damn you slutty little angle. Fuck that hot little body all over my cock."

Hands in fists and eyes shut tight, she rocked and pumped on top of him.

Dave remembered the mirror. He turned his head and was blown away by what he saw. Of course, Kochanski looked amazing. Hair still dark and clinging from the shower. Dangling tits small but lively.

But even better, they looked good *together*. His dusky skin against her pale. Her slender thighs across his chunky form. Somehow it didn't make him look fat, just masculine.

Ever more excited, his hips began to jab back up at his lover. She cried out and whimpered, "God". She couldn't tell she was climaxing continuously or just feeling very, very good.

A minute later she realized that no, she hadn't been climaxing continuously. Because that's when she went off like a bazookoid. "Fuck!" She went stiff and every muscle in her body tightened to near the breaking point.

Dave's eyes bulged and he clasped her round little ass and felt her go and way before he thought it would happen, he came as well. "God, take it all, Krissie!" he shouted and jerked.

All was grunts and panting for a time. She collapsed completely on his chest. He ran his hands through her damp hair and felt rivulets of their fluids trickle down his nuts and buttocks.

He guided her head and brought her lips to his and the exchanged more fluid, gently and slowly.

Eventually, she shifted position and his satisfied warrior fell softly out of her. She slid off his side but staid pressed close, arm around her man. "I've missed you, big guy," she said, sleepily.

*****

She woke as the VR helmet rose from her head. Like every other time she'd emerged from VR, she was disoriented but she remembered where she was quick enough.

On Todhunter's nasty couch, hidden away in the corner of storage deck B.

She'd gone to sleep in Lister's arms moments after she'd had a mindblowing orgasm all over his magnificent, bursting cock.

Now, navigation officer Kochanski sat, blinking. The scutter rolled closer and Holly's voice came from the control remote in her lap. "Are you okay, Kristine?"

Dave and the bungalow were gone and she was back aboard Red Dwarf, three million years from Earth and all trace of humanity.

The last surviving human being broke down into tears.

12