Far From Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

"I don't know. I still don't feel very good about cheating. And like that? I don't know, doesn't that make it even worse?"

"Tom", she said, palpably frustrated. "It is -- how to you say in English? Tit for tat. Is it not?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Really? You ton't know? I thought you knew."

"Knew what?"

"Tom", she shook her head again at his naïveté, "vhat to you think Ingrit ant Lara are toing right now?"

"What?" He stared open-mouthed, dazed, incredulous. Though the question was probably superfluous, he asked anyway. "Erika, what exactly are you saying?"

"They're lovers, Tom! They've been lovers for a vhile now. Ingrit... she tolt me!"

He nearly fell off the bed! On one level -- after he'd gotten used to being the object of several months' worth of Ingrid's longing looks and over-the-top, schoolgirl obsession -- it was mindboggling to think that she was more interested in Lara than in him. That was insane enough, but it was really beside the point.

The larger issue was Lara. How in god's name could he have missed the boat on her? She'd been his girlfriend for almost a year and half, and they'd been living together for over a year, and even though things between them had been less than ideal since they'd moved to Pennsylvania, he couldn't fathom the concept of Lara being attracted to a woman, even one as drop-dead gorgeous as Ingrid Eriksson.

But it wasn't jealousy rearing its ugly head, and he was certain that he didn't possess a homophobic bone in his body. It was the deception that threw him for a loop. When a person thinks he knows someone, and then finds out that he actually has no freaking clue what makes that person tick, it is incredibly disconcerting. It made him question everything else about himself. What else had he been missing? What other people were poised to blow his mind out of his skull? Was the Earth flat after all?

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed, in an unreserved voice. He had completely forgotten the need to keep quiet now. He rolled onto his back -- his cock losing blood like an overinflated balloon that someone accidently lets go of while trying to knot it. "I just don't know what to say. I knew things weren't good between us, but I sure as shit didn't realize that she'd already moved on... and with Ingrid? I feel like such a fool."

"Ton't feel that vay. You're not a fool." Erika snuggled up next to him, her erect nipples poking him in his side. "I shoultn't have sait anything. To be honest vith you, I thought telling you voult help convince you to forget about her. But I shoultn't have ton it. I'm sorry." She had a sad, embarrassed look on her face, and he felt almost as bad for her as he did for himself.

"Pffft", he scoffed bitterly. "The ironic thing is that I was silly enough to think your sister had a thing for me... when in actuality... she was only interested in my -- Jesus, it's embarrassing even to say it now -- my girlfriend! Please, don't tell me I'm not a fool, when there's a neon arrow that says 'Stupid' pointing right at me!"

"You veren't vrong; she vas interestet in you. She callt me right after she met you. She vas so excitet ant tolt me all about you. She likt you! She thought you vere hantsome... ant very nice. Ant, anyvay, I vas alvays sure she likt boys. I know for a fact that this is the first time she has been vith a girl."

"Look, I'm sorry, Erika. I know it's not your fault, but I hope you can understand that telling me what Ingrid thought about me three months ago doesn't make me feel any better!" He tried to smile, but instead, he suspected, he looked ill.

But Erika Eriksson was nothing if not persistent, and she took his smile, however weak, as a sign of encouragement. "I know vhat voult make you feel better!" She reached for his flaccid cock and began stroking him. "I neet to get you really hart again! You vere so hart just a few minutes ago! But don't vorry; I vill get you excitet! Besites, remember, you promist me!"

His head was swimming. That evening had raised many difficult issues that needed to be addressed immediately, but he knew that, with one exception, none of them could be resolved that night. He wouldn't be able to find out why Lara wanted Ingrid more than she did him. He wouldn't be able to find out why Ingrid wanted Lara more than she did him. He wouldn't be able to break things off with Lara. All would have to wait until they could be reconciled in the proper time and place.

On the other hand, in that moment, the most beautiful woman he'd ever been with was lying naked next to him, and she'd told him she wanted him, wanted him in her ass! And at that very moment, that woman's hand was moving slowly up and down his shaft, urging him back to life.

He had always tried to live his life in the here and now, rather than griping about what had come to pass or dreaming of what could, but almost certainly was never to be. In a nod to one of his father's favorite sayings, he'd come to believe that a bird in the hand was worth two in the bush. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen regardless. In the meantime, he might as well enjoy himself.

With mental images of what was about to transpire running rampant through his muddled brain, he reached over and ran a tender hand across her cheek. Then, he kissed her, and an electric spark was ignited by her soft, wet lips on his.

When she broke the kiss, she started licking and kissing an agonizingly slow trail from his mouth, down his chin and neck, across his taut pectoral and abdominal muscles, until she reached his pubis and his growing manhood. By the time she had wrapped her warm, soft lips around his cockhead again, he'd already recouped his full girth and length.

A minute later, Erika pulled his glistening tool from her lips and, looking up from her work, asked, "I think you're reaty, no?"

He was nervous, but so excited that he didn't bother answering. Instead, he shook his head up and down timidly. He had no idea how this would go down, and because he'd never before done this sort of thing, he was relying on Erika to take the lead.

Kneeling between his legs, she straightened up. He couldn't get over how tall she was. Lying back upon the pillows stacked up against the headboard as he was, she towered over him.

Erika reached over to the nightstand again and grabbed the second, small, plastic bottle, and flipping open the plastic top, she squirted a small amount of liquid into her hand. Then, she reached for him, and he felt an indescribably exquisite sensation as she slathered the top half of his erect shaft with lubrication. Releasing her grasp of him, she slipped two greasy fingers up her anus, withdrew them, and then tossed the bottle onto the mattress next to him.

Erika straddled his hips, and, lifting her right leg, she bent it at a 90° angle with her foot flat on the mattress, so that she had plenty of room to guide him to her slick back door. She reached behind her, and he felt her grasp him again, aligning his shaft so that his engorged head was bumping up again her warm, unyielding orifice.

"You neet to let me to this, Tom. I have to go very slow at first, ant I neet you to rub my clit vith your thumb vhile I vork your big cock into me. Please keep rubbing me; keep touching me vhile I fuck you."

He did what he was told and, reaching for her smooth, bare mons with his fingers pointing up, his wide thumb slipped down until it found her tiny pearl. "Aaaggghh!" she gasped, when the flat of his digit brushed against her ultrasensitive nugget.

Ever so slowly Erika lowered herself onto his spear, letting gravity work to her advantage. He felt his greasy, mushroom head pushing against her tight, sphincter muscle. Even though this was all new to him, he quickly understood that this -- the initial penetration -- was the most critical stage. Moaning softly, she rocked gently back and forth until he felt his head pop through, and again Erika unleashed an unrestrained groan, "Aaaggghh!"

The tip of his glans was inside Erika's anus now, and she was immobile, hovering above him, waiting, as if to gather the courage to start moving. He could feel her sphincter tightly clutching the sensitive ridge around his head. Despite having climaxed only a few minutes earlier, he feared for a moment that he might cum right away and spoil his dream girl's fun.

Motionless as she was, Erika looked like a Neoclassical sculpture -- a goddess carved in stone: her pale skin like marble in the blue/white light; the perfect curves of her face's exquisite beauty frozen in time -- permanent, flawless, perfect; her trancelike pose suggesting an absurd mix of unbridled ecstasy and pure dread, as if she yearned for some heretofore elusive pleasure, but feared its potential power to overwhelm and destroy her.

After what seemed like several minutes, but was undoubtedly only a few dozen seconds, Erika started moving, her shapely ass sliding an enthralling half-inch down his spike. Though she'd barely shifted, the sensations were incredibly powerful as the head of his cock responded to even her tiniest movement. He groaned stridently, and as he did he heard Erika's breath momentarily catch in her throat, before she let out a long, low, loud growl, "Uuuugggghhhh, my got!"

Seconds later, she dropped down again another inch or so, and a long moan rumbled from somewhere deep inside her, "Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Her narrow chute was now stretched by the thickest part of his shaft.

Erika was breathing more rapidly now, and her face bore a look of apprehension. He was worried about her. "Am I hurting you? Do you want to stop?"

"No, no! You're very big... thick, but I am almost reaty." She looked down at him and tried to smile, though her expression did little to convince him that she was enjoying herself. He, on the other hand, could not remember anything that felt quite so pleasurable, with Erika's tight orifice hugging every centimeter of the third of his shaft embedded inside her.

Suddenly, she leaned forward again, and without allowing him to gain any ground, she dropped her knee to the mattress, so that she was fully straddling his torso. "Keep touching me, Tom. Touch my clit."

In the position he was in, that was difficult. By leaning forward, Erika had wedged his hand between their pubic regions. He tried, but had a hard time moving it. In order to continue massaging her clit, he withdrew his hand momentarily, spread his index and middle finger apart, and slid his hand palm up between them with those fingers splayed around his cock. Now he could arch his thumb upward so that he could use it to run circles around her clit.

Erika began to rock slowly backward and forward. Each swaying movement allowed her to impale herself another quarter inch more deeply on his stiff spike. Because of the lube, he was sliding freely inside her, but still she gained ground gradually, tentatively. Her chest heaved with her heavy breathing, and with his thumb pressed against her smooth pubic mound, he could feel the pulse quickening in her pudendal artery.

Her stroking came faster now, and at the bottom of each downward thrust, she began rotating her hips, so she was grinding herself against his thumb. Two minutes later, she was taking his entire shaft on every stroke. At that moment, he noticed a vanity on the opposite wall, and in the mirror that sat atop it, he could vaguely make out the white silhouette of Erika's lithe body riding him. His cock looked gigantic penetrating her slender ass.

As she sped up the pace of her ride, bouncing on his steed now with wild abandon, he could feel the pleasure inside her growing. It was almost like listening to the pressure inside a teapot building, except that instead of the whistle of steam escaping, Erika began releasing a steady stream of sensual sounds and lewd language: "Ugh, fuck! Ugh, uugghh, uuuggghhh! Fuck yeah! Uuuggghhh! Uugghh, I'm close! I'm so close, Tom! Ugh, uugghh, uuuggghhh! I'm close! Ton't stop! Ton't stop... you are gonna make me cum... so... hart! Ugh, uugghh, uuuggghhh!"

The pleasure inside him was building, too. He realized that if he arched his back he could use the play in the springs of the Nagy's mattress to thrust his hips upward and, coupled with Erika's own downward plunges, the more vigorous fucking seemed to increase both their enjoyment.

As previously mentioned, though he'd never before had anal sex, he'd read a fair amount about it, and it was what women said about their experiences that intrigued him the most. A number of them interviewed in two different articles he'd read claimed that the orgasms they had during anal sex were different than those from vaginal or oral sex, and he recalled that some talked about those orgasms as having originated "from somewhere deep inside them."

All this was borne out seconds later when Erika's climax hit. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!" At least a dozen eruptions of pleasure emanating from her core sent powerful contractions coursing through her. He could feel her tight asshole squeezing and then releasing his cock with potent convulsions that propelled him toward his own release.

Even as he watched a flush of blood flood the pale skin of Erica's neck and tits, her face contorting and every muscle in her body twitching, he felt his balls tighten, and a surge of jism exploded up his throbbing shaft, like an oil derrick that can no longer hold back the pressure escaping the earth's crust. His climax saturated Erika's tight hole with hot spurts of his thick seed.

Both kept moving, but their pace slowed, and finally, her ride complete, Erika collapsed on top of him, her heart nearly pumping out of her chest as she mashed the erect nipples of her modest tits against him -- his thick, sloppy tool still lodged deep inside her ass.

It took Erika a long time to recover. For several minutes, she didn't do much of anything except to clutch him a little more tightly, grinding her spiky nipples against his chest, while she mewled softly in his ear.

When finally she straightened up, disengaged herself, and climbed off him, she was smiling broadly. It was a smile of gratitude. She pulled the covers over them both, lay down and cuddled up next to him, pulling his face to hers for a tender kiss. "Thank you, Tom. That vas goot, so goot!"

He looked at her curiously. As was his penchant, now that the sex was over, he wanted to talk. "No, thank you! You're right, it... it... it was amazing, but... but what now... where do we go from here, Erika? Was this just a one-night stand? I'm leaving tomorrow. Am I ever going to get to see you again?" Desperation clung to his questions.

"Ya, ve vill probably see each other. Ve have to vait for Lara to come back before ve leave for New York. That is a veek from totay. Then, I'm flying back to Sveten from New York. I have to be back in Uppsala in three veeks."

"We're coming back the day before you leave, so you're right, I'll be able to say goodbye to you, but we won't be able to be alone." His face bore a pained expression.

She answered uncomfortably. "Maybe... I ton't know, I guess you coult come visit me... in Uppsala... sometime... if you really vant to."

"Look, I know just met you, but yeah, I... I... I'd like to see you again... be with you again...that is, if you want to be with me." He knew he sounded desperate, but his world had been turned upside down, and it seemed as if, in the moment, the only consolation for finding himself on the receiving end of Lara's deception was having Erika Eriksson on the receiving end of his affection. He knew it was absurd, considering they'd only known each other for a few hours, but he was already half in love with her.

She smiled warily, a smile that articulated more caution than it did tenderness. But then her expression warmed, and she reached out her soft, pale hand to gently stroke the stubble on his cheek. "You veren't reaty to hear about Lara. I know that hurt you, ant I titn't vant to hurt you. I'm sorry, Tom. I... I... I like you. You're nice -- just like Ingrit tolt me you vere -- ant you're smart ant funny, too. But, Tom, there's something I think you shoult know. I have a boyfrient!"

He was simultaneously stunned and devastated. A sudden rush of blood caused an instant pounding ache in his temples. "A boyfriend! Then, why... why did you... why... you came for me, Erika. This wasn't me... this wasn't my idea!"

"You titn't vant to? You seemt like you vantet to." She looked confused, even a little hurt.

"I didn't say that I didn't want to, but I... I told you I didn't think it was right. As far as I know, I still have a girlfriend, just like you have a boyfriend. Maybe that doesn't mean much to you and maybe I'm rationalizing, but at least I had an excuse. I don't think I could have gone through with it if I didn't have that excuse."

She smiled slyly. "That excuse! Oh really! Titn't you cum on my face, before I tolt you about Lara ant Ingrit! Maybe you titn't neet 'that excuse' after all!" She giggled gleefully, without a hint of displeasure or annoyance.

He was ensnared like a rat in a trap of his own making, and he knew that he'd exposed his hypocrisy. But self-protection is often one's strongest instinct, and like an animal in a trap, when pushed into a corner, people often lash out to protect themselves.

"Yeah, what about you? Why is it okay for you to cheat?"

Erika shook her head, and for the first time, he saw indignation sweep across her beautiful face. "I ton't have to explain my relationship to you or to anyboty else! Vhat I to vith or vithout my boyfrient is between the two of us! It's none of your business." She stared him down with a withering glare.

Of course, she was right, and he knew he owed her an apology. "I'm sorry, Erika. You're right; that was rude of me." He paused, not really knowing what he wanted or needed to say. "The problem is... Jesus, I'm so freaking lost! I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I'm stuck... literally stuck. I can't even leave this house right now."

"Vhy voult you vant to leave? Ant vhere voult you go? Are you mat at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at you! I don't know, Erika; I don't know. Maybe I should forget about all of this -- about Lara, about my job, about everything -- and head back... back home to Omaha or to Chicago, or someplace in the Midwest. Things just seemed to make more sense back there than they do here. Besides, the only reason I came here was because of Lara, because her job brought her here. If Lara's out of the picture, there's not much point in me staying. It's not like I'm going to win a Pulitzer Prize writing for The Gorge Reader!"

Her patience appeared to be running thin, but still she spoke gently, kindly, "Tom, take your time. You ton't have to tecite anything right avay. You neet to talk to her, to fint out vhat she vants and neets, ant if vhat you vant ant neet fit vith that. Then, you can tecite."

"Shit, you're right! You're absolutely right. This is what I always do. I overreact. It's just that, I... I... didn't think this through, Erika. I didn't think of the consequences of you and me, of our... of having... of making love. I mean, maybe they already know -- they probably do -- but, if they don't, when Paul and Juliette wake up in a few hours, if they don't find me on that couch out in the living room, then I've got some explaining to do... to them... to Lara... to... I don't really know how to explain this!"

"Vhy to you have to explain anything? You ton't. You ton't owe anyboty an explanation! Vhy do you alvays think you have to explain everything? I just met you, but I alreaty know your problem, Tom -- you think too much! You're alvays thinking and then trying to explain vhat you're thinking! To you realize that? It's too much! Just stop it, Tom! Stop it!" Erika shook her head, exasperated.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers