Far Pangaea 75 : Djinn Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three crew members journey into the darkness. Feeling about without light they go by the sounds of chains dragging about. It was easy enough to tell that the girl was trying to break her bonds from the walls. Locating her they unlock her with a set of appropriated keys that one of them had in their possession. There came Bianca's words of anguish. Even in her anger the men heard her pleas. Although all three had claimed her sexually none of them wished what might happen to her on anyone. They had no choice however. Their own lives were at risk if they failed in their mission.

Carrying her battling form two of the men haul her up the stairs. The third man lingering at hearing a rustling noise behind him. He swallowed dryly and squinted toward the darkness. His footing hard to hold in the sway of the ship. Chocking it up to loose cargo sliding about he turns to climb the stairs. Peering upward he never knew what hit him. A snarl led to his being dragged into the darkness. A scream of life extinguished. Blood poured along the rotting floor.

The other two men accomplished their task hauling Bianca TeLeone out into the battering storm. Her own screams fighting to be heard. Moving in toward the Captain the men lowered her body in chains to his feet. Choosing not to dare look up at him they vacate swiftly. Blinded by her long flowing mane Bianca herself could barely spy upon her captor. The rain drenching her hair until it toppled over her brow. Feeling a hand touch her she reacts with panic and tries to crawl away. A boot stomps upon her chain halting her escape. Choked by the rain she hears a voice.

"What magic is this I sense upon your person?" The hand returns dragging her closer by her hair. Her own arms reaching up to prevent his assault. There would be no resistance. Captain Mordecai snatched her wrist to examine the Rams head ring upon her finger. A hideous sigh left his lips as he discovers that not even he could remove the ring. The observation found Addison even more curious. Her voice utilized to disguise her careful scrutiny. The crew sensing her poker hand.

"Intriguing. I know not the power held within you child. But, I shall own it." Mordecai growls. Hefting her like she weighed nothing she dangles by her arm. A loud snapping noise proved just how strong Mordecai was. Bianca lost consciousness the second her arm was broken. Then her wrist followed. Fingers gnarled as the Demon attempted another chance at removing the ring. Each snap led the crew to cringe.

Addison couldn't deal with this any longer. She left her post and raced for her cabin. Within she finds opens her locked trunk to obtain Jack's twin Glocks. Knowing they had full clips she stands up and chances a glance toward Iota up on the shelf in her clattering bottle. Iota pointed at Addison with a smirk. The expression on the Sprite made Addison turn into the face of possibilities.

"Jack?" He towered over her fully dressed. He had been awake the last thirty minutes. His scowl defined by his anger he snapped his Glocks from her grasp. Prepared to strike Addison she reacts by holding her arms out defensively, "Wait. Your girl is in trouble. The Captain is killing her. I'll take my bruises after we save her. If we can." "Bianca?" Jack takes a deep breath.

"Yes. The wild one. We have to hurry."

Jack looks toward the door then marches over toward the shelf and snatches up the rum bottle. With a switch smash against the wall Iota was free. Her flight immediate she races to kiss Jack's cheek repeatedly. Jack merely kept moving, taking the Sprite along with him. Addison admired his determination. Watching her cabin door splinter at his exit she swallowed. He seemed stronger than he was upon arrival. The venom in his system must have burnt away. Perhaps even altering him further than he used to be.

Addison spotted Jack's sniper rifle and grabbed it up in pursuit. More firepower the better if this was meant to end in their favor. If that were even possible.

"Jack?" Addy calls out, "He's some kind of demon. Be careful."

Jack Ramse marched head on toward the enemy. Crew members huddling together to whisper of their situation. Hopeful yet beyond expectant. Passing the struggling Kensington the Brit managed a mumbled apology toward Jack. Jack merely walked right by him, stepping over the corpse of the Mayan. Jack fired repeatedly at Mordecai. Bullets piercing his robes but causing no pain. The flashes in the night left the crew in awe.

"Osirian." Mordecai hisses tossing Bianca aside to fall limply on the deck. Jack unloaded both clips into Mordecai staggering him upon advance. Once out of bullets Jack sheathed them in his donned holsters and growled. A man of few words Jack Ramse ran head on into the dark figure. Fists pounding away at the Captain's rib cage. More bones were snapping under his battery. Still Mordecai stood defiant. Maniacal laughter proving that the demon was hardly worried.

A dashing wave collides upon the stern and everybody stumbles about. Jack refused to let up until he heard a gunshot behind him. From above by the wheel Addison fired upon Mordecai with impacts harder than handguns could leave. Still nothing. The demon was healing instantly. This led Jack to grab a crew member and take his knife. Tossing the man away before stalking Mordecai once more.

"Let's see if you heal up with something continuously tearing you open." Jack snarls embedding the blade in the Captain's chest where the heart should be. A place that Addison's gunshots had already pierced with precision. Colonel Jack Ramse was impressed with her marksmanship. His thoughts on it fading as fast as they were inspired. He intended to flay him open. It was that or everyone would perish this eve. His focus shoving Mordecai away from Bianca's body as best he could.

"I do not bleed Foolish Osirian." Mordecai laughs as Jack plunges his knife time after time. Digging deep and ripping flesh. It was as if he were carving into empty air with a shell around it. However he wasn't giving up.

"I'm getting fed up hearing all this Osirian business. I'm just a man dammit. Not some orchestrated God."

"Ahhh! You deny heritage. Interesting. Good! Die the human you think to be. Your blood is new. Not those of the Old Ones." Mordecai fumes then pauses to sniff the air yet again, "What is this? You are not the only Osirian here this night. One much older than you is here. They who do not rely upon magic but of breed. Away, Plaything." Mordecai swats an arm that sends Jack flying across the deck to smash into the mast that imprisoned Lowball's battleax. Looking up groggily from the collision he spots the mast swaying. High above in the crows nest he spies Lowball himself peering over with a terrified look. The expression led Jack to climb to his feet and grip the hilt of the axe. Yanking it out in splinters of wood he raises it to the sky for Lowball to witness. A smile suddenly creeping across the runts face. Jack had given him reason to fight.

Mordecai glides across the deck to peer down into the hatch. The waves tossing all but he about. Gnarled fingers poised Mordecai orders men to his side through intimidation, "Go. Bring me the other Osirian." Four crew members vanished below.

Above him Addison hid the sniper rifle behind her so that Mordecai could not witness her betrayal. Masking her intentions by thoughts of killing Jack Ramse rather than the Captain himself. He gave her intentions very little thought.

Jack instead of returning to battle made his way to Bianca. Dropping to his knees to cradle her in his arms. Removing her hair to witness her distant gaze. Her eyes spiraling with fiery red. Certainly not normal. Uncertain what to do Jack lays her back down with a snapped glance toward Addison. She read his mind. He wanted her to get Bianca to shelter. Nodding the First Mate agreed. It would give herself away but she owed it to Jack. He was trying to liberate the crew from this Monster.

Clinging to Jack's shirt collar Iota fought to hold on. The wind too strong for her wings to take flight. Without the magic she relies upon she was albeit helpless. He could hear her tiny voice calling out toward his nearby ear, "O'Tah afraid." So was Jack. Yet, he would never give up. Nor would he abandon his troop.

Rising Jack begins his rush toward Mordecai as his back was turned. In his stride Jack finds the Captain's palm poised toward him. Halting his advance with an invisible blockade. Growling his grip on Lowball's axe handle creaked. Such a tiny hilt for a much bigger hand. The weapon essentially useless to Jack. Striking with it was too awkward. Behind Jack, Addison had placed the sniper rifle over her back by its strap for use if necessary. Deciding that it was pointless to hide it from here on out. Mordecai would know her treachery as soon as she rescued Bianca. She was on her own. Her crew hiding wherever they could against the storm and the death that they knew was coming.

Screams from below deck were bloodcurdling. Followed by a vicious roar. Even Mordecai who relished in the taste of blood licked his tongue at the air. Disgustingly, the possessed Captain expressed his power by dragging the men from the hatch in body parts. It was easy to tell that something had torn them apart. The fourth man's torso came up alone. Glowing red eyes peer up from the darkness at Mordecai. The Djinn winces his distaste suddenly. Knowing his might would be divided soon Mordecai points to his Captain's Quarters and clenches his hand into a fist. His cabin door bursting wide as a shrill horrifying screech inflicted the shadows. Out of the splintered door frame flew something that even made Jack's eyes bulge.

"The Captain really does have a Parrot."

Raging war to take a better flight out bursts a Pterodactyl. Hardly full grown. Hardly a baby. Eyes red and equally under the Djinn's control. Jack turned his attention to see Addison picking Bianca up struggling to keep her boots from sliding on the wet surface. Her own eyes riddled with fear of the prehistoric bird.

Leathery wings slice the air as it dedicates its hunger toward Jack. It's wingspan still six feet in length. Talons razor sharp. Beak jagged with teeth needles ready to rip prey apart. Jack ducked and rolled to avoid the beast but regretted so as that left its trajectory in Addison's sights. Forcing Addy and Bianca back against the side of the ship. No where to run Addison closed her eyes. This was to be her defeat.

"Ye not be harmin' me precious Bianca this day. Prey upon me foul beastie."

From a rope gnawed through that dangled the full length of the mast swung Lowball. A sudden burst of adrenalin led to a miracle. The Leprechaun lands on the back of the Pterodactyl. Wings batting him about until he could wrap his arms about the creatures neck. Barely hanging on he pulls the bird higher forcing it to fly over open waves. Lowball sealed his eyes and held on for dear life.

Reacting badly Addison fell backwards toppling over the side of the ship. Bianca falling with her. One hand holding the rail the other gripping tightly on Bianca's good wrist. Swaying roughly Bianca took hard blows to the head and shoulders against the hull. Waves rising high like claws attempting to clutch. Addy strained hard her body unknown to others enhanced with strength by the Government of the future. A strength that meant very little at this moment. Between weather and weakness Addison feels daggers rip at her waist. The Pterodactyl's flight leading to her and Bianca as easy prey. Lowball pounding his fist to no avail upon the creature. He was just too small to be of any real help.

"Bloody hell!" Addison looks up at Jack peering over the side. Too late to grasp a hand. Her fingers had already relinquished hope for survival. As she fell the bird retreated due to Lowball yanking on its extended skull. All was lost.

Then something totally unexpected happened. A miracle. From a port hole came a boney arm. Snatching up Addison by her own wrist. The weight of her should have broken such a delicate looking arm.

"What the?" She collides herself against the hull looking up as the arm lifted her with strain but was achieving its goal. Reaching the hole Addison peers in at her savior. An old woman with no eyes barely seen in the shadows of available moon light and lightning.

"Let Bianca go." The woman hisses.

"I can't. I owe Jack."

"Then, let her go. For all of our sakes."

Crying suddenly, Addison looks down at her burden still unconscious. With a heart wrenching, "I'm sorry." Her fingers let go. The beautiful Bianca vanishes beneath the waves. No sooner than she disappears Addison is pulled up into the port hole. Stuffing the sniper rifle in first to gain an unobstructed entry. Falling over on to the cargo deck she rolls away from her savior. As if seeing yet another ghost.

"Fear not Addison Rogers. Yes, Wretch knows your name. Without vision I have ears. You must go to Jack. Battle beside him. For Ruby Goddard."

"You know Ruby?" Addy brightens up wiping her tears and rain matted hair from her eyes.

"I know much. I know many. I know the future. Long before our capture at your hands."

"About that. I'm truly sorry. Bad Juju up there if you really do know."

"Indeed I do. I have waited. With magic fleeting I could only stay hidden. To listen. Learn. Decide. You are not evil Child. Go to Jack. The demon will fall. How? Uncertain. Fall he will."

"Who are you?"

"Wretch. Helena in my youth. Take this to Jack. Fear not what stands with you."

"Stands with me? A sword?" Wretch passes Soultaker to her.

"Yes. By defeating the Djinn souls shall come from hiding. Go."

Addison claims the sword and takes a deep breath. Uncertain what a mere blade could do she takes the risk. Bianca would be avenged. All of her fallen friends would. Time to make amends. Charging across the cargo hold she finds something truly unexpected. In the moonlight stood a woman. A woman of Nubian texture. A Mohawk for hair. Nude. Stunning of shape. Above she heard Mordecai chanting. His infernal voice growing dark and deadlier than ever.

Moving behind the Nubian beauty eyes meet for the very first time. Red eyes ease to yellow. Within were the pupils of a cat. Addison gasps as the woman drops forward and alters her shape. From beauty to cat. Only not a small loveable black cat. Her size was changing as well.

"Dear God!" Addy trembles hearing bones reshape without pain to their owner. Fur growing. Muscles erupting. Short tail bobbing from above her thighs. Once her evolution ended Addison said it all, "She's a Sabretooth Tiger."

Roar stimulating violence the beast shot forth from the hatch into view of the entire crew. Charging directly at Mordecai. His powers defensively halting her advance. Her claws ripping up the deck to maintain traction.

Behind her rocketed Addison with sword shining brightly in the moonlight. Her first thought, "Where are you Jack?"

Mordecai hisses a spatter of acidic saliva that pelts and chars the wooden deck. This Osirian was more than he ever envisioned. A shape changer. One of the Elders. No wonder his crew lost their lives so viciously.

"Bastia are you not?" Mordecai tilts his head methodically. The big Cat snarling and doing her best to escape his hold over her. No words in this form. He knew he was correct in identifying her. In truth a name she had hoped to forget.

Reaching Jack who observed Lowball's panicked flight glares at Addy. He worried he might lose two friends this night. As a maddening splash of water blinds them Jack growls, "You let her go."

"The old woman told me to. I'm so sorry Jack. Punish me later. Let's kill this bastard once and for all." She raises the sword toward him palms up. Jack eyes Soultaker and accepts it, his grip clenching on the hilt. Without another word Jack hands her Lowball's axe. Her hands smaller for a better grasp upon it. She took it without hesitation.

Charging forth Jack chose a new tactic. He attempts first to cleave the Captain's hamstrings. Hoping he might fall. Feeling the blade Mordecai winces and looks to his reluctant crew. Calling out, "Three Wishes to the man who kills this weak Osirian." The crew look to each other for confidence and ego. None accept his offer. Better to live another day if possible. Hissing the word "Pathetic." Mordecai eyes the sword in Jack's hand and smiles, "Ahhh! Souls buried deep. Feast for a King."

"You're going to tire at some point Ghoul. We'll be ready." Jack continues with jabs to his back and lung area. His eyes not even locking on the big cat before him. He knew there was more to that small feline. He was just happy she was trying to help.

Addison with the axe moved to the blind side of Mordecai. With both hands raised the axe prepares a deathblow. One that failed. Wings slash her side as the Pterodactyl swoops down with Lowball in tow. Screaming in agony she loses blood from a lengthy wound. The axe nearly lost above her nearly cleaves her head wide open. If not for Mister Lucky.

"I be taking Papsmeer back if ye please." Lowball's hand snatches the hilt before the blade could take the First Mates life. She was glad. Falling to the deck she crawls into the Brit Charles Kensington's weakened grasp. Dragging her away a safe distance. Jack slashes his sword at the Pterodactyl in a change of plans. Driving it off. With a captured glance he orders Lowball, "Find Bianca."

Addy overhearing began to grow grim. Biting her lip against the pain. Her body chemistry already healing her wounds. Patting Kensington on his arm she crawls to her feet. One simple acknowledgment toward the Brit was heard by many, "No more will we feed this Bastard. To arms ya lazy Dogs."

The crew came alive each pulling blades to dart into battle. Many necks were broken by a mere nod toward them via Captain Evil. Jack in seeing this ripped his shirt off and moved in to pull it over Mordecai's vision. Obstructed he could not see whom he might choose to slay next. In removing his shirt the clinging Iota fell to the ground and sat looking up at the battle. Feet nearly stomping her she races about to keep from being crushed. She was in panic mode.

His gaze prevented Mordecai lost sight of his combatants. In his lapse the barrier fending off the Sabretooth Tiger waned just enough for her to lash out. Mighty paws ripping and dragging Mordecai about the deck like a rag doll. Hissing as each wound heals instantly Jack knew the only thing he could do was sever the Djinn's head. If that grew back they were fucked.

Noting the cloud cover increasing a bit, the Moon was losing the Djinn's window. Growing darker the Djinn growled loudly overpowering the Tiger by tossing her across the ship. Nets for fishing web out as if alive to capture her. Jack chose then to charge once more. Sword primed he leaps from his feet for a hopeful slash. All eyes watching with expectation. Victory was near.

Wrong!

Jack lost his grip on the sword as Mordecai even blinded called the blade to his own grasp. His remaining hand snatching Jack in mid air by his throat. Behind Jack Addison stabbed the Djinn repeatedly. Hissing at her annoyance he uses his sword hand to tear away Jack's shirt obstructing his view. From there his eyes journey down at Addison in her constant jabs.

"First Mate Rogers...you are relieved from duty."

Addison felt her neck tightening. He was going to break her neck just like the others. With a wince she and Jack share a second. Her lips trembling she offers up, "Tell Aunt Ruby I'm sorry I couldn't get to her in time."

Jack's eyes narrow at her unexpected revelation. In that blink of an eye his hand reaches out and snaps the Djinn's elbow up breaking it instantly. Before he could head Jack snapped his wrist as well. Attention turned Mordecai loses interest in Addison. She falls back unconscious. Kensington once more risking hauling her to safety.