Far Pangaea 94: Atum Smasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finalized Milo shuts his torch off and leans the panel against a wall. Snatching up the jar of eyeballs he holds them over the panel to be seen.

"Hope you watching Vision Lady." He hadn't considered how they might get to him. Nor that she might not understand the message. All he could hope for was a miracle.

Time would tell.

Eden...

"Another airship comin'."

"Good Lord Lionel, how many are there on Pangaea?" Colonel Ruby Goddard squinted toward the blossoming sky. Daylight had arrived if not dim.

"One more I reckon."

"Is that not the X'Orr?" Gaicazar the Roman Centurion considered.

Ruby takes a few steps ahead of them and focuses her vision, "I think you're right. The Ganthorians must be in control of themselves now. Please don't let them just fly over and leave us." She remained hopeful looking back at the Gypsy Stefan watching over the lifeless body of Elder James Ian Pryce. She knew his body would start decaying soon if not preserved.

"Slowing up ain't it?" Spoke Bogart Ross the Midget Werewolf in his human form.

"You're right." Ruby dares to smile. Her heart pounding a mile a minute. Within her tummy her babies telling her to remain calm with a soothing coolness. Palming her belly she whispers, "Everything will be alright. Mommies here."

Hovering over them the spacecraft descends slowly. Dust riled up they cover their eyes until the engines quiet down. As the departure ramp lowers Ruby steps out toward it. Racing down the ramp was a beautiful sight.

"Elle? Thank God!"

"Colonel Goddard it's good to see you again." They embrace, "So much to fill you in on."

"Same here Sargent Franklin. First off we need to get James into a Preservation Pod quickly. He won't last much longer."

"Right." Elle notices Gaicazar carrying the limp body of Elder James toward them.

Sprinting with them Elle notes Greta Winston standing up on the top of the ramp, "Someone's happy to see you Lil Caesar."

"I am not Caesar."

"I know that. Hush on up and get up there. The Ganthorians can take James from the ramp. I know you don't like the confined spaces of the ship."

"I will as you say suck it up. For my friends."

"For your family." Ruby pats his shoulder.

Entering the ship Harpea the Ganthorian Leader directs her crew to take good care of James. Without warning Ruby pulls Harpea into a tight embrace.

"Thanks for coming back for us."

"You thought I would not?" Harpea did not know how to hug her effectively, her arms hesitant until finally she curls them around Ruby. Almost as if a voice told her to. Was it her future Niece from the womb? A warm timid smile grew.

"There's my Beau." Greta Winston snuggles up to Gaicazar then winces as her healed wound tenses up the nerves.

"Are you well?" He fawns over her as she holds the area.

"Just dandy. That Orin Ridge fella did me wrong is all."

"Tell him the truth Greta. I cut you open with my bare hands." Animahni pouts, "I could have killed you."

"Thought we got past all that Annie. That Orin varmint was makin' you do the hurtin'. I'm alive and I'm not holdin' no grudges. Come on in here and join my hugs." She motions her in. Instead Animahni weeps and turns away. Before she could step off Greta darts after her hugging her from behind, "Not so fast Annie. You know I adore you Critter. I know you adore me. Get over this right here and now." Emotional seconds later Animahni turns and hugs Greta tightly.

"Everyone getting hugs around here?" Elle looks at Gaicazar.

"Aye." He drags her forcefully to his side as she chuckles. It was good to be reunited.

Clapping loudly Ruby calls her people to attention, "Alright people listen up. Next step we go find Young James. Orin told me he dropped Sophia, Maddy, and James over some cold territory. We have to find a way to get to them before they die out there."

"Maddy and Sophia would be alright. She's a ghost. Sophia's freaking impossible to kill." Elle points out.

"Still, James is neither. Nor is Xander." Ruby reflects as a new arrival steps up hugging her from behind. Stunned she twists in step to find the body of James Ian.

"Moe happy see Ruby."

"Moe?" Ruby leans down to palm her son's face, "Is James in there with you anywhere?"

"Moe here. No Big Dummy."

"Okay. By the way folks. Orin Ridge is inside the mind of God. He tricked all of us. Once we find James we go after Orin. Jack might need us as back up in this Celestial City place." It dawns on her someone missing, "Where did Godshadow go? Is she outside with the others?"

"She vanished after God pushed her away." Gaicazar adds.

"Maybe she reported back to Jack."

Harpea interrupts, "Mav'Ryk knows the drop latitude and longitude of James Ian. We must hurry."

"Right. One moment longer. I need to invite some friends." Ruby and Elle take the long walk down the ramp. At the bottom stood Marshal Lionel Warjorj, Chokote, Bogg Ross, and Stefan. Reaching them Ruby nods, "Coming with us?"

"Someone needs to look out for Miss Gaea and Abigail." Warjorj lowers his Stetson.

"I can stay here with Abigail." Stefan offers.

"I'm the closest thing to a Dad I should stay." Bogg growls, "Something's calling me to go though. Moons maybe."

"Chokote? You stay here with Stefan and watch over the Ladies. Bogg and I'll go."

"Sure we should leave Abigail? With that Briar gal taking over her body?" Bogg was indecisive.

"Wait!" Elle winces, "Briar's out of Maddy's body?"

Ruby nods, "Yes. We buried Maddy here in Eden."

"Ummm! If her body is grounded doesn't that mean Madigan can switch back to human again?"

"In a very cold place." Ruby bugs her eyes out, "Fast decision boys we need to get moving." She turns around and marches back up the ramp. Quick goodbyes made Lionel head up first. On the outskirts of Eden Bogg Ross kneels before Abigail.

"Briar? If you're in there listening...please take good care of my..." He chokes up, "Daughter. Just in case I don't come back."

"You will come back home Silly." Abigail hugs her adoptive Father. In his ear Briar surfaces to whisper, "You have my word Bogart Ross. I will die for Abigail. For Gaea."

"Taking your word on that. Let's hope Gaea wakes up here soon before the planet dies." Standing he releases her hands and walks toward the starship.

"Gaea merely communes with the phases of Earth." Briar offers, her words going unheard.

All aboard the X'Orr, the Ganthorian pilot Mav'Ryk lifts the ramp and reaches for the sky. The ship was gone in the blink of an eyelid. Only Chokote and Stefan stood next to Abigail feeling very alone. In the distance a T-Rex known as Adam roars to let them know they were not.

Within the X'Orr Ruby, Elle, and Harpea walk the corridors. Elle stops, "One more thing Colonel."

"What's that?"

"I think God is inside Baby Orin."

"WHAT?"

Nearing Celestial City...

"Thar he blows." Cameron Scott flying alongside Malcolm Brand and Cam's girlfriend Sabbath Black points toward Atum in the distance. Inside the light powered Hordakian Technoride Malcolm hisses at the sight of his original body. Sabbath's hand touching his shoulder eased his anger.

"You recall how you once called my car Light Rider? I was thinking we should call your bike there Laserback. Get it? Like Razorback...because it belonged to a bunch of alien pigs." Cameron chuckles.

"Jokes at a time like this?" Mal grunts.

"Just trying to lighten the depression you're in Buddy." Cam scowls, "Okay what's our plan?"

"I was thinking we change our underwear to body bags." Comes an intrusive voice in Cameron's head.

"Horus? Where are you?" Sabbath reacts to Cameron's conversation with his other self.

"Inside Daddio's Pyramid. Me and the soul of Horus are ironing out a truce. Deciding if my merging with him is a good idea. How's Sabbath's merge with Connie Sue working out for her?"

"What? Sabbath merged with..." A sneer toward Sabbath makes her lower her eyes. She knew that her secret was out.

"She didn't tell you? Maybe I still have a chance." Horus laughs.

"Discuss our social lives after we save the world maybe?" Cam snaps back.

"Right on. I'm going to bond with Horus. Maybe you should join up with Ra."

"Are you two insane? This is probably some trick Osiris cooked up."

"They make their own choices Cameron Scott the first." Osiris enters their mind's communion, "Not I. However, I will point out that our chances of beating my Father Atum increases should we all reunite."

Malcolm offers a queer look at Cameron talking to himself. Leaning back he asks Sabbath what was going on. She swallows and reveals the truth, "I allowed Khonsu to enter my body. I am in control she merely fuels our quest and my knowledge of the Moons above."

"You what? Are you crazy?"

"Let us hope not Malcolm. I believe it was a wise decision. Khonsu seems very respectful."

"If you say so. Just keep out of my way once I reach Atum. It's gonna get ugly once I reach for the clouds."

"Your battle will shake the landscape."

"Shake rattle and roll Baby."

Sabbath tried to smile. Looking toward an unhappy Cameron swiftly ended her attempt.

"Osiris wants us to rendezvous inside his Pyramid. He parked it to the west." Cam reports.

"You and Sabbath go on ahead. I'm crashing Laserback upside Atum's head and getting big."

"Hey now! Don't go destroying my Hog, I just gave him life."

Sabbath lifts her canopy against the raging winds and leaps toward Cameron fearlessly. He swoops her up into his arms allowing Malcolm to wave and depart. Changing course Cam hisses toward Sabbath, "You should have told me Sabbath.

"Yes I should have. I apologize for keeping you in the dark, I did not wish to ruin our...intimacy."

"Nothing could ruin how I feel about you Sabbath."

"Including me?" Comes a voice in his head.

"Shut up Horus."

"Wankers." Sabbath could only roll her eyes.

The interior mountains near Celestial City...

"Where are you Milo?" Serena Dorsey paces in thought, "Where are you Jimmy Jack?" She was stressing heavily. In her stewing emotions she swats at an annoying bug until the bug swats back. Hitting her hand Serena found herself spinning in step until teetering to stay on her feet. Looking up she spots the Sprite Iota buzzing in front of her with a grim look on her face.

"O'Tah not like being pushed away. O'Tah only try to be friend."

"Sorry." Serena narrows her eyes, "I thought you were a fly. Forgive me...O'Tah?" Iota zips in closer and hugs Serena's nose forcing her to go cross eyed. A second later Serena laughs, "Never saw that coming."

"Blue girl sad?"

"Blue girl?" Serena looks at her hands which were normal looking for a human, "I'm not blue."

"Always blue." Iota hovers pointing at Serena all over.

"I don't see blue."

"Iota sees things we canae Lass." Lowball steps up, "If she be sayin' ye'er blue...ye'er blue."

"Whatever. We need to find Jimmy Jack. He's probably the easiest to reach. I have a feeling Milo is...up there."

"May I ask what a MEMO is?" Wretch limps up from behind.

Serena turns excitedly, "MEMO? Where did you hear that name?"

"I see a vision. A message from beyond."

"What does it say?'

"MILO IN MEMO. HELP PLEASE. 20 HOURS OXYGEN LEFT." Wretch sounds out the words as best as she could.

"Oh my God! That means Milo was transported into space. Up there." Serena points at the Heavens circling in step, "How do we help him from here?"

"Too bad the big hairy arm couldnae bring ye'er friend here as he did the wee one." Lowball ponders.

Serena nods continuing her pace, "That's a plan if we knew how to contact him. Or, even communicate with it. He comes and goes so quickly."

"Sounds like we need to hijack a starship." Addison rolls her eyes.

"Any other bright ideas?" Serena snaps.

"We could send Baby Boy after him." Bianca points behind them all. Shocked Serena turns to see Jimmy Jack sitting in the dirt. He was toying with the tied note to his arm.

"JIMMY!" Serena bolts past Wretch to retrieve the boy before he could teleport yet again. Finding the note Serena squints at it, "Are you a carrier pigeon now?" Untying the note she passes Jimmy off to Bianca who looked extremely uncomfortable holding a baby. Possibly because he was so fragile or that her inner Beast was always nipping at it's release.

"What's the note say?" Addison grew curious.

Unfolding it Serena bawls, "If my daughter is truly out there, run away from this madness. You cannot save me from Lucas. No one can. Kym'Ani." Serena regains her composure, "My Mother wrote this note. Oh my God. My Mother WROTE this note. She knows I'm here. How?"

Jimmy Jack blurts out as he toys with Bianca's rams head ring, "Sky house."

"Sky house?" Serena narrows down the location by what she could see beyond the mountains, "Is that...a tower?"

"Saw that earlier." Addison steps up, "Wasn't sure myself until daylight gave me a better picture. Yep that there is one mighty tall tower."

"Black mountain be mighty as well." Lowball motions.

"The city must be there just beyond our sight." Serena nods, "How do we get there without Da-Dorsey noticing us and controlling our minds?"

"We wait for Jack's signal." Addison out ruled any attempt. As they stare out at the Mountain they feel the ground quake yet again. As the rumbling persists six returning Starships fly overhead.

Bianca chuckles faintly, "Like you said, We could always hijack one of those."

"Dammit! No we wait for Jack."

It would not be long.

Troubled Wretch turns to look away from the City of Gold and beyond. Through her cats eye ring she witnesses rapid travel. Detroit seemed to be running away.

"Be safe my friend."

Celestial City...the grungy side of Paradise.

"The surviving Jack Ramse. For how much longer I must ask?" Lucas Dorsey's hologram circles his captive prisoner in chains heavier than a normal man might be able to hold sturdy under. Dorsey's decision knowing he was of Osirian bloodline. Strength was obviously dormant within the man. Truth be known Jack the Osirian was based upon a mere insect introduced to his bloodstream that enabled his severed arm to be reattached. The Weaver beetle as it was called had a deeper involvement in his evolution. Strength, stamina, etc. Of course this kneeling gentleman was not truly Jack Ramse. He...rather she was the Angel Kariloa, undercover.

"Oh my! Those Carnovian leeches are just chewing at your flesh. How much more blood can you spill Jackie? Woozy are we? Your eyelids are getting weak I can tell. Why is it you do not scream? Ah, of course you are no mere man are you Osirian?" Hearing Dorsey, Kariloa winces at hearing the term Osirian. Why was he referring to her Lord as Osirian? A sworn enemy of Heaven. Was there more going on here than was to be believed? She however maintained her faith in her Lord. She would endure. The ring well hidden by illusion sustaining her life with ease while Circe's masquerade made it appear he was dying.

"Did I mention I have your Wife and child in custody? Well, the Wife at least. Your precious little lad seems to be quite elusive for someone so very young. Found he will be. I shall let you live awhile longer for a reunion together. Then I will take all of your lives before the Coronation. First things first...did you know I was getting married in a few hours? I did consider making you my Best Man until a much better candidate reared his...head."

A gong follows the revelation forcing Dorsey to pause and listen to an unheard voice. The long moments tore at Kariloa's thoughts. Acting human was more difficult than she imagined. Even with her illusion doing all of the real stunt work concerning expressions and twitching in agony. Her true work was in evading Dorsey's telepathic ability. Her ring seemed to keep him out of her head. She would let him in just long enough to hear him/her fake his inner torture. So far so good.

"Speak of the Deity. My new Best Man just arrived. Faster than I imagined with a looming colossus nearing my Kingdom. All that faster than light speed boggles the mind does it not? Jackie Boy? I am going to leave you here with my Interrogators. Stay alive if you want to meet the Wife."

Lucas Dorsey was gone. For now.

Elsewhere on the Ship docking piers, Commander S'Lopp returned post haste landing just before the Kytani Warship DEVLOS. A fitting name indeed to hold God hostage within. God of body, not of mind. Thanks to the deceptive Orin Ridge. Knowing of God's surrender S'Lopp headed back home to warn Jack Ramse of his inability to protect the Old Man. He whom Jack had switched minds with in a spontaneous game of Tag. He only hoped that Jack had not jumped into God's mind while under Kytani cruelty. Of course Dorsey would be cross with the Kytani should God be physically harmed.

Docking mere minutes prior to the DEVLOS and its sister ships S'Lopp hurried away knowing exactly where his Warrior Tuskorog would shelter Jack's band. Easing away into the population of thousands he was lost from sight. His crew ordered to maintain the ship while he was gone.

Reaching a storage hangar S'Lopp entered without fear. His men would be within standing guard. So he thought. Upon arriving he hears loud snoring. His troops were ignoring their posts knowing the Angels were there to stand guard for them. Seraph greets S'Lopp with a sneer, "They required rest. We Angels do not."

"Indeed. Where is Tuskorog and Jack Ramse?"

"Beyond those crates." She guides him around the maze of containers holding Lord knows what within. Rounding a final corner he locates the Rebel cause.

"S'Lopp? Back so soon?" Jack narrows his eyes.

"We must move quickly. The Kytani have your Old Man. If not for Lord Dorsey's anger they would have dismembered him."

"Kytani sound fierce."

"Indeed. They are one of the most feared races in the known universe."

"Did you by chance rescue Ruby Goddard and my friends? I haven't felt my curse tug at me to leave which probably tells me your answer."

"I could not. Landing in the place known as Eden after your God's capture would have many questions. Perhaps they are safer out there than here in Celestial City. The great Giant approaches. He will be here within hours. I have heard Lord Dorsey call upon a battle fleet to ward it off. I must go and prepare for war. I merely wished to let you know of the situation."

"Thank you S'Lopp." A hand falls respectfully upon the Leaders shoulder.

"Thank you Jack Ramse. At least one Lord can actually get my name correct."

"Do you wish to have your ring back Commander?"

"No. Keep it Tuskorog. I fear none of us shall survive the giant. Use it wisely."

"As you command."

S'Lopp turns and follows Seraph back out. As he reaches his slumbering soldiers he wants to call them pathetic, yet a calmness within knows that perhaps they will sleep through the oncoming death. Careful not to be noticed S'Lopp took his leave.

Jack and Circe joined Seraph at the entrance, "Keep watch. Circe and I are going to take a walk. I need to witness God being delivered. If there's any hope of rescuing him we need to know where he's being taken."

"This...bond you and our God have is confusing Lord Jack." Seraph admits, "I will obey you yet know I will not be kept in check should my God need me."

"Understood Grace. Seraph."

Jack leads Circe hand in hand through the door closing it. Circe's illusions having kept them entirely invisible. To those viewing the hangar the door never once reopened after S'Lopp had left.

"Do you really need to hold my hand every second? As much as I adore you I am losing circulation." Circe prods.

"I can cut your hand off and hold it. Circulation should flow pretty nicely after that."

"You are not that brutal."

"Only if you cross me. When I fully trust you I'll let go. Until then we're Siamese twins joined at the palms."