Far Pangaea 96: Come Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The midget Werewolf is on the X'Orr too. He might. I think I'll keep to myself. No offense Ra." Elle offers to the unseen Deity.

"He's not offended. He understands not wanting to feel used pretty well. His Dad did enough of that for a billion lifetimes."

"Guys! Enough. James is out there." Ruby winces at her belly. It felt tight.

"He has reached the barrier restraining this MEMO. He will not be able to enter."

"What was his plan anyway? He should have known he couldn't get in." Ruby shuffles closer now holding her lower back.

"That belly is ready to pop Ruby." Cam notes.

"Don't remind me. Maybe we can use your help Cameron."

"A moment Colonel." Harpea pauses her, "Perhaps Cameron Scott can be of a different assist. We need to commune with the Ganthorians without giving them our position."

"You want me to fly over and see if they're hostiles?" He puts his helmet back on.

"We know they must be from a further future than we came from Cam. The question is how strained has Human and Ganthorian relations gotten?" Ruby counters.

"Yes." Harpea continues. "Are you powerful enough not to be captured should they prove untrustworthy?"

"Only one way to find out. I'll check on James before I head over." In a flash Cameron Scott was gone. As he departs the Pleidian known as SeVen enters the Bridge once again.

"Colonel? Commander? I have news."

"Spill it." Ruby growls.

"It appears Young James has stolen my raven drone and the sizing gun. I fear I have deduced his plan to save Milo Greyson."

"How's that?"

"He has considered sending my drone in as we were rescued. Shrinking the drone to a microscopic...molecular level and passing it through the tractor beam keeping MEMO from teleporting. Essentially, he will regrow the drone large enough that Milo may enter and shrink yet again escaping the field."

"That is some deep ship." Elle huffs.

"How is he shrinking it from his side of the field?" Ruby winced.

"The journey in will be easier than extraction. Life fiber suits will keep Milo warm in transit, however I fear oxygen will not be so easily offered within my drone. Unless James has planned ahead further."

Ruby closes her eyes in prayer, "James you better know what you're doing."

Half the ship away Baby God plays with a mobile over his gravity crib. One that he holographically created on his own. As Greta Winston walks in to check on the baby she bulges her eyes. Beside her Antonaeus Gaicazar and Lionel Warjorj look amongst each other.

"Now ain't that somethin'?" Lionel cocks a brow.

"Is that...the five Earths and Moons miniaturized above his crib?" Sophia and Madigan Ridge join them. They felt like being sociable.

"What are you doing Little Man?" Greta stepped closer to the crib. He merely kicked his feet and giggled. What was he doing indeed?

Once again...Celestial City...

"I think the pup went this way." Obadiah Ridge was pushing his physical activity. At his age he wasn't as tough as he used to be. Psi Chii at his side making sure the General wasn't going to collapse. Seeing his fatigue Buku grabs Obadiah and tosses him over his shoulder against his wishes. "Put me down."

"No can do Old Man. You're looking pretty weary. Don't need you stroking out on us Boss."

"Relax General. We're only looking out for each other." Psi comforted him with a palm to his face.

"This is humiliating."

"There! I saw the pup enter that hangar over there." Psi points as the trio darted in its direction. Entering quietly they find the air stagnant and zero activity. Sparky however was on his hindlegs yapping at something. His wagging tail made them suspect there was more here than met the eye. Setting Obadiah down on his feet Buku stood close just in case.

"What do you see there...Sparky was it?" Obadiah crouched next to the dog as it continued barking. Touching open air Obadiah feels his hand swatted aside by some unseen force. "What the hell?" He reaches out again and reacts to a second swat by snatching out at the opposition. In seconds Obadiah feels a hand grip his shirt and hoist him off the ground.

"There's a ghost in here." Buku wheezes.

Legs kicking about Obadiah growls. "I say again. Put me down." Lowering him to the floor the room changes revealing a few more folks than anticipated. Sparky sneezes as feathers appeared everywhere.

"Whoaaaaaaaaa!" Buku exhales, "I think we have enough feathers to make a goose down comforter."

"Angels?" Psi Chii swallows.

"These are the people who disrupted the illusion of Kariloa." Circe steps from behind Seraph who had recently lowered Obadiah to the ground. Obie realized why his hand was swatted away, he had touched the private parts of the biggest Angel here. She looked bitter.

"Sorry. I couldn't see you." Obadiah twitches his left cheek trying to calm his heart rate.

"You were looking for Jack Ramse?" A male voice intervenes the tenseness in the air.

"Renee was. We came here to stop Lucas Dorsey. Renee is Jack's wife."

"That's what Jack said just before he left Tuskorog." Circe councils the large Hordakian that appeared almost Pig like.

"Understood Circe. It appears we have similar interests. You may seek refuge here as we plan our assault on Dorsey."

"You say Jack left?" Obadiah wiped his brow.

"Yes. It appears he has been cursed. When his wife and son got too close the curse claimed him. It forced him from the city. We are on our own." Tuskorog filled Obadiah in. Buku fidgeted whispering to Psi Chii.

"Hey Sis? You think that big Angel is a guy in drag? If not I might not be gay after all."

"Will you grow up?" She rolled her eyes and joined Obadiah and Tuskorog, "I don't suppose anyone here knows how to remove this mental blocker on my head without taking the head with it?" Tuskorog looks around her at the Angel's that had rings for possible assistance. None knew how to bypass the technology without killing Psi Chii. Shrugging she grumbled. "Of course not."

"We'll find a way just be patient Psi Chii."

"You're right General. We have more important things to do."

"It does make you look like a Disney Princess Sis."

"Shut up Buku."

"Speaking of..." Obadiah scowls, "How is it Dorsey doesn't know we're here with you guys? I thought he had mind control on a godlike scale."

"The rings and Circe's illusion has kept us safe. While in this bunker you are beneath Circe's protection." Tuskorog added.

"Perfect. I say we set our sights on destroying whatever it is that keeps these aliens under his thumb."

"Agreed. We are searching for just that. Godshadow has recently returned to our fold." Seraph speaks proudly. "Her power will allow her freedom to search from the shadows. Once we locate the source we will strike."

Introductions offered the group settled in to plan.

The Angels rekindled with Sparky.

"Ahhh! Fresh air if not an unnatural disaster in the backdrop."

Orin Ridge now having switched minds with Jack Ramse immediately looked at Jack's hand. "There's that ring. How powerful are you little bauble?" He removes the ring with a bit of effort and poises it for inspection. "Perhaps this could be used in the future. Once I figure out how it works, that is."

Alone he searches about for a secure, easily recognizable place to hide the ring. Beneath a bright red rock he digs a small shallow hole and buries the ring. Noting the surroundings and the distance from the city he had a good idea how to get back here as himself later. Covering it up he begins running, putting distance between he and the ring. Once the mind transfer switched again Jack would never know where his ring had gone. Orin knew the ring had power. Circe in their first meeting gave him the hint. He wondered if he could collect more. Being in God's body gave him an interesting advantage. He could just tell whomever possessed them to hand the rings over.

"Genius I say."

For the next ten minutes Orin enjoyed the countryside. Even if it was facing tremors.

Unknown to Orin he had a spy. From hiding the sprite Iota had seen him bury the ring. She had secretly been trailing Jack against his wishes. Iota was very fond of Jack Ramse and wanted to be by his side. Having witnessed Renee and Jack's son she had felt lost. She knew he loved Renee, the emotions were strong. Once Renee and her friend Fenway departed she overheard Jack's change in tone and demeanor. That wasn't Jack. It was, but wasn't. Fluttering on lightning fast wings she lands at the burial site and channels energy to make the ring rise up from the soil. Holding it she starts to fly away with it when something insane happens. A portal opens up to her side and a big hairy hand snatches up both she and the ring, dragging her into the portal it dissipates.

Iota was about to go for a very long ride.

Earth orbit...slightly outside it.

"Hey Kid. Whatcha doing?"

"CAM?" James Ian Pryce grew excited. "I'm going to rescue my buddy Milo. What are you doing out here?" He continued guiding his pod toward MEMO as Lightmare hovers outside.

"Checking out the sites before all is lost. I'm heading over to that Ganthorian fleet and seeing where their heads are at concerning the multiple planets."

"Be careful. Even I know those aren't from our dimension. Once I get Milo we're headed for Celestial City. Jack is there."

"I know. Speaking of heads. Look down at Earth. See that big black spot peeking up through the blue aura?"

"Yeah I can see it." James cranes his neck left to view the location.

"That's Atum. Below him is Celestial City. Guide the gang there. Be careful though. There's a huge invasion force trying to stop Atum and Malcolm. You need help saving your buddy over there?"

"Any other time I'd say heck yes. I kinda want him to owe me his life." James chuckles. "We go way back."

"You have a plan?"

James lifts the small raven drone and shows Cam. Setting it down he then poises the sizing gun. "Small favors. I'm going to inject this into the energy field around MEMO. I installed some ball drones inside it that I can mentally control. In theory that is. I loaded the bird with oxygen tanks and a life fiber space suit. It should protect Milo from radiation. I'll grow the bird within MEMO and he can climb in and I'll shrink it again."

"How are you shrinking it from the other side?"

"Easy. I'll put the gun in the bird for Milo to find. He can shrink himself."

"Hold on here. How are you shrinking it on your side and putting a gun that big inside it for transport?"

"Haven't you ever put together Models before?"

"How do you shrink a shrinking gun?"

"It has a timer and a size setting. I'm hoping I've calculated the time needed to pull this off. If not he's screwed. Just swing back by in case I need you."

"As if I don't have enough on my plate. Good luck Billy Nye."

"You too Lightmare."

Cameron Scott moved on to step two. It was going to be a doozy.

"You can do this James." He had faith in himself.

The Chapel of Love...in Dorsey's eyes.

"You really need to explain how you're jumping into the Creator like this Jackie." Lucas Dorsey stands in front of Princess Kym'Ani as if protecting her. Kym'Ani shivers at hearing the Creator's voice. Who was this Jackie? Holding her swollen belly she cringes. A pain now stabbing at her then easing up. It was perhaps just the stress of the moment. "Nice right hook there Jackie. I'll remember that when I get my hands on the real you."

"You're afraid to strike at God aren't you Dorsey?" God's body circles the Immortal wondering what good this would do, knowing he couldn't kill him that easily. Looking behind Dorsey he spots the gift table and a familiar friend. Rushing Dorsey the groom loses his footing and the two wrestle across the floor. Was it sad that Kym'Ani wanted the groom to fail? Guards obey and stay away allowing their Leader for the first time in many years to actually face someone not as a hologram. Not many of the guards wanted to assist him anyway being held captive within their own bodies. Regardless Dorsey maintained control. Both men knew combat, however God's frail body did not. Dorsey merely casts Jack aside and observes Jack's intent.

"Ah! You see something that was once in your possession." Dorsey rolls to his feet and carefully strolls toward the table. So did Jack. Both men eying a certain sword. "You do know that Soultaker was mine long before you had it. I tend to misplace things a bit. It comes with owning so much." Dorsey grips the hilt of Soultaker and holds it out in front of him peering into its shiny blade at swirling spirits. "So beautiful they are. You understand Jack that I have no soul to take. I am Immortal, so impaling me with this would do you very little good."

Jack was looking elsewhere. Going unnoticed by Dorsey, Jack forces God's limbs to stagger to the table procuring another blade. A very similar blade in every way. "Miss something Dorsey?"

Puzzled Dorsey frowns, "Two Soultakers? How could I have missed that? Intriguing! I wonder what would happen should the two collide? Care to test that query Jack?"

"I'm all for anything right now Psychopath. I'm freeing these people over your mutilated body."

"You sound like Moses taking the Israelites for a stroll. Going to bring the Red Sea down on me Jack?"

"Something red at least."

"Even I know this sword will have no effect on the Creator. I could stab you all day, you could stab me all day, but neither of us would die. Considering these blades were forged in Hell I wonder something." He advances on Jack battle ready. The two Men colliding blades that produce a glow that shines brighter each time they ring of metal. Ten times they meet. Dorsey laughing at Jack's lack of swordsmanship. He was toying with Jack until the mind switch occurred once more. He knew it never lasted long.

Noting Jack tire he suspected the change was getting close. As Jack begins to feel it coming on he drops the second Soultaker, clattering on the floor. Dorsey picks it up wielding both blades now. Enjoying the glow from the twins he smirks. "I think I'll risk something and see what happens. You're fading away Jack, I can tell. Are you ready?" Lowering both swords to each side of him Dorsey lunges and stabs both blades into God's belly at the same time. Jack snarls. Outside the city Orin Ridge in Jack's true body doubles over in pain. Blood stains Jack's shirt as Orin feels the wetness through Jack's fingertips. Pulling the blades from the Creator, Dorsey looks deeply inside the blades. He could see Jack Ramses lost in the blade. His soul drawn into it. Yet, in the other blade Jack's wandering soul fades away. "Huh! Looks like you're harder to kill than I suspected Jackie. I claimed your soul and you just walked right back into your body. Ahhh! There you are Jack. I see where you are now. Leaving the City so soon? You haven't even had a piece of the wedding cake." He looks to a crumpled Best Man. God's wounds were healing immediately before his eyes. "You think you're invincible don't you Creator? We shall see."

Throwing the swords back on to the table Dorsey motions to his guards to bring God back up and hold him. "Where were me my Dearest? Oh yes...the Vows."

In space Baby God wouldn't stop crying.

High above in Space...

Lightmare moves toward the Ganthorian starship Z'Enigog. Circling it he lets them see that he appears friendly. Hovering directly in front of the Z'Enigog's bridge he waves with a cheesy grin. He could see the Commander was a woman in regal attire. Carefully he phases through the ships hull and stands in light form just in case he was attacked.

"Greetings Ganthorians."

"Who? What are you?"

"My name is Cameron Scott. I'm...Lightmare." He couldn't say human, nor God. Even he was a bit uncertain what he was these days. "I come in peace."

"I am Commander Har'Mani, of the ship..."

"Z'Enigog, I know. Interesting name, it reminds me of an Earth word called Synagogue, which means Holy Place for Jews."

"Indeed. We are Holy Ones."

"I thought Ganthorians were Scientists."

"We are. There is room for both science and religion in our world."

"Good to hear. Why are you overseeing Earth right now?"

"Can you not see the Convergence? This is the Holiest of Holy. Where failure succeeds. Our pilgrimage leads us here to bear witness to the New Heaven." She fans her arms wide at the monitor's observation of the worlds up close.

"Heaven? Whoof!" That boggled Cam's brain. "That's deep Sister."

"Deep? The oceans?"

"No deep as in I would never have guessed that. Sorry! I know our slang doesn't help our understanding of one another"

"What is slang?"

"I guess you guys didn't have dictionaries to go by in the future."

"This is our first visit to the Earth. We have much to learn."

"First? How can that be? From what I've heard you guys were on Earth in the 1960's. That's where you were duped by Lucas Dorsey into bringing him back into time."

"Who is Lucas Dorsey?"

"A memory lost hopefully."

"Commander Har'Mani? The outer planet has touched the next. Seismic activity is destroying its core. The convergence has started."

"What?" Cam watches the monitor to see the furthest version of Earth vibrationally phasing into the fourth world like being sucked into it as if a Kirby vacuum. "Good God! So that's going to happen three more times until only one Earth survives?"

"To become a new Heaven. That is in the prophecies of J'Amian."

"Wait! J'Amian? That sounds a lot like James Ian."

"You know of J'Amian?"

"Ummmm! I have an Earth friend that's named James Ian Pryce. A reflection of God."

Suddenly, everyone on board the vessel as if hearing him as a single mind kneels. Cameron was blown away. "O'boy! Guys? Yoohoo." They began chanting as if knowing James himself. "ENOUGH!" Cam needed more answers, time was precious. "Har'Mani was it?" He connected a dot at just that moment. "Holy! Har'Mani is one part Harpea, one part Kym'Ani."

Speaking aloud the Commander looks up with wonder. "You know of my Great, Great Grandmother and my Aunt?"

"I...think so. It depends on which dimension you folks hail from I guess."

"Contact Leader S'Almandir." She barks to her communications officer. After a bit of static the monitor to their left revealed a male Ganthorian in regal attire. Har'Mani speaks up. "Brother. We have found our ancestors. This...God knows Kym'Ani and Harpea."

"What? How is this possible? They died ages ago."

"Are we talking this dimensions version of them or another's? I'm kind of confused." Cam was huffing his cheeks at this point.

S'Almandir stands from his Captain's chair and studies Cameron over the distance. "Are you Osirian?"

"Well...part of me is human. I'm Hosting an Osirian." Again every Ganthorian now on two vessels knelt in prayer. Cam was getting irritated. "I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE. ARE YOU FRIEND OR FOE?"

"Friend. The Osirians are our allies." S'Almandir rises reclaiming his seat.

"Never saw that coming. Did you Ra?" Cam asks his second soul through thought. Even Ra who did not speak felt uncomfortable. "Are you thinking another dimension like I am?" A burning in his belly answered Cameron. "Who is leading the Osirians? Can I speak with him?" His voice calls to the Ganthorians.

"Of course." S'Almandir splits the monitor with another vessel. This one reveals a stunning woman in not nearly enough clothing. Certainly Egyptian looking in Cam's mind. Only her private parts were covered in silk. Her eyes were incredible.

"Wait! Ra? Isn't that the hologram from the pyramid? Ophelia wasn't it? Except in the flesh."

"I am Ophelia." She studies Cam closer, "Ra?"

"He's here with me. My name is Cameron Scott. We know of you when we battled Osiris. You were a hologram though, like a servant."

"I am certainly no servant. Osiris was my Mate. You know of his whereabouts?" She took a deep interest suddenly.