Farewell

Story Info
Diplomatic negotiations with a succubus.
3.1k words
4.16
8.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began when several countries, of which Russia was the largest, suddenly underwent a radical transformation. And I do mean suddenly. A coup normally takes weeks to prepare and a few days at least to fully execute. Within minutes, every political, financial, judicial, media and religious leader of any kind in the countries affected was gone. Every one of the countries announced that they were now an absolute dictatorship, that no form of authority other than the ruler would be allowed to operate, and that they were withdrawing immediately from the community of nations at large and going into absolute isolation. No trade agreements, all borders were being closed, anyone (including foreign diplomats) not a resident of the country was being immediately kicked out, and all the countries' diplomats, ambassadors, etc., from the old regime were no longer welcome and had had their citizenship revoked. They would have to fend for themselves in whatever country they had been assigned to. Oh, and all residents who were currently playing tourist in other countries had a choice: either return immediately (transportation would be provided) or not return ever.

The really strange thing was that all the new dictators were female. And within a day they had issued decrees, backed by armed forces consisting entirely of women, reducing all males to a state of slavery. Yes, there was resistance. Within hours it was brutally crushed. The only job men had was to work in the fields under the strict eye of the women - think Black slaves in the US in the 1830's working under the eye of a foreman with a whip - and produce enough food to feed the country.

And no new information was forthcoming. It's like those countries had dropped off the map entirely.

After some extremely delicate negotiations, one of the new dictators agreed to allow me, an emissary from what was left of the world community, to have a meeting with one of her representatives. The meeting would be recorded both on audio and video and afterwards, a copy delivered back to my government. We chose an English-speaking country, as the dictator assured us that all of the new dictators operated in identical fashion - "seen one, you've seen them all," as Governor Reagan once said about redwood trees. And based on the evidence, they did all seem to operate in identical fashion.

Their government sent a private plane to pick me up. I was the only passenger. When I boarded, a meal was already laid out: I ate it before takeoff. The flight was only four hours long, so I wouldn't need additional food before landing.

Upon arrival, I was first fed another meal, then escorted by female soldiers to a room whose primary feature was a large bed. And I do mean large: four people could fit comfortably on it. There was a bathroom, fully equipped (bathtub, sink, toilet, and what appeared to be a hot tub) off to the side.

"We have found," said one of the departing soldiers, "that it's a lot easier to have productive discussions when you and your partner are comfortable. Go ahead and strip down, Alan. Make yourself at home. Our emissary is named Marcia: she will join you in about 15 minutes."

Well, that was certainly a... unique... perspective on things. Most countries believed in dressing up for negotiations and sitting in conference rooms with high ceilings and having big formal dinners with staffs and agendas and presentations and all sorts of other rigmarole. But here, it was, "OK, get comfortable, and negotiate while naked on a bed or in a hot tub."

I could easily identify the cameras and microphones present, as the recordings would have to be clear when given back to my government. Well, when in Rome, you shoot Roman candles. I made a pit stop, stripped, tested the bed (very comfortable), then headed into the hot tub and turned on the bubblers. It was quite relaxing, all right.

"Hello. I'm Marcia."

The naked woman standing by the hot tub was a tall, busty redhead. I estimated her breasts as D-cups, minimum. Her body was thick without being obese. Her generous ass looked amazing as she slowly turned around, letting me see every inch of her. Her legs were strong and toned, her thighs perfection.

I put my jaw back in place. "I'm Alan. Pleased to meet you. Won't you join me?"

"Gladly."

Marcia climbed into the hot tub and settled herself next to me. Her body seemed to give off an overpowering aura of sexuality.

"So, I've been charged with finding out why the men in your country have been suddenly reduced in status."

"The alternative was worse. Or perhaps better, depending on your point of view. Would you prefer to be alive, on Earth, and the slave of a beautiful woman who suffers you to live and restricts her own feeding, while pleasuring you but never letting you fully climax, or would you prefer to return with her to Hell, where every time you climax, you die and are then brought back to life, only to have her kill you over and over again and then revive you in an endless cycle?"

"Did you say... Hell?"

Marcia's eyes glowed red, and small red wings appeared on her back. Short, curved horns grew from her forehead.

"I said Hell. It's my home, and that of my sisters."

Well, that explained that.

"And why have so many of you suddenly appeared?"

"Let's just say it wasn't our decision. The higher powers opened some portals and gave us our instructions as to where to enter."

"So you have no intention of conquering the other countries on the planet?"

"Correct. We are where we are. We'll eventually use up the remaining men in the countries we possess and return with them to Hell."

"What happened to the human women in these countries when you took over?"

"Great question! The women and children were taken off of Earth and given a choice of where they wanted to go. Some of them agreed to join us - it's not at all bad where we are - and the others were taken in by the boring place."

"And the ones who joined you..."

"Yes, the adult women were made into succubi. You'd be surprised how many of them were thrilled at the chance to dominate and control their husbands/boyfriends. Especially the ones who had been in a relationship where the man had previously been a dominating jerk."

"I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, actually. That makes a lot of sense."

"Any other questions?"

"What do you plan to do with me?"

"You and I will spend the night here. If you choose not to have me make you cum, you will return to your country tomorrow morning - we leave this place at 10 AM, your flight out is scheduled for 10:30 - and move on with your life. Otherwise, you and I will return to my home, and your fate will be to spend eternity in bed with me, dying every time you cum and then being revived by me."

"And what if I fall asleep and you make me cum while I'm sleeping?"

"Allow me to clarify. Our powers only work if the human is in a state where they can actually give consent. If I blow you while you're asleep and make you cum, that doesn't activate them."

"OK. That makes sense."

Marcia moved over so she was pressed against me.

"Enough talking, Alan. Let's move to the sex part of the evening."

She took my hand, and we climbed out of the hot tub and dried off before climbing on to the bed.

"Mmmmmmm," Marcia purred. "You have a delightful body."

I had kept myself in good shape over the years. I wasn't a professional athlete, but I was toned, well-muscled and didn't have a paunch or a beer belly. My short hair, kept in a military-style cut, was graying a bit, but that's what happens when you hit your 40's.

"Thanks. So do you."

"Not bad for someone in her third millennium, huh? Of course, being a succubus, I don't age the way humans do. We always look young and pretty."

I gave her a smile. "Your best features are your chest and butt, though every part of you is gorgeous."

She slid over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Since you like my chest so much, why don't you kiss it?"

I began by kissing her lips. We quickly moved on to a French kiss, and her forked tongue felt good in my mouth. I then slowly kissed her neck. Marcia shivered and made appreciative sounds.

Then I did what she wanted and moved my lips down towards her magnificent breasts. She positively purred as I trailed my tongue slowly through her cleavage. I used my hands to press her breasts around my face.

"You like me smothering you with them?"

I grunted an affirmative, my mouth being occupied. She rolled me onto my back and did indeed smother me a bit, making me struggle slightly for air as I kissed and licked in the valley between her orbs. After a few minutes of that, I popped my face out and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Oooh."

I suckled gently at first, but Marcia's moans made me speed up the motion of my tongue. I flicked it over the tip of her nipple, and her entire body shivered. I put my other hand on her free breast and tweaked that nipple between my fingertips.

"Don't stop, Alan."

I had no intention of stopping. I suckled and licked even harder. I was now lightly pinching her nipple. Marcia's breathing had become a series of moans. I bit down very lightly on her nipple, and she quivered. Her body pressed downward against me. With a scream of pure lust, she shuddered through a tremendous climax.

She pried my face away from her chest to recover for a moment. "Whew! You'd make a good incubus."

"If you thought that was good, wait until I eat you out."

"How can I say no to that?" Marcia lay on her back and spread her legs. "Put that tongue to work."

I positioned myself properly and began by licking her thighs clean of her juices. She tasted delicious. And her scent was intoxicating. I licked along her lower lips. Her long legs wrapped around my head.

"Go ahead, Alan."

I slid my tongue between her folds. If I had thought she was hot before, now I was entranced. I began eagerly licking her sweetness. Her body shivered and she moaned.

Her thighs tightened around my face. I drove my tongue deeper within her. She gasped as I began swirling it in circles. I reached my arms out and placed my hands on her round rump, groping her as I licked. She giggled, then as I greedily lapped up her fluids, she moaned loudly.

"Ooooooh!"

Hearing that encouraged me. I sped my tongue and groped her more firmly, squeezing her ass. She pressed more tightly against me and locked her thighs even harder around me. I managed to move one of my hands and find her clit with a fingertip.

Brushing that set her off. A gusher of hot girl-cum flooded me. I gulped down as much of it as I could. She roared with pleasure and her body thrashed.

I wanted more. I didn't so much as slow down the motion of my tongue. Marcia was surprised, but she didn't complain. When she realized I was continuing, she made more happy noises and continued to keep her legs locked around my head.

I brushed her clit softly with a fingertip as I lapped up her flowing nectar. She just moaned and quivered. Her second climax hit much faster than the first one. Like most women, once you broke through, the orgasms came thick and fast.

Since she hadn't told me to stop, I kept licking. Her overwhelming scent and delicious flavor made me want as much of her as possible. After several more climaxes, she finally unlocked her legs from around me and removed my tongue from her pussy.

"Not that I don't like that," she said. "But it's time for me to pleasure you now."

"Not at all," I replied. "The woman's pleasure comes first, last and only. I can always jerk off to the memories of this when I get back home."

She realized I was trying to avoid being taken back to Hell with her tonight.

"Are you sure? I don't in the least mind pleasing you."

Her hand found my cock, which had gotten hard from me tonguing her.

"I know, and if you were an ordinary human, I would gladly let you."

"Is it really such a bad fate to be eternally in bed with a beautiful woman, always pleasuring each other?"

Actually, that was a very valid point. But I didn't want my time on Earth to end just yet.

"Perhaps a compromise is in order?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"We agree that WHEN I die, my fate will be to spend eternity with you in your bed, being killed and revived as we eternally have sex, but that I don't go back with you tonight. You let me have more time up here first."

"How much time?"

I pondered that briefly. I didn't want to hit old age. I'd heard bad things about old age. But I figured I had a few more good years still left.

"Come visit me on the night of my 55th birthday and claim me then."

She gestured, and a contract appeared, specifying the agreement. The tip of a sharp blade was used to provide the "ink", and we both signed.

"Now," I suggested, "how about we doze off, and then have some fun in the morning? I know you succubi need human cum to feed on, and I wouldn't want to leave you hungry."

Marcia agreed. In the morning, I did my waking-up routine and rejoined her in the bed.

"We have three hours," Marcia grinned. "And it's not like they can't hold the plane a few minutes if necessary. Let me start by blowing you, then I'll get you hard again and we can fuck."

That sounded like a good plan to me. I lay on my back and spread my legs. Marcia kissed my thighs first as she slid her hand along my cock, then she put her tongue on my balls. Because it was forked, she was able to lick both of them simultaneously. It felt really nice.

She then licked her way up to the tip. The delicate pattern she traced on the head of my pole made me gasp. Her long nails were now teasing my balls as she licked and sucked my cockhead.

I moaned and shivered as she slid her lips downwards, taking more of me in. Her tongue slid along both sides of my shaft simultaneously. My rod twitched with excitement. She caressed my filling balls.

"Mmmmm. You've been saving up."

"Not on purpose. My job has been really busy the last few weeks."

She slid her mouth all the way down. As her tongue slid up and down the full length of my shaft and the back of her throat seemed to open to take the head of my cock, I shuddered and my breathing changed to a series of gasps. Marcia expertly deep-throated me, and the feeling was better than anything I had ever experienced. Sperm burst from my cock, and she swallowed it all.

It only took a few more seconds of her forked tongue on my pole to get me hard again.

"One of the powers of a succubus," she explained, popping her mouth off my rod.

"Now you want to ride me?"

"Correct." Marcia lifted her body up and lowered her very wet pussy down onto my cock.

"This will be fun. Go for it, gorgeous."

Marcia smiled and began sliding up and down. Being inside her felt incredible. I locked my eyes on her huge breasts as I reached my hands up to grope her round rump.

"See something you like?" Marcia grinned. She lowered her torso. "Go ahead and suck on 'em."

I eagerly wrapped my mouth around one of her nipples. Marcia wrapped her arms around me and held me in place. She continued to slide up and down on my cock as I gratefully suckled her. Her sounds of pleasure encouraged me.

She seemed to move more slowly, drawing things out. I didn't want to rush them either. She shifted my face to her other breast, and I gave that nipple attention with my tongue as well.

She quickly climaxed, and feeling her pussy squeeze my cock sent pleasure shooting through my body. I quivered and moaned. Marcia disengaged my face from her breast and put it between her orbs. I kissed her cleavage as she lightly smothered me, letting me get just enough air to stay conscious.

She climaxed again, and then she slowed the pace even more. I knew why: another climax by her would trigger my own. Her pussy just felt too damn good around me when it tightened and gripped me.

I moved my hips in time with her smooth, gentle rhythm. She shivered with delight. Her body pressed up against mine. As the inevitable approached, she locked her legs around my waist.

Her climax hit, and I filled her with my cum. We lay still for a long moment, then she rolled off me.

"It's going to be a long few years, Alan. You're an awesome lover. But I'm so very much looking forward to having you forever."

"That's high praise from a succubus. You were, of course, incredible."

it was 9:56 AM. I quickly dressed, and Marcia gave me one last kiss as I boarded the plane.

[Evening of my 55th birthday]

I was lying on my bed, relaxing after the quiet celebration at work (a nice lunch with coworkers), when with a smell of brimstone, a familiar, naked succubus appeared.

"Ready?"

"You know it, babe. So how do we do this?"

"First, you strip."

I stripped and made a fast pit stop.

"Now lie here on the bed with me and hold me."

I did. She put her arms around me.

There was a WHOOSH, and the two of us, still naked, were lying on a large bed on a pinnacle of rock. The glow of a lava pit below lent the sky an orange-ish color. Marcia pulled me against her.

"Since you like them so much, go ahead and kiss my breasts..."