Farewell Gift on His Last Day

Story Info
On his last day, she has a farewell gift for him.
1.9k words
4.51
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in the bar, only 10 of them were left. She was quite drunk and she could tell he was drunk as well. She waited until they were undisturbed and then leaned over to him, and whispered in his ear. "I have a farewell gift for you, meet me in the 3rd bathroom in 2 mins". Then she got up and walked to the back of the bar. It had three single room unisex bathrooms. She went into the third one and closed and looked the door. She was pleased with her choice of clothing; she was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a top that accentuated her boobs.

She heard a soft knock on the door. She opened it and he came in, closing and locking the door behind him. She grabbed his head and started to kiss him, pressing her chest against him, and then she pushed her crotch into his. She could feel a bulge in his dark suit pants and it pressed against her thigh. His hands came up and he was caressing her breasts, squeezing, locating the nipple and tweaking it, which instantly hardened. She backed up against the wall and he followed her, one hand coming down to grab her butt through her jeans. He pushed his crotch into hers and she could feel his hardness, more pronounced now. She reached down to his crotch and rubbed the bulge.

"What do we have here?" she said. His hands came down and he unbuttoned her jeans, pulling the zip down. One of his hands went between her legs to her mound and his fingers probed the outside of her panties, which were by now wet with her juices. Then he reached inside her panties and she could feel his finger finding her clit and then it moved downwards to the entrance to her body. He slid his finger inside her, driving it in so he could find and rub her G-spot, using his hand to cup her clit. Fuck she was so turned-on right now.

As his finger probed her pussy, she peeled her jeans and panties down over her hips and pushed them down her legs. She was wet and she was ready. He took the finger out of her pussy lips and she started to unbuckle his belt. She unbuttoned his soft dark suit pants and then unzipped his fly, tracing the zip down the bulge of hard muscle beneath. Then she reached in with her hand. His cock was getting even harder and he was clearly big. He was wearing underpants and it throbbed inside, she reached under and cupped his big balls. He reached down and pushed his pants down. Then he hooked his fingers in the waistband of his underpants and eased them down over his cock.

What sprang up from his underpants sent a shiver down her spine and more wetness to her cunt. He was huge, a long pink shaft, barely any pubic hair on his shaft or his balls. He must have been at least 7 inches long. But she could not get over the size of the bulbous head, his purple glans was huge and spongy and hard! How was she going to fit this huge thing inside her tight pussy?

She reached down and touched his cock. The shaft was solid, she could barely get her hand around it. She reached down with her hand and cupped his balls which were taut underneath. How much of his English cum was stored up inside these balls, ready to be spurted out of his penis? She ran her thumb and forefinger up the shaft until she reached the scar of his circumcision and the solid ridge of his corona. She reached around to the underside of his glans and felt the hole at the end where his cum would shoot out of. His whole cock was hot and so solid in her hand. She pointed it up towards the entrance to her body and the end burned her inner thigh.

His hands came down from caressing her boobs and he pushed his underpants down his legs. Then he gripped her buttocks and she wrapped her legs around his thighs. The end of his cock touched her labia and she yelped. Then he looked her in the eyes and with his wonderful accent he breathed "Guide me". Her hand was still on his hard shaft and she moved it so the bulbous end was up against her labia. She was nervous now, how was he going to fit inside her? He pushed forward very slowly and she felt the huge head of his cock push between her pussy lips and then the pressure and heat as it started to enter her vagina. She moved her hand to his buttocks and he pushed forward some more and there was slight pain as he split her open and then his huge cock was gradually filling her channel. The solid ridge of his corona drove against her G-spot and his shaft pushed further and further up inside her vagina until the massive end came to rest on the edge of her cervix. His balls were against her buttocks and she felt so full, against the wall, impaled on this huge seven-inch cock.

She put her hand on her belly and pushed. Underneath the skin she could feel a bulge that was not normally there. As he pulled back, withdrawing about two-thirds of his cock from her pussy, the bulge disappeared. And then when he pushed back in, she could feel it again, like some kind of animal inside her body, filling her up.

"What is it?" he asked her and she told him she could feel his penis through her belly. She looked down at where their bodies were joined by his solid pink shaft. Wow, she was turned on by this. She reached down and touched his solid shaft and then she flicked her clit and told him to fuck her hard.

He gripped her buttocks tightly and then he started long delicious strokes, pulling back so only his bulbous head was inside her and then pushing his cock back in, filling her up again, driving his hard ridge against her G-spot as he plowed it deep inside her. It felt fantastic, she had gotten over the initial discomfort of his size stretching her vagina and now the heat of his cock felt amazing as if filled her up. The smooth hardness of his organ driving against the pleasure point inside her, the pressure on her clit as his pubic bone crushed against her body. She started to feel the pleasure building up in her thighs and she reached up and grabbed her own breast, squeezing her nipple as the pleasure grew and grew. Her head was buzzing with sensations. She was being fucked by this gorgeous English guy, he was filling her up with his huge hard cock, they were in the bathroom at the bar, people waiting outside, others in the party probably wondering where they were. "Oh my god" she thought, her pleasure was building and building. Maybe he would cum inside her, she thought? Fuck, maybe she would feel him shoot inside her cunt, that delicious throbbing of the male ejaculation. She should tell him it's OK, she thought.

"Fuck me" she breathed into his ear, "it's OK, you can cum in me, I'm on the pill".

Just speaking these words took her closer and closer to her orgasm and she also felt him thrust quicker, his solid cock harder than before and then he pulled back so that the hard ridge of his huge bulbous glans was right on her G-spot on the upper inside wall of her vagina and he expertly rubbed it back and forth, he knew this was going to drive her over the edge. Again, and again the pressure on her G-spot driving her closer and closer, the pleasure was building in her thighs and then she grabbed her nipple again and squeezed... the ridge of his cock hit the right place and as she went over the edge, she thought she was going to pass out. Her orgasm roared through her body like a tidal wave, her brain fuzzing and she could hear herself scream with pleasure. Her cunt tightened and his cock felt so massively huge and he moved slightly, the ridge of his cock right on her G-spot which sent another convulsing wave of pleasure up from her thighs and she could barely breathe as her heart pounded in her chest. Then her pussy juices started flowing and he was slick again inside her and she could feel her juices running down her thighs. And still he hadn't cum!

As she calmed down from her orgasm, she kissed him roughly and then she reached down and grabbed his buttocks, pulling her close to her and he slammed his cock deep into her again.

"I want to feel you cum in me!" she breathed into his ear. His thrusts became more urgent, slick in her pussy and then she felt him tense up. "Fuck!!" he said to her in his cute British accent and his cock inside her felt even bigger and harder. She moved her hand between their bodies and circled the part of his shaft that was outside her pussy lips so she could cup his balls. His balls were tightening and drawing up to the base of his cock and she knew soon he was going to be emptying himself inside her. The thought of this created a buzzing in her thighs again and as the massive bulbous glans of his cock plowed against her G-spot she went over the edge again. Another orgasm hit her as he was deep inside her and through her orgasm she could feel her pussy squeezing his cock and then he shouted "Oh my god!!". She felt his balls pulse and then as he tried to thrust his massive cock deeper inside her orgasming cunt. He felt so big inside her as she came and she could feel everything as his big cock throbbed inside her, the huge end bulging in her channel. She felt his balls throbbing now, pumping, clearly sending his semen up the long length of his shaft and his cock was throbbing, spurting it all into her. She was so excited at the fact she was giving him immense pleasure and her body was getting a goodbye gift from him as his big cock throbbed and pumped over and over as he emptied his cum from his balls into her vagina.

Gradually she felt the wonderful crawly warmth in her body and she heard him groan as he leaned against her, his penis filling her channel with his semen. She imagined how it would be gushing against her cervix.

As they both calmed down, his balls stopped throbbing and his cock eventually stopped pulsing. She could feel cum trickling out of her vagina. He slowly pulled his cock out of her, the head coming out with an audible pop. He let go of her buttocks and her legs fell to the floor. She looked down at his penis, the bulbous end was still hard and shiny and was dripping. She took him in her hands, he was still somewhat hard and covered in their juices. And then she felt a torrent of cum run out of her vagina and down her legs. She looked down and she could see his white spunk running out of her pussy lips and down her legs, dripping onto the floor. "Fuck, how much did you cum?" she said. He stepped backwards, somewhat groggily and he was staring at her pussy, clearly watching as his cum flowed out of her.