Farewell, My Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," I said. "Have you learned anything by not spying?"

She hesitated a moment, and I knew she was going to lie before the words had finished baking. "No," she said, as I set her down. "I was just bored with my homework from the secretarial college so I climbed on the roof."

She tried to move, to run back around the hedge to her yard, but I kept my grip on her wrist. I'd punched bootleggers hard enough to knock them out, and this waif of a girl could hardly shift me. I glanced down at her binoculars, and the long jacket that private eyes wore in the movies, and raised an eyebrow.

"How often do you get bored?" I said.

She smiled cautiously. "Often," she admitted.

"Well, this is a bad time for it," I said. "I'm helping Claire with a problem that you don't want to stick your nose in."

"What kind of problem?"

"That's your nose," I said.

She frowned. She was cute, and far too guileless for the sort of world I walked in. "You can spy on your neighbors any other day, but please don't get into this. For my sake, if not for yours."

She hesitated a moment, then nodded sullenly. I wasn't sure she was going to stick to it, but I was hoping she wouldn't have to stick for long.

I finished checking the yard, then knocked for Claire to let me back in. When I looked back out the window, college Shirley Temple was nowhere to be seen.

--

The sound that woke me was soft.

Any other night, I would have slept through it. The night had just barely set in, and the moon was just a brighter bit of darkness. The wind was rustling the leaves against the house, but something else had made a scraping sound near the front window.

I was sleeping on a single bed in the guest room. I'd considered asking Claire if she wanted me to sleep closer, and offer her more other forms of comfort. Something in her mannerisms suggested that she might not mind the request, but there'd be plenty of opportunity to ask that when I wasn't on the case.

I stood, picking up my revolver and walking forward wearing nothing but a borrowed nightdress that barely made it past belt level. The only light was from the stars and an overworked streetlamp half a block away, but my eyes had had plenty of time to adjust. I stepped into the living room, but saw nothing out the window.

I waited, listening closely. Suddenly I heard another sound at the back window, near Claire's room. I pelted around the corner in time to see a shadowy figure behind the window, a crowbar raised to force it open.

I ran at the window, my gun raised. The figure on the other side must have heard me coming, because they jumped back from the window.

I ran back to Claire's room and threw the door open. She was still sleeping, her black hair spilling out across her pillow, her bosom coming out of her nightdress. I felt a split second of relief, then realized I could feel a draft down the hall. Somewhere in the house, a window or a door was open.

I rushed down the hall, glancing into each room and making sure the windows were shut. I saw a glimmer of light from the front room. The door was wide open, the streetlight illuminating the room in faded gold. There was a figure in the doorway, and it wasn't until I stepped into the room that I realized it was the girl from next door.

Before I could turn, I felt something smack the back of my head, and I knew no more.

--

"There are two assailants," I heard a voice say.

I was lying down on something. I could feel the rough fabric pressing into my cheek, but it still felt like the softest thing I'd laid on.

"One distracted me to draw me away while the other got in. Then the second found a quiet spot and waited for me to come running past and sapped me."

The voice sounded like mine, the more I thought about it.

"Are you alright, detective?"

I forced my eyes open. My head felt like something had slipped loose in the engine. The girl from next door was leaning down to look at me, wearing a sweaty nightdress that revealed more of her bosom than she probably intended. I shook my head, and pushed myself up to sitting.

"I'll be alright," I said. "What happened after my lights went out?"

"I...should I call the police?"

"They won't be much help unless we can find the ones who did this," I said. "What's your name?"

"Lilly," she said.

I nodded. "Tell me what happened, Lilly, and I'll get to the bottom of it."

Lilly nodded, and began.

--

I was trying to do what you said, miss. I hadn't been watching the house or anything. But I got up in the night to get a glass of water, and I saw someone moving outside Claire's house. I guess I should have called, but I wasn't thinking. I just grabbed a flashlight and ran out the door.

I got to Claire's door just in time to see a man sap you. He grabbed you so you didn't hit the floor, and guided you towards the couch. I ran at him. I don't know how I planned to stop him --I wasn't thinking at all.

I slapped him across the face before I realized how much bigger he was than me. He grabbed my wrist and lifted it up, keeping me from moving anywhere.

"Wait!" I cried.

He smiled. I could see him a lot better - blond and tall, with a goatee and gray eyes. He glanced down, and I realized that I was wearing nothing but a nightdress, one that didn't close very tightly in the front.

"No!" I said. "Listen, I'm sorry I slapped you!"

"I deserved it," he said. He grabbed my other hand and pinned them both to the wall above me.

Right then, a tall, muscular woman walked through the doorway. There wasn't a whole lot of light, but she looked to be Black, with dark curly hair. She was carrying Miss Claire over her shoulder.

"Would you get Claire in the car and then tie up the private eye?" the man said. "The neighbor came by and I need to have a talk with her."

"Can I watch?"

The man grinned. "The more the merrier."

She stepped out, and he turned back to me.

"Now, what are you doing here, sweetie?" he asked, his eyes roaming down my front. My nightdress was thin, and I could feel my nipples poking through the fabric.

"Nothing!" I said. "I just saw someone outside! I won't tell anyone about this, I swear!"

He raised an eyebrow. "You think you can keep quiet about this, do you?"

"Yes!" I said. "I promise!"

"Well, let's see," he said. "I'll just see how good you are at being quiet. If you don't say a word until I'm done, we'll believe you, and you can go. Okay?"

I was about to say yes, but I caught myself and nodded quickly.

"Smart girl," he said. "Now, I'm going to see if you've got anything in your pockets."

He let my hands go and reached down, patting my sides as though checking me for a gun. His hands were soon doing less patting and more caressing, and they strayed down past the bottom of my dress and onto my ass. I took a sharp breath, but didn't say anything.

"I dunno," he said, as his hands slid back up my sides, then moved towards my breasts. He cupped them through the thin dress, no longer even pretending to be searching me for anything. "I think you might have something dangerous in here. Let's get it off."

My heart raced. I didn't want him to see me naked, but I figured he was going to go racing off in a minute, once the woman got Claire in the car. So, as slowly as I could manage, I reached down and pulled my dress off.

He looked entranced, as I set the dress aside. I tried to cover my bosom with one arm and my kitty with the other, but he took both wrists, pulling me into the center of the room and uncovering me both. He circled around me, trying to appreciate me from every angle. I was acutely aware of my breathing--how swiftly it came, and how it made my bosom rise and fall.

He stepped up behind me, his hands caressing my hips as he pressed himself close. I could feel his breath against my head and his cock pressing against my backside through his pants. My body was responding in a way that it normally reserved for quiet nights, and I hoped he wouldn't notice.

"Smart and pretty, too," he said, leaning close to look at my breasts over my shoulder. My blush had spread across my chest, and I know I'm not the most endowed girl, but he didn't seem to see anything he didn't like. "You still promise you won't say anything?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Well, that's good," he said. "But I've got one more place I need to check."

His left hand slid down, along the line of my hip and through my bush. I just managed to keep my squeal from turning into a word, and put a hand on his wrist that had no effect on him at all. He took my other wrist and leaned close to my ear.

"Shh," he whispered, as his fingers reached my lips.

I breathed in sharp gasps as I felt him begin to explore my kitty. I was wet. I didn't understand why--normally getting wet takes me several minutes of gentle persuasion and fantasies about cute boys. But something about being exposed to him had gotten me there, and there was no hiding it from him.

"Naughty girl," he whispered, as his fingers traced the line of my cleft. I shook my head vigorously, and he chuckled.

"No, that's alright," he said. "I can trust a naughty girl to keep quiet about this, can't I?"

I heard a footstep and looked up. The Black woman had stepped inside and was closing the door. She smirked as she watched the man feel me up, her gaze taking in my helplessness and my naked body. I felt my blush deepen, but I felt myself getting wetter, too.

"A good girl would tell the police," the man said, his fingers circling my pearl. "But a naughty girl, a girl who'd cum for a stranger and still stay quiet, we could trust."

I whimpered. The thought of letting him do that to me while the woman watched was horribly embarrassing, but my body was having trouble distinguishing between that and excitement. I could feel my pulse racing, feel my kitty getting more and more receptive to his touch. A part of me wanted to climax and be done, even though it was mortifying, but another part wanted more.

"Do you like this?" he said softly. "Having your clit touched?"

I shook my head, but I moaned while I did it. I closed my eyes, trying to put myself somewhere else, but the moment was too intense to escape. I could hear his breath in my ear, rising along with mine, and feel his fingers dancing around my pearl. He enveloped me, and directed me, and I could do nothing other than whatever he wanted.

"She's gonna cum," the woman said.

I looked over at her. She'd taken a seat after tying your wrist, and she'd pushed her pants down to her ankles so that she could touch herself. She smiled at me, somewhere between approving and predatory, and I felt my embarrassment rising up, dragging my excitement with it.

I shook my head, and the woman's smile broadened. "You are, naughty girl."

"I know she will," the man said softly. "I can feel it."

I don't know what he could feel. Maybe I was breathing deeper. Maybe I was unwittingly arching my back against him. Maybe he could just feel the rising tension in my every muscle, demanding release.

I didn't want to do it. My body didn't care, though - his fingers, and his touch, and the heat of shame were stoking my fire, and my kitty wanted nothing more than to let it roar. I couldn't fight it.

I shook my head desperately as I felt it overpowering me. I bit my lip, trying to stay silent, but the pleasure burst out of me and I couldn't keep quiet. I cried out in shock, in pointless denial of what they knew. I felt my kitty moving against the man's fingers as I twisted in his arms, trying to find a way out, trying to deny my obvious lust.

He caught me as I slumped backwards, stopping me from falling over as the waves of pleasure washed over me. For a moment I was almost grateful - I might look like a slut but at least I hadn't fallen over. He held me tight as I came back to myself, and I let him, because what else could I do?

"Uh-oh," the woman said.

"She said no," the man agreed.

I looked back at him, shaking my head. I had been so caught up that I couldn't stop myself.

"No," I said. Then, since I'd started speaking, I kept going. "No, please! I won't tell anyone, I promise! I kept quiet until you were done!"

He moved one hand off of my hip and leaned close to my ear. "Oh, good girl," he said softly. "What makes you think I'm done?"

I heard a rustle, and suddenly felt his bare cock pressing against me. I tried to cry out and he put his left hand across my mouth, his fingers still wet with my excitement. He guided me forward, and I fell to my knees on Miss Claire's plush rug.

I squealed as I felt him moving down with me, his hand on my hip. I tried to struggle free of his grasp, but all I managed was to twist myself around before he straddled my hips and pinned me to the rug.

He took my hands and pressed them back up above my head. I could feel his balls against my belly, just above my bush.

"Good girls need this, too," he said. "Maybe even more than naughty girls."

He lifted himself up onto his knees, then lifted one and squeezed it in between mine. I tried to squirm back, but he pressed himself in closer, his cock rubbing against my leg.

"Stop it!" I gasped.

"Because naughty girls can get it when they want to," he said. "But good girls only get it when someone gives it to them."

He pushed his other knee between my legs, then sank towards me. I tried to twist my hips away from him, Miss Harrison, but I could only go so far. He didn't seem to be bothered by my desperate attempts to squirm away. He pressed his cock forward again and again, his gaze fixed on my kitty with something like awe.

I squealed as I felt his head reach my lips. My kitty was wet enough that the head of his cock slid inside me almost effortlessly.

"No!" I cried. "Don't!"

"Fuck her," the woman said.

I don't think he heard either of us. He thrust himself into me carefully, each motion of his hips taking him a bit deeper inside. I cried out, shock and arousal blending together as he took me. He watched his shaft slide inside, my lips parting to let him in and my tight kitty closing around him, as though there was nothing else in the world.

"No," I moaned as he sank home. I had imagined this before, but the reality was more than I'd pictured, all at once. I hadn't guessed how full I would feel when his cock slid into me, my kitty opening to make room. I hadn't thought about how the sensations would flow together - the soft rug, the pressure of his hips, the desperate wetness I was making all joining together in a picture of helpless surrender. And, of course, I had imagined my arms holding someone, not being pinned down.

"Oh, yes," he groaned. His breathing was ragged as he tried to set a slow pace, and I got the feeling that controlling himself was a challenge. "You feel so good."

I shook my head. He looked up and met my gaze, giving me a gentle smile.

"Yes you do," he said, his hips rubbing against mine and making me gasp in pleasure. "Maybe you wish you didn't feel good, but you still do."

I bit my lip, trying to deny it, and couldn't think of any words to back it up. His movements were sending me higher all over again, and I didn't want them to see me climax a second time.

"Because your pussy doesn't care that you're a good girl," he said. "She just wants someone to rub her, and get her off, and fill her up."

"Please," I gasped. His gaze wasn't cruel, but it held no regret, either.

"And since you're a good girl, you've been neglecting her," he said.

"No," I gasped. "Please. You made me cum already."

"I know," he said. "And you're going to return the favor."

My eyes went wide. His pace was getting faster, and he thrust deeper into me with each stroke. I wordlessly shook my head, but he only looked down at where we joined, watching as his cock parted my lips and penetrated me.

"That's how we'll keep you quiet," the woman said. I glanced over and saw her grinning as she slid two fingers into her kitty. "Good girls are too ashamed to say anything - at least, until their bellies start to swell."

"Fuck," the man whispered.

I looked down at his hips, watching them rise and fall on top of mine. I could feel my body reaching upwards again, eager for another peak no matter how I got it. Judging by his pace, he wasn't far behind me. I hated to give them anything else, but I knew I was running out of time.

"Please don't," I moaned.

He met my pleading gaze. "Please don't what?"

I tried to catch my breath. I was so close, and I knew words would fail me if he made me climax again. A part of me knew he was going to push us both over the edge no matter what, but I couldn't give up.

"Please don't get me pregnant," I said.

He smiled. "You are such a good girl," he sighed. "And good girls make the best mommies."

"No," I moaned. I meant to protest his words, but then I felt my kitty gathering her strength and my protest became general.

"Wait," I cried out, as he kept up the motions that were sending me tumbling. "No!"

He met my wide-eyed gaze and held it as I fell apart. I squirmed beneath him, bucking my hips against his and trying in vain to pull my wrists out of his grasp. I arched my back, pressing my body against his. I felt my kitty letting go, squeezing his cock as if to urge him on, and I couldn't stop myself from sharing that pleasure with him.

"Oh, yes," he groaned. I could see in his eyes that he was losing control, but I'd lost mine already and I could do nothing to stop him. He pushed his hips against mine, his pace rising even as my climax fell away. "Oh, Lily! Yes!"

The worst part was how good it felt, Miss Harrison. My kitty had done so much to welcome him, and the sensation of his cock pulsing inside me was exactly what she wanted. I wailed along with him, half in shock that a stranger was filling my womb with his seed, half in anger that my body was so excited about it.

I could see every expression dancing across his face as he fell, and they mirrored everything my body felt. He groaned in pleasure as he thrust himself as deep as he could manage, his words melting into cries of joy. His eyes stayed fixed on me, but they grew wide and helpless as the pleasure crashed over him. His every muscle strained as he drove his hips against mine, desperate to bring our bodies as close together as they could be.

He collapsed against me as his climax faded, his breath hot against my neck. He kept his hips pressed close, his fading cock keeping his seed inside me. I struggled for a moment, then lay still.

"I think I like the good girls the best," the Black woman said.

"It takes all kinds," he sighed. "We still have time to get where we're going before the shift change?"

"As long as you don't fuck anyone else, we're okay."

He grinned at me. "She got everything," he said. He paused for a moment, then leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Try not to get mixed up with so many jewel thieves, doll," he said. Then, after taking one last appraising look at my body, he withdrew and stood. I backed up, and watched as he put his pants back on before stepping out the door and closing it behind him.

--

"It took me a few minutes to wake you up," Lily said.

I gingerly touched the back of my neck where the man had knocked me out. "I'm sorry I didn't wake up sooner."

Her story had had a few effects on me, only some of which I could act on. I was eager to find Claire and bring these two thieves to justice. I had a hunch or two that I needed to follow up on. I was also desperately horny, but I knew that one would have to wait the longest.

"I don't know what to do," Lily said.

I put an arm around her shoulder, hoping it came across as comforting and not flirty.

"Well, they gave us more clues than they meant to," I said. "They talked about a shift change."

Lily nodded. "In the middle of the night. Maybe at a hotel?"