Farm Boi Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David got quiet as we drove. Trigger and I were both scratching at the fabrics that covered us. God this shit itched. We both wanted to be naked as soon as humanly possible. When I drove past the exit to the county seat, David began to fidget.

"Um where are we going?"

"To our headquarters David. Just outside of Brownsville." I said. Fuck! Trigger covered.

"He's a prosecutor from Washington County, the crime in question took place in Jefferson county, of which I am a deputy. That is where you will be questioned. Ryan I think it is time." David was looking a bit wild-eyed when I looked in the mirror.

"Yeah T, I agree. I slammed on the brakes and pulled the car off the side of the road. We were prepared for this, but David was not. He slammed into my seat and crumpled, half on the back seat floor half still on the seat.

"Here is what is really happening. You have been selected by my Master off of the dating site you joined. We know that you are a cross dresser. If you choose to accept this offer you will be able to live a very easy life of sex and never having to make another decision ever again. No bills, no worries just sex and some chores. What do you say?" I asked.

"Sex and chores. I don't have to get a real job?" David asked. Trigger was hiding his smile.

"Nope, never have to clock in to a job ever again."

"Wow, sounds great! Who will I be having sex with?" David was grinning now.

"Men, namely my Master." I watched his face in the rear view mirror.

"Uh..." His grin evaporated.

"It's a great life, I was straight like you. I would not trade my life for anything." I assured David. Trigger was nodding.

"O-okay. Lets do that." David's voice was shaking. I put the car back into gear and drove the rest of the way to the farm.

"Gary told me you liked this one so much you would fuck him. Never saw you as the type to use your clit." Trigger was stripping off his clothes as he spoke.

"If I could fuck him, I would. My clit is useless, I'm a cunt Trig. It only gets truly hard and drips when I'm fucked." I said unbuttoning the shirt and ripping off the tie.

"You know I always wanted to fuck an Alpha cunt. I have a big clit." He was smiling at me. I felt my cunt tighten.

"We'd get beat, possibly toileted. Oh Trigger, I am so horny. My Master hasn't fucked me since I got the glass plug." I was losing it. I needed to be fucked badly. Trigger was a large powerful pony.

"Nobody would ever know if you let my clit juice drip out of you before you put your plug back in!" He rationed. I thought for a second. Then pointed my thumb at the slave in the backseat.

"Fuck! We should have put him in the trunk!" Trigger said.

By the time we hit the long driveway that led to the farm, Trigger and I were back in our normal uniform. Collars and plugs. His clit was very large for a slave, and even though it was against the law, I didn't say a word as he quietly masturbated. He came into his hand and I sucked it off his palm.

"Payment for a job well done" He said. I smiled and licked off a bit of his clit juice stuck to my upper lip.

"Clean?" I asked as we pulled up to the gate. He looked over my face.

"Yeah Chef. You are clean." He leaned over and kissed me.

I shot my tongue into his pony mouth and explored, as his heavy tongue tried to wash every tooth I owned. We broke the kiss when the guard ponies walked up to the gate.

They opened it, and I drove the sedan in. Once in the middle of the farm, I got out of the car and ran into my Masters house. Trigger stood guard over my valuable present.

By the time I came out a small crowd was forming. My Master grabbed my collar and pushed me toward the car. He looked in the window.

"Very nice. Better get him trained." Master said. I shook my head, not understanding.

"Master? What do you mean?" I turned to face him and bowed my head.

"Why should I train housecunts, when I have the best housecunt alive?" I glanced up and saw him smiling.

"The show is in 4 weeks. That cunt had better win. Oh and after you break the boi, bring him upstairs to my bedroom."

GODDAMMIT!!

Trigger saw my reaction and was giggling. I kicked dust at him. That made him laugh less discretely. I looked at Trigger with the same look I had given him in the car after I had cleaned his hand. He nodded and went straight faced. He went to report to his Master, as Mouth and I unloaded the new slave.

We got the boi into the basement and shackled him to the hanging chains. He was able to touch the floor with his tiptoes, as he hung from his wrists with unforgiving steel cuffs.. The remnants of clothing that we cut off of him were in a pile at my feet.

"Go make dinner Mouth, Master likes meatloaf on Sundays." I said as I noticed the light dimming in the small ground level basement windows.

"uh...I..." Mouth started.

"My recipe is in the book on top of the refrigerator." I sighed.

"Thank you Chef" Mouth said and trundled up the stairs.

I quietly followed him up and out the back door. I looked around our yard and didn't see a slave anywhere. I moved to the square as stealthily as I could. Still no slaves to be found. It was dinner time, I reasoned. Once I got to Gary's barn it was only a short sprint to the barn where Trigger lived.

If Trig was as spoiled as Gary, he had an upstairs pen, in the loft. It was 50 yards from here to there. Through wide open scenery. If anyone was out walking around, I would be seen.

I looked around the corner from the barn that housed my Master's ponies. I saw no one. I bolted for Trigger's barn. No alarm was shouted. Now I had to sneak up to Triggers loft. I walked into the semi open door and crouched down. All the stalls were 3-4 feet high. From the sound, everyone had just been fed, as the sound of slurping, chewing, and farting filled the barn.

I found the ladder that led to the loft. I waited till the munching sound was loud, and climbed up quickly.

Trigger dropped his steak.

"What the..." He started. I put my finger over pursed lips. SHHH I pointed to a rag and he handed it to me. I pulled out my plug with great pain that I seethed through my teeth, put the plug in the rag and presented my cunt to him.

I didn't get my balance before he was on me and in me. If there was any lube at all it was spit, because his 8 inch cock scraped my every nerve on the way in. I didn't care. Soon my cunt helped make it's own lube and Trigger was hammering my needy hole. His strong arms held me in place as he fucked his frustration of 18 months of slavery into me.

His heavy balls slapped me on every thrust, the weights attached to his sack, caused me pain as they collided with my useless nuggets. His breath might as well have been Equine. It was hot and ragged. After 20 minutes of his hard pounding I expected him to cum...ponies are not like Masters. I had to find that out the hard way.

Somehow we had not alerted the rest of the barn after 45 minutes of passionate fucking. I was now on my back and Jimmy, Trigger's old name, was making love to me. Our mouths wrestled for more access. He pinned me down and took me with my ankles and feet waving in the air. My knees were over his huge shoulders, and his hands held my hips in place on the straw and cloth covered floor.

It was when I had dribbled my 5th orgasm out of my clit and my cunt had it's 7th series of spasms that I finally felt him loose his pony seed into me. He tried to be quiet during his orgasm. He had tried. He was heard.

"Dude, masturbation is illegal Alpha! If your horny I think Trotter wants a go." Came a voice and laugh from below us. I couldn't move, I was still in the throws of ecstasy. His giant load was now leaking out of me.

"Shut up Silver! Or I will come down there and rape your face!" Jimmy bellowed.

"Nope, can't, also illegal! I'm a pony, but Trotter is almost a cunt!" Silver snickered.

"All of you, shut the fuck up!" It was Tantrum. I felt Trigger freeze, Jimmy outranked Tantrum, but they shared a Master. If Jimmy was caught fucking a housecunt, Tantrum would be easily able to take over the barn. Oh and Trigger/Jimmy would be punished something horrific. I would be too. Most likely toileted for months.

I felt Jimmy hold me tight, his clit was still at the entrance of my cunt.

"Shh. You may have to stay here a bit longer then you planned." He whispered. I nodded. He then did something I never expected. He slipped down my back and began to eat his juice from my cunt. His tongue invaded me and tried to retrieve every last drop of seed. It was so very intense...I moaned.

WE FROZE.

No sound came at first. Then we heard a creaking of someone climbing the ladder. Tantrum showed his face in the lantern light. He stepped toward us and got down on the floor. He said one word.

"Share".

I nursed on Jimmy's cock as Tantrum railed me. I was so lucky to be lubed by the previous sex, as Tantrum aka Harold, was not a small pony. His cock was as wide as I could stand, but thankfully not overly long. It was still making me sweat from every pore. The two of them held me down and used me right up until the sun began to rise. My cunt was sloppy as I stepped down the ladder. I knelt in the straw and pushed out what I could before I put my glass plug back in.

I was then quietly escorted across the square by my two new pony boyfriends, and slipped back down to the basement where my work was hanging in front of me. I smelled of hardcore sex. There was no shower down here. The biggest question?

How do I become cruel enough to do, what Master did to me?

12