Farm Boi Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did Master do to your clit?" One asked. I was swallowing their bladders as fast as I could.

"He caught me touching it and caned it. It is healing." The other replied.

"It isn't yours to touch!" The first one said, as my belly filled with slave piss.

"Bucking for Alpha Creampie?" The second one asked.

"No cunt, just don't want you to be caned in public baby." Creampie said. They finished pissing and left.

I knew where I was. I was on the slave floor of Tex's house. Hmm his slaves were fucking each other. One slave doesn't call another 'baby', unless he's lost a load or two inside that slave. This was going to be interesting. No one knew I was the human toilet, so they talked as they would any other time in the small piece of privacy.

I was full with the two bladders I had just swallowed. So when I heard footsteps, I began to panic a bit.

"How many housebois does Tex have?" I thought."Why do they all need to pee at once?"

"Uunngh!" Was all I heard before the acrid water was moved to my throat. It was not too much I could take it. Then I heard something I wasn't expecting.

"Oh yeah take it. Take my clit in your cunt Trigger! Uh yeah, uh Yeah! Oh god yes!' The slave was masturbating. He left...soon after, I tasted cum. Oh it was good cum too. Thank the Masters for a small dessert.

I was woken by piss being pumped into me. It was coming so fast I was overflowing at the mouth. I wanted to panic and shout, but my mouth was full. My arms and legs were immobilized .

"Master railed me this morning. Anyone want some? I'm leaking." A new voice.

"Yeah I have some of that....wow he had a huge load." The punished penis slave. "You want any of this Creampie?"

"No, I am under the table tonight at dinner." Creampie said.

"Lucky cunt, you might get scraps of a real steak." Punished penis said. I could hear the slave licking and sucking.

"Oh honey, I think you got it all!" The new voice said.

"No slave gets to eat steak except for ponies and Chef. Lets get out of here. I have chores." Creampie said.

I fell asleep.

I woke to feel my wooden prison moving. I had forgotten. They dragged me out of the crate and put me on the whipping post. There was less of a crowd today.

Mouth and Gambler were there, to take care of me after the beating. It was a beating. I could not announce anything after 15. My voice would not work. This earned me an extra five canings.

"Am I bleeding?" I asked Gambler as he and Mouth carried me to my crate.

"Yes. Master Tex was a bit more vicious then our Master was yesterday.' He whispered as he laid me down in my box.

"I'm sorry Chef!" Mouth said as he locked the box closed. The funnel was back in my throat.

I was in pain, but I still found a way to sleep.

BANG BANG

"You think Chef is under our floor?" Another voice I didn't know. He stomped on the floor right above me.

"No, that bitch is in his Masters bed. This whole thing is a sham." A high voice. I think I knew it.

"Yeah? I think he's in the house. Jizzy was guarding our bathroom for two hours. I'll bet he can hear us right now!

BANG BANG! He stomped on the floor right above me.

"Chef you down there? I have a gift for you! Fucking slut!"

I could smell it, but it didn't get down the drain. He had shit in the urinal. They left.

The next day was more of the same. I was caned 20 times and then put back in the box. I was moved from house to house. Chicken noodle soup was the only thing poured into the urinal that was my food.

"Hang in there Alpha!" Gambler said as I swallowed the soup.

My kidneys were hurting by the time I was evacuated from my prison. I drank water constantly. I was allowed to be back in Master's bedroom and I slept on the floor. It was the best sleep I had ever experienced in years.

I was almost awake when Master took me. He lifted me off the floor and laid me over the bed. I felt him inside of me before I knew what was going on. Thankfully he had lubed. It took just 10 minutes before I came, and 15 till he came.

He pushed his cock in my mouth to clean it, and told me that I had work to do.

"Welcome home Ryan, you have a slave to train. He's no longer a virgin, and I want you to fuck him....daily. The more cock he gets, the better he will be as a show slave."

My lower jaw had to hit the floor. I didn't know if I knew how to use my clit to fuck someone anymore.

12