Farm Boi Life Ch. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah lets bid, I want Gary" Tex started. "My opening bid is 9k."

There was only darkness where I was now. Metal bars, and darkness. I found a bowl of old piss in my cage by moving my hands around. I drank it all. I felt around for another bowl that might contain food or cum or anything. Nothing.

The next day I woke to light peering in. A slave I had never seen, opened the door of my cage, then handed me a bowl of piss and a bowl of cum. He locked the door after, and I devoured all I had been given.

The next day I woke and all I had was a bucket. No food, no piss, no cum. I recycled my piss after three days. I kept what little stool, I had in the corner of the cage. I knew what was happening suddenly.

I was being re-broken. To the new Master. I needed to call out to John. That's easy. So I went and did that.

"Master John! Master John my body is yours please release me!" I put my heart into it.

"Master John I belong to you, make me yours!" I repeated this for 4 hours before I lost my voice.

I found this I-phone on the floor this morning so I could tell my story. I'm still in a cell. I haven't been fed or watered. I have told my story as best as I know it. I miss my Master, and I am tired. I have no idea where Gary is, or Mouth, or Gambler.

David is now in my cell. I'm starving.

I have been nursing from the slave for food.

David was taken out.

Days and nights are nothing in the dark. I sing to myself. I do opera that I make up. Noone comes to beat me no matter how much noise I make. Now my diet is regulated. Bread, weak piss, cum, and a carrot or a beet.

This is happening over and over I have lost count of the days. Hair is growing on me again. I have a beard and pubes.

The dragons are attacking the castle. Save the slaves!

I'm being carried out of the basement. The light burns my eyes.

How long was I down there?

"Twink formally known as "Chef", Opening bid is $13,000." Why is the bid so low? How long was I in the basement?

"13? You are insane! That slave has to be 50 years old!"

"Fine! Opening bid $2000!" The auctioneer said.

"Three grand!" A voice I knew barked. "SOLD!" A large man came up to me and attached a leach to my collar. I couldn't see him in all that sunlight. He pulled me to a parking garage. Once out of the light I saw a man dressed in simple clothing. I looked at his face. It was my Master. He had lost so much weight. I heard another voice.

"Chef Chef, I'm here!" I felt his meaty arms around me before I smelled the terrible breath that could only be Gary.

"How long was I down there?" I asked.

"25 years." Master said.

"You were enslaved!" I remembered.

"Not really. Took a little grease but I slipped out of that shit pretty quick" Master said. His eyes were 70 years old, his voice was the same as the day he took me. "The Judge really hated seeing me in Juarez. I created such a problem that the whole camp went to shit, and I escaped."

"You are alive." I said dazed.

"Yes slave." He responded.

I rolled my body over and presented my cunt to him. In seconds it was filled. I felt 19 again. The colors grew brighter, the emotions were stronger. I was where I belonged. As he pounded my now VERY tight cunt, his moans, and growls reminded me of all that I had endured. So I wrote it all out for you.

Thank you for reading!

Ryan "Chef"

12