Farm Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Desire propels grandmother and grandson beyond boundaries.
4.1k words
4.65
53.7k
71

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

'Clinical Report 035: Patient #15: Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) Isologue Trial [06.12.1971]

"Yes, ma'am... I mean doctor. This is my fourth week of taking the pills. Once in the morning and once at night."

"Uh, I feel great. In fact... never felt better. Livelier, more energetic... a lot more...ummmm, excitable."

"Well, it's like I've got this shining inside me. Warm and really pleasant. It starts here... [Subject #11 points to groin]... Especially after I take the pills. It feels real good."

"Uh huh... the whole day. Um... you know that's a real nice blouse you got on. Looks soft and smooth. Wow. Your hair looks real good too - - so soft and shiny."

[Subject stands and pushes pants to knees. Erection validated.]

"Oh, geez... sorry. But you just make me feel real good..... Sure, yeah, let me sit back down.... Maybe if you took off that lab coat.... And I could get a better look. That might be real helpful."

[Interviewer removes lab coat. Subject agitated. Perspiration evident. Pronounced swallow reflex. Manipulation of penis continues.]

"Uh huh...wow. Look at you. Wow.... Huh? Okay. Sure."

[Interviewer begins standard flashcard sequence. Flashcards 1 - 3: cat, dog, horse.]

"What? No... they're just animals.... Could you turn to your side, maybe?"

[Interviewer continues flashcard sequence. Flashcards 4 - 6: classical nudes.]

"Oh, wow. Wait. I like that one. [Subject indicates: "Reclining Nude" by Amedeo Modigliani] Look at that gal. Incredible titties. And those thighs. [Indistinct mumbling] She's looking right at me... like she's just waiting... for it."

[Respiration increase. BPM increase. Further manipulation of penis. Agitation.]

"Uh huh.. I like her. Bet that's kinda what you look like...under all them clothes."

[Interviewer continues flashcard sequence. Flashcards 7-9: word sequence.]

"Uhhh... what's that say... 'Touch'? Uh huh. Okay. And.. oh... 'Bottom'? I like.. that.. one.... I'd like to see that gal's bottom in the picture. [Subject respiration, blood pressure, and BPM indicate extreme state of arousal.] Huh? "Mommy"? What? That's disgusting... gross... but... uh...yeah... I guess she had some nice titties too. And... soft skin. Uh huh... the swimming pool in summertime... ohhhhh. [Subject closes eyes. Manual stimulation of penis increases. Vitals off the charts.] Oh goddddd.. yesssss... please.... [Subject achieves climax. Indistinct vocalizations. Body convulsions.]

"Oh man... wow... holy fuck...."

[03:24 post climax: subject returns to quiescence.]

"Got any more of them cards? I could go another round, for sure."

[Exposure-stimulation trial concluded (14:20:36)]

"Come on, baby... just the blouse? Look at me... I'm dying here. Just one tittie, one sweet little tittie. Who's gonna know?"

[Subject remains in agitated state. Restraints applied. Escorted from interview room.]

Manning-Smith, "Euphorax" Human Trial, Transcript of Subject (#11) response

For Internal Use Only

Disclosure of this report, description of proprietary substances, or record of experimental practices will be fully prosecuted under Federal and State law.'

-------

As Sammy dried himself and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, the doorbell rang. Eyebrows arched in surprise, he padded down the hall - - glancing into his grandmother's bedroom to see her sleeping peacefully. Through the screen door, he saw two men dressed in chinos and short-sleeve shirts on the front stoop.

"Mr. Johnson," the shorter and broader of the two men said.

Sammy stepped closer to the screen door.

"That's me," he answered.

The man nodded. "I'm Henry Watkins and this is Joe Meyer. We're from the county water district."

Sammy squinted in confusion.

"You asked us to test your well water."

The light bulb flicked on and Sammy opened the door to join the men on the stoop.

"Right," he answered, extending his hand to shake theirs. "It's out back. Follow me."

A half hour or so later, Watkins and Meyer departed in their panel station wagon with the county seal on the front doors. They'd collected four samples of well water in tiny vials and told Sammy he'd have to wait about a week to hear back from the water district. In the meantime, they warned him to keep track of any physical symptoms of contamination - - cramping, irregular discharges, headaches, etc., and handed him a pamphlet.

Sammy watched the car make its way back along the driveway then on to the highway. Inside, he went to check on Lucinda. She was sitting up in her bed in the dimly lit bedroom. She turned her eyes away from him when he entered the room.

"Gran," he said. "You feeling alright?"

Lucinda nodded her head. An uncomfortable silence settled across the room.

"Here," Sammy continued. "Let me get you some more water."

He grabbed the empty tumbler from her nightstand and exited.

Lucinda sighed and arranged her dress around her calves. She could barely remember any details of the previous several hours. When she did try to remember, something balmy and pleasant bubbled across her body. Her crotch was sopping wet and she swung her legs over the side of the bed, intending to make her way to the bathtub down the hall.

Sammy returned with the glass of water and, still refusing to look at him, she accepted the cold glass.

"I... I...." Sammy's voice wavered. "I don't know...."

Lucinda returned the glass to the nightstand and finally looked into Sammy's eyes. Her breath caught in her throat. She loved this boy so much. She patted a space on the bed next to her and Sammy sat.

"I don't really remember much," she said in a small, soft voice.

Sammy shifted uncomfortably next to her. She reached over and took his big hand between hers.

"But," she continued as she rubbed and squeezed his hand. "I remember feeling...." She paused. "I remember feeling... wonderful." She squeezed his hand harder. "More wonderful than I've ever felt before."

Sammy sighed with relief.

"Me too," he answered.

Lucinda smiled. "And even now," she said, still whispering. "I feel like a million bucks, as your grandfather used to say."

She looked up at him, her eyes glowing with affection.

Sammy chuckled. "More like five million bucks."

They laughed quietly together.

"I don't know if it's right or wrong," Lucinda said, releasing Sammy's hand. "I mean," she continued. "I know it's wrong... but it doesn't feel like that matters." She paused. "Goodness. You'll just have to pardon me, Sammy. I don't know what I'm saying."

Sammy understood. His mind recognized the guilt and shame he should feel. But, he also understood that neither he nor his grandmother had been in control. It was like a storm or a tornado had blasted through the house and pulled them into some kind of vortex. Unlike bad weather, though, instead of fear and stress, Sammy felt calm and contented.

He leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on his grandmother's silver hair. Lucinda sighed as happiness flickered through her heart.

"Help me up, dear," she said to Sammy. "I have to get a nice cool bath."

Sammy helped his grandmother to her feet and guided her to the bathroom.

Later, after finishing their interrupted supper, the two sat on the back porch, watching the sun set in silence. When the crickets started their chorus, Lucinda rose from her seat, kissed Sammy on the top of his head, and retreated to her bedroom. Sammy stayed on the porch, enjoying the cooling night breezes until his eyelids drooped with fatigue. By the time he entered the house, he was so tired that he stumbled to his room and dropped onto the bed. A few minutes later, he fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Lucinda woke to morning sunlight. As she lay in bed, details of the day before crept into her mind piece by piece. She gasped and clutched her hands together as the details coalesced into a clear memory of all that had transpired. Shame and guilt scratched at the back of her mind. Yet, at the same time, the memories kindled a flame that warmed her shoulders, her breasts, and finally, her crotch. She gasped in surprise and squeezed her eyes shut.

The heat and humidity of the night had wakened Sammy long before dawn. Sweating, he pulled his shirt over his shoulders and slipped his shorts off. His naked body caught the slight breeze through the window screen and he drifted back to sleep. He dreamt of his grandmother - - naked on top of him, her massive tits heaving up and down as she rode his engorged cock.

He sighed with pleasure and, still half-asleep, murmured: "Ride me, baby. Ride me harder."

A muffled, gulping sound answered him, and Sammy smiled as his grandmother's wet pussy massaged his stiff cock. He frowned. Wait a minute. Was he awake or asleep? His cock grew harder and the strange sounds increased in volume and intensity. The sunlight through his bedroom window warmed his chest and neck. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned.

Fifteen minutes earlier, as she relived the night before, Lucinda had pulled her nightgown up over her waist and plunged her hand between her legs. She was wet and the images of Sammy racing through her mind, combined with her twisting hand, were making her wetter. With a grunt, she twisted her hips back and forth.

This just won't do, she thought to herself. She felt hot and restless. She opened her eyes and sat up in bed. The scent of sweat and sex pervaded the bedroom like a strong perfume. He's just in the room next door, she thought suddenly. His muscled thighs. His broad chest. His big arms. That thick rope of flesh between his legs. Inflamed by memory and self-pleasuring, Lucinda rose from her bed and padded down the hall.

She stopped at the door to Sammy's room. He was naked on the bed, his body splayed across the sheets. He looked even better and more manly than the images offered up by her memory. With a short, whispered breath, she tip-toed to the side of her grandson's bed. His monstrous man-thing draped over his thigh. Her mind emptied of everything but desire, and she extended a tiny hand toward Sammy's crotch.

As her fingers danced across it, Sammy's man-thing stiffened. Lucinda gulped and grabbed it. It was so thick and substantial that her circled fingers barely touched. She squeezed and pulled and the long pole grew fatter and harder. It was beautiful and magnificent. It was a thing of wonder and power. Desire swept through her and she knew she had to taste it, nuzzle it, worship it. She dropped onto the bed quietly, her hand still clutching the bulky shaft. She flicked her tongue across its soft, velvety helmet. It tasted so good. She licked again, more slowly. She kissed it and Sammy sighed. Her lips parted and her grandson's cock filled her hungry mouth.

As soft, feathery fingers fluttered against his balls, Sammy blinked his eyes open. He almost shouted with joy at the sight of his grandmother rooting hungrily between his legs. She was gobbling his cock - - her wet mouth and lips sucking and slobbering up and down his rigid prick.

"Ah, yes... " he groaned. "That's it. Suck my cock, grandma. Suck it."

Sammy's words twisted a dial deep inside her and Lucinda redoubled her efforts, slurping and gulping her way up and down his manhood. Sammy responded by bucking his hips up and down, plunging his cock deeper into her mouth. Lucinda grunted as she struggled to swallow him whole.

"H - h - h - old on," Sammy gasped, pushing his grandmother's head off his cock. "Hold on, baby."

Lucinda fought him, her mouth seeking its rightful prize and both her hands clutching at his shaft. Sammy finally freed himself from her voracious mouth and she looked up at him with crestfallen eyes. He smiled and hooked his hands beneath her arms, pulling her toward him. As Lucinda realized his plan, she too smiled and allowed herself to slither up Sammy's torso.

Their mouths crashed together and Lucinda pushed her tongue into her grandson's mouth. As they kissed like two starving people, Sammy slid his hips between her legs. His cock sprang against her crotch and Lucinda seized its swollen glory and guided it to her pussy.

Their mouths still glued together, they bucked and humped on Sammy's creaking bed. Sammy drove his hips upward as Lucinda dropped herself onto his massive dick. They found a hard, rollicking rhythm as they mumbled their pleasure into each others' mouths. His climax sparking up his cock, Sammy pulled his lips from his grandmother's mouth and pushed her roughly upright. Lucinda yelped in surprise when his cock extended deep inside her. She settled her ass onto his thighs and Sammy raised his hands to mash the pair of giant tits flopping up and down beneath her nightie. He arched his neck and smiled as his fingers found Lucinda's hard nipples.

A bolt of lightning seemed to fork out of her groin and Lucinda crammed her hips tight to Sammy. She growled low and deep and her body and mind dissolved into a shimmering, jarring wave of ecstasy. She screwed her eyes shut, hoping wordlessly that this feeling might last forever.

Sammy's hips jerked and his cock erupted. His body squirmed and his hands - - reflexively - - squeezed Lucinda's tits hard as he climaxed. His hips ground into Lucinda's crotch, desperately trying to chase the pleasure of his climax as far as it would go.

Minutes later, they collapsed into a sweaty, exhausted heap onto the bed, Lucinda's chest heaving against Sammy.

"Oh my god," Sammy panted. "Wow."

Lucinda, eyes still closed, smiled and rested her tiny hands on her grandson's bare shoulders. She nestled her cheek against his hairy chest and moved her hips gently against his groin.

"Goodness, yes," she murmured in a low, cracked voice as Sammy hugged her tight.

---------

Sammy woke first and gently rolled his grandmother to the side, slipping away to the edge of the bed. His feet found the floor and he sat up - - naked, damp, and completely relaxed. He stretched his arms over his head and stood. His grandmother snoozed peacefully on the bed.

He smiled.

In the kitchen, he put on a pot of coffee and enjoyed the warm morning sun as it streamed through the back door.

Sammy was just pouring the coffee into two cups when he heard Lucinda enter the kitchen behind him. He turned. She was beaming - - her silver hair in a whirlwind around her face, her sheer nightgown wrinkled and spotted with sweat. He smiled back and Lucinda padded up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a deep, loving kiss. Her breasts pressed against his lower chest and he dropped his hands to her voluminous ass.

He was about to smuggle his tongue across her lips when she pulled her head away. Her green eyes sparkled and glowed.

"I just don't know what to say," she whispered. Sighing, she continued, "Nobody's ever made me feel this way."

Her words made Sammy giddy with happiness.

"I know the feeling," he replied.

Lucinda tilted her head and pushed it against his chest. They stood there for several minutes - - clasped together, quiet and still. When they released each other, Lucinda stumbled to the kitchen table and seated herself. Sammy followed with the cups of coffee. They sipped their coffee, staring at each other and then out the window.

"Have to get those animals fed." Sammy broke the silence. "But I just don't feel like it for some reason."

Lucinda chuckled and patted his hand on the table.

"Go on, honey," she said. "You take care of what's out there while I take care of what's in here."

Sammy stood, reluctantly.

"And make sure you put some damn clothes on," Lucinda said. "Less you want the neighbors to think we're running some kinda nudist farm here."

Sammy laughed.

Lucinda rose to tidy the kitchen but her limbs were heavy with exertion. She rinsed the coffee cups and retreated to her bedroom while Sammy dressed upstairs. By the time he clomped down the stairs in his boots, she was fast asleep.

After finishing up his field chores, Sammy returned to the house. Lucinda was still sleeping, so he rustled up a sandwich and cold glass of milk. He needed to muck out the barn but he took his time finishing his lunch.

The shame and shock he'd felt after the night before had vanished. Now, when he thought of his grandmother, he felt only affection and tenderness. Still, he pondered, the whole situation just wasn't right. Had he always wanted his grandmother? Was he a pervert? He answered "no" to both. These feelings - - these desires - - burned brightest in the morning. And after they'd run their course, they always ebbed away. He thought of the strange behavior of the goats and chickens - - possessed by a lust that, once sated, left them tired and satisfied.

Still reflecting, he spent most of the day cleaning out the barn and returned to the house in the late afternoon to wash up. Lucinda greeted him in the kitchen and pecked him on the cheek. Again, he felt a warm affection but nothing like the maniacal lust that had possessed him in the morning. It seemed the same with her.

After dinner, they watched the evening news and a couple of game shows. Exhausted, he excused himself for bed. Lucinda stood and hugged him.

"Go on and get some sleep," she said, patting his head. "You've been working hard."

He fell into his bed and slipped almost immediately into sleep.

In the room below, Lucinda clicked off the TV and locked the front door. She hummed as she checked the kitchen door and turned off the lights. Her mind was untroubled. Her only thoughts were happy ones. She changed her dress for her nightgown and read a romance novel before she too drifted off to sleep.

Sammy woke naked, with a raging hard-on the next morning. Without thinking, he rose and walked down the hall to his grandmother's room. She was waiting for him naked, with her knees hiked up. As they fucked, she mashed his face against her big, billowy tits and he licked and sucked her stiff nipples. They climaxed together quickly.

This morning it was Lucinda who rose from bed first. Sammy lay on the tangled sheets, listening to her putter around the kitchen. His cock stiffened.

Lucinda had just plugged in the percolator when she felt her grandson's big arms wrap around her waist. His cock - - already stiff - - prodded against her backside. She pushed her hips up and back, massaging Sammy's prick with her plush ass. Sammy's hands found her breasts and his fingers pinched and played with her nipples, she grunted with satisfaction. She turned her head sideways and their lips met.

Sammy lifted his grandmother's nightgown over her hips and his bare cock slapped against her naked ass. He took her breasts - - like two big softballs - - in his hands and squeezed. Lucinda pushed her backside harder, more insistently, against his long, thick pole. She felt free and shameless.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, baby." Sammy pulled his mouth from hers and snarled. "My big cock deep inside you."

Lucinda trilled with excitement and slid her hands over Sammy's, mashing his palms hard against her breasts.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Fuck me hard, Sammy." She jerked her ass back against him. "I want it, honey. Put it inside me. Make me feel good."

Sammy growled and his prick glided effortlessly into her. Lucinda murmured approval as her grandson dropped his hands onto her hips. She leaned forward and pushed her ass against his crotch.

"Fuck me, baby," she grunted between clenched teeth. "Fuck me good."

Sammy plowed into her big, wide ass, marveling at how it shook and jiggled with every deep, savage stroke. He leaned his torso back and powered his cock in and out as Lucinda rammed her hips backward to meet him. Grasping her shoulders, he leaned forward and leveraged himself over her, furious to satisfy his cock's commandments. They stood and fucked hard and fast until - - abandoned to pleasure - - their bodies shook together and they raised their voices in chorussed yelps of pleasure.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12