Farm Girl Amy Pt. 12

Story Info
Amy's shortest skit and Sloans first day.
5k words
4.68
8.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up for the first time in a long time and felt rested. Was it because of the boxing workout or because of the beautiful brown haired 18-year-old women sleeping on me. I was groggy but remembered Sloan had agreed to be my personal assistant aka paid slave. Sloan had moved into my bedroom with all her belongings and made a great first impression with my family at dinner.

I could hear a baby crying and looked over to see a white baby monitor lying on the floor next to Sloan's right hand. Sloan's was lying facedown next to me. Her left arm was across my chest and her left leg was over my left leg. It was like two giant "X's" in a too small king sized bed. Sloan's right hand grabbed the monitor as the baby crying sounds got louder and adjusted the volume. It was 6 am and my alarm had just sounded.

Sloan rose slowly and exited the bedroom leaving the monitor behind. She was still wearing her white silk PJs. The top was very loose and very short. A hint of bottom boob could be seen at just the right angle. The silk shorts were short in length but there was plenty of extra material. Again, if you played the angle just right you could see bush up one of the pant legs.

I heard Sloan talking to Miranda on the baby monitor. I stripped and jumped in the shower. I knew my dad and mom had already been awake for hours so there was no chance of getting a cold jet of water when someone else was trying to shower at the same time as you.

I thought I had played it just right. I was wrong. I heard the glass shower door open, and a set of well-manicured fingers gripped my shoulders. Sloan was butt naked, in my shower, and I turned making us tit to tit. I looked down at the wet goddess and forced myself to remember Amy, her smile, her tits, and her ass.

Sloan grabbed my bottle of shampoo, squirted some on my hair, and stated "Let me." Well, I forgot about Amy for a few minutes and my dick went hard instantly. The soft fingers in my hair were the beginning. Sloan grabbed the bar of soap and began to lather my body starting at my neck. When she reached my cock, she said "Good morning my new friend. Nice to finally see you face to face."

Sloan knelt, kissed my dick with her lips, and sucked as much of my cock into her mouth in one go as she could. She made it nearly halfway down the length of my cock before pulling back and asking, "Do we have enough time?" She sounded eager while looking up with puppy dog type eyes.

I told Sloan 'Not today. We both got up a little late.'

Sloan groaned with displeasure and returned to soaping me. I got clean much quicker than I wanted to be. I rinsed off and grabbed the women's loofa and bodywash. Sloan stated "no. You don't need to do that" as she was washing her hair with shampoo causing her tits to bounce slowly.

I told Sloan, 'When you buy a new car do you let just anyone wash it? Or do you do it yourself?'

Sloan moaned softly as I started at her shoulders, worked my way down her back, and covered her ass several times. I'm sure she realized I had cleaned her butt 5 or 6 times more than her back. I knelt down on one knee to scrub her legs and feet. I refilled the loofa with bodywash and focused on her front. Each arm was scrubbed gently followed by her chest, stomach and finally her pussy.

I hung the loofa back on its hook as Sloan looked at me quizzically. I poured the bodywash directly on my hands and fingers. I reached down and slid my fingers up and down. Back and forth while working the liquid soap into each crevice of her pussy. Sloan leaned forward, rested her head on my chest, and took a deep breath while whispering "This is the best shower."

I removed the detachable shower head, sprayed us both off, and then shut it off. I pulled in two large oversized white fluffy towels from the heated towel rack and wrapped us both up. Sloan moaned while stating "Ooh. Hot towels. This is the best towel rack."

Sloan stated "it's cold today" as we both stepped out of the shower and onto the tile floor. She was right. The tile floor was cold. Fall had finally come.

I walked over to the wall and turned on the electric floor heater. Within seconds the cold marble tiles were radiating warm heat on our toes. Sloan moaned again "I love your bathroom floor."

We both moved to the sink and counter. Sloan was trying to apply cosmetics and foundation. She was leaning over the counter and standing on her tip toes to get a closer view of her face. I laughed. Pulled on the mirror and flipped it around. One side was flat. The other side was convex and was like super vision. Sloan stated "What the fuck. That is a real thing?"

She went back to standing normally and applied her cosmetics expertly. She asked me to pass the body lotion as she looked at a small pink and white bottle. Sloan stated, "This needs to dry for 5 minutes or so" as she motioned towards the cosmetic, she had just applied.

I laughed again and turned the mirror onto its side while pulling out a metal pan. The pan was attached to a long aluminum folding arm. At the touch of a button, it warmed up. I moved it closer to Sloan's face. She looked at me and asked, "Do you own a Bed, Bath, and Beyond store? You have every fucking gadget. Some I didn't even know existed." I laughed again and explained this was the first time I had ever even used the convex mirror of the warming cosmetic "setting wand."

I picked up the pink and white lotion bottle and applied a small amount to my hands. I pulled off her towel and let it fall to the floor exposing her naked body. I asked, 'Does this go everywhere? Or are there areas of off limits?'

Sloan groaned again and stated, "Not my face, not my clit, not the bottom of my feet, and not my butthole."

I stated, 'Got it' as I applied it slowly and carefully.

Sloan continued to apply her cosmetics as I rubbed my hands all over the naked 18-year-old body. When I got to her tits, I squeezed them firmly 5 or 6 times more than necessary. Sloan moaned again gently. I moved back and was standing behind her as I rubbed more lotion. My towel fell from around my waist hitting the floor with a *thud* and my dick was standing straight out menacingly towards her ass.

Sloan could not see my dick, but it was happy.

At that exact instant my towel hit the floor Roy flung open the bathroom door and asked, "You ready yet slugger?" Talk about bad timing or great timing. Sloan didn't miss a beat and looked at Roy while stating "He's going to need 5 more minutes Roy." Roy froze in place. I froze in place. Then I continued to apply lotion on her ass, and I winked at Roy.

Roy turned tail and ran out. Sloan was not bothered by being "perved on" by a 60-year-old man while she was completely naked. It seemed like "just another day" to her. After I finished the lotion application, I walked into my room to get dressed. Sloan was still completely naked and picked out my jeans, boxers, and t-shirt for me. She stated, "Good luck reeling that thing in and tucking it back in your jeans."

With some pushing and bending I was able to get my boner in my jeans zipped up and buttoned closed. Sloan was enjoying watching the show as she had a big smile on her face. I pulled on my shirt and turned to leave. I was unsure what was going on with my family today but as I opened my bedroom door my mother was standing in the hallway. She was about to enter my room without knocking.

My mother looked at me fully clothed but boner evident and then back to Sloan. Sloan was completely naked still and dabbing her face with a red oval sponge. My mom walked into my room and began to thank Sloan for everything she did last night. Last night? What did she do last night?

Sloan stated "Oh Miriam. Don't thank me. You guys work so hard. I grabbed the baby monitor after you guys were finished. It sounded like a great time to me" as she winked at my mom. "Besides, my parents usually got home every night at midnight or 2 am drunk as hell. I would have to clean them up, change their puked-on clothes, and throw them in bed. Looking after a 1-year-old princess who needs a bottle, and a new diaper is easy. I will do it every night if you like."

My mom walked past me and hugged the naked Sloan. My dad appeared literally out of nowhere, peaked his head inside and asked, "Who made breakfast?" as he then walked into my room. Dad laughed, "Oh are we hugging Sloan? Count me in." My dad moved forward and began to hug Sloan. I pulled out my camera to take a picture of naked Sloan being hugged on both sides by my mother and father. Her look of naked confusion was priceless.

My mother realized that my dad Morrison was in the room with a naked 18-year-old girl that he was not related to. She began to slap his arm and called him a "dirty old man" as he shuffled out of the room laughing. Sloan slowly regained some of her composure and walked back into the bathroom. My mom followed her while telling me she needed some "girl talk."

I smelled fresh coffee, eggs, pancakes and bacon. My nose led me to the kitchen where it was all laid out. Matthew was seated at the kitchen island bar scarfing down pancakes the size of dinner plates. My dad was feeding Miranda in her highchair as he sipped coffee and Roy was eating a huge plate of everything covered in maple syrup. I grabbed some eggs, ate them quickly, and began to sip some coffee.

Sloan and my mother came downstairs smiling at one another a short time later. My mother thanked Sloan "for last night and breakfast this morning." Sloan was wearing a short tan skirt, thigh high tan cotton stockings, a white sweater, and a tan leather coat. Her hair was still damp but swaying beautifully. I loved thigh high stockings on women. Sloan must have seen me watching her as she descended the stairs. She quickly pulled up the front of her skirt and gave me a flash of her bright pink panties.

The panties were tiny in the front with thin strings around her waist. They covered only half of her little brown bush. I was embarrassed but my boner was back.

With breakfast done I grabbed my flannel shirt and headed for the truck. Sloan was on my heels with a whole pancake in her hand.

I turned to Sloan and tossed her my keys. With a quizzical look I told Sloan 'You're driving the K-5'. Sloan walked over to the driver's side, paused for a second, and pulled her pink panties down to her ankles before stepping out of them. I laughed. Sloan stated "Amy and I talk. Didn't you know. Now get over here and help me in. Please." I knelt like I do to assist Amy getting in and out of my truck. Amy, however, is 6-0. Sloan is 5-5 or 5-6. She placed her foot on my thigh and climbed in. I had a nice view of her spread legs and pussy. I remembered it fondly from this morning's shower.

Sloan started the K-5 before I had time to run around and climb in. I asked if the vehicle was more than she could handle. She did not respond but accelerated spewing gravel everywhere. She stated "Oops. Remind me to rake that flat after school."

We pulled up to Amy's driveway in record time. Amy was standing at the end with a confused look on her face. Sloan stopped the K-5, climbed up in the seat, pulled her legs together and knelt on the seat. She stuck her head outside and yelled "Panties or bra. Which will it be?" Amy laughed while she walked around to the passenger seat. I was still staring at Sloan's ass. She was sticking it out and it was perfectly framed by her skirt and cotton leggings. I climbed out just as Sloan wiggled back to sit on the seat normally.

Amy was wearing a barely see-through emerald green shirt, grey vest, and grey plaid pleated skirt. It was impossibly short. The shortest I had ever seen on her. She was also wearing a new pair of grey leather shoes which had 3-inch heels. I kissed Amy as she approached me. She looked at me and asked, "Did she cooperate last night?"

I told Amy 'My parents want to adopt her. She had everyone eating out of her hand.' I pulled out my phone and showed the picture I took of Sloan naked in my bedroom while being hugged by my mom and dad.

Amy responded "Oh how embarrassing. She hates being hugged." Sloan was in the driver's seat and from her posture I could tell she was embarrassed. But I also think she enjoyed the parental attention she had been given.

Amy lifted the front of the skirt and stated, "You like?" I saw she was wearing a pair of lacy white panties. I told her I liked them as she pulled them down to her feet and handed them to me. I hit the latch for the passenger side seat to slide forward. Amy understood without me having to say a word. She pushed me down to my kneeling position and climbed into the back seat. Her smooth pussy lips flashed by too quickly for me.

I climbed in next, closed the door, and reached forward to hang her white panties on the rear-view mirror with Sloan's. Amy groaned "Oh. You even made Sloan pay your fee?" as she elbowed me in the side.

I responded in my defense, 'Me? No. She dropped them to the ground without a conversation or heads up. Its like she knew ahead of time about the fee." As I looked at Amy.

Amy blushed as my hand slid under her skirt. Amy stated, "What did you have in mind?"

Sloan started the K-5 and headed towards school. I asked Amy. "Question time. What do you want me to do?"

Amy responded quickly and without hesitation, "I want you to stroke my lips with your fingers while we make out."

'Done and done' I nearly shouted.

Amy tasted better than anything in the world. Her tongue was warm as it swirled together with mine. I took my right hand and used only the tips of my fingers to trace her pussy lips gently. As I stroked lower, I could feel her wetness growing. Sloan was an excellent driver. She acted like she was the driver of a school bus, and she paid us no attention.

I kissed Amy's neck and ears while I continued my slow fingertip adventure. As we pulled into the parking lot Amy regained her senses while breathing heavily. "Sloan" she said, "was Mark good to you last night?"

Sloan responded, "like a perfect gentleman. He doesn't even snore."

Amy looked at me as I explained we shared a bed and only 'slept.'

Amy responded, "do you not have any guest rooms?"

Sloan answered for me "he does. But how better to get to know my new owner than share his bedroom, closet, and bathroom."

Amy did not seem upset or any surprise on her face as I pushed the passenger seat forward and opened the door. Amy slapped my ass repeatedly as I bent over to climb out. I thought to myself how I enjoyed that more than I would have previously thought.

I knelt as Amy climbed out. Another epic upskirt view put a smile on my face. I closed the door as Sloan walked around to hand Amy a set of bright pink panties. Amy looked at her as Sloan stated, "Lets switch." Sloan bent down and pulled Amy's white pair of panties up and secured them under her skirt.

Amy responded "G-strings are not my favorite, but I will wear them. For you." As she kissed me on the lips. Amy bent down and pulled the bright pink panties up and into place.

Amy pulled up the front of her skirt while stating "too much." Without time enough for me to answer Amy took a step closer to me and grabbed my erect cock through me jeans. She stated, "I can tell the answer is perfect."

She turned and walked away ahead of me. The problem was the skirt was so short I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks and every 2nd or 3rd step I could see a bright flash of pink string between her ass cheeks. Today was going to be a tough day. I grabbed my phone. Set it to record video and followed Amy through the parking lot. If she was aware of my actions, she did not show it. She wiggled and walked for almost 100 yards while I recorded an upskirt video of her ass from a very low angle.

Sloan was next to me and as I put my phone away, she had a huge smile on her face. Amy finally slowed down and met up with me now shoulder to shoulder. She placed her right hand in my back pocket as we walked through the quad. Many students and teachers looked at us as we walked through. Our new trio was turning some heads.

I parted ways with Amy as Sloan, and I went to our class. Sloan had been able to alter her schedule to make hers match mine. How? I am not sure. But we headed off together as we talked about what she did for my parents last night and this morning that pleased my mother so much.

Sloan stated" after we fell asleep together, I awoke at 11pm. I heard your parents fucking from all the way across the house. Your dad must have some really good hip thrusting muscles. And then I heard the baby crying. I went to it to calm Miranda, give her a bottle, and change her diaper. As I was doing all this your mom came in butt ass naked."

Sloan stated without any emotion "your mom is a hot ass MILF. Her tits are awesome, small waist, nice thighs and well-trimmed. After she thanked me, she turned to leave. She even has the ass of a Playboy model. I pray to God I have a body like hers at 40. She's around 40, right?"

I choked while hearing Sloan describe my naked mother's body.

Sloan continued, "I walked down the hall to their door. Your dad ended things with more dying cow moans or groans. After 5 minutes of silence, I went in and grabbed the baby monitor. Your parents were asleep intertwined together. You inherited your dad's butt."

I choked again as we neared our first class.

Sloan stated, "I went back to bed, got up at 3:30 am, made breakfast, and set the timer on the coffee pot for 5 am." Then I came back to bed.

I only now realized Sloan did much more than two or three of us. She would have made a great farmer.

Classes flew by and we went to PE. I went into the locker room and tried my key on the Sports Medicine office. It still worked. I walked across the office and locked the girls side office door. I then came back to my side, locked the door upon exiting, and changed my clothes. Sloan walked into an all-boys weightlifting class.

Mr. Anderson welcomed her and handed her a special work out routine. Sloan stated, "Will this make my butt any better?" She turned, squeezing her butt in her hands and jiggling it. Her short blue shorts showed a lot of thighs. I looked around to see every boy was staring at her. Mr. Anderson escorted her to his desk in the corner to chat.

After 10 minutes Sloan came and joined me at the bench press. She talked about Mr. Anderson making her a custom routine to maximize her "assets" with a big smile. I told her I would pay to enhance or thin any area she wanted at the cosmetic surgeons if that was her wish. Sloan smiled and stated, "let me try the natural way first. I know you guys have access to animal drugs too. Veterinarians have shots and creams for things that are not approved for humans but will work anyways."

This got us talking about what our Vet's did have. We had shots to improve muscle growth, udder and milk production, shots for ceasing milk production, and even fertility shots to help cows get pregnant.

Sloan laughed, "not that you need penis drugs but I'm sure your Vet has stuff to help bulls too."

I laughed again and nearly dropped the bar on my neck. We did have shots to improve a bulls' chances of impregnating cows. Both for stamina and other attributes.

PE ended and I returned to the locker room. I did not shower again but changed quickly. I tried to quietly enter the SM room to try and peak at the girls. I could hear girls talking and giggling inside. I did not want to disturb the blinds. They would swing noticeably and give my presence away if I touched them. I found a gap between two sets of blinds, and I was able to see 7 or 8 girls changing bras, panties, and shorts.

One girl walked over to the door for the SM office. She jiggled the handle, and I heard her complain about it being locked. Several other girls complained they didn't get to see the boys shower today.

12