Farm Girl Amy Pt. 17

Story Info
Amy's friend Sloan has an adventure.
4k words
4.25
6.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early. I had set an alarm for 5 am. I was very tired from last night's activities. I was unsure how long our foursome lasted but sleep was deep and too short. The life of a farmer taught me how little sleep I needed to still be productive.

I crawled out of bed and paused. Naked Amy crawled closer to Sloan in my absence. Three beautiful naked women were lying in my bed ass up. Their faces hidden by their hair. Except Anna of course. She was wearing some sort of antique-looking night cap that contained her massive red mane of hair.

I grabbed my phone and took several pictures of the three beautiful and sexy butts. None of them stirred. I took a shower and got dressed. I walked down the stairs to find Roy drinking coffee. I asked him 'Want to see something that will blow your mind?'

Roy stated, "Always" and stood up.

We crept into my bedroom silently. I showed him the 3 naked women lying in my bed. His mouth gapped open, he slugged me in the shoulder, and stated "well done grandson." Even though we technically weren't related I was very proud of myself. Roy took one last look and snuck back out of my bedroom.

I opened the door to Amber's room. She was asleep on the floor with blankets covering her. Odd I thought. Did she fall out of bed? I decided not to disturb her and left quietly.

I went downstairs, made some breakfast, and checked my cell phone and our private server. Brie had been busy taking naked pictures of herself, tits, ass, pussy, and close face shots. I was not sure if she knew I had access to her phone, but I didn't care. I checked Amber's phone. She had made several Google searches about food, clothes, jewelry, tattoos, and sports teams.

After a couple minutes Sloan wandered downstairs. She had got dressed, kind of. She was wearing one of my t-shirts as a dress. Her arms were too short, her legs too short, and the neck hole wandered back and forth as I waited for a boob to pop out. The t-shirt did cover her ass and pussy as she walked around the kitchen preparing food. Waffles, bacon, eggs, and orange juice for the family. She prepared more steamed veggies and brown rice for herself.

I told Sloan to let Amy and Anna sleep. I also intended to let Amber remain in her room alone if she wanted. Sloan filled up a plate with food, I took a glass of orange juice, and we walked up together to leave it for her. Inside Amber's room she was doing calisthenics, stretching, and doing yoga like poses. My oversized shirt she was wearing slide up and down exposing her abs, back, tits, and finally slid up covering her head. My shorts were also too big. They kept sliding down exposing her ass and pussy.

As Sloan and I placed the food on the nightstand Amber looked at me and asked, "Do you care if I'm naked here?"

By here I thought she meant her bedroom. I stated, 'go ahead. It's your room. But if you want to sleep with company. Amy and Anna are in my bedroom next door.'

Amber whipped the too large shirt and too large shorts off in an instant. I looked at Sloan.

Sloan stated, "we are sisters. Nudity never bothered us."

They did in fact have several similarities. They both had model like beautiful faces with identical body types. Amber, however, had bright blue eyes whereas Sloan's were dark brown. Amber's voice was much sweeter, lighter, and loving. Sloan's voice was firm, tough, and to the point.

Amber continued her morning workout. I told her we intended to run some errands but would go clothes shopping later. Amber shrugged her shoulders and stated "Ok. I'm fine naked. Don't worry about me."

I mentioned to Sloan at least Amber isn't as dumb as Brie. Sloan laughed.

Sloan returned to my bedroom to get dressed for our morning activity.

It was nearly time to head out to pick up Mercedes and Naomi. Sloan was ready to set our plan in motion. I grabbed my dad Morrison's truck keys. I saw his boots and hat were still sitting by the door. I thought to myself he must have had a busy night. It was not like him to be in bed at 7:15 am on a Saturday.

Sloan came downstairs wearing a truly wicked black dominatrix outfit. A skintight black leather skirt, black leather tank top with a bright red bra that stuck out. She had long black latex gloves, her hair was pulled back and hidden under a short black wig. The wig was very neat and ended at her jawline. Sloan's extremely tall black leather boots made her nearly as tall as Amy. 3-inch platforms with a 6-inch heel.

Sloan carried a black long riding crop in her hands.

I threw the keys to Sloan. She walked over to the truck and climbed inside. She wiggled under her shirt and pulled her red bra off. She hung it from the rear-view mirror as I could see her nipples poking through the leather tank top. I touched them gently and asked, 'excited?'

Sloan stated, "I will need to clean this seat. I'm gushing down my leg. This will be fun."

Sloan started the truck and we drove only 50 yards. Two naked women were running down the main road. Not that it mattered. With the washed-out road that had yet to be fixed there was no traffic. As they passed us, I noticed it was Tami in the lead and then Lisa second. Both naked except for running shoes. Tami's thin runner's body glided as she ran.

Lisa's slightly chubby body shook, bounced, and jiggled as she was doing her best to keep up with Tami. I remembered Lisa lost the bet and I was positive Tami was forcing her to run naked. We were only 3 miles from "the Harem House" where they both lived. I told Sloan, 'Honk the horn.'

Sloan performed a double honk and both women stopped. They walked over to me in the passenger seat, and I rolled down the window.

I commanded, 'get in the back. Now.'

The women looked back and forth at one another for 5 seconds or so and then climbed in the bed of the truck. Fall was here and the mornings were getting colder. Not too cold to run naked as the sun was rising but riding in the back of truck at 40 mph will get cold quickly.

Once they were in the back and seated, I told Sloan, 'We got two more for the piercer.' Sloan had a mischievous smile on her face as she pulled out.

It took only 25 minutes to get to Mercedes and Naomi's house. As we parked out front, I saw Tami and Lisa were huddled together for warmth. I told them, 'Stay here. Don't talk.' They nodded.

I retrieved my hidden small tan bag. It held some surprises inside that Sloan did not know about.

Sloan got out of the truck. Tami and Lisa stared at Sloan and her black leather outfit. I had hoped to be the scary one in this duo, but my jeans and t-shirt did not have the same affect as Sloan's black dominatrix outfit. We ascended the stairs and I saw on my phone we were 5 minutes early.

Not that it mattered but I walked in the house without knocking.

Mercedes was naked, on her knees by the front door, with her head bowing, her tits were squished on her thighs and poking out the sides. She made no noise as we entered. Naomi was kneeling next to her. Head bowed as best as she could. Her enormous tits made it impossible for her to bow as low as her sister Mercedes but at least she was trying.

Naomi was wearing her industrial nylon bra and nothing else. Mercedes was wearing her ballet heels and nothing else.

I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down and placed my small tan bag in my lap.

Sloan whipped Mercedes in the ass and told her to stand up, hands at your side, and stand straight. Mercedes jumped up and obeyed. Her eyes glued to the floor. Sloan told Mercedes to lift her arms over her head and spread her legs shoulder wide. Mercedes obeyed instantly. Her large breasts jiggled as she moved quickly.

Sloan inspected Mercedes and verified the hair removal had worked. Mercedes' sunburn was gone as well. She was back to her usual golden skin color.

Sloan commanded Naomi to stand and copy Mercedes' stance. Naomi moved quickly but held her hands under her too large breasts for support. Sloan inspected Naomi and found she had used the hair removal cream, and she too was hairless from the eyes to her toes.

I told both to kneel in front of me. Mercedes and Naomi both kneeled and bowed. I pulled a large needle from my small tan bag of surprises. I told them to 'look at me.'

Both looked at me with pleading eyes full of energy. I advised I had visited a doctor and was given several needles full of liquids that would help them both. I had drugs that could stop Naomi's breast growth or make them grow even faster. I told Mercedes I had drugs to help her foot pain or make it worse. I had drugs to help Naomi's muscles so she could stand tall with her tits proudly pointing out with no need to use her hands to support them. I could either make their lives better. Or, I had drugs that would turn their worst nightmares into reality. The last syringe was my favorite.

I rolled this one in my fingers and told them this drug will cause their tits to swell and they will lactate. I believed Naomi's tits could double in size and produce gallons of milk a day. Mercedes tits would also double in size, and she would produce less milk than Naomi.

Their actions today would determine which syringes and which drugs I used. Both women shook with anticipation. Neither made a sound.

I walked over behind Naomi and injected muscle steroids in her back. Her neck and back muscles were straining to hold her huge tits. I finished the injection in her lower back. I did not know how long it would take but her muscles would grow stronger to help her stand upright for the first time in a long time.

I moved behind Mercedes and injected two different drugs in her legs. One was a pain reliever. The other increased muscle flexibility and elasticity. Her feet and toes would be able to stretch farther with less force of the locked ballet shoes.

After the injections Sloan told them to exit the house and climb into the back of the truck.

Both women ran as fast as the could outside. Mercedes had trouble with the stairs, Naomi had trouble walking with her huge tits dragging her down.

Tami and Lisa helped the two newest naked women into the back of the truck without saying a word. Sloan closed the gate and stated, "Tattoo shop here we come" loudly.

Sloan started the truck and we drove through the city. The city was not huge but large enough to take 30 minutes to cross the entire thing without traffic. Saturday morning at around 8 am and there were few cars, semi-trucks, and delivery vans on the streets. The four naked women in the bed of the truck did cause a few people to stare. Not as many as I hoped.

We pulled up to the small tattoo shop and Sloan told the women to get out. They all got out and followed us. Sloan opened the door for me, and everyone walked in behind me. The same tattooed guy with all the piercings was standing behind the front counter. He looked up and stated he had the chairs ready; Smithy had the devices ready to go, but they were expecting only two patients.

Sloan told Tami and Lisa to, "step forward." They did so, still shaking from the cold ride.

I told the tattooed idiot that these two were getting normal piercings. One ring in each nipple, one ring in their hood (horizontal of course), and a horizontal taint ring. The tattooed idiot stated "That last one is not a common piercing. Are you sure?" as he looked at Tami and Lisa.

I stated, 'yes. I am sure.'

The tattooed idiot shrugged his shoulders and told them to follow him. Tami and Lisa followed him to a chair. It was in the middle of the room and not blocked by curtains or walls. They sat down, he leaned it back nearly flat and went to work. It 10 minutes each and each woman had 4 new gold rings. Smithy appeared with an electric machine. He placed a hook like shaped probe at the meeting places of each ring. In a second, they were welded together and smooth. Each girl would make a "yip" sound at the instant heat on their new piercing being welded closed.

The tattooed idiot described to Tami and Lisa the instructions on how to care for their new piercings. Each ring in their nipples were 6 gauge thick, unbreakable, and not real gold. They were 2 inches around and would need to be cleaned often. He pointed to the last piercing he called "not common" and told them it would need to be cleaned before and after "going potty." He sounded more and more like an idiot the more he talked.

Smithy walked towards Mercedes and Naomi. He stated, "These two the specials?"

I replied, 'Yes. You are ready are you not?'

Smithy replied, "I worked all night. I made 4 of the zero gauge and 4 of the two gauge. We will try to stretch them to the zero gauge but if I'm right they won't make it. We will then have to start with the two gauge."

The two gauges were still very thick. 3/4 of an inch or more.

Smithy walked Naomi over to a chair. She sat down upright as the tattooed idiot brought over a large steel shelf. He placed it under Naomi's massive tits and cranked it. The shelf rose with each crank and took the weight off her back. Smithy removed the giant bra and handed it to Tami. Tami was amazed at the item. It could have been wrapped around her 3-4 times before being secured. Tami and Lisa stood watching Naomi's one of a kind giant tit as Smithy pierced them, placed a large "C" weight in each hole, and began to stretch them open. Naomi winced, cried a bit, and Smithy secured the 2-gauge rings in each nipple. He then used the welder to close the ring.

Smithy walked Mercedes over to a different chair and performed the same procedure. I walked up to Naomi and felt the weight of the rings and felt something inside the large ring shift.

Smithy explained there was a small ball inside. As she moved the ball would roll back and forth. It would charge the device and never need any batteries. The other electronics ran through the whole ring. Tap "of this button. Will activate it."

Smithy handed me a grey box. It had two buttons and two red lights. Each button activated two rings and the red light would glow to tell you it was working. One set for Mercedes and one set for Naomi. He stated the longer you hold the button down the more intense the vibrations will be.

Smithy pulled another grey box out of his pocket and a large zero-gauge gold ring. He placed the ring on the metal table and held the button down. The first 5 seconds it vibrated a small amount, the following 5 seconds was a medium amount, and another 5 seconds and the gold ring were bouncing and rattling at a violent max level. Mercedes and Naomi stared at it intensely.

Smithy showed me the back. It had 4 large bar codes. He said "scan that with your phone. It will download an app. You will have full control of them. Always good in case you lose the remote." Smithy stated the rings will connect to any Wi-Fi or phone connection nearby, so they always are able to be "zapped" when needed.

Smithy pointed at Mercedes and Naomi. He stated if you hit their button even for a second right now, they will pass out from the pain. The fresh damage to their nipples from piercing them and stretching them would be "something to see."

I pointed to Mercedes and described how she 'pisses herself' quite easily with a little bit of pain.

Smithy stated after their wounds heal the sensation's will be much different and very pleasant.

Sloan asked, "Could we do the same with their clits. Not the hood. But the actual clit? If we pierced the nub with another ring, would they have instant orgasms?"

The color of Mercedes and Naomi's face drained away.

Smithy laughed and stated "Mam. You are something else. I would not recommend ever piercing the clitoris itself. It is full of tens of thousands of the most sensitive nerves. Just a small piercing without the vibrations would drive any woman up a wall and howl like a dog."

Sloan continued, "what about their lips. Could we pierce both sides, run the ring through both lips. I think 4 or 5 down the length of their slits. They may not be able to fuck or sit but they would defiantly be something to see."

Smithy laughed even louder and stated, "you are a real fun gal. The things you think of. What exactly are these two big tittied things going to be used for?"

I told Smithy, 'I have several ideas. None set in stone yet. It all depends on their actions. If they behave and act like good slaves, then I will be good to them. If not. Then Sloan will take over and do whatever she likes to them.'

Mercedes and Naomi looked back and forth from Sloan to each other and finally their eyes were glued to the floor.

I told Sloan to load up the women in the truck as I still had some business with Smithy. The women shuffled outside while Naomi tried to secure her giant bra. I am sure her new huge nipple rings made the bra even more uncomfortable. Endure the pain on her nipples from the pressure of the bra. Or take it off and endure the pain of carrying the boulder sized tits. I had decided to inject Naomi with a drug to make her tits shrink. How much I was not yet sure. The giant size made her not useful for what I had in mind.

I explained to Smithy the next item I wished he would make. I would need 50 to start with. Smithy stated my request was very difficult to make. Trial and error would be needed along with a very expensive alloy to make them "Sound just right." I paid for today's procedures and left.

The sun had risen quite a bit. Time had flown by while we were in the tattoo shop. Many more people were out and about watching the 4 naked women with their new piercings huddle together.

The drive back to Mercedes' house was slow. Sloan took a slow and roundabout way to get there. Upon arriving, Sloan told Mercedes and Naomi to get out. I told Tami and Lisa to get out as well. All four naked women climbed the stairs in front of us.

Tami and Lisa's large gold rings were very visible. They were positioned right between their vaginal opening and their anus. The area was sensitive and fleshy. The rings swung only forward and backwards not side to side. My next plan was going to improve the look quite a bit.

Naomi was out of breath by the time we got to the top of the stairs. She walked inside and knelt quickly bowing her head. Mercedes copied her. Tami and Lisa walked around the living room stunned, confused, and did not know what to do. Sloan ignored them but stared at the kneeling girls with daggers in her eyes.

Sloan proceeded to remind them on how to care for their new rings. They were permanent and could not be removed. They could not be damaged, and they were required to heal as fast as possible. If they did not follow the correct rules, then their nipples would die and rot off.

I had been sitting in the rocking chair enjoying Sloan scare them. I told Tami and Lisa to stand in front of me, facing me, with their hands behind their heads, and their legs spread wide. They complied and Sloan inspected the new rings. The gold rings looked great.

Sloan told Naomi to crawl over and suck on Tami's clit. She complied. Tami nearly jumped through the roof at the initial contact of Naomi's hot mouth. The new piercing enhanced the experience. How much I did not know yet. Mercedes was next. Sloan told her to crawl, and she proceeded slowly. Sloan whipped her ass 5 times with a loud *crack* sound at every blow. Mercedes had 5 large welts on her ass.

Mercedes began sucking on Lisa's clit. Lisa flinched less than Tami, but I could tell she would orgasm very fast. I remembered she enjoyed being humiliated, degraded, and struck. I was not sure if I had told Sloan the story about Lisa sucking my cock, passing out, and then riding my boot like a bitch in heat to orgasm in front of other office employees.

Either way Sloan would circle the four women and whip them in the legs, stomach, neck, back, and ass at random. 5 minutes is all it took for Lisa to orgasm. Her chubby legs were shaking. Her mouth was groaning. Her sweat dripping off her stomach. She finally breathed "thank you sir." After she recovered.

12