Farm Girl Amy Pt. 19

Story Info
Amy is busy but things progress nicely without her.
6.6k words
4.4
4.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sloan was fucking Anna hard. She was wearing a strap on dildo harness and a tan colored cock was attached. Anna was holding onto the edge of my bed, standing on her feet but bent over at her waist. Sloan was behind her, holding onto her skinny waist, and fucking her.

Amber had a digital camera and was recording the scene. Amber was naked and smiling.

I stood in the doorway like a Gargoyle statue watching them. I could not remember a time when Sloan had been so involved with one person. Last night Sloan had amazing sex with Anna. Who knows what they got up to today while I was busy buying clothes for Amber.

Sloan grabbed two handfuls of Anna's long curly red hair. Sloan was pulling on her hair causing Anna to stretch her head back in a very extreme angle with her face pointed upwards towards the ceiling. With a look of pure joy and lust on her face Anna did not mind the hair pulling.

Sloan was naked, sweating head to toe, and completely quiet. I expected some "dirty sex talk" but Sloan was silent.

Sloan's perfect C-cup tits were bouncing with her rhythm. Her ass jiggled with each thrust. Her hair was tossed left and right. It was a sight to see, and Amber was getting it all on camera.

After 5 or more minutes Anna came hard and loud. Anna slumped down, leaned down, let go of the bed, and laid flat on the floor. Her small pale ass sticking up in the air. Sloan showed no signs of stopping. She continued to pound Anna relentlessly for another 10 minutes.

I thought to myself, 'Wow. Sloan's a real trooper. She's in good shape to fuck for this long without a break.' If I had known this was the second hour of Sloan fucking Anna with several different dildo's I would have been even more impressed.

Sloan fucked Anna for 10 more hard minutes. She finally stopped and slapped Anna' ass 5 times very hard on each cheek. Sloan saw me and smiled. Amber turned off the camera and loudly yelled "Cut! That's a wrap."

Anna was weak and made no attempts to get up. She looked at me, pulled her hair back from her face, and stated "Good morning." She obviously had no idea what time it was.

Sloan walked back to the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on. I followed her into the bathroom to see her taking a hot shower while her strap on kit was in the sink soaking in water. I peaked my head in the shower door and asked, 'Having fun?'

Sloan stated, "Yeah. Anna can really fuck. I mean I know she's a pro. But I have been giving her everything I have all day long."

I looked at the fake cock Sloan had been using. It was 8 inches long and rather thin. Sloan saw me looking at it and stated, "I got only one bigger than that. I need a quick break and then I will fuck her with it."

I laughed and went back to my bedroom. Anna had a large white massage wand in her hand. Anna was lying on the floor next to my bed. Amber had the wand's head pressed against Anna's clit. Anna was moaning, coughing, and twitching. I leaned close to Anna's face and asked her how much more she could take.

Anna tried to laugh but stated, "I hit the wall an hour ago. But she won't take no for an answer. Not that I will ever say no."

I asked Anna if she wanted to leave. She shook her head no and stated, "She can't keep this up for much longer."

Amber turned the massage wand's speed setting to the next higher level. Anna's moans got much more guttural and louder.

After 15 more minutes Sloan stepped out of the bathroom wearing a slightly larger tan dildo. It was 8 inches long and a bit thicker. This one had a much more defined head on the cock. Anna saw her coming and stated, "Is that all you got?"

I watched Sloan walk over to Anna, grab her by the ankles and drag her over to my couch. There she placed Anna on her back, spread her legs, and began to pound Anna's pussy harder than ever. Amber walked over, plugged the wand into an extension cord, and continued to vibrate Anna's nipples.

Anna's eyes were rolled back in her head and her body was limp. This did not stop Sloan. I guessed Sloan would only stop when she was too tired to continue. I whispered in Sloan's ear, 'will anything be left of her after you are done?'

Sloan stated with determination, "This ginger fuck doll gave me 6 orgasms in the last 24 hours. I am only returning the favor."

I looked up to Amber who was crouched next to them. Amber set the massager down on the couch, she held her two hands up showing me 9 fingers and laughing. I guess Sloan was not great at counting.

20 more minutes of fucking and Anna orgasmed for the 10th time. She screamed, bucked and kicked at Sloan. Sloan backed away calling her a fuck doll and how she should "crawl on her hands and knees over to Mark and thank him." Anna's legs fell wide apart. Her pussy lips were bright red, raw and gaping open. I could see they were still glistening wet.

Anna did indeed crawl. But not to me. She crawled over to Sloan and stated, "Is that all you got?" Her head then slumped down on the floor.

I have seen Sloan angry. I have seen her pissed. But the look on her face was worse than that.

She took off the strap on kit and stormed out of the room naked. I heard angry footsteps going down the stairs. 30 seconds later my father Morrison, mother Miriam and the naked Sloan entered my bedroom.

My father stormed over to the barely conscious redheaded fuck doll. He lifted her head by her hair. He asked Sloan, "Oh really. Anything? I have never been allowed to do anything before?"

Sloan told him firmly, "You can fuck this redheaded whore fuck doll any way you want for as long as you want."

My mother Miriam spoke and stated, "One rule. I get to fist her cunt while you fuck her ass." Miriam looked at my father Morrison with anger and lust in her eyes.

With his one free hand my father Morrison shook my mother's hand firmly and stated "Deal. But she must record the whole thing" as he pointed at naked Amber.

Amber nodded and my father Morrison dragged Anna out of my room by her hair. Anna crawled after them on her hands and knees giggling while stating "Big talk. Big talk."

I had never guessed my family were in fact crazy sex fiends until just now. Sloan flopped down on the couch. It was just the two of us now. She was still naked, her nipples were red and raw, and her clit was red and swollen. Sloan looked like she had been put through a lot of fucking today.

Sloan stated, "Don't worry. I'm still a virgin. I only let her eat me out. I want you to be my first. I want you to be the first one to fuck my pussy and ass."

I stood up and stripped my clothes off. My dick was hard and ready.

I asked Sloan, 'How about right now?'

Sloan looked exhausted. I only meant it as a joke. But she stated "if you fuck me, I will pass out. If that is what you want to do at least go fuck me in your bed."

I picked up Sloan and gently laid her in my bed. She didn't even hold her own head up as I carried her. I had no intentions of fucking her until she recovered.

Sloan was fast asleep in seconds. I put my boxers back on and walked out into the hall. I could hear crazy screams coming from my parents' bedrooms. Amber's voice was the loudest of all. She was yelling "Yeah. More. Harder. That's it."

I went downstairs and picked up two large leaves of cabbage from the refrigerator. Cabbage is a natural swelling reducer and pain reliever for irritated skin or rashes.

I went back upstairs, grabbed a pair of "old lady" panties, and pulled them on Sloan. I placed the cabbage leaves over her pussy and clit. If they stayed in place during the night Sloan would be better off in the morning.

I turned off the lights and crawled into bed next to Sloan. I covered us in blankets and went to sleep. Even asleep Sloan rolled over towards me, pressed her tits against my side, and placed her leg over mine. This was our sleeping position every night so far when it had been just the two of us.

I fell asleep quickly.

My alarm sounded at 6 am. I woke up and Sloan was still asleep. I heard Miranda crying on the baby monitor. This woke Sloan. She stumbled out of the bedroom, and I could hear her talking to Miranda, calling her a princess.

I went to the bathroom and started the shower. Sloan joined me a minute or two later. She looked slightly more rested and thanked me for not "fucking me to death last night." I told her about putting cabbage leaves on her last night and hoped they worked. Sloan laughed and stated "I had no idea what they were as I just pulled off my panties and green leaves fell out. I was so confused."

I told her about how cabbage is a good plant to place on irritated skin or rashes. I told her to take a long hot bath as she looked like she was going to pass out again. Sloan stated she intended to go back to bed and only came to say good morning. Sloan still looked like a sexy brunette goddess. She could barely open her eyes, but the water cascaded off her face, neck, and tits. It was a sight to see.

I used shampoo, washed my body with soap and then went to work on the barely conscious and barely standing Sloan. I rinsed her off, turned off the water, and dried her off. I wrapped myself in a towel and escorted the dry but naked Sloan back to my bed. I laid her down, covered her eyes in a sleeping mask, and marveled at the sight.

I grabbed my cell phone and took several pictures of Sloan passed out. I spread her legs, spread her pussy, flipped her over, spread her ass and took dozens of pictures. I even took some videos where I described how Sloan was so passed out, I could fuck her asshole and she likely wouldn't even stir. I showed her anus inches away from my face and poked it with my finger several times playfully. Sloan didn't even twitch. I turned off the phone and rolled her back over onto her back.

I've had fantasies of fucking a woman who was drunk, unconscious, and passed out. I never thought it might be Sloan.

I got dressed and walked downstairs.

Roy was eating cereal with Matthew. Miranda was in her highchair being fed by my dad Morrison. As I walked downstairs my dad stated "That Sloan is good for the sex drive. I hadn't had sex for nearly two years until Sloan moved in."

I told my dad Morrison, 'glad she could help. Where's mom?'

He laughed and stated, "You really want to know?"

I stated, 'Yeah. Is she with Anna?'

He laughed again and stated, "No. Miriams asleep. But, after last night of me fucking Anna's ass and your mom using her fists to stretch out Anna's pussy at the same time Anna still would not give in. We fucked her until this morning at 3 am. She still would not give up so we drove her over to the Harem House. I ordered Tami and Lisa to double team fist fuck Anna until Anna gave in and told them she was all fucked out."

Roy jumped up and nearly spilled his cereal. He stated, "I'm missing that? You are coming?" as he looked at me.

I stated, 'Sure. Why not.'

Roy and I jumped in my K-5 and drove over there at top speed. He stroked the panties and bra collection hanging from my rear-view mirror and stated "Nice."

As we pulled up to the Harem House, I noticed 2 or 3 cars were there that I did not recognize.

We walked inside and found Anna lying on the living room couch. Dozens of people surrounded her and were shouting. Anna's legs were being held open by two women as two different women wearing strap on kits were fucking her. One in her ass and another in her pussy. Each dildo was quite large nearly 8 inches long and thick.

Anna was barely conscious as the women fucked her.

I saw Tami and Lisa were there in the crowd watching. Their new piercings were visible through their shirts. I walked up and flicked Tami's nipple with my finger. She jumped nearly a foot in the air and covered her tit with her hand. Tami stated, "Good morning, sir."

Lisa looked over at me and nodded. I asked how Anna was doing and if she had given up yet. Tami stated, "No. Lisa and I punched her guts from the inside for an hour. Me in her pussy and Lisa in her ass. She just smiled and started, more. Other women took over and had been going at Anna hard until now." It was around 7 am now.

Many of the people in the house worked for my dad. One farm hand I did not recognize was very large. He was 6-5 or taller and at least 300lbs. He pushed the two ladies away who was fucking Anna in both of her holes. Without any lube he shoved his pussy into Anna with one thrust. Anna thrashed, her legs were held firm, and I could see the man was punching his fist into her over and over. His hand and wrist disappeared inside Anna.

Anna's stomach was bouncing with each punch. I could see the large mans fist stretch her stomach. He had a very strong accent but asked, "More?" Anna nodded and he gave it all he had for about 30 minutes.

Anna finally screamed, "NO. Please. I'm done!" as she tried to pull her legs from the women's grasp.

The large man laughed, pulled his hand from her gaping pussy, and wiped his soaking wet hand on Anna's face. The men and women all began to cheer and laugh. They let go of Anna's legs and she went limp on the couch.

Roy stated, "Aw shit."

Many of the employees laughed at Roy and told him "It was amazing." Many of them had bet on when Anna would give up. The large man who ended the show had bet a large amount of money and did not want to lose.

I told Roy I would drive Anna back to her house. I picked up Anna and threw her over my shoulder. She was still naked, and her long red hair hung down my back past my waist. Tami walked up and asked me to wait for a second. Tami grabbed a handful of Anna's hair and made a long thick one-inch-wide braid. It was nearly 2 feet long. She tied the base end of it off with a rubber band. She then cut the base of the braid off with her pocketknife. She waved it at me and stated, "A souvenir for the wall." As she pointed to the hallway. If I would have looked closer, I would have seen dozens of pictures of women. Both a before and after picture with a souvenir braid nailed below the pictures.

I walked to my K-5. Roy jumped in the back, and I placed Anna in the front passenger seat. Roy asked if she was awake. Anna did her best to lift her hands and gave two thumbs up with a pitiful smile.

I drove Anna back to Brie and her mom's house. It was approximately 20 minutes away. Upon arrival I found Mandy out front washing her SUV. Mandy was wearing rubber boots, jeans, and a white T-shirt. The nights and mornings were getting cool but with a little sunlight the middle of the day was still mild. Mandy's pointy little nipples indicated it was till cool out this morning and she was not wearing a bra.

I parked my K-5 and Mandy walked over. I pulled Anna out of the passenger seat and flung her over my shoulder with ease. Anna's ass stuck out. Mandy walked up and spanked it with her hands and stated, "looks like you had fun." I thought, 'this family has no limits.'

Roy climbed out and Mandy greeted him with a big hug.

I asked Mandy where she wanted me to place her daughter. Mandy walked us into the house and upstairs. Mandy stated Anna had set up her belongings in the guest room while she visited. The room was very girly. The walls were painted pink, the wood trim was white, and the floor was a light tan colored hardwood. I laid Anna down on the bed. She moaned slightly and stated "I had fun. No charge." As she rolled over.

I tripped over Anna's baggage. Sex toys rolled out and a large black dildo was attached to a large wheel by a silver shaft. The wheel was attached to an electric motor. The whole thing was twice the size of a shoe box. I looked at Mandy. Mandy stated, "She has lots of stamina" as she shrugged her shoulders.

I was amazed at Anna's thin frame, little pussy, and little ass. I commented to Roy, 'how could she take so much attention and still look fine.' I saw her asshole was red, her pussy lips were red and very swollen, and her clit was standing out very swollen. Anna had been fucked for nearly 24 hours and I thought her pussy would gape more. But what do I know. I'm still new to this whole thing.

As we left the guest room I ran into Brie. She was wearing a bright pink robe and pink house slippers. She stated she was surprised to see me and kissed me on the lips. Roy stated, "her too. Damn kid."

Mandy talked about how she and her daughters performed a three-person strip show for me the other night. Roy stated he was jealous. Mandy winked at him and asked for help "around the house."

I told Roy I was leaving as I had two other errands to run. Brie asked if I could visit for a while, but I insisted I could not. Brie pouted, pulled open her robe, and showed me her nearly naked body. Her pale white tits looked great, and her body was firm and tight as ever. The only new addition was a white square bandage taped to her body. The bandage was about 6 inches wide by 6 inches tall and just above her pussy.

I asked about her 'injury'.

Brie stated, "Nope. I will tell you all about it tonight."

Knowing I could order her to show me or tell me was an option. But I shrugged my shoulders and left walking towards the front door. Mandy was holding onto Roy's arm and whispering in his ear. As I walked out the door Roy stated he was going to "stay at Mandy's for a few hours" and she would give him a ride home later.

I told Roy, 'Have fun, don't forget to drink lots of water. And don't touch Brie.'

Roy responded, "anything you say, stud."

I got in my K-5 and drove to the tattoo shop. Even on a Sunday, I found it to be open and busy. Upon entering the shop there were 5 teenagers standing around and 2 others getting work done in the back. The idiot tattooed guy buzzed the side door without me having to say anything and I walked back to Smithy's workshop.

I found Smithy using a metal file on several small gold items. He stated he was halfway done with my order. I advised I had several more things I would need custom made quickly. Smith stated he was always happy to have more work. We talked about my 3rd and 4th custom items. He stated they was very easy to make but he would have to buy more alloy. He intended to use the same alloy as the rings, the 50 items he was making, and the newest custom works. We settled on their size, shape, and design.

Smithy stated, "the 50 will be done in a couple hours. You want to pick them up tonight?"

I told him I would, and he asked if I could bring the two "huge tittied sister's by" for inspection. He was worried about how they were healing and wanted to take pictures to document his work "for his scrap book". I told him I would be back in about two hours and expected the 50 items to be completed. Smithy rubbed his head and stated, "it will be close."

I asked Smithy if he ever needed drugs for any of his clients. I explained how I had access to a veterinarian and different types of drugs we used on the farm. Smithy stated he needed 3 things. A permanent hair remover, a "natural" breast enhancement drug, and he wanted a "girl to cover in piercings." Smithy stated it was impossible to find, but he wanted a personal use woman that he could pierce 100 or more times "for artistic purposes." I told him I did not know of any women that were interested in that degree of piercing, but I would keep my eyes open.

I left and walked out into the tattoo shop lobby. There I saw 3 l girls I recognized from school. Each of them was a senior and 18 years or older. They all played numerous sports; volleyball, basketball, soccer, and swam. They were very friendly and asked what I was doing there. I explained I wanted a custom gold bracelet for my girlfriend and Smithy did custom work. They were very interested but talked about getting matching tattoos or piercings.

They were talking about the basic tattoos like roses on their hips, small nose rings, or eyebrow rings. Each one was smiling wide and asking what I preferred. I looked at each one and asked if they were afraid of piercings or needles. They all stated "no." I told them their ideas were for Freshman and they needed to 'step up' their game. Each tattoo needs to be large, bold, and mean something. Each piercing needs to be erotic, large, and 'fly in the face of society'.

12