Farm to Stable Pt. 01 - A New Home

Story Info
A waitress find fulfillment as the newest hucow on a farm.
6.7k words
4.75
36.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litguy444
litguy444
100 Followers

Author's note : This is my first work on literotica, and I'm excited to share it. It is inspired by roleplays and other stories I've enjoyed on this site over the years. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it! A huge thank you to @Amber_Embers, for the careful edits!

***

"Audrey, your thoughts on the dinner menu this evening?" Michael asked the new waitress after the rest of the kitchen staff had started on prep. The small space grew louder as knives were pulled out, containers stacked and dishes clattered onto the steel countertops.

She was quite attractive, and there was something about the way her hips swayed that held his attention. The messy topknot with her brunette hair caught his eye.

The restaurant he'd opened a few months ago in the city had been doing spectacularly well after a recent reviewer noted their specialty ice creams - made with local, organic milk from their family farms. It had been a welcome relief to finally see a positive review, as their cash supplies had started to dwindle. The only problem was the supply of their most important ingredient. Michael knew he needed to visit the farm, to check for himself what the problem was.

"You look a bit worried, is something on your mind?" he asked her, wondering if the pay they had agreed on wasn't enough.

Audrey adjusted her face into a forced smile.

"The menu - is that what you asked? Sorry, I was a bit distracted."

Her thoughts flew away again as soon as the words left her mouth. It's like she couldn't win. No matter what. The student loans, the rent going up, and now, her car needed four new tires and.. a drive shaft....was that an important thing? It sounded important. It cost important.

Michael waited patiently for an answer.

"The menu looks amazing, I think the beet salad is going to be very popular. And the desserts."

She paused for a second.

"Are there any open shifts for the weekend...or any day? I have to do some work on my car and... Well if there are shifts available."

Audrey stopped awkwardly. Looking down at her feet.

"Let me know?" She looked at Michael hopefully.

As Audrey smiled, Michael noted a bit of tension behind it, and he waited as she gathered her thoughts.

Michael had a bit of difficulty paying attention because of her breasts. He'd always been a sucker for-tits sort of guy, but hers were exceptional. Full and beautiful, they fit her body perfectly, giving her an irresistible hourglass shape. He pushed his fantasizing away when he heard her stop short with her sentence.

"I'm not sure if we have open shifts this weekend Audrey, but I can check. I'm sorry to hear about your car," he replied. Thinking through the other options he had.

An idea crossed his mind. He needed someone to come up to the farm with him this weekend, to help him check on the supply problems he'd been having. Maybe even to help him find a fix for it.

"Actually, I do have something. I need some help at our dairy farm tomorrow. Can you join me?", I ask, quickly adding, seeing the hesitation on her face, "I'll pay you for your time, of course."

"Oh, sure," she replied without even thinking.

Audrey backtracked a bit, a slight frown crossing her face as she leaned against the cold metal counter.

"What I mean is, I don't know anything about farms. Or things on farms. But, if you need help, and it's paid time. I'm willing to do whatever. Like. Anything."

She giggled a little, nervously.

"I should probably start setting up my station." She used the time before service to set up, but she was anxious to get a quick five minutes in the bathroom with a hand pump.

It had been a few months since she completed her contract as a surrogate, but her body hadn't gotten the note. The next few hours flew by in a whirlwind, as the restaurant filled up. She pushed her discomfort with her breasts aside, as she focused on making her customers happy.

Michael woke late the next morning, exhausted from the night before. He hadn't gotten home till 2 AM, and he glanced at his bedside clock tiredly, as he dragged himself out of bed. Nearly nine. He willed himself onto his feet, knowing he needed to get to the farm before there was too much traffic on the interstate.

As he reflected on how the previous night went, he was pleased even though it was exhausting. The positive reviews on their desserts were bringing more customers in, and it was getting hard to keep up. But he was worried about the milk production at the farm. He needed to check it for himself today.

He grabbed his phone on the way to the shower, tapping out a text to Audrey as he stepped into the cold bathroom, turning on the shower and adjusting it, inhaling the moist air, and relaxing a bit.

Audrey, Michael here. I'll pick you up at 9:30. We'll be setting up the new milking parlor at the farm. New equipment has arrived, lots of work to do!

He paused as he debated what to tell her to wear, but stopped short of asking her. A memory hit him, an image of her emerging from the staff bathroom the previous evening, a wet spot near her nipples, the milk had soaked through her top. That's where the idea first sprang to his mind.

Across town, Audrey rolled over, her cheap mattress squeaking when her phone dinged with the message. Still bleary-eyed from the late night, she fumbled for her phone on the nightstand, flipping it over. The stack of messy bills spilling out of her purse on the dining table reminded her about how last night's service had gone. It had been good, she remembered with a thrill, and the tips had been excellent. Especially from that last group of a dozen guys from the sales conference. She knew all too well what they'd been looking at when she bent over to pick up the check when it fell to the ground.

Audrey sat up quickly when she saw the message. Suddenly filled with regret when she realized she'd forgotten to set an alarm. She shook her head, annoyed, pulling herself out of bed as well. She glanced over to the electric pump, and back at the clock, wondering if she still had time for a pump and dump. Her full breasts felt sore, angry with her for not having had any release.

Audrey decided to use her remaining time for a shower instead, not knowing what the day would look like. She sighed as she gingerly stripped off the sports bra that she needed to sleep in, just to keep everything contained. The hot water made her sigh in happiness, losing track of time as she felt the restaurant dislodge itself out of her hair. But she managed to get dressed by throwing on a t-shirt over her jeans in twenty minutes.

Emerging fresh from the shower, she grabbed the pump to set up... when the phone dinged again. It was Michael.

I'm almost there. See you outside! -M

"Damnit", she muttered under her breath, looking wistfully at the pump and putting it back down. She grabbed a few pads, stuffed them into her bra, and flung the hand pump into her bag. She tripped over her heels from last night as she cursed again, annoyed that she hadn't gotten up earlier as she left the house, and slipped on her sneakers on the way out. Her full breasts felt tender and heavy, and she hoped Michael wouldn't notice how uncomfortable she was.

Michael drove up to Audrey's house and parked the SUV outside, taking in the small home, clearly in need of some repair work. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited for her, watching as she closed the front door behind her, struggling to pull the door shut. She looked good in jeans, he thought, the shape of her curvy ass visible under the tight denim. Michael enjoyed the view of her full breasts under a light sweater bouncing slightly as she jogged over in her sneakers.

There was a recent issue of Modern Farmer that Michael had been flipping through in the car as he waited. An article reviewing milking machines caught his eye, and he folded it over, passing it to Audrey as she climbed into the car.

"Beautiful day! Hope this wasn't too early for you" he smiled as she got in. "You can drop your bag in the back, plenty of room back there."

"So, these are new milkers that just arrived. Take a look - tell me what you think of them" he said, handing her the magazine as he flicked his wrist, turning the key in the ignition. As they pulled away from the curb, and towards the highway, he checked the navigation, noting that it was about an hour's drive, just long enough for them to get to know each other a bit more. He relaxed into the soft tan leather seats and turned on the music, but continued excitedly explaining the article to her.

"The newest one is the HappyBuy Electric 1400. It's great because it produces a steady vibration and pulses around the nipples when pumping. That can relax the breasts and should increase productivity. A producer's nipples would be less sore as well" Michael explains, looking over at Audrey, wondering if he's losing her in the details.

"Best of all, it can be used for up to several hours without any interruptions. Have you ever seen one of these before?"

Audrey rubbed her eyes, trying to wake herself up. She couldn't believe how Michael had so much energy - he was at the restaurant even after she left at 2 AM. He didn't look the slightest bit tired to her. He must have had his coffee already, she realized as she watched fascinated as he dove into every technical detail of the equipment he presumably had bought for the farm. Audrey, distracted, took a last look at her bag as Michael placed it on the back seat, realizing she wouldn't have a chance to hand pump on the way if she was sitting in front.

Increasingly, she was distracted by the mounting fullness in her breasts and nervous about leaking, but he had her full attention when he started talking about pumping. With growing panic, she realized she was going to be full and uncomfortable while watching Michael demonstrate a piece of milking equipment he just bought. Sucking the teat of a docile cow, rhythmically - just the idea made her head hurt.

"Uh-huh, " she mumbled under her breath, glancing over at the picture.

Then she sat up straight, suddenly aware that she should have doubled up on the bras. It's too late now. When she realized he was asking a question and she was getting paid, Audrey fumbled a reply.

"Uhh, no, not really. Not like that. That looks like industrial strength. Nothing like I would have at home." She swallowed, realizing she shouldn't have had anything at home, hoping he didn't notice the slip.

"But I'm sure it's good for what you need on a farm. And I'm a fast learner if you need help with set up or anything like that."

She shifted in the passenger seat a bit, trying to steal a glance at her own chest. All the talk of milking, she realized, was causing a letdown to begin. She reddened, feeling mortified to have wet spots on her t-shirt while sitting in the car with her boss.

Audrey crossed her arms instead, hoping the drive went quickly and she could steal a few minutes to pump when they arrived. Cars flashed past as they sped up, Michael confidently driving above the speed limit on the familiar route he took every week to the farm. It had become his luxury, his getaway from the city, to spend time with his producers.

Michael looked over at his new passenger, a smile playing across his face briefly, satisfied.

He'd been right.

He'd had a strong suspicion that Audrey was lactating. The frequent bathroom visits during service last night, the handbag that always looked a bit overstuffed, and the occasional wet spots on her tops. When she said that she didn't have a machine like that at home, he knew his hunch had been right. She would be perfect to add to the dairy farm.

"I'm glad you're a fast learner," he replied. "I'll show you how we set up Rosie and Penny on the new milkers first. They were our top producers before, but lately, their supply has been dwindling."

There was less traffic than he expected, and the gray cityscape and highways quickly gave way to narrow winding roads through lush green fields. It was a beautiful day, the sun peeking through the clouds, and the citrusy smell of pine needles in the air. As his caffeine buzz wore off, they rolled into the farm, right in front of a brand new barn he'd set up the previous year for the expanded milk production.

"Welcome to Stone Barns, Audrey" he announced, as the gravel crunched under the tires, his brakes squeaking slightly as he came to a stop right next to the massive double-door entrance to the barn.

Miles, his farm manager, arrived to greet them. Tall and well-built, he was a young man with a slow but sincere smile. His tight, tan denim pants and faded red plaid shirt give him a look beyond his years. Michael had brought him in from a larger hucow facility on the west coast, and he had been excellent. As he started to speak, he took off the baseball cap and tousled his surprisingly long hair.

"Good morning Ms. Audrey, Mr. Michael, sir", he said, "I've started setting up the milkers. Rosie is feeling ill today, so she is resting, but you can inspect Penny if you would like."

"Unfortunately, milk production has been down" he said ruefully, his eyes brightening as Audrey got out of the car. The experienced farmhand unabashedly sized up her generous breasts.

"Have you much experience with milk production?" he asked her.

Audrey looked around, trying to take everything in, but the only thought on her mind was finding a place to use her hand pump. She needed a little relief before she could dive into the work Michael had in mind.

"Oh.. hi," she replied, startled that they already knew she was coming. She knew that look - maybe they didn't get a lot of women at the farm, she thought to herself. She held back an eye roll as well as the urge to check if she was leaking.

"No, none. But, as I said to Michael I'm a quick learner and I'm happy to do anything to help."

She turned away from him and towards Michael.

"It's a really beautiful barn, looks like you did a lot of work on it. I can't wait to help you, and meet....umm...Penny and the other one. I just need to make a quick stop in the ladies' room." She hugged the bag to her chest, "Long ride, ya know. And then I'm all set to go!" She finished brightly, hoping the urgency in her tone was well disguised.

Audrey felt heat and pressure starting to build in her chest, verging on discomfort, and knew the only way to make it go away is to use the pump. The hand pump wasn't great, but it was better than nothing. Going on 12 hours since she had last pumped, she remembered the misery that awaited if she went on much longer.

Six weeks ago, she had read about the supply and demand principle and just stopped pumping cold turkey... but it didn't work. The doctor said she was just a "hyper-lactater" and would just have to wait for my body to figure it out. Waiting hadn't worked yet, though.

She stood quietly with my bag clutched to my chest, waiting for either of the men to direct her to a bathroom. Anywhere to pump.

"Bathrooms inside the barn!" Michael enthusiastically pointed to the long white building in front of them. It's a spotless facility, and his perfectionist tendencies were fully satisfied as he made it to the best hucow facility in the world. Calling it a barn was almost embarrassing to him.

"Why don't we go inside, and I can show you where the ladies' room is there" he said gently, cupping her elbow, noting her hesitation as he guided her patiently towards the entrance as Audrey clutched her bag nervously.

It had been hard starting this restaurant and the farm, financially. None of Michael's friends or family had been willing to invest in him, and he'd gone from bank to bank, scrounging for the first few loans to start it up. It gave him an immense sense of pleasure to see his employees and staff succeed, and he was humbled by the hard work they had put in. It had become his life's work. He just... didn't have anyone to share it with, from all the hours he'd put in.

"Don't worry, Audrey", his voice tender, feeling the slight trembling in her step as they walked toward the building. "You'll get to know the other girls too; Penny and Rosie are very sweet, and they really love being here. We really believe that happy and satisfied producers make the best milk."

Michael pushed open the door, and the cold bone-dry air instantly hit them. He kept it cool to help with the milk production, but also helped the girls stay lactating longer. The stalls were up ahead, but before they went in, he pointed her to the bathroom door on the right.

"I'll be out here, Audrey. Take your time" he said, as he walked down the aisle in the middle, leaving her at the bathroom door. He smiled when he spotted Penny, with #21 on her stall. She was a redhead with pale skin, and tiny freckles covering her naked body. She was sitting quite comfortably on one of the new milking chairs. The chairs supported her body horizontally, as most of her body weight was being supported by the shoulders and waist, giving her face a hole to look through much like a massage table.

There were opposable supports for her arms and legs. Penny's position looked almost as if she was ready to take it doggy style with her ass jutting out. But it was her breasts that stole the show. Each enlarged breast has a silicone suction cup attached, covering it, the nipple drawn in, pumping the pale white milk free through a tubing leading down the side of the middle walkway.

Audrey called out as she entered the bathroom. "I'll be right back, I can't wait to meet them, I just have to make a quick stop first. And I know you, Michael, even just from the restaurant. You take a lot of care in everything you do. I'm sure in this too."

She quickly closed the bathroom door behind her, practically shaking with her need to pump. She sat in the small chair, freeing out one of her heavy swollen breasts, pulling on the nipple for a few moments so that the pump would work better. The hand pump was cold and she shivers as she places it over her breast, thinking about how impressive the farm is. Michael must do pretty well at the restaurant to afford a farm like this, she thought to herself.

A mere five minutes later, she'd already hand-pumped five ounces of milk with her hand pump. She sighed, dumping it out into the washbasin, and went to grab more pads from her bag. Audrey gripped the sides of the washbasin when she realized in a panic that in her rush to leave the house, she'd left the absorbent nipple pads at home. There was no way she wouldn't leak. She ran her hands through her unruly brown hair, cleaning everything as best as she could.

"I'll just layer and try to take breaks... and not face anyone head-on" she announced to herself in the mirror.

As she unlocked the door, she spotted Michael down the barn a bit, walking quickly towards him, passing by mostly empty, but spotlessly clean stalls. Then she noticed one with industrial equipment, a stainless steel milker, but she wasn't prepared for what she saw next.

"Michael! That's...there's a woman..." she began, but stopped, completely mesmerized. A gorgeous woman, completely naked, but by the looks of it, very comfortable, with her breasts attached to suction cups. Her nipples pulled in, following the milk in the tubes, being pumped and drawn. Her body shuddered as each powerful pull made her tense and then relaxed again on the milking chair. Audrey's eyes are drawn hypnotically to the spectacle of a woman's inch-long nipples being squeezed and released to the deep sound of a powerful pump.

Audrey's body reacted involuntarily, she could feel it but not stop it. Her still overfull breasts let down, and with no place to go, leaked quickly through my bra and shirt. She didn't have to look down to know what happened. She turned quickly to walk away, not even sure where she was headed.

litguy444
litguy444
100 Followers
12