Farmer Frannie the Family Fanny Ch. 05 - Finale

Story Info
Don't skip to the end, read chapter 1-4 first.
2.5k words
4.32
12.4k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

As we ate breakfast on Gert's final day with us, she and Dad had a chat. He said, "I saw your family only has two tractors and one hay wagon. Your small tractor is pretty old too. We have three good tractors and three wagons, but really only need two of each. Since your family has five young men and seven young women, and we could use another hand or two, I was thinking maybe we could make some kind of deal."

"I know your sons here aren't old enough to date yet, otherwise I'd suggest matching them with some of our girls. A few men could come help you out for a week or two here and there."

"Actually, Gert, I was thinking of something else. Do you think maybe I could foster a few of them? Have two or three of your family live here with us, and be part of our family? We'll have a bedroom open once my oldest boys get married, and I'll let you borrow a tractor and wagon whenever you want?"

"That sounds like a good idea. I think they'll like it too. Four brothers sharing two bedrooms and seven sisters in three others causes lots of arguments. Let's go talk to them about it." Dad and Gert walked out to his truck.

In our part of the country, when adult brothers or sisters married other people but stayed together in the same house, their children were treated as siblings. Regardless of which woman birthed them or who their father was, all the boys raised together in one house were 'brothers' and all the girls were 'sisters', instead of cousins. That made describing family relationships a lot easier and seemed to make families closer. 'Brothers' were more willing to help each other than 'cousins'. The adults were still 'Mom and Dad' and 'auntie and uncle', though.

Dad brought home Fran and three of the Holmes girls. I was very surprised when Fran angrily told Dad to leave his boots on the porch instead of tracking mud into the kitchen, and he meekly apologized. The Patron was the undisputed boss of the family any time work needed to be done in the fields or barn, but the Matron was Queen of the house.

Dad told us, "Boys, welcome Linda, Beth, and Holly to the family. Linda and I are dating. She's only 19, but her Patron approved and I got special permission from the Alderman."

I knew about 'special permission.' If a girl got pregnant before she was old enough to date, sometimes her partner could get permission to marry her after he got out of jail. I was pretty sure Dad didn't even know who Linda was until today, so her boyfriend must have left her. She was kind of pretty, and I doubted she'd date a man so old if she had a choice.

Dad continued, "Beth and Holly are your new sisters. They'll have Jim and Joe's room, until your brothers move back to finish their dating. For a few months, they'll need to share a room with Fran. They're good girls, so treat them right. No incest and be nice to them. Linda and Beth will help with milking and other barn chores. Holly is only 18, so she'll mostly take care of the chickens and help Fran with the house.

More good news for Fran and the boys. Linda will give you blowjobs to help with your sex needs, so you won't need to do Fran's butt so much." I wasn't sure if I was happy about that or not. Getting sucked by an attractive young woman like Linda would be great, but my little sister's ass had made me the happiest I'd ever been.

He added, "One other thing. This is a family secret. No word of this can ever leave the house, understand?" We all nodded.

"As a special treat, because she can't get MORE pregnant, at night Linda will let John and Jake in her pussy until the baby makes her belly too big." Linda's smile was nearly as large as mine and John's were, but Fran looked jealous. "As a reward for keeping the secret, either Jake or John will lick Fran, Beth, and Holly every night too. Agreed?"

"WOO! YES! YEAH! YESSSS!"

"Good. Come help me set up for fertilizing the corn tomorrow, boys. Girls, make some lunch and bring it to us in the pump shed at noon."

-

At noon Dad, John, and I sat on the upper bench in the pump shed waiting for the girls to bring us lunch. We'd slid our pants and underwear down as usual. Fran carried in napkins and a stack of bowls and spoons. Linda brought in a small kettle of soup, Beth was carrying a pie and a jug of lemonade, and Holly had cups and a bag of sandwiches.

The former Holmes girls were surprised by our nude lower halves and the altered picnic table. Fran explained, "The Matron sits on the lower bench, so she can suck them while they eat. It saves a lot of time."

Linda commented, "That's a good idea! Our Dad should buy one for back at home."

Dad told her, "I'm your new Dad, and this is your new home. You can't buy 'em, I made it. I guess I could make another one."

Beth asked Dad, "We're fostered, so we're officially part of your family now, right?"

"Right. We're glad to have you, and the extra help."

Beth smiled and put a hand on the lower bench as she stared at John's crotch. "So, since we're family, we can give blowjobs now? I know Fran is Matron so we don't have to, but we can if we want?"

John, Dad, and I all rapidly replied. "Sure!" "Yeah!" "Of course!"

"Great!" She sat on the lower bench and leaned forward toward John's crotch, then Linda sat opposite Dad.

I was happily surprised when Holly sat in front of me. She was only 18, like Fran. I felt her hands on my thighs as she said, "I haven't tried it before. I hope you like it." Feeling her warm, wet, rough tongue on the head of my dick was even better than the bowl of Fran's excellent chicken dumpling soup. She held my shaft tightly in her hand and didn't move it, but the way she licked and circled the rim of my cockhead with her tongue felt AMAZING. I stopped eating and closed my eyes as I savored the wonderful sensations. John and Dad climaxed and unloaded within a few minutes, but Holly had me close to orgasm for what felt like a very long time.

Fran instructed, "Holly, you need to stroke his shaft to make him finish, either that or swallow the tip of it."

Holly did both, gulping me into her mouth and taking the head in her throat as she started stroking the bit of shaft that wouldn't fit past her lips. I exploded in seconds and pumped out more semen that I ever had in one load before. Holly wasn't expecting it and started coughing as I pulled out of her mouth. I quickly apologized, "Sorry, Holly. Are you okay?"

After coughing a few more times she explained, "I can breathe and stuff, it was just a surprise. It felt really weird, with something hot and wet in my throat without feeling it in my mouth first. I'm okay."

I smiled and rested a hand on her shoulder. "You're much more than okay! That was GREAT! Thank you!" She smiled back at me and looked deeply into my eyes.

As we men were finishing our food, Fran asked, "Since the other girls blew you and you only get it once at lunch, I guess nobody wants my butt?" She sounded disappointed.

Dad smiled at her and said, "It's only noon and the next thing we need to do is milking at five. I think we have time, right boys?"

"Sure!" "Yeah!"

Dad walked behind her and slid into her asshole. Holly held my hand as we watched. I noticed her gripping my fingers tighter and tighter as Dad got close to cumming. She moved my hand between her legs, then I started rubbing her through her skirt. I liked the feel of her slit and the soft skin around it. John took his turn in Fran's butt after Dad did, and I kept up the rubbing as Holly stared.

After zipping up, Dad cleared his throat and told us, "No puttin' your fingers or dicks in the girls' pussies, but there's nothin' wrong in playing with each other where the family can see, like civilized folk. Just don't hide it, and don't ever do incest or share a bed. And don't force anybody if they say 'no'."

Holly's orgasm started as I said, "Of course, Dad." I held her as her body spasmed, so she wouldn't fall off the bench. She looked in my eyes with a big smile on her face and said, "I love you." The smile faded when I let go of her and replied, "The blowjob was great. Thanks."

Fran asked me, "Want my butt too, Jake?"

I moved behind her and put my hands on her hips. As my pecker slowly entered my favorite place in the world, I declared, "Always!"

-

For several years life generally continued on with no major surprises. Farming is a lot of hard work, but Dad, John, and I were mostly happy, since we had four young ladies willing to pleasure us multiple times a day. They were at least mostly happy too. Dad married Linda after my new brother Jeremy was born.

One night Dad and Linda had a quiet talk with me and John in the machine shed. Dad was quite ashamed, but said his age was slowing him down. He was quite embarrassed that he was only able to have sex once a day, and sometimes not even every day. To make it up to Linda, he'd let her do intercourse with John and I twice a week each. We weren't married yet, but my brother and I started getting pussy regularly. It felt great, but not quite as good as Frannie's butt. I enjoyed it a lot though.

My older brothers Jim and Joe started a new farm together with their wives four parishes to the north. They called often to report the latest on their children and farm, and we visited them a few times a year since it was only a two-hour drive.

I'd had a crush on a lady Andrea that lived near us, but when it was matching time she chose another guy. I was so smitten with Fran's ass that few other girls got more than a glance or two from me. Despite twice daily blowjobs, Linda's nicely bare slit, and Fran's excellent butt; at 24 years old I still hadn't been matched. In another year I'd become a spinster.

Worse yet, Fran and her match Elias started dating. Holly, Beth, and Linda all gave good blowjobs, but I dearly missed Fran's wonderful butt. It was very difficult for me to be friendly to Elias, until he told me, "I'm dating Frannie, so I'm the only one who gets her pussy, but she's still the family Matron. I don't mind if you keep having fun with her ass."

"You're sure?"

"Of course! She still needs to satisfy the unmarried men's needs. How about I share her with you tonight?"

Fran and I thought that was an excellent idea. Elias laid on the bed on his back with Fran atop him. As he slid his condom-wrapped dick into her pussy, he said, "Do you mind if he does your butt while we screw, or do you want to wait until we're done?"

Fran smiled naughtily. "I've always wanted to try two at once! Give it to me, Jake!" I thrust into her ass and was overjoyed. With Elias' cock in her pussy, her ass felt even tighter!

"SO GOOD! It's amazing, Fran! Thanks so much, Elias!"

Elias and I gave her four or five orgasms by the time we left three loads each in her rectum and the condoms. Over the next several days, John and I took turns in her butt as she fucked him. On Friday John had done her rump first, and I was about to take my turn. Fran pulled the condom off Elias and suddenly looked terribly sad. She held up a fresh condom and said, "This is the last one in the box. 50 gone, so we move to his place tomorrow."

-

When Fran left the house, Beth became Matron. We had the usual ceremony and a nice time licking her and getting extra blowjobs to celebrate. Within days, I had asked the other girls if they would let me try their asses, but none of them were willing.

Two months after they moved, Fran called me. She worriedly said, "Jake, I'm in trouble! I'm a 99er now! Elias broke up with me and we only had four condoms left! I'm pregnant, too! What am I gonna do?"

"You know you're always welcome here. Come home, and we'll help you."

"But I'll be so humiliated! He's the one who ran off, but it will look like my new family kicked me out for being a 99'er!"

"Take it easy. We'll figure something out. You and the baby will be okay. But I thought Elias was a nice guy. Why did he leave?"

"He ran off when he found out. Jake, I'm not sure how to tell you this. I um... I... went to the doctor, and he says the baby is yours. Some of your cum must have got in me after you did my butt. In half a year, I'm gonna give birth to your daughter!"

"Well, at least it's not incest. Since you're with the Rollins family now, you're not my sister anymore."

"Yeah, thank the Gods it's not incest!"

I finally had the situation and bravery to ask the question I'd wanted to ask for years. "Uh, Frannie, will you date me?"

"You would do that? You'd save me, and date me even though I'm a 99'er now?"

"Of course! I love you!"

"You're such a wonderful man! I love you so much!"

"We can have our first date tonight, and plan for the wedding once our daughter is born."

"You're already sure you want to marry me?"

"I've been sure since the day you became Matron, the first time you let me in your butt, out in the pump shed."

"You wanted to marry me when I was your sister! Eeeew!"

"But we're not related now, so it's okay. I love you so much! Please come home?"

"I'll see you at supper time. I love you too!"

-

That night Frannie was willing to give me a blowjob. She put some honey on my cock and found she liked doing it. I experimented and enjoyed the combined flavor of honey and her pussy juice too.

We fell into a new routine of 69 with honey, sex, then anal every night. I dearly love my wife and our four children.

We were very sad when Dad passed away from a heart attack a year after our wedding.

On the bright side, I'm family patron now. I can't wait until our three pretty daughters become young women.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers