Farmer Pt. 09

Story Info
Part 09. Black keys freeing from the shackles of marriage.
12.3k words
4.56
9k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers

FARMER Pt.9

Part 09. Black keys freeing from the shackles of marriage

Special thanks to the Literotica member for editing assistance and excellent creative

input. Thanks to the efforts of merrySM, new colors have appeared in this story.

Walking past Mary's room, Joseph calmed down - it was dark in the window and most likely the woman was asleep. It was not the man's plans to be exposed. His companion held the keycard to the detector and the lock clicked, allowing Elena and a tall black man into the small motel room. Once outside the door, both of them intertwined in a hot embrace and Joseph's lips hungrily dug into the young woman's white neck.

The day before, standing under the garden stairs in the courtyard of her house, Joseph only dreamed of touching the white buttocks of the young housewife who stood above him in an attempt to reach the tree branch. Several days had passed and now this flirtatious white woman stood with her back against the wall of her apartment in a small motel and returned the kisses of a man whose mistress might have slept outside the wall of her room. Two hundred miles behind, her house was left with a baby in the arms of Elena's mother, her husband rushed between firms, fulfilling numerous orders of clients, and only she was not burdened with worries that evening, and it was her breasts oozing drops of milk under the black palms of a black giant ...

Without lifting his lips from the white neck of the young woman, Joseph hastily opened her thin blouse and, devoid of a bra, two white hemispheres rolled out towards the male, bursting with heat. Grasping his muscular neck with her arms, Elena obediently yielded to the onslaught, and bending down in her lower back allowed his greedy lips to slide onto her breasts, sagging with the weight of milk, and shuddered when rough fingers squeezed one of the nipples to pain.

- "What are you doing? What are you doing with a woman nursing a nursing baby? Let me free my breasts for a few minutes. I am ashamed". She whispered these words, but there was nothing in them except vulgar coquetry and a desire to further arouse the black man's sexual fantasy. The lessons that she learned from the shameless Nigerian in affection led her unmistakably along the path of vice, where her insatiable thirst for pleasure lost any boundaries. And when, for these pleasures, the young mother faced a dilemma in choosing preferences between her own little daughter and the perverted fantasies of a wild animal. She did not hesitate to put at the beast's disposal not only nipples wrinkled with desire, but her milk-filled breasts energizing this tireless sex machine.

Reveling in the mirage of victory over her mature red-haired rival, Elena lifted one of her breasts with her own palm and stroked the back of the head, of the man's head, which clung to her oozing nipple. Shamelessly and submissively, she put her foot aside when someone else's hand lifted the hem of her summer dress, and she moaned softly when strong fingers roughly parted her luscious labia and burst into the narrow tunnel of the vagina awaiting guests.

In the interweaving of black and white bodies, there was no room left for fragments of a man's clothes or for a sundress and a woman's underwear. And after a few minutes, stepping over the clothes scattered on the floor and not opening their arms, the tangle of naked bodies approached the edge of the bed, where a loud creak of the mattress heralded the end of the foreplay phase in the relationship between the seasonal worker and the young housewife.

Elena, overturned supine, lay on her back and her legs, wide apart and bent at the knees, rested on the floor, openly showing Joseph a young married pussy to which a juicy triangle of pubis covered with rings of brown hair descended. White breasts sagged to the sides and large pink areolas lined the brown cherries of sucked, petrified nipples. The white belly, which did not regain its relief after a recent pregnancy, was delightfully shameless and beckoned to a man standing in front of the bed and whose thick phallus was trembling with excitement.

- "Wow! As I can see, my friend Bisoye has good taste." With these words, Joseph knelt between these outstretched white legs and put his hand on her pubis, which had slightly replenished after giving birth. Leaning over to the open labia, he clasped this bud of flesh with his lips and the woman's body trembled from the touch of the tongue, dissecting the tender flesh from the base to the top, topped with a large olive, swollen with excitement.

- "Are you jealous of me to Bisoye? It is your own fault - you have never been interested in me." Raising herself on her elbows, Elena gazed with hazy eyes at the head protruding above her pubis and her hips swayed, responding to every movement of her tongue, licking the sticky walls of her pussy, which had given birth but retained its elasticity. "Don't be jealous of me. I will now prove to you that your friend did not find the most delicious corners in me,"- with these words, she threw her hand forward and clasped the black back of her head with force pressed Joseph's face to the blazing heat of the vagina. Her face acquired the expression of a predator, who immediately fell on her back in a spasm of pleasure, receiving in response to her initiative a precise blow with her tongue on the olive of the ripe clitoris.

Joseph enjoyed his power over the young white body and his rough tongue prepared this young mare for the test, where her husband was never meant to be an examiner. Getting up from his knees, he squeezed the curls of the blonde's hair with his fingers and the woman, warning the pain, got up and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't have to explain anything. A heavy black phallus swayed right in front of her face and she had been waiting for this moment all evening.

"You're the first man to whom I give my throat. But please be careful." Elena met the eyes of Joseph standing over her, and smiling at him with the smile of a whore, she added, - "My husband and Bisoye will not forgive you if I choke on your sperm." Without leaving the sight of the black giant's face, she grasped the man's scrotum with one hand with obvious pleasure, when the other hand squeezed the black thick shaft and her lips slipped from the tip of the dick-head, swallowing deeper and deeper this weapon of seduction of white women.

For the first time that evening, Joseph tasted the milk of a white woman, and for the first time he sucked this hot milk, rhythmically squeezing sagging young breasts. And it was completely unimaginable to feel when his cock, licked and caressed with a gentle tongue, passed through the woman's mouth and was squeezed by her larynx. The long-term instinct of a fucker, who knew the tightness of young and not spoiled vaginas by strangers, instinctively reacted to the tight grip of the female larynx. Grabbing the victim by the head and losing control of himself, Joseph turned this innocent affection into into an act of triumph of power. His black cock fucked Elena's narrow larynx the way a wild orangutan defiles young girls lost in the forest in the jungles of Asia. Deprived of a chance to breathe and paralyzed by the strength to resist, Elena's body went limp and losing consciousness, she slipped out of the iron embrace at the last moment. And therefore a stream of sperm shot not into the victim's throat, but into her face, flowing sticky rivulets to the chin and cheeks.

After such an unusual and vulgar intercourse with a black male, Elena lay across the bed breathing heavily and profuse sweat streaming down her body.The man lay next to her, clasping her by the shoulders and affectionately stroking the matted blonde hair and repeatedly touched his lips to her wet and salty eyes from tears. It took at least 30-40 minutes before the woman, exhausted and shocked by the experience, opened her eyes.

They lay tightly hugged on crumpled sheets, and only the reflection of the terrace lantern swaying in the wind revived the silence in the small room, outlining on the carpet floor with an intricate pattern of play of light and shadows. The crude sexual arousal was hopelessly extinguished and was replaced by a sentimental scene of only bodily intimacy. Feeling guilty, the man did not dare to say anything, while the woman's body found for itself an associative position of protection, where her head lay on the man's shoulder, and his hands covered her shoulders with a reliable ring.

-"Joseph, get me some water. And please turn on the air conditioner." These were the first phrases that Elena uttered after the events. Not surprisingly, the man immediately tried to surround her with care. Mentally scolding himself for his bewilderment, when even in a stuffy room he did not realize to organize a life-giving coolness, Joseph carefully held Elena's hands with his palm, while sitting in bed she drank orange juice in small sips. Putting the empty glass on the bedside table, the man gently helped her comfortably sit on the pillows laid out in a row, where, lying on her side, she suddenly smiled for the first time.

Many black men self-confidently believe that if one of them is rewarded by nature and his sexual characteristics have reached the size of the called "phallus", then they can easily gain power over white female bodies. In these views, it is the phallus that guarantees success in sexual adventures and it is the phallus that dominates the consciousness of a white woman in those moments when she is defeated in protecting family values, which hide from prying eyes between her tightly compressed white legs. And as a result, only a black man can control and make decisions in any situation that may arise, including on the bed. Therefore, a complete surprise was the fact when Elena categorically destroyed all such ideas about white women.

- "Why are you laughing?" - Joseph looked in bewilderment at the woman lying next to him. But she was in no hurry to answer. Moreover, right before the eyes of the confused man, the woman was transformed. There was a sparkle in her eyes, her features changed, an ironic smile touched the corners of her lips, and even her naked body seemed to come to life, exuding warmth and play of light and shadows on her dazzling white skin. At the same time, it was obvious that she sees the confusion of a man lying next to her, which is why her very first movements suddenly exuded unexpected shades of authority and confidence.

Raising herself up on one elbow, Elena bent over the recumbent Joseph and her hand rested on his poorly shaven black cheek. Thin fingers gently glided over the man's face and froze on his lips, smoothly slipped onto his neck, where, repeating all the curves in motion, froze among the thin rings of hair on his chest.

-"Maybe I'm an idiot. But you gave me an unforgettable experience." The slight wheezing in her whisper betrayed genuine excitement. "And I am happy that now you have no doubt that I was able to save for you the corner where you were the first man in my life today." Having uttered this phrase, she smiled slyly and, holding back her laughter, added, "I hope you are not upset that being the first you did not become my last man in this corner?"

Both laughed for the first time in a long time at the joke. Joseph tried to raise himself up to meet Elena, but Elena stopped him with a gentle motion of her hand and shook her head.

- "These days I desperately wanted to feel your power. I looked into the neighboring yard dozens of times and wanted to be raped by you. Yes, to be raped. Don't be offended by Bisoye. Without sex with him, I would not have been able to understand that I need you. Without my nipples in his lips, a perverse desire could not be born in me to give you the right to suck milk from my breasts." Unfamiliar vibrations appeared in the woman's voice. She bent even lower over Joseph's face, and her white breasts descended on his black breasts. Suddenly, the man felt a warm palm gently lay on his relaxed cock and the smooth movements of caress from this palm combined with a guttural vibration in a woman's whisper.

- "I've imagined hundreds of times how you break into our house. How you throw me to the floor. And how you drown me in the mud of shame and perversion under the blows of your black cock in my married white pussy. This desire drove me crazy. The desire to feel that for the highest delight your thick black phallus needs a young married pussy .... My tight pussy." Elena whispered these words. And in the stream of these words, a fire of sexual lust flared up in her eyes, with which she intoxicated the black man lying under her, whose phallus after her every word was filled with weight and irresistible force. The tender caresses of the palm had dried up and now the thin fingers with the wedding ring could hardly keep this power in obedience.

"Have you ever been to a livestock farm? Although I am afraid to be mistaken in asking this question." And when the man shook his head, an unfamiliar spark flashed in Elena's eyes, and she explained the reason.

"I was on the farm several times. And I saw how a bull inseminates cows. I saw how heavy eggs of a bull sway in a huge scrotum and how cows dutifully endure while he crushes them with his huge phallus. And I saw how shivers run through the cow's body when she takes a cascade of bull sperm." Elena breathed out in the hot stream the words and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. Suddenly, she pulled away from the man and now lay on her back, throwing her swears high behind her head.

-"Joseph, I am obedient to you - be my bull. I am not a cow and I will not stand. Otherwise, inseminate me." Shamelessly and frankly, the woman spread her legs wide and squeezed the man's hand in anticipation. Her whisper, the meaning of the words spoken, this frank posture and the nipples of her breasts, frozen in anticipation, destroyed the last barriers that bound Joseph. Extinct passion exploded with renewed vigor. Before him lay a young white woman, one of those whose bodies aroused his primal instincts. Before him was a white female body that provoked black men on the streets and beaches to want to drown their tender pussies in the mud of perverted caresses. Before him was a white body with which he could perform the most insane actions. And the sight of this white body, like a magnet, attracted a black man who had reincarnated into a dirty wild animal to the shamelessly scattered legs.

The muscles under the black skin began to move, and a huge mass of these muscles collapsed on the woman. Sitting between her legs, Joseph put his hand on the silk thickets of the pubis and with his other hand slowly directed the swollen cock-head towards the target. He enjoyed the scene where the black phallus parted the tender labia. Like the black piston of a huge machine, slowly disappeared inch by inch into the hot pussy of a married white woman. He felt the tremor of the pubis responding to the moment when his cock-head stuck into the bottom of this narrow tunnel. B ut this could not be an obstacle for the animal, which craved the kind of destruction. His phallus continued to move, stretching her husband's invaluable pussy and with every next inch the trembling of the pubis became more distinct and stronger. The woman screamed when the last inch penetrated her with a powerful push and the black scrotum, like a curtain on the stage of a theater, hid the picture of her open labia.

Leaning on his elbows, and cutting off the helpless woman's groans with lips that sealed her mouth, Joseph immobilized the victim with his palms on her shoulders and the black mountain of muscles began to move. No, he did not destroy her fragile belly with heavy blows. With Jesuit torture, he slowly pulled this giant piston out of her tight cunt, but as soon as a sigh of relief lifted her breasts, this instrument of violence again descended into the depths of the trembling cunt and again stretched it to the limit. Time after time the piston slid smoothly, washed by the abundant juices of a white cunt, and time after time under his lips the mouth of a woman who was being fucked by a bull opened in a silent scream. The minutes passed painfully, but in a single rhythm the phallus of the bull moved and in this single rhythm the woman vibrated under the animal mad with sexual desire.

The screams that Joseph's lips had been holding back in the beginning now merged into a groan that constantly vibrated and it was not a groan of pain. It was a groan of anticipation and a groan of a growing stream of unsatisfied pleasure. Women's hands no longer lay on the sheets, and small clenched fists continuously beat on the man's back, wanting to hasten the final of these Jesuit torments. But the black bull conscientiously performed his work, slowly rising higher and higher in the acuteness of his sensations and his dominance over the victim spread under him. And only when the bull reached the peak of its readiness to inseminate the next queen, the restraining barrier collapsed.

Being at the exit from the young vagina under the highly- raised black buttocks, the phallus of the black animal froze for several long seconds, after which the buttocks trembled and a crushing blow tore the young married pussy with a crushing force. Freed from Joseph's lips, the woman turned her head and squeezed the edge of the pillow with her teeth, when the subsequent 3-4 short blows of the thick phallus completed the started execution. Having pierced the hard flesh at the bottom of the pussy with a massive dick-head, this phallus trembled and the portions of sperm one after another filled the female womb. A lingering bestial cry of pleasure tore the dense fabric of the pillow and convulsively twitching several times the white female body froze in immobility. The pillow fell to the floor and Joseph fell flat next to Elena.

The bull exemplarily completed his noble job of inseminating another hungry pussy.

* * *

With her legs tucked under her, Mary was sitting quietly in bed. The evening was sultry and hot. The air conditioner in the room was clearly not doing its job. Therefore, getting out of the shower, the woman tightly closed the curtains on the window and completely naked settled down between the pillows at the head of the bed. She calmed down a bit and tried to drive the thoughts of Joseph away from her. But ashamed of her own weakness, she sometimes could not stand this silence and pressed her ear to the thin partition between the two rooms. Several times she heard male and female voices and the creak of a movable bed. And the red-haired woman clearly understood that she had no chance of making a mistake.

- "Who's there?" - a soft knock on the door frightened Mary. But when she heard Bisoye's voice and saw him entering her room, she sighed with relief, but noted with annoyance her own negligence. The door, not locked in emotions, was the reason for the appearance of a guest when she least wanted to see someone. The man's appearance was clearly beyond the bounds of decency - they were not familiar for such familiarity. But the ambiguity of the situation was that they had seen each other more than once near the house of the Farmer, who organized the entire trip, so the woman said nothing.

-"I think today is not your best day. I have problems too. Therefore, I thought that my visit would improve our mood if we correctly find an interesting topic for both. " The man accompanied this continuous stream of words with very expressive facial expressions, and the concise tone of voice was also chosen correctly.

nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers