Farmer Pt. 10

Story Info
Part 10. Examination for the status of a white mare.
11.8k words
4.36
11.8k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaden
nadiaden
155 Followers

FARMER Pt.10

Part 10. Examination for the status of a white mare.

Special thanks to the Literotica member for editing assistance and excellent creative input. Thanks to the efforts of merrySM, new colors have appeared in this story.

Elena was awakened by loud snoring. For some time she struggled with sleep, but could not stand it and opened her eyes. The light from the terrace lantern ran across the floor from the window to her bed and dimly illuminated the room in the dusk of the approaching morning. Joseph snored in an uncomfortable position, and his head was thrown high above the pillow under his neck. Whispering affectionate words, the woman gently pulled the pillow up, but the lying man only muttered something angrily in his sleep and turned on his side. However, it helped her put the pillow back in place and the snoring subsided.

The young woman again covered herself with the sheet and tried to sleep, but now these attempts were in vain. Among other things, she began to feel pain in her chest more and more clearly and this finally freed her from sleep. Sliding her hand over her breasts, Elena felt their heat, and these two vessels filled with milk responded with a wave of lingering pain, reflected in the nipples bitten by the black male. Carried away by love pranks, she had not pumped milk from her breasts the day before, and now it could threaten her with big health problems. Mentally scolding her for her indiscretion, the woman got out of bed and went to the closet and quietly opened the door. Taking from the shelf and putting on a nightgown, which she did not need yesterday, Elena found a case with medical supplies and quietly went to the shower.

A soft knock on the door made Elena flinch. She froze at the door to the shower room, but the knock was repeated again. Perplexedly perplexed, the woman quietly walked to the window and looked out. What she saw made her body flinch with fear and she clearly felt cold sweat on her skin - Bisoye was standing on the terrace. Only now, the young white libertine realized that yesterday she clearly lost her head. Lust threw her into a desperate adventure in front of her lover and now the moment of reckoning has come. She imagined with horror, 'What will he do when he walks into the room and sees another man in her bed.' The knock was repeated again, and in despair she opened the door and tried to get ahead of the guest, going out to meet him on the terrace. It was a stupid idea and she was convinced of this when, pushing the woman aside, the Nigerian went inside. The noise woke Joseph up and now he was sitting on the bed, fighting a yawning and not understanding what was happening after sleep.

Ignoring the competitor, Bisoye looked at the frightened Elena and took her by the chin and asked her a question with a mocking mockery, "Honey, it seems to me that you ra ped my friend last night. Your husband may not approve of this. Are not you ashamed?"

-"I'll explain everything now. You misunderstood everything!" - Elena made a stupid attempt to justify herself.

-"I understood everything correctly. By the way, where is my girl in a hurry?" - the man looked at the case, which she continued to hold in her hands.

Elena was completely confused by everything that was happening. "Breasts.... Milk." She tried to find the right words. But this was not required. Stretching out his hand, the Nigerian painfully squeezed her left breast and, making sure that the guess was correct, pushed her to the shower door, "After all the manipulations, do not forget to take a shower."

Joseph came to his senses, and when the young woman left the room he tried to say something. But Bisoye stopped him with a movement of his hand, - "My friend, yesterday we understood each other correctly and I am glad that you did not refuse my gift."

The Nigerian bent down and picked up the transparent white panties from the floor and casually shoved them into the pocket of men's jeans lying on the chair. "This is your trophy. By the way, I hope this white girl doesn't disappoint you? And yet - have you figured out what to say to Mary?"

- "Damn it! I didn't think that the traditions of Nigeria allowed women to donate." Joseph accepted the suggested tone with a smile. But a second later, anxiety flashed across his face. - "Where is Mary? Yesterday I overused alcohol and I think I looked like a pig."

-"You're right about that! At first she fell into a rage. Then she started crying. I tried to calm her down, but she ran out of the restaurant. And I think she suffered all night." Now it was Bisoye's turn to lie. The cunning mind of the Nigerian told him that lying would bring him more deviants than truth. And in this he was right again. Such a false nobility embarrassed the simple-minded Joseph, and he looked meaningfully into the eyes of his friend.

-"I don't like being in debt. And I will not mind if you agree to satisfaction. I hope Mary will be a worthy compensation for your generosity." And the men smiled at each other the way accomplices who successfully rob a bank sometimes smile.

The men spoke softly, and Elena tried unsuccessfully to hear them, standing outside the door. Having emptied her breasts and dried her hands with a towel, she opened the shower curtains and stood under streams of warm water trying to calm the chaos of disordered thoughts. What she expected and what happened did not fit into a logical chain of events. The minutes passed slowly and she had no choice but to turn off the taps and put on a nightgown to open the shower door. The picture she saw plunged her into a stupor. Both black men lay on the white sheets of her bed and simultaneously turned as she stepped into the room.

- "WOW! Did our girl miss her boys?" Bisoye beckoned her with his finger, "Come to us, our young white mother. It was early morning and we had little time to sleep. Don't waste this chance. Lie down next."

"You're both crazy. I will never do that." Recoiling back, the woman rested her back against the wall.

- "No. You will do it and you will do it now. Joseph, please. Help her and bring our cute kitty here. Bisoye continued to smile, but now the fire of a hungry beast burned in his eyes.

As if paralyzed by this terrible proposal, Elena could not move and saw how the second black man got out of bed and slowly swayed closer to her. She tried to pull herself free, but in the next instant the strength left her, and the young body went limp as she was torn off the floor and she crouched in strong arms. Instinctively clasping the man's neck and closing her eyes, Elena felt herself being carried to the bed and sighed convulsively, feeling her back sinking onto the crumpled sheets.

- "Please let me go." A whisper of pleading escaped her lips, but palms pressed firmly against her shoulders against the pillow. -"Do not be afraid. Nobody will know anything. It's not scary. Now you will understand what it means for a young white woman to accept the caresses of two black males," Bisoye's quiet whisper paralyzed her protest and his hot lips wrapped around her left nipple.

- "No! No!" The white body curved on the bed, but then collapsed again on the sheets, when the nipple of the second breast was under the greedy lips. No, now it was not the lips of a depraved Nigerian. It was Joseph, whose sperm she had taken at night, put his hand on her belly and was now sucking the juice from her sagging breasts of a young mother.

-"Please, do not do that. You are not elcome". Elena tried to protest one last time, but when the hand of the second man fell on her pubis, this unsuccessful attempt finally disarmed her.

A submissive young woman lay on a wide bed, clutched in the grip of black male bodies and black palms smoothly glided over the delicate white body. At first, a hurricane of thoughts and desperate emotions raged in her thoughts, but minutes passed, and this chaos began to fade, giving way to the perception of previously unfamiliar sensations. Elena could not grasp the moment when the inevitable happened and she suddenly found with shame that her body refused to obey her and now lives its own life.

Thick lips tenderly but persistently caressed the tops of the juicy hemispheres, the tongues of men crushed and stroked large olives over the pink halos of saggy breasts, and the nipples swollen with excitement quivered with pleasure from the sharp pricks when the teeth of the merciless predators touched them. Step by inch, every inch of the female body took this devil's baton of submission, and now, following the white belly, passionately sagging in waves under the black palms, Elena's pubis rose towards the fingers penetrating through the thin curly hair. The young woman's thighs tensed as the palms of one or the other of the men fell over the bosom overgrown with sparse hair and her breathing stopped in anticipation when strong fingers parted her greedy labia. Now every time these uninvited guests penetrated her married pussy with a sharp push, Elena uttered a drawn-out moan of gratitude, and then vibrated to the beat of the sweet pain tearing her clitoris swollen from caresses.

Slowly but inevitably, the young woman accepted and merged into one with her fate to be a slave to two masters and with fierce delight submitted to this devilish magic. Yes, it was sorcery, enveloping in the triumph of vicious impunity and burning with a cry of insane desire, which tore open the young woman's womb and pushed her womb to enjoy streams of thick sticky semen.

-"Show us how you can take Joseph's cock again?" Bisoye whispered. And she growled like a lioness, answering this question with a raised pubis and shamelessly spreading her legs.

-"Show me how you let Bisoye suck your breast," Joseph's lips pressed to her ear. And she raised her white chest with her palm and clasping the Nigerian by the neck tried to fill his opened mouth with all the volume of this luxurious flesh.

-"You'll come home. How will you meet your husband?" With a predatory and depraved smile, Elena suddenly depicted on her face sinless naivety and immaculate purity, affectionately hugging one of the men, and tenderly kissing him on the lips, touching cheek to cheek to her imaginary spouse. A masterpiece of hypocrisy gave birth to a respectable housewife and defender of family values.

This morning formed a new union. Time passed quickly. And only after frankly vulgar caresses and licking by Elena of the black scrotums of her new owners, all three suddenly discovered that the morning had completely come into its own. They had to dress hastily, but for breakfast they each left for their own apartments.

* * *

Mary was woken up by the sound of a horn, a car driving past the motel. For some time she lay without opening her eyes, and consciousness slowly returned her to reality. The events of the past day and night were reflected on the cheeks of the red-haired woman with a bright blush and she did not dare to get out of bed. Finally, her eyelids fluttered and she sighed in relief. There was nothing in the room that reminded her of a guest who had left, but the crumpled bra on the floor and dried semen stains on the sheets implied inexorably that everything that had happened to her was not a play of erotic dreams. Leaning on her elbow, Mary picked up white panties from the floor and brought them to her face. The pungent specific smell left no chance to deny that on this bed she was mercilessly fucked and this was a logical continuation of her actions, ranging from casual acquaintance and intimate frankness with the Farmer and ending with regular pills on the eve of a secret trip to motel.

Sinking down on the pillow, Mary tried to cast aside the picture of memories of the past night and over and over again mentally tormented herself with reproaches and insulting epithets addressed to herself as an unfaithful wife. But there was no sincerity in these dialogues, and these hypocritical attempts at self-flagellation only revealed that obvious fact, the feelings of guilt or remorse were irrevocably extinguished. On the contrary, returning in memory to the events that had taken place, her body responded with a pleasant pain in the joints of the legs with which she grabbed the young bull, and her nipples began to tighten again in the memory of the lips that tormented her breasts.

Her hands slid over her mature but sexual body and she again responded to the echo of the experienced sensations. The only faint pain she tried to push away, and which reminded her of the most acute sensation she had ever experienced, was the pain that erupted from her clenched buttocks. For some time, the last drops of sincere shame allowed her to resist these memories, but even these drops evaporated when a confession burst out of her chest spontaneously into the echoing silence of an empty room, "Mary, don't lie to yourself. You got fucked in the ass and you were crying with pleasure! You were afraid and at the same time waiting for this event. Not Joseph but Bisoye fucked your ass, and the ecstasy of debauchery overshadowed the moments of the first pain. You made it!"

Frightened by her own thoughts and feeling a new wave of sexual excitement rolling through her body, Mary rose abruptly and, throwing the sheet back, dropped her legs to the floor. For several minutes she sat in silence with her eyes closed, clearly and shamelessly feeling the desire to spread her legs and take the cock of another black male. But when Joseph appeared in her fantasies after that, she instinctively felt how this giant spreads her buttocks with the thick phallus of a stallion, and how her asshole obediently awaits his invasion. In those seconds, she clearly realized that the loss of virginity by her ass had become for her the fetish that will now accompany her all her life. Now the thrill was pushing her to the edge, and running away from inevitability, the woman abruptly got up and swiftly went into the shower. The cold water should have sobered her up.

Coming out of the shower room and putting on a light sundress, Mary went out onto the terrace. She did not want to go to breakfast and leaning on the railing, she watched the waves, rhythmically rolling on the sandy beach. Joseph's footsteps behind her and the heavy palms that squeezed her shoulders echoed in her heart with delicious music, interrupting the agonizing expectation of which she did not want to admit. After the events that happened to her, her anger at this black giant dissolved and she accepted these hugs with a slight languor. Nevertheless, the upbringing of a respectable woman and female cunning suggested to her different rules of behavior. Demonstratively moving away from the man and displaying indignation on her face, Mary turned away from her lover and stepped across the threshold of her room. Yes, she did not close the door, and this was the trick that did not prevent the man from following her, and which allowed her to continue the show she had begun.

The man's sincere apologies and the woman's sly tears — everything was confused in the deserted motel room. Step by step, Mary allowed Joseph to earn his forgiveness, and only once did she flinch when Bisoye's name sounded. But the danger of exposure has passed by. Mary quickly realized that her night visitor had not betrayed their secrets and this fact resonated in her heart with fanfare of triumph. Responding to the man's insistence, Mary allowed him to hug her, and then her lips dutifully and eagerly witnessed their renewed union. The only thing that Mary did not allow herself was to submit to passion and reciprocate the lust of her lover. The faint pain in her ass reminded her of caution and the man resigned himself to the prospect of waiting for nightfall.

Yesterday morning, their whole company planned a trip around the neighborhood in Joseph's van, but that day Mary's plans changed. Complaining to her lover about fatigue and experienced emotions, she accompanied everyone to the car and when the car disappeared around the bend, she returned to her room. She soon became convinced that daytime sleep was not in her, and after some consideration, the decision to soak up the sun on the beach took priority. Taking a swimsuit and towels from the shelf, the woman left the room and after a few minutes her feet stepped onto the hot sand. Looking around the deserted coast, her gaze stopped on a chaise longue near one of the decorative basalt boulders that adorned this landscape and, throwing towels on the ledge of this stone, she hurried to the water. Affectionate waves and coolness turned out to be the medicine that was required after the experienced emotions, and slight fatigue after two hundred yards of leisurely swimming gave relaxation to the muscles and a pleasant weakness that imperceptibly closed her eyelids to the seeker of acute adventures.

- "Hello. How are you? Can we take a seat on your left?" A man's voice sounded over Mary's head, and forced her to open her eyes. Directly opposite her stood a black couple in which she easily recognized yesterday's neighbors on the beach and this made her flinch. Having become an unwitting witness to their shameless and hot sex last night, and now seeing both in front of her, the white woman was confused and only after a pause could she breathe out a return greeting.

- "Of course, there is more than enough space for everyone. Today is a wonderful day to relax by the ocean." Mary tried to smile and speak calmly, but her heart suddenly fluttered with alarm. She caught herself jealously evaluating the graceful and flexible figure of a young black beauty, who was a couple of inches taller than her and twenty years younger. And this rival comparison was clearly mutual - as could be seen by catching the hot breath of brown eyes on white thighs and breasts. In any case, this awkwardness took a matter of seconds and was soon forgotten.

The neighbors turned out to be a very pleasant and sociable couple. They swam noisily and played naughtily in the water, and returning to the sun loungers and lying in the sun often joked so witty that Mary could not help smiling. Word by word, the white woman was caught up in this unexpected encounter with Gloria and Bill. Although at first she was embarrassed by the significant age difference between her and these young people, this awkwardness quickly disappeared and communication took on a very familiar form. Paradoxically, when we first met in this motel, it turned out that all three live in the same city, and Gloria works at the plaza, adjacent to the one where Mary's company is located.

No one looked at the clock, and only the cool wind from the ocean reminded them that time passes very quickly. The company began to collect things and Mary took off the towels from the stone, intending to wash off the adhering sand from the body and change. Gloria had the same plans, and the two women chatted animatedly to the far end of the beach, where a women's changing room and showers were equipped in an impromptu gazebo.

Entering the dressing room, Mary was a little embarrassed when faced with the need to take off her swimsuit. Unlike Gloria, who quickly undressed and was now smiling ironically standing completely naked near the shower stalls, waiting for an older friend, the red-haired woman took a long time to choose a locker and put things on the shelves. In the end, this trick did not bring success and she had to submit to the circumstances, standing with her back to the black panther. Having finished all the preparations and taking towels with them, both women entered the nearby cabins and noisy jets of water spread over their bodies. After washing off the abundant shampoo from her hair, Mary reached out to touch the towel, but running her hand along the hook did not find it in place.

nadiaden
nadiaden
155 Followers