Farmhouse Loving

Story Info
He Boarded Their Horses.
5.1k words
4.42
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farm House Loving - He Boarded Their Horses

She stood in the farmhouse doorway, my corral and barn visible behind her shoulder. "You are a hard hearted son of a bitch, Ethan. I won't forget this."

After years of absence, I wondered why she had thought a visit would change anything between us.

Rising, I said, "Time to go, Martha." Out the door, I could see two foals chasing each other in the distant corral.

Her face a mask of bitterness, she turned to leave. Moments later, I watched the fancy car make dust on the way to the paved road.

A voice behind me said, "She is the hard hearted one, Ethan."

Beth slipped under my arm and I wrapped my fingers around her slender shoulder. "She has her mother's personality in a pretty package."

"If she knew I was here, the tongue would have been sharper."

Her hands were pulling me across the porch, heading us to the barn for chores. "Sticks and stones..."

Six months ago, Beth had shown up in a sick sounding old car. "Mr. Mitchell, a friend told me you board horses now and then. My mare is losing her stable and needs a new place. She will foal in a few months."

Everything about Beth was direct. Her grey-eyed gaze, her speech, her working horsewoman's clothes.

"Not very nice of your stable owner to oust a pregnant horse," I said.

"His wife is dying of cancer and they have to move to the city to be near the hospital."

"Sorry. Guess I shouldn't have said that. If you are willing to help, we ought to be able to handle your horse. There are only two others. I work this place by myself. Please call me Ethan."

"Thank you so much. I should have introduced myself. My name is Elizabeth Moore, but everyone calls me Beth."

I started for a handshake, but got a hug and a kiss on my cheek instead. Everything that followed was warm and fine. She and her mom were on their own, which accounted for the independence flashing in her eyes.

In the barn, we cleaned two stalls and tidied up.

"Will she try to break the trust?"

"Hard to say. She thinks she knows more than her lawyer. I told him that the last time he called and he laughed. "Not the first of my clients to think so. After a while they realize they are paying my high fees to repair self-inflicted damage."

"How did you leave it with him?"

"I told him she was a greedy bitch. She and my brothers and I are well off already from the settlement of the estate, and she can damn well wait for the trust to mature in ten years. My father put the real estate in a trust because he feared Martha was interested in high living."

"You work pretty hard for someone who says he is well off. If you are well off, does that mean you are able to marry me?" She stopped polishing tack and stared.

"You know the answer to that. What about a visit to the loft?"

We advanced toward each other, smiling. She gave me her feisty look and shook her head no.

"Too much homework."

I kept moving and she looked behind her for a place to escape. No luck. I took her in a fireman's carry, headed for the ladder.

"No! You are being bad, Ethan. I never should have asked you that question."

"Quiet. We need a talk."

"No! You are going to undress me, and then..."

I was off the ladder, moving toward the cozy nook she had made of pillows, blankets and hay.

"Please stop. You know what happens when we get close."

I let her feet reach the loft boards and began with the pretty striped blouse. Then the five button jeans...

"Oh, alright, you've got me horny as sin. But I'm going to tell Mom on you, and she will insist on dinner."

Beth's Mom had been madder than hell when she found the recently eighteen year old daughter in bed with the farmer taking care of her horse. That was just the first of a series of surprises that ended up with Maryann under me, screaming the climax she said no man had ever given her before. Afterwards, she sat up and said every time we had sex, I got to make dinner.

Naked, Beth punched my arm and jumped for the blanket arranged over a foot of hay. Watching the deliberate removal of my clothes, she waved her arms and wailed, "Taken in the loft! The poor girl, he wouldn't listen!" There was more, but the arrival of a big cock between her legs stopped the conversation.

Every time we did this, I made her wait while I absorbed the beauty of her naked body lying tense before me. The laughing eyes and tumbled hair. A long pink tongue, matched by stiff pink nipples and flat belly. The curly fuzz covering her sex with its generous lips and deep cleft.

"Are you satisfied yet?"

"You could have made me board her free if I'd known about her owner's charms." My finger reached out slowly to ride in the moist crease.

"You are torturing me. Look how hard he is, how angry at being made to wait." Her laugh echoed in the loft.

Instead of thrusting the big hard shaft forward, I collapsed on top for a long tender kiss, turning so she didn't have my weight on her.

"What's wrong? You get me up here for a quickie, and now no action?"

My big paw on her rump stilled the wiggling. "You know you are getting to me, don't you? I notice those glances. Have you decided whether sharing the farmer with your mother is going to work? You can't be bratty when he is doing both of you at the same time."

Out of patience, she held herself open and slid smoothly down with her little noise of appreciation. I'd had my share of women, but this young one was special. Incredible, taut body that was all woman all the time. Treating sex as a game. A laughing game until her body froze in great shaking orgasms and she sank to my chest, sniffling, kissing and moaning she loved me.

She squeezed and asked, "Which one are you going to marry? Who gets the first baby?"

Maryann had come looking for us and was peering over the top of the ladder. "Do I get to be part of that conversation?" Not waiting for an answer, she loosened the straps on her dress and let it drop. The body was taller than her daughter's, with more tan from time in her courtyard in what she called her reading hour. Liking the bareness, she seldom wore underwear in the summer anymore, especially since I had a habit of molesting the magnificent body every time I could lay a hand on her.

A place opened for Maryann and she folded in, accepting our kisses with small approving noises.

"He says he has money from the estate and can afford us."

Her mother felt my hand slip between her legs and closed her eyes. There were things to do this morning but my company was nicer. "Having money and deciding to spend it on us isn't the same thing. You are just starting college in the fall. There will be classmates. How can you be sure you want his child?"

I hummed approvingly and slipped my finger deeper inside. Her tongue found my lips.

"Is this fair? Until a moment ago, he was doing me."

Maryann turned toward the luscious young body and fastened on a fabulous pink nipple. I lifted a thigh carefully and slipped the long cock slowly into her wet sex. Maryann kept very still except for the teasing of the nipple. She released it and joined lips with Beth. For a long minute, the three bodies were quiet, enjoying the feel of each other and the rising heat of passion.

Maryann broke the moment by returning to her back, trapping my slippery cock against her leg.

"Since we are here, and in a good mood, let's talk about us."

Beth asked herself whether she was in a good mood or not. There seemed to be too many questions in her life right now. She had thought boarding the horse with him would be nice. Convenient to town, but with long stretches of trails through the forest.

"You have to promise not to screw up what we have with him. Every morning, I wake up all hot and wanting."

"Do you think your mother is too old to have the same feelings?" She gave Beth a fake frown.

I found a pillow for my head and shoulders. The female bodies were positioned one on each side, spread over a leg apiece. I tugged their hair and worked fingers down their spines.

"What about my feelings? How do you think I feel, with two adorable naked women lying on me in my own barn loft? Ready to spend every nickel I've got on babies and horses. Any sensible male would send you packing, along with your horse and the foal."

Their heads snapped up and caught the glint in my eye.

I folded them over and crouched low with kisses. Maryann asked, "Every nickel?"

I growled, "I am going to fix a hot breakfast. You two stay here and figure out a modus operandi for our threesome. Do you know what that means?"

Beth whispered, "Yes sir."

They spoke almost together. "Three is ok?" I walked to the ladder and disappeared.

They giggled and Maryann pressed her lips to Beth's. "If we are going to do this, there has to be girl sex too."

"Maybe he won't let us. He is proud of that big cock and thinks it should be enough." Beth's hands were pressing their crotches together.

Her mother, speaking from experience, said, "Some guys think watching two women have sex is exciting."

Rubbing on Beth, Maryann felt a tingle and wanted more. Wanted to come with her sexy daughter. A little voice said this was wrong. She fell back. "We're not supposed to be doing this, are we?"

"You haven't read the part about 'consenting adults?' "

Maryann yanked them to their feet. "Come on, we are walking across the yard just like this, and using the back porch shower."

The water was cold and they jumped around, soaping each other and trying not to get their hair wet.

I came out with terry robes. "If you had the same clothes and the same hair, you could pass for twins." I laughed and returned to the stove.

Beth touched her lips to Maryann's. "Would that make a difference? If we were sisters and not mother-daughter?"

"Are we brave enough to try?" The hug was very tight.

It was Beth's hand dragging them along this time. "Hurry, let's see what is in the closet."

I hollered up the stair just as they were coming down. The two dresses were almost alike. The brushed out heads of hair were almost alike. Their eyes asked, "Well?"

My arms gathered them in. "I love you. We are going to make this work."

The eggs were perfect. I had even taken the time to broil sliced tomatoes. The bacon was well drained.

Beth munched on a piece of whole wheat toast and said, "We don't deserve this."

I waited a minute and said, "My cousin has a rental house in State College. It's only forty miles. You can room together. I'll visit every weekend if homework is finished."

Maryann looked at him, wheels turning. Did he know she had always wanted to have some formal art education?

I wore my best thin smile waiting for them to react. Beth was licking her new sister's fingers. "What about money and the baby business?"

Maryann knew this was a mother question. Why not be direct? She had never met a man like Ethan. Everything about him got her excited. And wet. God, how could an almost forty year old woman go as soft as she was over a guy. Especially a forty year old divorced mother with a dim view of men?

Go for broke, she thought. "We spend my money first on school for Beth and me, until it's gone. In six months, we sell my house if this is working. Next spring, if it is still working, the sisters stop their birth control, and the first one to miss her period wins the prize."

He reached out a strong arm and pulled her across the table for a hot kiss. "Deal!"

Ethan went out to work on ranch chores. The two women worked on cleaning tasks in the house, not quite believing what had happened.

Beth head butted Maryann, knocking them to the sofa. "Mom, oops, Sis, will he still want the deal tonight? That was awful fast."

"Yes, fast." She had Beth's dress up to her waist, exposing the succulent shaven sex. "Do we have a deal about my feasting on this?"

With a bobbing head between her thighs, she stumbled for words and finally screeched, "Mom, I'm dying. I've never had a woman go down on me."

Maryann didn't let up until the sister-daughter came twice. Then sat up, smoothed the dress down and pulled Beth into her lap.

"I'm very bad. I haven't done that since I was in school myself." She rocked them back and forth catching her breath. Beth was limp as a dishrag, mumbling, "My own mother, the lesbian slut."

"I am your sister now, and we are going to have lots of fun exploring each other. When Ethan lets us, that is."

They were sound asleep when I came in for lunch, padding by to the kitchen to fix sandwiches.

When everything was arranged on the patio table, I woke them with kisses. "My dear lovelies, lunch is ready."

They came slowly out on the patio after using the bathroom. Shy, almost, after the shock of the morning conversation. Ready to be schoolgirls together, perhaps.

Conversation was slow. They had trouble meeting my eyes. I reached out and took their hands. "Everything is going to be fine."

Maryann squeezed back on my hand. "I've been nasty to men for years. Are you sure you want damaged goods?"

My grasp drew her to my lap. Laughing, I said, "One of the advantages of three is that when one misbehaves, the other two apply discipline."

She lay her head on my chest and said, "My ass is going to be red."

Beth frowned and said, "She is older and more experienced. You will be in her all the time and I will be sitting over here crying." The two women smiled at each other, knowing no such thing would happen.

I used my authority voice. "Eat your lunch. I've been gentling horses for twenty years. You think I will hesitate to use the crop on you?"

They high fived, "It's the crop for sure!"

After warm chores in the hot sun, all three saddled horses and headed out for a ride as it cooled down. Beth was sweaty, smelly and happy. It was hard to believe she had a substitute dad and a sister to room with at school. She noticed Ethan and Maryann reaching across and butt fisting each other. Maybe this instant family would happen. She had to work on growing up, didn't she? No more tantrums. Hmmm.

When they returned to the barn, with the sun close to the horizon, Beth volunteered to take care of the animals. "Go clean up and worry about dinner. I'll do the horses."

I raised my eyebrows and she responded, "Yes, that too. I will work on my jealousy problem."

Maryann gave me a hip. "There's a railing right next to the porch shower."

I said, "What if we start dinner and wait for her to come up and I take you both in the shower, or over the railing?"

"Sometimes, there will be two-way sex. She and I mixed it up this morning after you left."

Shirt removed, he rubbed the lines on her breasts. "Your gorgeous daughter was handling these? Did that make you hot?" Her hands went behind to find him.

"Yes, I gushed like crazy. Just like the stuff leaking from you now." She twisted her head for a kiss as I pulled and twisted her nipples. She was pushed under the shower head, remaining clothes and all.

Squirming like a cat under my soapy hands, she said, "You're not going to wait, are you?"

I said nothing, sending fingers into the soft flesh between her legs and growling in her ear. Beth was walking up from the barn, eyes fixed on our moving bodies, just feet from the railing.

"Take her, Ethan. I want to see your cock sliding in and out."

Maryann was resisting. We watched Beth stripping as she walked, dropping one item after another in the dust. They were full of sweat and needed the washer anyway. She was built like her mother. Muscled, unfeminine shoulders with high tits. No color to her areola, but bright pink nipples that projected stiffly. Her fingers were on the nipples, teasing them back and forth, in and out.

"I said, take her."

Maryann couldn't decide whether to give in or not, twisting in my arms and splashing water everywhere. I moved us next to the railing and slowly bent her body forward. She realized resistance wasn't going to work and relaxed, letting me enter quickly. Foreplay had her nice and wet.

"Aaahh. Good for nothing. You are both evil." Beth approached, her fingers finding the hanging tits and slapping hard. "You are a useless slut, sister. When will you learn?"

My arms circled two waists, fucking one and kissing the other. I wondered if they were liking this as much as I was. Resisting, but wanting the hard cock at the same time.

Something told me to change bodies and work on Beth. A quick move and she was well speared and wailing.

"No, no, you can't. She is supposed to be first."

I applied a hard swat to her rear. "I make the rules..."

She was full of cock, but still fighting. Maryann was laughing and feisty and swatting both of us. "Yes, you devils, Come!"

My teeth bit into her neck and Beth froze with a scream, "Aaahh." Just like her new sister. My cock decided for me that Beth got the reward. It felt like a hot poker driving through my shaft and into the shuddering young body beneath.

The two of us dragged the youngest under the shower head, where the water was turning cold. She couldn't talk, still shaking, pink tongue licking at us.

Maryann wrapped Beth and me in big bath towels and shepherded us to the leather sofa. "Stay here, I will fix something to drink."

The body in my arms adjusted to a tight cuddle, making soft nonsense noises. I kissed the top of her head and held on.

Maryann put the tray in front of us and wormed into the pile. The kiss was a message of love and bliss. She pushed back on Beth's head until another kiss could be applied to the puffy, pouty lips.

After a long minute of warm silence, "Mom, that was incredible. I completely lost it." The head disappeared back under the edge of the towel.

Mom grabbed my ears and whispered, "I get more."

I pushed my tongue in her mouth and smashed our lips together. I pushed and she pushed, back and forth. A hand, I wasn't sure whose, grabbed my limp slimy thing. I pulled the towel back. Very big eyes looked at me, and broke into a smile.

"Mom, he is telling you we have to share."

Maryann's attentions shifted to the new sister, "Slut, I already did share. Why are you monopolizing him?"

I left them in another violent wrestle to see what there was for dinner. Looked like we needed a trip to town. The larder was not prepared for three hungry bodies wasted from sex romps. I was just standing up from peering into the refrigerator when two simultaneous hard whacks arrived on my butt, followed by a giant clinch.

They tried to pull me back toward the couch, but I pressed them against the counter. "Enough! More sex comes later. If you dress up a bit, I will buy dinner in town. We need to shop."

After ten years, I was acquainted with most people in town, who were pleased to be introduced to my cousins. I had insisted on minimal makeup. The summer dresses were matching, along with the hair, and a soft pink shade of lipstick.

Following a very enthusiastic hello from the woman at the drug store, I whispered, "You look terrific and are making friends right and left."

My aunt Milly, who lived with her family on the other side of the mountain but shopped in our tiny village, came out of the drygoods store. "Ethan, you devil, introduce me to your friends."

"Hello Milly, these are two cousins who are visiting to decide whether to board their horses with me. They are very good horsewomen."

Maryann and Beth said hello, a bit shyly. Milly had to get home, but said, "If it works out, I want an invitation to visit. Bill and I will bring our quarter horses and we can ride."

Seated on the back deck of the village's finest, and only, restaurant, they asked, "Ethan, is she as in charge as she looks?"

"Very. When we were younger, she was a complete hellion. Then she met Bill at a dance, and went head over heels..."

"Bill is big?"

I laughed, "She told my mom that he waled her backside like crazy the first time she sassed him."

12