Fart Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda gets her revenge on Charlotte.
930 words
4.5
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been exactly a week since their last gassy encounter.

Amanda had been teasing Charlotte about it, making her embarrassed. Despite ripping ass throughout her revenge, she had quickly gone back to being discreet about farting.

"I was just giving you what you deserve!" Charlotte spoke with a red face, flustered and still surprised at the route she had taken for her payback. "Shut up now, I don't wanna talk about my...farts." She still found the word 'farts' to be crass, and hated using it.

Amanda laughed. She could feel her stomach gurgling slightly - All day she had been secretly eating the same candy that she had given to Charlotte the week prior.

"Hey, I'm heading into town, wanna come?" Amanda tried to sound as natural as possible through the pressure in her gut.

"Sure, I wanted to go out today anyway."

As Amanda got into her car with Charlotte, she fought with herself not to relax too hard. She didn't want to give away the plan too early. They had to be nearing the end of the journey before she let any gas out. As soon as she sat down, a muffled fart escaped her backside.

*ppfftt*

She felt the warmth spread across her ass cheeks, although it did not help with the pressure. Only a small amount had managed to get its way out. Amanda did feel relief in one way, however; Charlotte seemed to not notice. Either that, or she was being polite.

5 minutes into the drive, almost exactly halfway into town, Amanda wondered how much longer she could hold it. Was it time to let it out? The pressure was making her lose concentration - Almost all of her focus was on clenching her backside shut.

"You okay there?" Charlotte spoke with genuine concern in her voice.

"Yeah," Amanda lied as she let out a silent release of gas. The relief was incredible. It streamed out for 5 seconds, directly into the fabric of the seat. The smell spread around quicker than she had expected - She didn't even get a chance to open a window.

"It's just that --" Charlotte stopped speaking for just a moment. The smell in the air was subtle, thanks to the seat taking in most of the fart. But it was definitely there. "Never mind," she continued, "I'm sure you're fine." Charlotte was far too polite to point out a fart, especially if she thought it was accidental. Amanda knew that she could smell it.

As they arrived, Charlotte reached for the door handle. She needed to get out - The warmth in the car made the smell pungent throughout the entire drive. If anything, it had only gotten worse as the minutes went by.

*click*

The handle wouldn't move.

"I think you locked the doors," Charlotte innocently assumed it to be a mistake.

Amanda discreetly lifted up a buttcheek, relaxing herself, and allowing another fart to exit her body. Her movement was subtle, unnoticed by Charlotte, though it meant that the seat soaked up **none** of the smell this time.

"Why did you lock the doors?"

Amanda just stared back, waiting for it to hit her.

And then it did.

Charlotte coughed loudly, unable to ignore it this time. "Oh my god," she felt bad even pointing it out, "Amanda I'm sorry but that stinks."

Her guilt subsided within seconds, as the realization kicked in.

This was revenge.

"Wait, you're doing this on purpose?" She couldn't really be that shocked. She herself had done the same just a week prior.

Amanda laughed, "I thought I had been busted all the way back at ours, when I farted getting into the car."

"You do it pretty often, I'm used to it. But they never stink like this, what did you eat?"

"You don't recognize the smell?"

She scrunched her face slightly as an audible fart blasted from her butt. The sound was wet, lasting a few seconds.

*Ppppppppppppbbpbpbpbbgghhhhtttttt*

"Not the fucking candy?" Charlotte reached for the window controls, finding them to be disabled.

"Yes, the fucking candy." Amanda grunted loudly as she pushed hard. It felt so good to finally free her gas.

*Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttt*

Charlotte felt the vibration of this one through the seats. Amanda felt near orgasmic at the relief - She could feel the discomfort physically moving through her and out her backside. She moaned slightly at the relief as the fart ended.

"Ugh, fuck, I probably had too many."

Charlotte was busy choking on the air, "Definitely. These are worse than mine. You got your payback, can we get out now?"

"Oh, I'm not going into town."

"What? Why?" Charlotte could taste the smell in the air.

"I've known you for years, I don't care if I toot around you," Amanda knew that the term 'toot' here was an understatement, "but I don't wanna be ripping ass in public. I'm not disgusting and that's mortifying."

Charlotte isn't one for pranks, but that last sentence gave her an idea for a perfect one. Could she cause Amanda to pass gas in public, and get strangers to notice? She thought about this idea for the drive back home. At least, whenever she wasn't too busy gagging at the stench.

*PPpppppppptttt*

Many, many more farts were let off during the journey, making that 10 minute travel home feel like an eternity. Charlotte even let a few silent ones out, knowing that she was safe from embarrassment, since they couldn't be noticed.

By the time she was out of the car, she had the entire idea planned out.