Fascination

Story Info
Her master is out of state for work. Or so she thinks.
4.6k words
4.53
7.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers

I can't shake the eerie feeling that someone is watching me. The small hairs down my spine stand at attention, as the apprehension in the pit of my stomach blossoms into something I can no longer ignore. Hastily, I scan the crowded bar studying faces, hoping to see someone familiar. The attempt falls short, and I recognize no one. Turning around and focusing my attention on the table of friends, I make every effort to disregard the direct gaze effect that is fooling my brain, and try to carry on with my night.

It had been months since we all had the time to get together and go out, so when the opportunity arose, I couldn't deny. Even if I didn't get permission from master. He was out of town for work.

Let me explain before it sounds completely awful. I attempted to call, and it went straight to voicemail. He ignored my "Hey" text, and I never got an answer to the absurd and totally uncalled for email. The way I see it, and it's logical. No answer means yes. I covered all of my bases, it doesn't seem like my fault that he couldn't reply.

Abbey flags down a waitress to order another round of drinks. I'm only three drinks in and decide on one more. After the long week I had, the buoyant, relaxed feeling the vodka cranberries are providing is more than welcomed.

It has been five days since Master left town for work. He left strict orders that I wasn't to make myself cum while he was away. Two days in and I was convinced he was trying to expunge me. He was a photographer with a good eye for sensual details behind the camera and in everyday life. I think he can owe his success in breaking down my walls to that. Anytime I try to outsmart him, he is one step ahead. Knowing the intricate parts of me that no one else took the time to learn. My wants and needs. Quirks, likes, and dislikes. Strengths and weaknesses.

My biggest weakness? Photos he captures of us.

Of Me.

My amazement never falls short when I see his work. He can take the dirtiest things and make them beautiful and intimate.

Captivating.

For every day that he's been gone I've received a link to a new file filled with photos of us from his perspective. It's always the strangest thing seeing myself as he sees me. What he was mesmerized by in a certain moment.

"We should go dancing after this." Ashley suggests. The only place she needed to go was home and to bed. She was already past her limit, and needed to call it quits. However, she was going through some things so who was I to judge? Dancing didn't sound all that bad after all.

We guzzle down the last round of drinks, pay for our tabs, and then decide to wait outside for our ride-share.

A chill slithers it's way through me again. The feeling is back.

This time I KNOW someone is watching me.

Again, I look all around us, the sidewalk is crowded. Two girls laugh as they take selfies in line waiting to get into the bar, someone coughs in the distance and I soon smell the smoke of a cigarette as the wind carries. I also catch a whiff of something familiar.

Someone to be exact.

Master.

He always smells so good. Never bathing himself in his cologne. Using just enough that it mixes with his scent and creates something dangerous to all women near and far. They flock towards him as if he's the only man to exist. It doesn't help that he always carries himself with an air of self-confidence and dominance. He radiates it. One conversation and you are wound so tight, you'd be willing to do anything he demanded.

Let's not say "Anything". Anything could be a dangerous term. I made the mistake of claiming I'd do anything one time. He dug up limits I didn't even know existed, and I learned a valuable lesson on never saying "I'd do anything" again. I can't deny that it wasn't thrilling. As everything new with him is.

I fail to seek him out amongst the bystanders. Besides, the idea was preposterous. He is in another state, and isn't due home until tomorrow night.

"It says the ride- share is still ten minutes out, we should've waited inside." Abbey complains.

"I agree." Ashley slurs, "We could always go back in for another drink." She smiles. Her flushed cheeks lifting to her eyes.

My phone buzzes with an alert. I squint to see the screen, my vision a bit blurred from the liquor.

My stomach leaps into my chest with excitement when I see who the message is from.

I open the text and I'm met with a picture of myself from tonight. Everything and everyone around me is blurred out, and my head is thrown back in genuine laughter.

I knew I felt someone watching.

He was here.

A text follows. And I can instantly feel myself sobering up and getting aroused by his tantalizing words.

Imagine coming home early, ready to taste something that's been on your mind all week. Craving it so much that it consumes your every thought. Making it hard to focus, think, speak. It's just been there like a splinter. And you think you are finally going to get what you've been craving... Grow PAINfully hard at the idea... only to find that it's been ripped away. She's nowhere to be found.

Before the Apprehension settles in another picture comes through.

My bed is the focal point illuminated by a red light. Ropes, various toys, and his favorite cane litter the space of the bed.

I'm seeing red Little Bird, and I am NOT happy. Say goodnight to your friends, they showed you a lovely time. I've sent a car for you. I'm going to make sure your night is as perfect as you planned.

My eyes now widen at the screen. I'd never be truly afraid of him in a fear sense, he'd never harm me in a way I couldn't handle or do anything that could be permanently damaging. A frisson of excitement festers in the pit of my stomach.

I make quick work of explaining my situation, leaving out obvious details. They know about my relationship dynamic, but not the full extent of it. We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

As promised a black car pulls forward, verifies my information, and we are soon on the way.

My phone buzzes halfway home.

You have forty seconds starting as soon as you cross the threshold of the front door. I want you stripped, and on your stomach in the middle of the bed. Hands behind your back.

Another perfectly captured photo comes through in black and white. A glass of wine rests on his thigh, and he is hard in his joggers.

Very hard.

I'm waiting Little Bird. Not very patiently either. I'm so hungry for you I could've taken you in that bar. And you know that's not just an empty threat.

It wasn't. The one time he threatened it I laughed and found myself on my knees behind a curtain in the art museum. The exhibit was at max capacity, and I could hear everyone around us. He made me focus on just him as I gagged on his cock. Anyone could've seen us, pulled the curtain open and exposed us to the entire room.

He would not have cared in the slightest. He would've acted as if we were part of the exhibit and gave them a grand finale of the night with a growl as he came down my throat.

I swallow, squeezing my thighs together. I shuffle in the seat, crossing one leg over the other. Anything to put pressure where it's needed. It's pointless because it's not enough. Only he will be able to satisfy this sudden hunger. The car suddenly feels too small and hot. My foot starts bouncing, and the driver makes awkward eye contact with me through the rearview mirror.

I do my utmost to remain still the rest of the way home. I don't receive any new messages until the car pulls up to my apartment building.

Welcome Home Baby Girl.

I hear his voice in my head as if he was purring the words in my ear.

I start stripping out of my dress and boots as soon as the door clicks shut behind me. I don't waste time locking up. If someone was to break in they'd probably run when they hear the sounds about to be echoing through this space. I can't help but laugh at the thought.

It doesn't hurt to find light in a tense situation.

I lose my balance attempting to get one of my heeled boots off and fall onto the marble floor. Laughter takes over, and the forty-second deadline is forgotten.

Soon I hear bare feet padding towards me, and I halt my laughing.

"Kneel." His command is stern. Leaving no room for arguments.

I do as he says. On my knees. Palms up. In nothing but the boots.

Exposed.

The sound of his wine glass clanks against the granite of the counter, and he soon appears in front of me. His hardness is visible as it tents the crotch of his pants. What I'd do to have him in my mouth right now.

I'm heaved from my thoughts when he starts to speak.

"I have an email to read to you." He scoffs. His tone dripping with irritation. "Although you already know what it says. I feel like you need to hear it read back to you so you understand why you're about to be punished." He clears his throat and begins. "Hey my Dude." He pulls his eyes from his phone and directs his attention to me. "You wrote My Dude in all caps knowing very well that is not how you address me. Who am I to you?"

I smile up at him with seductive eyes. "My Master." A part of me wants to giggle at his use of My Dude, but I refrain. He's not in a light mood and would not find humor in my brattiness at the moment.

He nods. "Good, now that we have that established, let's get to the rest of it shall we?" His smile is sinister. I can't believe I thought the email was even a good idea. He begins again, "I'm in charge tonight. And Im allowing myself to go out and dance the night away. When I get home, I'm going to then allow myself to cum multiple times. It will be glorious." His eyes meet mine. "And it will be. Glorious." This is said as a threat of some sort. He gets back to reading, but my mind is stuck to his comment like glue.

"Pay attention because this next part is my favorite." He winks. "You are the best boy. Sincerely your Little Bird that is a way better Master than you." He snaps his fingers and signals for me to stand.

"I have missed you." He groans. Our lips are locked in a dizzying kiss that melts my mind. Endorphins quickly flood my veins, and with little to no effort he has me like putty in the palm of his hand.

"My appetite for you is dangerous." His teeth sink into my neck just behind my ear lobe, causing my stomach to jump as a euphoric tingle initiates goose bumps to break out across my flushed flesh. "You make me want to lose control." His tongue glides up the length of my neck feeding the sexual tension between us. "I feel like a crazed animal." Another growl.

I lean into his touch when his hand reaches up to caress my cheek. It's comforting.

I've missed him.

I breathe in his familiar scent and I'm reminded that It's not the first time this evening. "I smelled you tonight."

He chuckles in my ear. "I stood right behind you. Your instincts are crap when you've been drinking." His lips brush against mine. He's so close I wish he'd kiss me again, but he doesn't. The frustration makes me grow wetter. He knows what I crave.

We've perfected this dance.

"It took all of the self-control in the World to not pull you to my car and make you choke on my cock." His hand comes down over my bare ass with a fury. The shock and surprise of it takes my breath away. I lose my balance and fall into him. "Get to the room and onto the bed." Another smack. I moan as it causes my clit to pulse. "Now."

I dart to the room at rapid speeds and successfully get out of my shoes, and then climb onto the bed. I lay on my stomach with my hands behind my back like he originally ordered. Excitement zips through me.

Not much time ticks by before he follows in behind me. I watch him like a piece of meat as he sips from his glass. His calm exterior gives no hints to how he's feeling, and which way this is going to play out. He can switch between the sweet and very giving Dom, to something like a primal animal playing with his carefully caught prey.

"Let's begin, shall we?" A blindfold is tied over my eyes. "You had plans to gloriously cum multiple times, and I don't want to keep you waiting."

Dreadful realization hits me with a vengeance. I know exactly what's about to happen.

"It does make me happy when I can give you exactly what you want." Fibers of rope caress my ankles as he begins to carefully bind me to the bed. "I hope you enjoy this next part. I know I will."

Once he finishes with the ties, he wastes no time with the torture. He switches a toy on and aims it at the victim that is my clit. The obnoxious want for release has me attempting to push further into the sensations. "Patience baby, you'll be trying to get away from it soon enough."

His fingers weave through my hair, and he gently pulls my head up from the mattress. I wish I could see him. The way he watches me is enrapturing. A wolf watching a lamb.

The musky, masculine scent of him hits my nose before he touches his cock to my lips, wetting them with the bead of pre cum that sits at the tip. As if on instinct, I dart my tongue out to taste him and revel in the earned moan he gives me. "You're hungry for it aren't you?"

I whimper like a desperate whore and push into the toy, chasing the orgasm that already begins to build. He takes advantage of my open mouth and pushes his way in. I gag when he hits the back of my throat, tears wetting the fabric that's currently stealing my sight.

The sounds of camera shutters add to the symphony of our sexual endeavors. He pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear. The sensual act is out of place compared to the filthy things he's doing to me. "Always my favorite muse." His praise aides in the urgency of my need to be rewarded with his cum. I suck him harder creating a suction at the roof of my mouth as it goes over the swollen head of him.

A growl thunders through the room. The predatorial sound sends me over the edge and I cum. I feel as drool escapes the open gaps of the edge of my mouth as I moan around him. It comes out more like a hum, the vibrations audibly effecting the man assaulting my mouth.

The blissful feeling soon sours as the persistent pulsing grows overstimulating. I can't get away from the vibrations.

"One of many." He says breathlessly. I gag around him as he pushes deeper down my throat. The action is absent of any sensualness.

His pace quickens, and my throat finally relaxes. "I want you to swallow every drop like a good girl." I can tell his teeth are clenched and he's struggling to keep himself together.

The brief disclose of his vulnerability does something to awaken a fire in my soul, and I begin to feel another orgasm. I make incomprehensible sounds around his cock as I give into the climax that forces its way through my body. I feel him tense and still for an instant. I'm eager for the warm spurts of cum that begin to paint the back of my throat. "Swallow all of it." He demands.

Usually, his words would send me to the moon, but all I can focus on are the vibrations that haven't abandoned their assault on the delicate bundle of nerves. I can't do this again. "Master please turn it off. I'm sorry." I beg.

"My dude," He mocks, using the name from the email. I find zero humor in it. "You know your begging does nothing for me." He's a liar, but I choose to bite my tongue and allow the words to sit on it like battery acid.

I strive to get away from the constant stimulation and only grow more flustered. There's no escaping his carefully woven trap of ropes. I know that with every part of my being, but my brain hasn't grasped that piece of information yet. It's a battle of wits amongst myself.

"Breathe Princess." It's then that I realize how tense my body is, and that I've stopped breathing. "Relax your body. Give in to the pleasure."

If I don't get myself centered and under control, he will make all this stop. I may be begging for just that to happen, but in actuality it's the last thing I want.

I teeter on the edges of giving in and feeling the blissful escape of subspace or continuing my pointless fight. It's always a peculiar feeling when your mind and body are at odds with the other. The irony of the situation isn't lost on me. I always go out of my way to please him and obey to avoid punishments in the rare times that I am a brat, but who knew it would be an abundance of pleasure to take me out.

"I'll be back, I forgot to grab something we'll be needing soon." I hear as he closes the door behind him, and I no longer feel his presence.

I've lost count of the number of forced orgasms I had when I finally hear him enter the room. My body is damp with a layer of sweat and my mind has spiraled into another dimension. or that's how it feels anyway.

The sudden sound of shutters pulls me from the ecstasy fueled mirage. "I can't wait for you to see these photos." His lips feel good against my skin as he presses a kiss to the back of my shoulder, his tongue darts out to taste me with a bite soon following it. "Completely at my mercy. At this point you aren't sure if you are desperate to cum again, or desperate for it to stop." His fingers find my entrance and my breath is taken as he plunges them inside.

I feel my walls clench around his intruding fingers as the next wave of coerced bliss melts any dignity I have left. My body starts trembling, and I'm not sure if I'm moaning from pleasure or discomfort from the hypersensitivity between my legs. I tense my body against the ropes and fail to get anywhere.

A sudden urge to pee overwhelms me, and I aspire to find my voice. "I can't take this anymore sir. Please make it stop." My words are barely audible, and I can't say for certain that's exactly what came out of my mouth.

His response is to add another finger to my tightness. "You are doing perfect." He reassures. His voice sounds strained as if he is battling something within himself. He'd never admit to it if I was to ask. "I'm sorry baby, but I do need to muffle these sweet sounds of yours. The neighbors are going to think you're being tortured or something." I can hear the smug smile in his voice. "Your whimpers are beautiful. Like music to my ears." His fingers pull out, and without warning he slams them back into me quickly and forcibly earning another scream. I feel something invade my mouth, and I'm now forced to swallow my shrieks around a gag.

"Try to be still." He says in a soothing tone. Momentarily, I feel an odd intrusive pressure between my legs, and a gush of warm wetness follows. The quick and intense sensation is new, and leaves me breathless. It's a level of ecstasy one dreams of achieving someday, and he pushed me there. My heart gallops against the shield of bone that contains it as I get lost in the divine waves of pleasure.

"Good girl." He praises. His voice is gentle, and instantly grounds me. I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for him, and everything he does to make me feel good.

He undoes the blindfold and kneels beside the bed so he's eye level with me. "Do you think you came enough Princess?" He pushes the hair out of my face. Pieces of it resist as they stick to my damp forehead.

I nod and beg him with my eyes. He reaches between my legs and the vibrations stop.

My muscles relax. Now that the constant pulsations have been eradicated, I can sit with my thoughts.

He pulls the gag from my mouth and holds a straw to my lips. "You need to drink."

I don't waste any time sucking the cool water down. I'm sure my gulping can be heard round the world.

The straw is pulled out of my mouth, then he sits the glass on the nightstand. His eyes are glazed over with lust, and he is exquisitely hard again. Exhaustion threatens to take over as my eyes put up a good fight to remain open. I lose track of him in the room.

I hear the cane whoosh through the air before he cracks down over my ass. I gasp in pain, unable to escape the sudden stinging that sets my bottom on fire. Before I can recover from the initial shock another follows. Damn him and his steady hand. The pain melts into something pleasurable and only adds to the mess of wetness between my legs. "You looked like you needed a pick me up for the finale." He begins to untie the ropes at my ankles freeing them from his entrapment. "I hope you didn't think this was over."

Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers
12