Fascination! Ch. 03

Story Info
Green light.
6.4k words
4.46
8.6k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dig" Doug stared at the shelves and shelves of Atari cartridges, and took a big sip of his extra-large Mountain Dew.

He thought about popping in one of the games and giving it a whirl. But, sadly, he had tired of pretty much every one.

He was feeling a bit glum on this otherwise sunny summer day.

The slightly-overweight 25-year-old was always a cutup around friends and even the loyal customers of Westcliff Hobbies.

But inside, he craved more.

He thought by this time he'd have designed his own video game, maybe even his own game system.

He'd be one of the next big names in video games...

So he thought.

Instead, he managed a hobby slash video game store on the upper level of The Temple Mall.

Sure, it brought its own level of satisfaction.

But it was on slow days like this one that Doug wondered what else lie ahead for him in life.

He rolled down the gate out front so he could go grab a quick bite for his break. His two slices from Vinny's Pizza were mediocre at best.

"What's up, Doug?" Len, from the nearby sneaker store shouted to him.

Doug managed a smile.

When he got back to the store, he looked at the schedule, saw that he would be by himself until 4 p.m.

"Parker Brothers is in later," he noticed, talking aloud to himself, not exactly a rarity.

Doug needed - desperately needed - to have a good time. A party...a wild night...anything...

Maybe this summer would provide that for him.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the mall, "Parker Brothers" was meeting an old friend.

*************

Bookstore signings often don't pack in the big crowds.

And this one at Kimble Books drew a humble gathering.

Nevertheless, the author was all smiles, signing everything that was placed in front of her.

One particular fan was both eager and polite. He waited patiently in the line of six or seven, and slowly approached the small table.

The author had her head down.

"Ms. Dorshten, would you please sign my copy of 'Revisiting the Alamo?'" asked the young gentlemen.

"Absolu-," the author began, then stopped abruptly, shocked to see who had come to see her.

"Dick!?" she said. "What are you doing here?"

She stood up from the small, tilted table and gave the young man a hug.

"Eh, I was bored. Heard you were over here today signing books," he said.

"Dick, I...I don't understand. I thought you were at Baylor?

"Oh, duh, it's summertime," she quickly remembered, correcting herself. "Authors are in their own little world, huh? So...how are you?"

She tried to maintain her conversation with Dick while waving another guest forward.

"I've been working at Krendy Krafts...A LOT. And Westcliff Hobbies," he said.

"Uh-uh, uh-huh," she nodded, signing and listening at the same time.

Dick was about to speak again but was interrupted.

"The seminar is next week - yes. At Kansas University," Phyllis went on, chatting with the young woman who had her book signed.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Darla," Phyllis said to her.

"Dick, she's a teacher, all the way from Kansas," Phyllis informed. "Sweet as could be. She's here to visit relatives. But, anyhow..."

The bookstore's owner, a plump, middle-aged gal who liked to run a tight ship, let Phyllis know the signings would be over in five minutes.

Phyllis, seeing no one else was in line, decided to close up shop early.

The author began packing her things up in small, cardboard boxes. Dick's eyes wandered over to the sports section, spotting a paperback he wouldn't mind reading - Staubach: First Down and Lifetime to Go...

"You wanna be my mule?" Phyllis politely asked of the young man.

He look puzzled for a second.

"And carry these things to the car?" she finished.

"Sure," he said, jumping at the chance.

*************

Dick felt like he had taken on the role of a personal assistant, carrying two boxes of books and papers while Phyllis gracefully walked alongside him.

The mall was pretty empty that afternoon, as most people were out enjoying the summertime sun.

When they got to Phyllis' car, a brand new, ruby-red Trans-Am, Dick could tell her choice of vehicle had changed but not the manner in which she kept it.

Phyllis was still a book hoarder, as several paperbacks and hardbacks packed the crowded backseat.

Dick managed to get the two boxes on the passenger seat and down on the floor below.

"Tons of books, I see," Dick said as Phyllis took one last sip of her iced tea from Peggy's Pretzels.

"Yep, yep. Ooo, Dick, that reminds me," she said, putting her empty cup in the beverage holder.

Phyllis started to giggle.

"I...have a surprise for you," she managed, as she went sifting through the piles of books, looking for one in particular. "Why don't you close your eyes?"

Dick, wondering what she had in store for him, did as requested.

He heard Phyllis laugh again, this time more noticeably.

"Okay, open 'em," she politely requested.

When he did, he saw Phyllis was handing him a book of some sort.

"Fais le toi-même?" he asked, reading the title as best he could.

"That's close enough," Phyllis replied. "It's French. But don't worry, the book is translated to English."

When he opened the paperback and perused its contents, Dick started to get an idea what it was about, made possible by some candid photos.

"Oh...wow," he said, jumping back a bit, his face flushing red.

She giggled again.

"Hey, ever try?" she prodded.

"Uhhhh," he stammered.

"Don't be embarrassed," she assured him. "Ninety six percent of men said they have DREAMED about being able to pull that off (laugh)."

He continued to thumb through the book's contents, seeing that more candid photos and discussion filled the pages.

"Leave it to the French, huh? I was trying to accumulate some of their books on sexuality for a seminar I'm attending," Phyllis explained. "And I couldn't pass this one up."

Dick finally closed the book and held it alongside him.

"I'll have to read it," he promised. "RIght now, I'm reading a book by Richard Rodgers."

"I see, I see," Phyllis said. "Summer reading can be awfully fun."

The elegantly-dressed Ms. Dorshten looked at her designer watch and sat down into the driver's seat.

"Well, I better be going," the author said to him. "Don't be a stranger, okay?"

Dick nodded with a smile.

"Thanks for the book!" he said with gusto.

"Bye, Dick," she said endearingly, and with a giggle.

*************

"That is," Dick said long and drawn out, as he fixed his name tag to his polo shirt, "the worst looking owl I have ever seen."

"Macrame's not easy!" Dolores yelled back at him, albeit with an adorable grin. "Ugh, I knew that class would be hard."

The two were in the backroom gearing up for the day, just minutes before opening.

Dolores had brought in her latest project from a macrame class she was doing for fun.

"I wanted to at least make something that my boyfriend could hang up in his apartment, but this is definitely not it," Dolores went on, holding up the odd-looking owl, her first attempt.

Phyllis and Doris had joined the two in the back room.

"Okay, so who's going over to Mugs to get our morning supply?" Krendy asked, speaking of coffee.

"I'll go," Dick gladly said.

"Oh, Dick, I want you on register - I have to have a quick meeting in five with Dolores and Doris about our sales coming up," Krendy suggested.

Dolores volunteered to make the walk over to Muggs.

As Doris and Dick began to put on their aprons, Doris felt the need to make small talk.

"Hey, did Krendy tell you about tomorrow?" she asked with a big, teasing grin.

"No, what's up?" he asked.

"Come here," she urged, having him lean in closer.

"She's doing a first-person story on a trip to a nudist camp," Doris could hardly get out, gushing with excitement. "She was going to ask you to go with her."

Dick's mind began to race with all kinds of thoughts. His heart pounded out of his chest.

Was he FINALLY going to get to see those grand tetons of Krendy's after all these years?

"She's writing once a week for the Temple Telegram," Doris went on, tying her apron on. "It was HER idea to do this one. The nudist camp is out near Belton Lake. Ever hear of it?"

Dick could hardly hold a conversation right now, but he tried.

"Uh, yeah. I heard of it," he managed. "I heard it was pretty small, isolated."

"It is," Doris said, sounding kind of dejected that it wasn't a bigger deal 'round these parts. "It's just a small piece of land, right on the lake. But it's open to the public.

"Krendy's doing a story because it's sort of started to gain some notoriety."

"You up for it, Dick?" Krendy asked, indirectly eavesdropping on their conversation as she grabbed some accounting papers from her files.

Dick knew one part of him in particular was definitely "up for it."

"Uh, yeah, sure," he answered, his voice quivering with anticipation.

*************

Krendy's Chrysler Lebaron approached slowly and pulled up out front, hugging the curb as it came to a stop.

Dick Parker was waiting, locking the door behind him and jogging briskly to the passenger door.

"Hi, Dick, hold on a sec, hon," she said as she removed a couple issues of the Telegram from the passenger seat, along with an empty styrofoam carton from a McDonald's fish filet (yesterday's lunch).

As he sat down, Dick immediately began to groove out to the music playing on Krendy's car stereo.

"The 13th Floor Elevators," the driver informed with a big grin. "Hon, they're from Austin! You believe that?"

"Wild," Dick answered.

"They were, um," Krendy began, as she did a K-turn. "Dick, they were the first band to refer to their music as psychedelic rock."

Dick nodded, and lightly tapped his hand on his knee, in beat with the music.

Only a moment or two passed before Krendy spouted more knowledge of this local fan favorite.

She talked about their albums, their band members, where they had toured.

"Interesting, isn't it? The whole thing about 13 being such an unlucky number?" she remarked with a sexy grin.

That number held special meaning to the two passengers, given the result of recent, eh, measurements.

"Do you know, Dick, that certain building owners," Krendy started to say but having to pause, breaking up laughing. "Dick, certain building owners will sometimes purposefully omit a floor numbered 13!?

"And! And! Even building owners who are not themselves superstitious realize that the desirability of units on the 13th floor might be compromised because of superstitious tenants?! Or commercial tenants who worry about losing superstitious customers?"

"That's crazy," Dick managed.

Krendy clucked her tongue, making the turn out of the development and onto the main strip.

"What is it about the number 13?" Krendy asked rhetorically.

She slowly glanced over at Dick. He glanced back. And they both started to laugh.

"You're having fun with me," he said meekly.

She rubbed his knee.

"I am, I am," she admitted with an adorable chuckle. "All I can say - all we can say, speaking for both Doris and Dolores - is 'wow,' hon. Wow," she repeated. "That is...that's amazing."

Dick tried to smile, but barely could.

"Sweetie?! That's a gift," Krendy said, albeit with an amused tickle in her voice.

"Yeah, some gift," Dick answered.

"Oh, come on now," Krendy prodded. "What could be so bad about being that large?

Dick didn't know where to start. But he would give it a try.

"There were two chicks at Baylor...One of them, well, we tried...And she said she just couldn't take it," he reluctantly shared, opening up to a person he fully trusted as a dear friend. "The other...she took one look at it and ran out of my dorm room..."

Krendy tried to stifle a laugh but could't fully pull that off. But she was deeply sympathetic to Dick's plight.

"Sweetie, there are some women - especially 18- to 22-year-old college gals who...might be a little overwhelmed with all you have to offer," she explained tenderly. "Look...I'm, uh...I'm not gonna sit here and say having a 13-inch penis is by any means normal...but it doesn't mean you have to have an abnormal sex life."

Dick was about to answer but was cut off.

"Are you kidding me?!" Krendy objected, annoyed with a driver who made a left turn in front of her. "Sorry, hon. But, seriously, there are PLENTY of women who would love to take you on. Believe me. And you'll meet the right one."

"Yeah," Dick scoffed. "I just wonder if those are the kind of women I want to be with."

"Hey - I packed us some sandwiches," Krendy said, changing the subject to something lighter. "It'll be like a picnic."

Dick was frustrated sexually, but Krendy's warm smile and cheerful demeanor sure did make those problems seem trivial on a day like this.

*************

Krendy and Dick covered many topics on the way to "Open Woods."

They grooved out to the music and chugged iced tea.

As their destination drew closer and closer, Krendy found it fitting to offer some factoids on the subject of nudism.

"You know who was a nudist?" she asked.

"Who?" Dick inevitably replied.

"LBJ," she answered, speaking of the former president from Stonewall.

Dick remembered Krendy informing he, Barney and Craig of that tidbit years earlier.

"Oh, yeah, you told us - "

"Jumbo," Krendy interrupted him.

Dick didn't know what to say. He looked over at Krendy.

"That's what he called it," she continued.

Before Dick could answer...

"His dork!" Krendy wholeheartedly revealed.

"Ha!" Dick belted out, having a good laugh.

"I'm serious! Honest to God, that's what he called his dork," Krendy continued with gusto. "Sweetie, I am not making this up (laugh)..."

"Was it...," Dick began.

"A big dork? I should hope so," Krendy laughed. "Either that or it was false advertising."

This path of discussion surely lightened the mood.

"This is what I was reading about during downtime at Wimbledon, hon," Krendy admitted, poking fun at herself. "The articles you come across sometimes..."

"Still," she said. "It is interesting. I'd be fascinated to know the percentage of men who have actually given a name to their dork. I bet it's pretty high (laugh)."

"Yeah, that - "

"Hey, ever name yours, hon?" Krendy prodded.

Dick looked down at the croth of his shorts. A million different possible names came to mind.

"How 'bout, Lucky, hon?" Krendy gently offered. "Put a positive spin on the whole 13 thing?"

He shrugged.

"Sounds good to me," he answered.

Krendy laughed.

"I think we're here, hon," she announced, as the Lebaron pulled slowly into a parking space underneath a tall oak tree.

*************

They felt they were in the right place, but waited to see other campers - possibly without clothes on - to assure themselves they were at the right spot.

"Well...," Krendy announced, but then sighed.

They went on waiting.

"I think I see - nope," she said, as they began to get a bit restless.

Krendy laughed to herself, apparently doing some inner reflection.

"Deborah Krendall, did you ever fancy yourself a voyeur?" she asked herself rhetorically.

That utterance held weight with Dick. It was at this moment that the entire personality of this trip began to shift to something else.

"Prying eyes," Krendy said in a sexy tone. "That's gonna be the headline for this column. Sounds so devious, doesn't it?"

Dick could only nod.

"Reminds me of that Hall & Oates song - "Private Eyes," she said. "Private eyes, they're watchin' you. They see your e-very move...

"Oh, Deb," she laughed, cracking herself up.

Dick sat silent, waiting for Deb to speak.

"They thought it would make for a good column, infiltrating one of these nudist locales to see what makes the people tick," Deb explained. "Dick, I should correct myself - it's clothing optional here, not a nudist camp. A lot of people mix up the two and I'm guilty of that myself."

Dick again just nodded.

"I thought to myself, I can do that. Besides, hon, I do get a kick out of, just watching. All the while remaining safe in my own clothes - literally," she said, again getting a kick out of herself.

It began to sink in.

It became painfully evident to Dick that Deb would NOT be getting nude. He felt as though the rug was pulled out from underneath him.

Still, this whole turn of events did turn the screws even more when it came to his submissive desires towards Deborah Krendall.

"Am I being an unmerciful tease, wearing a top like this?" Deb asked, unfastening her seat belt and thrusting forward, making her big breasts bounce around in her loose-fitting, bright orange top.

Deb was speaking of the other men they might see on this day. But how about Dick, who was sitting just next to her?

The teasing was both painful and exhilarating.

"Uh, nah, I think you're fine," he stammered.

They got out of the car and decided to head up the trail.

"Well, hon, I guess this is where they...do their thing," Deb gently suggested, speaking of the "nudists," and in effect nudging Dick into that category.

She watched closely as Dick removed every last garment of clothes. She was casual and respectful when the last of those garments was discarded, leaving him completely nude in the afternoon sun. Except for his sneakers and socks, he was completely uncovered.

"Okay. Dick, hand me your clothes, I'm gonna put them in the trunk so they don't roast in the front seat," Deb suggested.

With that, they were off. But they forgot one thing.

"Oh, hon," Deb said, turning around and grabbing one more thing from the front seat.

"Sunblock," she said, holding it high in the air. "You're gonna need a lot of it."

"Yes, mam," Dick answered obediently.

*************

They were walking the trail for some time.

They didn't see anybody yet, but were steadfast in their long journey.

"Dick, let me ask you a question. What do you think of Doris? You think she'll be alright at the east store?" Deb posed as they tried to walk and talk at the same time, which wasn't exactly easy, given the rough terrain.

"Yeah, she seems up to the challenge," Dick answered.

"I lose Dolores to law school soon and I lose you to Baylor in the fall...I'm gonna need a whole new staff?" she lamented.

Dick sympathized, but soon felt sorry for himself when he stumbled over a long, thick tree root.

"Oh, hon, did you trip over it?" Krendy kidded, referring to his outsized member.

Dick had to laugh at himself.

"It's not funny!" he replied jokingly.

Krendy laughed and laughed.

The terrain got rougher, which made for even more frantic, uneven movements.

Krendy's laughter was continuous.

"Sweetie, you are just floppin' all over the place," she disclosed, no secret to him.

He didn't even bother commenting. He let Krendy have her fun.

"Sweetie, that thing is about halfway to your knees," Krendy couldn't help but point out, objectively, speaking of Dick's long, flaccid unit.

"Yeah, I know," he fired back.

"Am I giving you information you already had?" she laughed, taking a seat on a nearby tree stump.

Dick smiled, facing Krendy, his arms crossed behind his back. He invited her further inspection.

"There's nothing wrong with it, hon. It's just...BIG. Crazy big," she laughed.

Dick could think of nothing else to do at the moment but to just swivel his hips, accentuating his organ's length and thickness, as it smacked gently against his hips.

Krendy chuckled.

"How does it feel, hon? Being nude in a public place like this? Well, once we find the actual camp," Krendy asked.

Before Dick could speak...

"I feel so honored to be here with you. This being your first time at a nudist, or clothing-optional camp like this," she went on.

12