Fashion Advice

Story Info
He gave her some fashion tips regarding her bikini.
1.8k words
4.28
18k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

I live near a beach. It's not a very popular beach as there's not much sand along the shore and it's a bit awkward to get to. Still, it was a useful place if you liked taking long walks and observing nature, which I did. There were a lot different species of birds in the area and, if you knew where to look, a couple of nesting areas. A couple of times I'd hidden a camera within sight of a nesting area, taking some time-lapse photos and videos. I'd actually had some excellent shots which I sold to a nature magazine.

One of my favourite walks was along a back trail, which was hardly ever used. It was so little used that I sometimes wondered how it ever got to be an actual trail. So there I was, strolling along this trail when I came around this hummock and there was a pretty young lady sunbaking topless. I had to admit that she'd chosen a good spot as where she was reclining faced the sun, with the hummock acting as a sort of reclining-chair.

Unfortunately the young lady didn't appreciate seeing me nearly as much as I appreciated seeing her. She blushed, hastily covering her breasts with her folded arms, giving me a very nasty look. I don't know why. It's not as though I sneaked up on her.

Seeing her blushing and covering up I acted the gentleman and took full responsibility.

"Sorry for intruding," I said. "I'll be on my way. You've no need to be worried about me. I'm not the least bit interested in children."

Would you believe that she took offence? Here am I trying to set her mind at ease and you'd think I'd insulted her.

"Child!" Her face got even redder. "Are you for real. Do these look like they belong to a child?"

To prove her point she lowered her arms a little and they were now crossed under her breasts, lifting and emphasizing them. Very nice breasts, too, I had to admit, and definitely not belonging to a child.

"You have an excellent point," I conceded. Noticing how close to her I really was I took a step towards her, bent over and lightly flicked a nipple on one of those lovely breasts. It promptly responded, puckering up. Actually, they both puckered up.

"Two excellent points," I said agreeably, nodding, turning and going on my way, hearing a muffled squawk behind me, more of a furious splutter than something coherent.

When I came back a couple of hours later she was gone and I thought no more about it. That is until the next day when I encountered her again, same time, same place. This time while she had a slight blush and an irritated look she didn't try to cover her assets.

"Morning," I said cheerfully, which she cheerfully ignored.

I snapped my fingers as something that had been bothering me registered.

"That's why I looked at you and thought juvenile," I said. "It's those bathers. The sort of two-piece that a younger teen would wear, you know, about fifteen. It was puzzling me because your breasts are certainly of someone older."

I nodded and went on my way, hearing more furious spluttering behind me.

Gone when I returned and dismissed from mind, only to come back to my attention the next day when she was there for the third day in succession.

"Morning," I said, being ignored. There was something different and it didn't take but a moment to determine what. She was wearing a new bikini, and it was much more suited to her than the previous one. She also wasn't used to wearing I noticed.

"That suits you a lot better," I said affably, although she didn't seem to want my opinion. There was till something wrong though, probably because she wasn't used to the high-cut sides.

"Friendly tip," I said. "When you have a high-cut bikini like that you either need to shave or pay close attention to how you trim."

To prove the point I leaned down and tugged at a curl that was showing in a certain delicate area.

Another red face and a frigid blast radiating from her. Talk about an early winter.

I left to some more furious spluttering. Poor girl. She probably worked out exactly what she wanted to say to me but lost track of it each time.

Sure enough she was there again the next day. This time I could tell something had changed but I wasn't sure what. So I asked.

"Good morning. I'll bite. What have you done different?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

The hell she didn't. I could tell from the smug look on her face. Was that a different bikini? It sure looked the same as the one she had on the day before. Then it twigged. It looked as though it was smaller and tighter. Probably the same one but definitely fitted tighter. How did I know? I could see a more pronounced camel-toe and the bulge at the front that had indicated she had a bush was gone. She'd decided to go with a shave.

I couldn't resist. I bent down, took hold of the straps, and tugged them down, revealing a smoothly shaved mons and parts south.

"What the fuck?" she yelped, grabbing at the bikini, missing, and hastily covering herself. "What do you think you're doing?"

"You know, we agreed that you're not a child but I don't believe you told me your age."

"Nineteen, if you must know."

"I must," I assured her. She struck me as just a little naïve for nineteen, or perhaps she was one of those who don't really consider fashion as it applies to them. Still she accepted honest advice when it was given.

"As a matter of curiosity, do you see many people walking along this track?"

She shook her head. "I think you're the only person I've ever seen," she admitted.

"Good. That means we're unlikely to be interrupted. You asked what I thought I was doing." As I was talking I was drawing her bikini further down, slipping it right off. "What I think I'm doing is making love to you." I lifted her hands away from where she was trying to cover herself, admiring the view.

"You can't do that."

"Of course I can. Who's going to stop me?"

"Me. I'll fight you."

"Why?"

My hand moved over her, covering her vulva and starting to rub.

"What do you mean, why?"

"Just that. Why fight? You know you'll lose and it will only delay things for a few moments. Or does fighting turn you on? If so, go for it."

"What? No it doesn't. Why would you say that? Take your hand away from there."

"Don't be silly. I like it there. You feel nice. I like a hand here, too."

My other hand had closed over her breast and I noticed that her nipples were already erect. She was certainly a sensitive little thing. I won't say she actually tried to fight me off. She complained a bit, and slapped at me, but that was about it. The more I was touching her the less she seemed to want to resist, moving about under my touch, encouraging it more than discouraging.

It wasn't long before she was relaxed and waiting. I didn't even have to push her legs apart as they'd parted of their own accord. Her eyes opened a little wider when my shorts dropped and she seemed to be breathing a little harder but of resistance? Not a bit.

I moved between her legs, my cock stroking her, watching her blossom under that touch, pushing up against me. Her lips were pouting spreading a little, offering me a place to rest, and my cock rested there very comfortably. I pressed into her a little and she pressed up against me, urging me on.

I was slowly sinking into her. Too slowly apparently as she was pushing up to meet me with greater urgency. I gave a mental shrug and gave her what she apparently wanted, driving fully into her, not bothering with a gentle approach. She gave a hissing cry of triumph as our bodies came together, making me wonder who was fucking who?

I was happily playing with her breasts as we moved together. I considered her breasts to be marvellous works of art that deserved my loving attention. The way they (and she) reacted to my touching was an inspiration to me and I was quite happy to keep them occupied with either my hands or my mouth.

She was bucking under me, showing a great enthusiasm for what we were doing. Not trying to force the pace but certainly doing her fair share of our love-making. I didn't even realise she was close to climaxing until she did.

I wasn't ready and so just held off, letting her have her fun. As soon as she settled down a bit I started up again, much to her surprise.

"Again?" she demanded.

"No. Still," I told her, continuing to drive home with some gusto.

She didn't take long to adjust and then she was with me, pushing hard against me as I took my pleasure. I picked up the pace, pushing in faster and faster, and she was with me all the way. When I was finally ready I just cut loose, not worrying if she was ready or not. I thought that was reasonable as she'd already had her climax.

The ultra-sensitive little darling didn't give a damn. As soon as I started my climax she went up in flames again, this time giving a shriek of surprise, apparently not having expected it.

Looking her over, which was a pleasant pastime, I noticed that she was wearing some sensible sandals. A lot of people don't and subsequently regret it.

"If you're not in a rush would you care to walk a bit further down the trail?" I asked. "It's about a fifteen minute hike to a large seabird colony. Mainly gulls but some other species mixed in. The chicks have been hatching for the last week or so and are now emerging from their nests and burrows. If you've got a camera you might get a few interesting shots."

"Have you got a camera?"

"I have. It's down at the colony taking a lot of pictures for me. I was on my way to pick it up as I have to take it home to put in a new SD card and recharge the battery."

"You leave your camera there?" she asked surprised.

"It's tagged with GPS and well hidden. If it's too overt some stupid bird will try to eat it, find it inedible, and crap on it."

She laughed and agreed. Baby birds are always a drawcard. She hastily put her bikini on, both halves, dammit, and followed me along the path. It seemed to me that if I interested her enough when we got back she just might be ready for round two. Oh, and I must remember to find out her name.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers