Fashion Five

Story Info
The wedding, home renovations, fatherhood - and complications.
3.7k words
4.35
4.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

It had been a busy day and the newlyweds were exhausted. Apart from the organization of the renovations to Marc's ancestral home, they had got married, and looked after around twenty relatives and friends for five days over the celebration.

They said goodnight to their sister and brother-in-law and closed the bedroom door.

Marc pulled off his shoes and lay on the bed, gazing at the ceiling. Katya part undressed.

"I'm going to have a quick shower" she said and disappeared into the washroom.

Marc heard the water running, a quiet moment then a squeak from the bathroom. Katya emerged and ran at Marc, waving a coloured filter strip.

"Look, look, look, I'm pregnant," she squealed at Marc, jumping on him and kissing him vigorously. "You are a wonderful husband" she crooned. "I'm going to love you like you have never been loved before."

Marc was delighted. He beamed at his new wife and held her head in his hands, kissing her back almost as fiercely.

"You are going to be a wonderful mother" he said, looking deep into her eyes "and I love you very much!"

"You just get ready for me! I HAVE to tell Mummy" and she pulled on a housecoat before rushing from the room.

Marc smiled to himself, knowing Katya would be a little while. He washed briefly, cleaned his teeth and went back to bed. Before he knew it, his eyes closed.

"I know you're not asleep you rascal" whispered a voice close to his ear, her hand reaching down into his pyjamas. He rolled to his side and pulled his new wife close, kissing her tenderly.

"You're the guy who got me in the pudding club, buster! Think you can remember the action?" She rolled over on top of him and started pulling on his cock. It didn't take long before Katya was directing the hard rod to where she knew it should be. Their fucking was energetic and swift: both were making up for recent lost time.

Later on, they made love gently at a much more relaxed pace, their hands feeling each other, and with lots of kissing. Finally, they slept.

There was a light tapping on the door at 7.30 the next morning. The door opened and cousin Anna's face appeared. Marc was awake. He slid out of bed and Anna slid into his place alongside her cousin.

Marc enjoyed a leisurely shower and shave, and slipped back into the bedroom. The women were still in bed - of course - and quietly talking, with their eyes closed.

He smiled to himself, got dressed and went downstairs. Someone had already made coffee and there were warm croissants and scrambled eggs. Mrs. B. came out of the kitchen with a chafing dish of bacon, gave Marc two rashers, and put the dish on the table. She rolled her eyes towards the door.

"They'm be takin' over Master Marcus! Tis not mah kitchen no more," she laughed, her eyes twinkling. She scurried back.

Marc smiled to himself: how his life had changed! And now - fatherhood ... all being well. It was all going so fast and a bit overpowering.

Peter emerged.

"You'll never guess where your sister is!"

"Don't tell me. Well, there's lots of room for three in that bed," Marc retorted.

The two men talked about the wedding, the building at San Gregorio, Katya's model friends and aspects of the wedding. They were about to talk about babies when Gerald and Estaban emerged from the kitchen. The cooks took off their aprons, poured a coffee and sat down with the brothers-in-law.

"We have been busy since we spoke to you all last night, talking to our lawyer," said Gerald. Estaban reached inside his pocket an placed some folded pages on the table.

"Here is a draft of what we would like to propose for our agreement. Of course, almost everything is subject to change with the exception of the financial aspect. We anticipate some strong disagreement in that area and we are saying that to put you on your heels. Katya has told us that you are both financially independent but that does not matter as far as we are concerned. What we wish to do is to establish a foundation which can last for several generations. Once your two families have completed the renovations you have described, the interest on the residual capital should be enough to pay the operating expenses for most years."

"What you must realize is that together we have about seven times your capital. We are both close to 60 and have no living relatives. What else should we do with our money? We can give to charity, and we will give a lot, but we want to enjoy some of it with friends who will appreciate the offer. So here is the draft: please discuss it and change it as you wish with your wives. But please, no changes to pages 4 and 5."

"We're going back to London after lunch."

"Gentlemen, thank you for this," Marc replied seriously and picked up the printed pages. He wondered how they had managed to do all this in such a short time. "We will certainly take this proposal to heart and get back to you."

The older couple smiled and left, just as the three women came in.

Anna, Sophie and Katya bounced into the breakfast area.

"I hope we didn't chase the cooks away!" said Sophie, as the older couple left the room. She helped herself to a croissant and coffee and sat with the men. Her cousins were whispering at the chafing dishes.

Marc and Peter sat side by side reading Estaban and Gerald's proposal. The pages were spread out on the table and both men could read all 5 pages. The men looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"What do you think Pete?"

"Let the women read it first," he replied. Sophie arranged the pages in front of her and quietly read.

Anna and Katya sat beside Sophie but ignored the written pages. They were on another subject.

"But Kat, you must tell me as soon as you know what gender the baby is," asked Anna. "Remember Omma had two girls: our mothers, and our mothers both had females: us, and my two are both girls. There may be a genetic linkage here. This is my research field: I'm very interested."

"OK. No problem. But it won't be for some time," Katya began to look over Sophie's shoulder. "Normally 12 to 14 weeks isn't it?"

Anna decided not to mention the new home test which might tell after 5 weeks. She was not sure about the chemistry involved.

"So, what are you people looking at?"

"It's a proposal from Gerald and Estaban. They would like to be able to use The Manor from time to time, and they want to pay the estate for the privilege."

"They seem nice enough to me," said Anna. "But then, I should be quiet: I'm not involved."

"No, no, there is no problem with how nice they will be: we all think it's a great idea," said the two couples, together. "Problem is, pages 4 and 5. The money bit!"

The pages were passed around. Anna said nothing. Katya explained she was biased and would rely on the other three. Sophie and Peter said they lived in the US and would visit at most semiannually: it was left to Marc to discuss or argue with the older couple.

The men read the pages again, then Peter slapped Marc on the back:

"Up to you fella!" Peter smiled.

Marc left to talk to Estaban and Gerald. He explained that the conditions in the first 3 pages of the proposal were fine but they all thought the endowment was far too much: would the older couple consider reducing the amount by eighty percent, or at least fifty percent?

Gerald sat Marc down and explained how the endowment would work. He would have to do nothing other than arrange a number of standing orders, probably withdrawn monthly, for running the estate. A small 'kitty' could be kept with the local bank for local purchases. Again, topped up regularly as needed. The rest would simply stay with Coutts in London. There would be no obligation to spend any more than they needed.

Marc felt as though he had been bamboozled: what had he agreed to? The older men signed at the bottom of page 5 and asked Peter and Marc to cosign before they left later that afternoon.

Marc returned to the breakfast room.

"I suppose I could have said 'no' to the whole thing ..." he mumbled, putting the signing page in front of Peter.

Sophie smiled, Peter laughed and Katya kissed him. "You did just fine" they all said.

The papers were returned to the older couple and phone numbers were exchanged, though Katya was always in contact.

Marc felt a sense of relief. The Manor was well-provided for and he could anticipate making the best use of the endowment. He could hire a manager to look after the daily running of the place, perhaps one of the local farmers could use some extra work.

The family were preparing to leave. Marc would stay and hire one or two people to help out, at first with cleaning and tidying. Mrs. B. would be a great help with her local contacts and he would talk to the farmer next door and the other tenants, just to keep them in the picture.

Katya was reassuring. It was obvious that Marc was stressed by the speed at which circumstances were changing. Peter told him to relax as well: "its only money Marc, do what I do and leave the finances to the wife!" Sophie rolled her eyes and smiled. They were well-suited.

Lady Margaret had insisted that they exchange apartments in London once they were married. Marc resisted, as did Katya, though she was less reluctant to move. Marc's mews flat was so small, and they would need a nursery soon. But this could happen at their leisure: Lady Margaret was returning to Palo Alto to be close to Sophie and the children.

Katya talked to the YSL management about her pregnancy and the need to arrange and plan work. This was not a new development for the couture management and there were several suggestions about a reduced workload, backup help, modelling to the last moment and other possibilities Katya had not previously considered. How late did she want to work was the big decision she needed to make. Katya was happy with the management's response and her colleagues were very supportive.

Estaban and Gerald invited the young couple for dinner one evening. The paperwork of the endowment was complete and the accounts were in place. Gerald explained the procedures and the first, large bills were ready for payment: extensions to the systems for power, lighting, heating and air conditioning were completed. Windows, carpeting and painting were yet to come. Everything was coming together well and Marc was beginning to feel more in control. The evening was a success.

There was a glow to the marriage. Katya was still enjoying every aspect of her man and Marc still could not believe how lucky he had been to meet up with Katya again. The photography was keeping Marc busy but at the new flat they still could not keep their hands off each other. Katya was away in Paris and again in Milan, this time with Marc in tow, cameras at the ready.

"Marc, will you be able to come to New York with me this year?"

"Would you like me to?" he replied, knowing the answer. "There's always stuff to do at The Manor, and I still get requests for weddings. And you will be about half way to motherhood."

"You beast! You know I need you, and Mummy wants to see you again, and your sister and mother in Palo Alto. I am going to work right up to the last minute - they are planning some designer preggy clothes for when we get back."

"Actually, I was planning to ask if we should go to the west coast. We should check up on how far Peter has got on the 'hobbit-den' we designed."

Marc was talking about the second chalet/cabin built into the hill at San Gregorio that he and his brother-in-law had planned and started building.

On an earlier architects' visit Marc had been inspired by the eco-friendly houses he had seen and visited driving west from Taos, New Mexico along Highway 64.

"I had better get organized over the next two weeks" he muttered. "Now what did I do with those sketches I was going to email to Pete? Perhaps I left them down at The Manor?"

Katya was busy too. She had received a small parcel from her cousin Anna a few weeks ago. It contained a do-it-yourself gender identifier which Katya tried, but the results were inconclusive. She told Anna, and they decided to wait till just before the USA trip at 12 weeks for an ultrasound and prenatal blood test.

The trip to the West Country that weekend was leisurely. Marc was getting reports regularly from Joe his contractor manager and Mrs. B. plus her two part-time men. All was running smoothly. The couple inspected the completed work with Joe and noted the parts that needed finishing. Invoices were signed and Joe noted their absence for a couple of weeks.

Two part-timers were interviewed for Estate Manager: they offered the job to a recent graduate from Cirencester Agricultural College. His younger brother went back to the farm with the promise of part-time work when needed.

Just before they returned to London, Estaban and Gerald arrived, as expected. Together they viewed the work done to the newly renovated rooms. The older couple were very happy with the new furnishing and fittings. Estaban promised to visit at least once while they were away.

Two days before the flight Katya had the scheduled medical appointment. To her surprise the blood test showed quite clearly she was expecting a boy and this was confirmed by the ultrasound. Marc was delighted: he was expecting a girl, for historical reasons, but had diplomatically expressed no preference 'as long as mother and offspring were healthy.'

Katya talked to her cousin that evening. Anna seemed as excited as Katya and they talked for ages. Marc shrugged his shoulders and wondered what they could be talking about for so long. Mars and Venus he supposed.

They would break their journey at New York for 3 days to visit with Katya's mother. Marissa was up-to-date on all the important information but Marc knew he would have time to himself while the ladies 'visited.' Apparently, Katya was due to be paraded to Marissa's few, but close, friends. Marc was invited, but allowed to decline.

On the flight Katya mentioned her cousin Anna in conversation.

"Have you spoken to Anna very much Marc? Do you like her? You do know that Peter is the father of Alice and Katherine?" Katya related how close they were, more like sisters, and that Anna's whole life was taken up with her profession and the twins.

Marc replied as non-committal as he could. Where was this conversation going he wondered?

"I have talked to Anna on several occasions and I find her delightful," he replied. "In fact, at Sophie's wedding I noticed how attractive she was, yet how different from you or Sophie. If I hadn't been blinded by you, I might even have tried my luck but I gather she is not looked for a partner. Some guy is really missing out there!"

"Don't you try anything there, you lecher! I can see I will have to keep you on a short leash," Katya grinned, ticking him in the ribs.

"But, seriously, and I don't want you to take offence here, so I am just flying a trial balloon. You know Anna was keen to know the sex of our baby? Can I call him Michael? Well, you know Michael will be the first male in the family we know of. Well, Anna would like to try and have a boy too... and she wondered ... if you would be willing to try with her? Please don't be angry with her - or me. I just said I would mention it."

Marc looked at his wife, astounded. Katya looked as though she was about to cry. He put his arm around her as much as he could in the plane seats, releasing his belt and raising the arm.

"Its OK. Just the shock of the question. Do you mind if I think about it?"

"Darling that's fine. Take as long as you want. I just told Anna I would mention it. I won't say anything more."

Katya breathed a sigh of relief. She let her head rest on Marc's shoulder and slept. Marc thoughts were running wild. What was it with this family he wondered? Marc listened to the in-flight music and the six-hour flight passed quickly enough.

The business class passengers got off first but they waited for twenty minutes for the carousel luggage. One of his and two of hers. Marissa was there waiting for them and, as before, they took a taxi for the hour drive. Up in the apartment Marissa rang the doorbell and the door was opened by Anna and her daughters. Surprise!

Hugs and kissed all round. Marc carried the cases to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

In the main room, the little girls Alice and Katherine were being looked after by great-aunt Marissa. When they arrived the previous day, the children were wary of this older lady but Anna explained they were here to visit her cousin Katya and Katya's mother

"A bit like visiting Aunty Sophie and Sandra and Mark at home," Anna explained.

Anna and Katya looked up at Marc when he entered: both smiled.

"Why do I feel you two were talking about me," he grinned, "but let's eat before I starve to death here."

Anna and Katya went off to the kitchen, returning with plates of sliced meats, cheeses and fresh Italian bread. Anna and Marissa fed the girls their sandwiches at the table and everyone chatted about the flight, life in California and what the girls were going to do in New York.

After dinner Anna and Marissa left to prepare the girls for bed leaving Anna and Marc on the sofa.

Anna spoke first.

"Marc, I'm sure you are wondering about my request, and I hope I can put you at ease. For some time, I have held hopes of having a son, both for my own sake and so the girls have a male around the place rather than just their cousin/ half-brother Mark. You do know that Pete is the father of my two? Well, I have been thinking about IVF but when Katya told me of 'Michael' I thought I would take a chance and ask. No hard feelings if you decide not to volunteer. And no commitment if you decide to help me. I have a good, satisfying, life as a mother and a medical professional; I am not looking for a husband."

Marc moved closer to Anna and held her hands.

"Anna, it is just fine that you asked and I am honored that you would think of me in this way. I told Katya that I knew of you at Sophie's wedding and that I found you most attractive! Not quite as attractive as my wife, I should add. When I mentioned this to Katya, she threatened to keep me on a leash! But, I have to say your request was a surprise."

"The suggestion was only made to me on today's flight so I have hardly had time to think about the idea. There are so many good reasons for saying 'no' but I find myself ignoring the logic and reasons and saying I will be delighted to help as much as I can."

"I'm going to have to leave the logistics up to you though. It's not as though I am just around the corner most of the time. You have the girls to look after, even with your mother close by and then there is the biology side of things. But then - I can safely leave that to you, right?'

"Marc, I will talk with Kat and we will arrange things so you are not too inconvenienced. I hope you won't mind sharing your bed with cousins? We have two weeks here and there is no hurry: I am a long way from menopause!"

Anna grinned and her dimples showed clearly. This was so far away from teaching at a Catholic High School in Palo Alto and her introduction to Peter Banks of Bristol: that was a riot. She got up and went off to find the others.

Marc leaned back and closed his eyes: it had been a long day. He wondered how cousins could be so attractive yet so different. He never stopped thinking about how beautiful Katya was with her tall slim figure, ash- blonde hair and well, everything. But Anna was really good looking too: maybe two inches shorter than Katya but a pretty elfin-like face (Audrey Hepburn?), dark short hair and a nice curvy figure. Helping her to make a baby will not be hard work. And my wife suggested it - women, go figure!

Time passed and Alicja came and sat by Marc.

"Wonderful to see you again Marc. I hope I will see more of you when the little one arrives! I hear there have been great changes at The Manor since your wedding and I'm looking forward to visiting again. Oh, and by-the-way, I think it's a wonderful thing you are doing for Anna. Those two are so close you know; of course you do."

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12