Fashion for Two

Story Info
Second episode where Marc and Katya meet again and date.
4.7k words
4.63
2.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Marc was still wondering about his commitment to fashion photography. Then he got the call.

"Marc, its Katya, Katya Ulsen: we did this shoot several weeks ago? I was very impressed with your folio. I hope Marlis my agent told you so. I would have phoned but I didn't have your number then." A little white lie, but who was to know?

"Of course Katya, I remember you well. Who could forget such a shoot? I dreamed of you for weeks after our session." Marcus laid it on thick, tongue in cheek, though he really meant it.

"Would you like to meet up for a coffee sometime?" Katya asked.

"Sounds great! When? Where?" Marcus replied enthusiastically.

"Starbucks, corner of Oxford Street and Duke Street, tomorrow at 10? OK?"

"Sure! See you there" he replied. Wow! That was short and to the point he thought: no hedging about with this girl!

He was there at 9.40, in cords and a sports coat, in time to look around and find a decent table. He was engrossed in The Guardian when Katya arrived in jeans, a T-shirt and a sweater, with minimal makeup. The supermodel at leisure! Marc felt he was blushing and hoped Katya wouldn't notice.

"Hi there, what would you like?" Marc asked.

"Medium latte, please!" Katya replied, pulling his newspaper towards her as he got up.

Marc returned with the coffees.

"So you are Sophie's brother! I checked with her and got your number from her mother!" Katya said, frowning at him. "I kept looking at you but I couldn't be sure: I was afraid to embarrass myself by asking you directly!'

"You are looking as good as ever, even without the warpaint," Marc smiled.

"And I kind of thought I had met you before, at Sophie and Pete's wedding, but it was so quick, and you were so busy." Katya grinned back at him.

"You are a fink, Marc de Vere," she poked her tongue out at him. "I remember now you were Best Man and I assumed you were with Fiona. I thought you looked kind of interesting then. After we met at the reception I was busy talking with my aunt and I had written you off as 'taken'. But I've got a good memory for faces so I was delighted to hear you were in fact my photographer."

"Well , Katya" Marc replied, "I was fairly sure it was you I was making the folio for, and you seemed to recognize me, but I didn't want to seem presumptuous and ask for a date in case I made it difficult to get more assignments, either from you or other models - or their agents."

They were quickly relaxed in each other's company and chatted for quite a long time, catching up on their families, their work and general interests. Time flew by and before they both realized it would soon be time to move on to their next appointments.

"So where are you going to take me on our second date?" Katya asked, putting her hand on his arm and smiling.

Marc melted. He was entranced by this apparition, who looked just as lovely without makeup as she did in the studio. So this was a date? Where should he take her, he wondered. Perhaps a meal, to break the ice?

"I would like to take you out to dinner, as soon as you can find a free evening," Marc replied. "I am free every night, or I can be." Am I sounding too keen he wondered?

"Great, tonight," she replied, squeezing his hand with hers. "I'm out of town later this week and I may have fittings in the next couple of days, so tonight will be good for me, if that's OK?"

"Sounds good for me. I have some studio work to do this afternoon. Shall we say 6.15 for 7 dinner? Where shall I pick you up?" Marc asked.

"Do you know 'Il Forno' on Portobello Road?" She asked "It's just around the corner from where I live. How about I see you there at 7?"

"Not sure about 'Il Forno', but I'll find it" Marc replied. "It's not far from me in West Ken."

They talked on for a while, mainly about Sophie and the wedding, the relatives, cousin Anna and her twin girls Katherine and Alice; the 'cabin' at San Gregorio, fashion, photography and architecture. Laughing and joking with each other, it was as though they were old friends until it was time to get back to work as they were both running a little late.

Marc asked Katya if he could give her a lift somewhere. He got close enough to give her a peck on the cheek but she anticipated his move and got very close, pulling his head down to her and giving him a good full kiss. She pressed her body to his and felt him begin to rise to the occasion. "Good" she thought: "he is straight so I will get more response later."

Marc opened his eyes after a few seconds and wondered what had happened. This goddess had kissed him like, well, like he had never been kissed before. He felt his cock stiffen: had she noticed? Was she insulted? Angry? As he looked at her, she smiled, turned, and walked off.

*******

Il Forno was a tiny place, a restaurant with a ten foot frontage and six tables inside. Marc arrived at 6.45 and was met by a small swarthy man with a zapata moustache and wearing a striped pinafore.

"You are Marc, yes?" the man asked as he waved Marc to a table at the back. "Please to sit down, here is wine - Barolo - Katya ordered and antipasto. She will be ten minutes late. She always ten minutes late. Women!" He shrugged and disappeared behind a curtain at the rear.

Stranger and stranger thought Marc: this woman is intriguing.

He poured himself half a glass of wine and spooned some antipasto on to a cracker. Another couple entered and the little man appeared again, seating them and producing another bottle of red wine and more antipasto. At 10 past 7 the door opened and Katya walked in. Still in jeans, she had changed her T-shirt and sweater. Marc got up from the table and she was in his arms hugging him like a long-lost girlfriend.

"I see Luigi settled you OK! I hope you don't mind but I called ahead to make sure he wasn't fully booked. I'm sort of a regular. We talk about Genoa and Milan, and he likes to make fun of my southern Italian accent. You know my mother Marissa and aunt - Anna's mother Alicja - are both translators and speak heaven knows how many languages."

Marc sat back and listened to an explanation of where 'Luigi' was from - not his real name but what Katya called him - and his 'signature dish' which they were having tonight, and how often she ate there, and 'LuIgi's' wife Annamaria, and their children ... and ... and ...

"I think I am nervous with you" Katya said, "that's why I am talking so much! I want to make a good impression: how am I doing so far?" she giggled.

"I am impressed, not just by the talk-rate, but this Barolo is very good, and I think the antipasto is home-made. You must have some pull here, madam." Marc replied with a grin.

"I'll tell you a secret" Katya replied. "There are only ten bottles, which are rinsed out and filled from a barrel out back, and Annamaria makes the antipasto. But it's really good, eh? This is my favourite Italian restaurant, and here is Annamaria's famous ossobuco."

Out from behind the curtain appeared Luigi, carrying a cast-iron bowl with veal shanks in white wine with carrots, and a side dish with saffron risotto. It was superb, and it was finished over the next hour. Somewhere along the way a second bottle of wine appeared and was half dealt with. Marc realized he was driving later. Although he loved and really fancied tiramisu, which Katya had, Marc was almost full so he enjoyed a lemon ice cream and an espresso.

They lingered, chatting comfortably until they were the last to leave. The restaurant closed at ten. Marc rose to pay the bill but was informed that it was taken care of. He looked at Katya and she shrugged smiling.

"It's just a ploy, to make sure you take me for our third date," she said as they stood outside, holding hands. "Don't worry, I know the owners well: I eat here often when I'm in town. I love Mamma's cooking - sorry, Annamaria's cooking - so all I had to do was call them and explain that I was trying to impress a new friend, and here we are!"

"Look Marc, I would love to invite you back to my place for more coffee but Gisele and Naomi, two of my flatmates, are back today so the place will be busy. The flat is in the multistory block in the back over there. Perhaps next time, if I can get the dates right, OK?"

"That's fine" Marc replied, "and before you ask, I've had a really great time tonight, so thanks. And please thank your Italian friends again when you see them next."

"And of course I'd love to see you again, where are my manners? You mentioned a third date: can I take you up on that and set a date? You said you are away at the weekend: when exactly? And for how long?"

"Well, that's a bit tricky, Marc" she replied. "Fittings and adjustments can take half an hour or several days. They know my measurements well and some outfits are easy, others are not 'exactly' what the designers want to see and that can be a problem. I am not due to leave for two days, and I will be gone for 10 days, so I could be free tomorrow or the next day, but I can't rely on either. Of course I would love to see you too, but I can't say for sure!"

"I'll tell you what, if it turns out that you are free for an hour or two, just give me a call and we can make decisions then," Marc suggested.

"That's wonderful" Katya looked up at his eyes, smiling. "I was hoping you would suggest something like that. I do so want to see you again, soon, but I do have to work, too."

She reached up, put her arms around his neck and gave Marc another blistering kiss, her tongue feeling its way between his teeth, her body plastered against him and her legs firmly between his. Then she turned away, her handbag swinging on one wrist; she turned and waved at him as she went around the corner and disappeared.

Marc walked across to his 5 year-old Mini Countryman and headed home to his mews flat. What a great evening, and so unexpected, he thought. Why this delightful woman was so interested in him he had no idea but he was enjoying the attention immensely. No doubt when she realized how naturally quiet he was she would tire of him and it would be over, he had no doubt about this. And while he wasn't broke, he didn't have enough money to give her a really good time. Meanwhile he would enjoy every minute with this goddess. She even went out of her way to find his phone number from his sister! And how well did she know Sophie? He only knew he would be waiting for a phone call from her sometime in the next two days.

Katya was happy: she also really enjoyed the evening with this quiet guy. Could she be falling for him? She knew relatively nothing about him except what he did, their mutual interests and friends. The time they spent together went by so quickly she thought. Was she going too fast? Would she scare him away? It was unfortunate that her modelling commitments were so prominent in the next few days, but Katya was the consummate professional and worked hard for her 6-figure salary. She fully intended to properly seduce him before she left for her next assignment, hopefully more successfully than with Peter in Mountain View a couple of years ago.

The following day, a Friday, found Marc at a small wedding from 11 to 3.30: the pre-wedding album, shots during the ceremony (with the priest's permission of course), then random shots during the reception. Depending on how many guests bought group photos, it could be worth one to three thousand pounds: a good day with luck!

Marc got a text message from Katya just before 4 saying she would be free from 5 and available from 6. He would be rushing to make the date, but he would! He replied by phone asking where he could pick her up from and at what time. Her response was another change - she was so sorry but now she was busy till 6.30 or 7. Marc was downcast, he was looking forward to 'date 3', so he made an impromptu suggestion: a nearby Chinese place or baked beans on toast at his flat? She agreed to either.

He finished the essential wedding selection and forwarded the electronic version of the cropped shots for printing. He didn't do colour printing: too specialized. The black and white film he developed and left the negatives to dry. He would print those soon.

Back at his place he tidied nervously in case they ended back there: he was hopeful. The small mews flat was tidy anyway, not that he was a tidiness freak, he simply did not keep much personal material on display, just a few favourite pictures and some photos including an old one of his family.

He looked through his pantry and saw there were the makings for BLT sandwiches, and tinned soups (along with baked beans, if she was so inclined). There were also eggs, some fresh sliced meats and new bread.

At ten to seven Katya called from the workshop asking for his address: they were providing a taxi for her. Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and Marc answered, letting her in. She was flushed: obviously hurrying. She looked up at him as she passed in the doorway, carrying a light raincoat and a holdall. She gave him a peck on the cheek and climbed the stairs from the front door, past the door to the garage. Mews flats were quite small.

"I'm whacked!" She said, dropping her bag and hanging her coat on a hook nearby. "Let's stay in, unless the Chinese is really close" as she flopped down in a soft chair in the living area.

"Sure" Marc replied, silently giving a cheer. "How do you fancy soup and a BLT?" he inquired.

"Wonderful" came the reply, "do you need a hand?"

"You could open a bottle in a few minutes; I started the bacon already, just in case," came the voice from the galley, off the living area. "Mushroom or tomato soup?"

"Oh, mushroom, I think, but either will be fine," Katya replied.

There were a few noises in the galley but none from the living area. Marc came around the corner with the soup and sandwiches on a tray, cutlery wrapped in linen napkins. Katya was asleep. He tiptoed back to the galley and found a bottle of Beaujolais, opened it and poured two glasses. He sat down opposite her and sipped. Even asleep Katya was beautiful, and so relaxed, leaning back into the sofa, her breaths coming almost like a cat purring. He finished his glass and was about to pour more when she opened her eyes.

"What? Oh I'm so sorry Marc ... how rude of me. How long was I out? Have you eaten?" Katya was flustered and slowly got to her feet.

"Relax!" Marc said. "Here's your wine; I'll just put the soup in the microwave and warm the sandwiches for a moment. You must be really tired. Are you sure you don't want to go home?"

"Not a chance fella! I'm going to seduce you tonight: I brought my overnight stuff in the bag over there. This is the third date and tradition says we have to do it tonight!" Katya grinned and walked up to Marc, glass in hand. "but not till I've had something to eat!"

Marc could hardly believe his ears. This was so new to him: he was usually so hesitant in these situations.

Meanwhile they sat around the coffee table and ate their soup and sandwiches. The TV was on in the back ground but they ignored it as they chatted about their days, the ups and downs, while they drank most of the bottle. After a while Katya got up and took the dishes to the galley, washing them and letting them dry on the draining board. 'How quaint' she thought, 'and such a small place: is this how he lives?'

Marc reappeared from the bedroom at the rear, closing the door to the little boxroom between the living and bedrooms. They met in the galley and Katya put her arms around Marc.

"Put on some music Marc darling and let's dance" more a statement than a question! A little 'Ella by Night' and they shuffled around the dining area and on to the carpeted living space. Katya nestled into Marc.

He could smell her hair, lemony, and her perfume, subtle, more spicy than flowery. They rocked together quietly, hardly moving - their legs - but part of Marc was beginning to move, and he was becoming embarrassed. Katya was aware of her effect on him and she pressed her thigh to his groin area more deliberately. After a couple of minutes Katya used one arm to pull him down to her lips and grazed his lips with hers, letting her tongue out to tease him. At the same time she let her other arm reach down between his legs to feel him.

"Mmmmm. Is this all for me?" she mumbled, her eyes half-closed. Slowly, she lowered the zipper and slipped her hand inside. There it was, straining against his inside trouser leg. She grasped it and folded it to the outside, her hand wrapped around the ever-hardening organ. It was larger than she expected, certainly longer. Katya looked up at Marc, closed her eyes and pursed her lips for a kiss. He responded, one arm around her waist the other around her neck.

Katya guided him to sit on the sofa and, kneeling between his legs she began to use both hands on his cock. He was now fully erect and quite tense. Looking up at his face she smiled and lowered her lips to his cock, first licking the pee-slit, then swirling around the head before taking him into her mouth. Still looking up at him, she took as much of him as she could into her mouth without gagging.

"Katya, stop, please ... I can't hold back much longer: I'm going to come" Marc pleaded.

"Mmmm ... good to know I haven't lost my touch," Katya replied. "Come in my mouth; I have been wondering what you taste like."

So Marc came, and Katya swallowed as much as she could. A little escaped which was licked up quickly.

"Now we have that out of the way we can relax in your bedroom and learn about each other," Katya stood up and held her hand out to lead Marc along the corridor. She disappeared into the shower while Marc got ready to clean his teeth. Katya took a minute to apply some of the cream from Peter's research to her breasts, particularly her nipples and her lower lips. She waited for the familiar tingle then, a few minutes later she appeared in just a white T-shirt; Marc was in his pyjama bottoms.

"Lose the PJs fella,"came the order as she pulled down the bedclothes on his side; they met under the sheet.

"Katya, I'm not very experienced at this," Marc explained.

"Don't worry," she replied as she jumped on to the bed, "I'll guide you along. First you kiss my lips, nice and slow, for a couple of minutes, then you can try my neck and down to my breasts. Take lots of time kissing my nipples: I like that a lot!"

So it started, and it turned out that Marc was a quick learner, to the extent that after a few minutes on her nipples, Katya shivered and stiffened: "enough for a minute: that was intense."

But Marc was not finished: he kissed her belly-button and led his tongue down to the shaved region below. He ran his middle finger along her wet slit and tasted the region. She moaned and raised her hips to get closer to the action. Marc withdrew.

"Get back here, you bastard; you better have a condom! Now! I need you now!" Then quickly, out of nowhere Katya produced a sheath and quickly rolled it on him. She guided his cock to her opening and raised her backside a couple of inches. He was just inside.

Marc paused. He could feel the tightness of her pussy from the pressure on his glans. Very slowly he entered half an inch then withdrew the same distance to get some feel for the tension. He repeated the exercise. Then he entered an inch and slowly withdrew, repeated, then extended the entry, each time a little further. He could feel the walls of her vagina as he persisted. Gradually the vagina walls became more lubricated and he could slide deeper and deeper. Katya raised her backside slightly to enable further penetration. She moaned and pulled him further into her. Marc stiffened, aware that his hardness was bending upwards, touching the front wall of her vagina. As he moved, the head of his penis rubbed her vagina wall.

Katya stiffened again "yes .. yes .." she hissed, "you've got it, right there!! Oh my god, you wonderful man, keep doing that" and she raised her backside even higher, pulling Marc even further into her.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12