Fashion is Our Name Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Stay a moment. We didn't tie up the loose ends from the conversation. Regardless of what our friend is up to, what is our goal? What about Sing?"

She relaxed on me and was silent. A voice from the doorway asked, "Are you letting him up?"

The fleece slipped out of my hands. "Yes. There is a change of plans. He will tell you."

I escaped to the bathroom. Walking into the kitchen in jeans and a tee, I found a great clamor. "Adrian! Will you take us for a walk? Nanny says it is raining and we must wear our waterproof jackets."

I gathered them into my arms from their special seats. "Hello. I have missed you. Do you have wet shoes?"

"Yes. yes. They let us splash the puddles!"

I rolled my eyes at Nanny, who poked me and broke two eggs into a pan on the stove. "Sit."

The two bodies in my arms were getting tougher by the day. Rugby players for sure.

I gestured and Helen handed me the phone. It was breakfast serving time in Kingham, but I called anyway.

"Sorry to bother you, but work and play are keeping me in London."

It was Inish on the other end and she complained, "Oh, you are such an important person now that we village girls don't rate a visit?"

"Model, I will severely abuse your body for that talk."

Helen seized the phone. "I am giving him breakfast. He had a late business meeting last evening and is in bad shape. He says I have to provide TLC." She switched to speaker and went back to the eggs.

"If it is you taking care of him, I guess that is ok. Let him have a special blow from me. I will tell Vicky. Have to run." Click.

"I have saved up finance work for you. We will go to the building and check out the new computer and do finance at the same time. Your other employer has agreed. Please wear a nice dress so I can take you to a proper lunch place after the rain lets up."

The boys looked disappointed as I put them down so I could eat. "Don't worry, Nanny and I are not leaving until after the walk and some games."

The other employer was pinching my ear, "Proper lunch, is it? Better be nice. She deserves your attention."

The new gracious Anne was a revelation after her earlier snarky comments over my recruiting of her nanny. Perhaps my words last night about our team had struck a chord?

Out on the street in the mist and drizzle with the twins, I truly felt like their dad. Only pieces of paper separated us. Difficult and complicated pieces of paper. Maybe if we got back from Eastern Europe successfully, something could be done.

I said to them. "Guys, we will do ten big puddles and then go back. We have to see who wins at Monopoly this morning."

Dried off and sprawled on the rug, the twins and I were just finishing a game of Monopoly when Helen appeared in running clothes.

"You need a run to clear your head. It has stopped raining. Use your tee and sneakers from yesterday. Here are some shorts."

They were crimson and felt strange but ok. I looked in the mirror and had a terrible suspicion but said nothing as we said goodbye to Anne and the boys.

"Decked out in women's shorts? Aren't you ashamed?"

She laughed and sped ahead. "Are you good for the whole distance to the building?"

I was, but the effort was brutal. The body had to be kept in view. The very fine body ahead.

I stopped at the new entrance. "You should be proud. Your idea has transformed the entrance."

"I am, but it was you that dragged me into this crazy work." She skipped up the stairs and found the light switch. The sewing area was nearing completion. The painters were almost done.

"Adrian, this is marvelous." She had climbed into my arms and was holding tight. I knitted my fingers together under her bottom.

"The sewing ladies think so too. The machines have been adjusted and are ready to go to work. But the entrance is not finished or safe, and there is no lounge or toilet yet."

She still wouldn't get down and said, "Anne tells me you are to have a makeover. What is that about?"

Treacherous Duchess, I thought to myself. "I am not talking about secrets shared out of school."

She used a grip on my hair to arch my head back so her lips could find mine. I walked slowly in the direction of the corner where an impromptu computer workstation was set up.

"No making out. There is work to do. Your lunch is at stake."

"By the way, where are the dress and the rest of your clothes?"

Her tongue toyed with mine as she growled.

I said, "Ladies don't growl."

She growled louder. "Precisely at noon, we are being joined by Lady Cromurthy, who is bringing an outfit for me. She says clothes for you are already here. By the way, she said that you are to repay my tolerance last evening with a reward. A reward before lunch!"

"What about work?"

"Don't fun me. I am completely up to date, and you know it. What devious reasons do you have for getting me here by myself? Single women are supposed to be escorted in circumstances like these."

By now, we were on the platform bed, rolling, tickling, and poking. I had my fingers in the waist of her shorts when she said, "Hold a minute. Talk to me seriously. Don't I get to know a bit of what is going on?"

It was chilly and I grabbed a blanket. She snuggled into me. How was a male going to dissemble with this package in his arms?

Her hand was in my crotch and she giggled. "These shorts are not sewn to take account of certain contents!"

"You and Anne are trying to make a sissy of me, are you?" The shorts were easily discarded, and hers immediately after.

"There. If you don't behave, I will pin you viciously to the bed!"

Her laugh was loud. "Adrian! Stop teasing! You know I want that big hard thing in me. Are we going to talk or fuck?"

"Your choice."

She stared and carefully sat up. "Get us some water and behave while you fill me in."

A pair of wool bottoms were found in a chest in the corner. There was a nice tee to go with it. She arranged herself with head on my tummy and said, "Talk."

"I had lunch with Carruthers yesterday. He knows we have discovered some of his tricks. I didn't find out much about the true story, but he has agreed to consult with his superiors about improving what we are allowed to know. As we suspected, whatever this is has high level involvement."

She reached for my hand and worked the fingers. "Adrian, I thought at first we were in a silly game. Now it seems something important is going on."

"Yes. Funny isn't it? We are involved in something important but don't know what it is."

She turned into me. "Will you snuggle again? With your body around me, nothing bad can happen."

We shook with laughter, but underneath was worry for both of us.

Not watching the time, Anne found us in the same position, lying quietly and gazing at her in the doorway.

"My goodness, that is neither work nor play. May I join?"

We nodded but said nothing. With a few practiced moves, she was at my side in her silk lingerie, feeling like the gorgeous package of femininity that she was.

"What did I interrupt?"

"I haven't had my reward. Our talk about Tom scared it out of me."

Anne's hand reached across me to press on Helen's head. "Adrian told Tom no funny business unless we know more."

"Yes, I heard that a few minutes ago. We are very lucky to have Adrian looking out for us."

I said, "FION's models are to be cared for!"

The two of them pushed me on my back and shared my chest. "Keep talking like that. It seems every moment, we are more in one of those le Carre movies."

Anne whispered, "Adrian, we want the movie with the good ending, where everyone comes home safe and sound. Will you promise us that?"

"Yes. I have fingers and toes all crossed."

I tickled Helen and pestered her flat chest. "Ready for lunch, finance person?"

She turned with a blow to my head. "Anne, he got me here on a total falsehood. There is no finance issue at all."

"So, no work and no play, and I am to take you to lunch anyway?"

The three of us must have looked silly, walking down the street to the Tiger's Inn, with me shielding my head from their blows. I decided a story over lunch needed to divert them from whatever was going on with Philip.

A dark brew was easing my tenseness when I began a tale about two young boys on a hike with their parents in Wales when a sudden storm blew up..."

"Adrian! Not another scary story!"

"Never! How could a story about a family picnic hike..."

They eyed me suspiciously. "You be careful. There are two of us and one of you."

The story continued for the few minutes before food arrived. A sudden thunderstorm had come up and the family found shelter in a crevice that turned out to have a narrow passage leading into the hillside. They were following it, looking for more room, when a violent lightning strike illuminated the way forward where parts of a skeleton poked out of the earth...

"Adrian! You've hardly started and there are dead people."

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to get your minds off our troubles."

"They are. But now we must know about the skeleton and the poor children and..."

My fish and chips were excellent. They munched on their salads and shot daggers at me. Excellent, I thought to myself. A twig snapped in my brain and I saw that a family outing was needed with the sisters, the twins and myself. Where could we drive to conveniently?

We were almost finished, with them muttering about thunderstorms and lightning strikes, when I said, brazenly, "It has been determined that the sisters and the offspring require a family outing. Perhaps we could motor west along the Thames and stop at that lock near Hampton Court?"

Anne was flustered. "But Adrian, I told you..."

Helen gripped her tightly, "It's all right, sis. He understands you need an afternoon in the country with family."

Their eyes met and smiles emerged. Whispers said, "He is a first class devil."

"But our devil."

I sat in the back with the boys in their special seats. It wasn't five minutes and they were napping, which was fine. Helen was navigating, and the Duchess was driving, which was also fine. A stray poke in the ribs generated more giggles. "Sis, there are days when our brother is really insufferable."

Even on a back road, it was less than an hour and we were pulling into a shaded car park with the river in the distance. The twin's heads were up, looking around, as I unbuckled them.

"Boys, we are visiting a special place on the river. Your Mom and Helen have a snack and something to drink."

It was a quiet place on a sunny afternoon, and not as crowded with tourists as the Palace itself. I explained to the boys that before there were cars or trains, farmers had to use the river to take their grain to market. I was deluged with questions about riverboats and how the water in the locks was made to move. The women found a shady beech and spread our tablecloth. There was juice for the twins and tea from a thermos for grownups. And four kinds of biscuits as a special treat.

I lay back and closed my eyes. But not for long. "Adrian, take us down by the water. Show us how to skip rocks. Mommy says an adult has to be with us."

The sisters were holding hands and smiling as their men walked away.

There was no sandy beach and no rocks. I promised that for a future trip. But, kneeling down, I showed them tiny frogs and minnows in the shallow river bank, and explained how all the little things found a place on the earth to flourish.

When we returned, the ladies were enjoying the warm lazy afternoon with eyes closed.

"The boys and I are going to follow the towpath a ways and will be back."

There was lots of energy in the little legs, and I walked fast to keep up with their running. In a few minutes, we were around a bend and completely alone. "Look Adrian, Mommy and Nanny are lost."

"Sure enough. Sometime soon, we will go to the moors and discover how to use a compass. People get lost on the moors all the time because they don't pay attention to the proper compass direction."

"Adrian, should we go back? Mommy will worry if we are lost."

I held hands and we wandered back, their chattering filling the quiet air. As we rounded the bend, Anne and Helen were headed our way.

"Mommy, Adrian was telling us about being lost on the moor without a compass!"

"Is he going to teach you about using a compass?" She gave me a protective Mom look.

"Yes. yes. He said we are going to the moors to learn."

Helen said, "That sounds wonderful. We will have to plan a family trip." She smiled at Anne, who groaned to herself.

We packed up and journeyed home in traffic. The twins were alert and took turns beating on my head, saying it meant they were very happy. The front seat smiled.

My offer of dinner out was rejected. "The twins are going to the tub with me. The two of you have your own shower."

Anne's look made it clear that a shower with benefits was intended.

The young body was soft and yielding as the water warmed us. "Adrian my love, you can do anything you wish with me." I soaped the curves and pondered that. Would my many loves just get more and more complicated? They kept telling me not to worry, but I did anyway.

She pushed me against the tile and pressed her body to mine. Her lips directly at my ear said, "You were such a wonderful daddy today, I am letting you off easy. I am climbing into your arms right here and sliding down. Neither of us has to come, do we?"

She made the sliding down special, with little noises of passion and saying thank you. There was a small problem, the parts of us that were connected wanted more action. She clenched, and I thrust. In a few moments, we were both moving hard and coupling noisily. "Yes, yes. Harder!"

Her cry of climax was very loud. I held the shuddering body, the last of my stuff emptying into her.

"Neither of us?" I inquired.

She pushed me down to lick the drippings. "Yes. Take it all. What a mess you make!"

We were almost dry when Anne slipped in the door. "I heard that awful yell! What did he do?"

Helen's fingers shot out with a terrible pinch on the mommy boob. "As if you didn't know! I said we would have a simple joining and didn't have to come. My body said otherwise, like it always seems to when he is around."

"I'm jealous, terribly jealous. Even though he loved me so well yesterday."

"Sister, I am not letting you out of my sight. We are supposed to get equal shares of his loving!"

They held each other, laughing hopelessly. I got my pants and shirt on and went to find the twins.

We were on the sofa, reading, when the women showed up. The hair was fixed, there was lipstick. Ruffled blouses and designer jeans.

"Look boys, the ladies have dressed up. Don't they look nice?"

Two fierce looks dissolved into laughter. My hair was pulled.

"Adrian, that must mean they like you?"

"We do. We do. Stay and read while Nanny and I finish fixing dinner."

"Mommy, Adrian says if he reads to us, we have to read to him. It's hard."

Later, after a very nice meal, and getting the twins to bed, the three of us lay quietly in Anne's room, still dressed. They each had a hand.

Mommy said, "Adrian, a day with Daddy and the family is very tiring."

Nanny said, "You two are so perfect with the boys it makes me want to cry."

I held her tight. "One of these days, a tall handsome gent with money will capture your heart and carry you off to a castle and make babies that swell your tummy!"

Her knee was sharp between my legs. "Will they be girls or boys?"

"Oh dear, the crystal ball is clouded."

She sat on my chest and made clothes fly off. "What if we skip the castle and start the babies now?"

I turned over and buried my head. They beat on me, giggling.

(cont'd in Part 11 - The Trip Takes a New Direction)

12