Fast Forward

Story Info
It's about time.
6.2k words
4.6
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2022

I think it was on a Tuesday, sometime in the middle of the semester when I got this urgent sounding voicemail from my department head. She was requesting that we meet as soon as possible. This was unusual... Elsa's management style was pretty much hands off. I got to run my operation as I saw fit and as long as my performance goals were met it was rare that we ever got to see each other in person. And I'd been at this for so long it never felt like much of a challenge to meet whatever demands were expected of me.

I had a long walk to the other side of the campus to reach her office. Along the way I allowed myself some space to get distracted and let my mind wander. Was I getting promoted? Some new assignment? Or maybe not. Maybe she was going to tell me that our funding had been cut again and I was getting laid off. That wouldn't be the worst thing. I am getting older, an early retirement could be just the kick in the ass I needed.

I finally found myself sitting on the other side of a desk from from her. Try as I might, I couldn't make any sense of the look on her face. Usually she's congenial. Professional. Her expression an easy road map telegraphing whatever we were going to cover.

"Thanks for coming, this is a bit unusual for me. I'm not sure how to even begin..."

Reverting to my usual clueless self and trying to be helpful, "...well, why don't we start at the beginning. What's up?"

She pointed her chin at the large screen monitor hanging off the wall and hit play on the remote.

1975

My wife was off on a shopping trip with some girlfriends. Usually the fact that she was gone left me with enough free time to catch up with everything I'd missed during the week but I remembered that my neighbor Mike had invited me over to come check out his new fangled VCR. This was cutting edge stuff back then. You could plug in a videotape and actually get to watch a movie whenever you wanted. Combined with his new Color Sony Trinitron it seemed like some far out tech from the future.

I got to his house just as his wife Leslie was on her way out the door. I'm not sure the term "MILF" was in use much back then but she sure had every characteristic that would have qualified her as one. Gorgeous pale white skin. Deep hazel eyes. Her butt and boobs a few sizes thicker than when she was in her prime but for me, the extra inches were like a gift that seemed to come with age. Just to get a glimpse of her boobs and cleavage was a rite of passage for every pimply faced kid who ever got the privilege of helping her unpack her groceries.

She cornered Mike and rattled off an endless list of things for him to do while she was gone. Shopping. Yard work. The dishwasher. Something about the water heater. I glazed over, exhausted just to have to listen to it.

When she was finally out the door, his face lightened up and he motioned me to follow him down to his rec room. Pretty much all the suburban houses had one. Knotty pine wood panelling. A bar. The requisite neon beer sign stolen from a tavern that had long since gone out of business. A couch. A TV on a rolling cart. The coffee table piled high with back issues of Popular Science and Field and Stream. Off in a corner, a big cardboard box overflowing with cables.

I lit up a joint and tried to stay out of the way while Mike started to fiddle with the VCR making adjustments like a low rent mad scientist.

"I've been dying to show this off to someone besides Leslie..."

I'd come over thinking we were going to watch a Bond movie. Something with evil villains. Cool gadgets. Lots of things blowing up. It seemed like just the thing to do on a Saturday afternoon. Mike pulled out a VHS tape. Bright yellow and red packaging. I think it might have said Swedish Erotica. He plugged it in and the sound of all sorts of motors and pulleys jumped into motion. Nothing happened on the screen until he remembered the TV had to be tuned to channel 3.

"Why channel 3?" I asked him.

"I have no fucking idea. The Japs designed this thing. I'm sure they must have had a reason."

After a few moments, some static, scanning lines moving from left to right and finally a picture of an official looking FBI warning.

He grabbed the remote and hit fast forward.

The motors from the VCR kicked into overdrive and the people on the screen start to run around like stilted figures from an old silent movie. The marijuana was just now starting to kick in. Watching people fuck at 6x normal speed had to be the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Against a wobbly sound track of bad R&B, there was one really well endowed guy and two women. He mounted one of them and machine gunned his hips up and down, fucking her with all the ferocity of a hamster on an exercise wheel while the other girl just watched and furiously rubbed her pussy in time to the action. Then he stopped just long enough to make an olympian leap off of her and land on the other woman where he immediately start to fuck her with the same speed and intensity.

I was laughing so hard I started to gasp for air. Mike tried to ignore my reaction but started to crack up as well. This vision of the future it turns out, was pretty absurd.

He gave up on that one and popped in another tape. Another threesome, this time with credits for the actors. That was a long time ago. I have no idea who the guys were but the woman was Janey Robbins. She had a gloriously shaved pussy, the first I'd ever seen. The complete absence of hair showed off the details of her anatomy in a way I'd never seen before. Back then a clear view of genitals was pretty scandalous. It was shocking to see her looking more naked than naked.

The premise was that she was innocently sleeping in her bed when two burglars, looking like cartoons from central casting broke into her bedroom and instead of helping themselves to her jewelry, started to look her over. Before you knew it, Janey was wide awake and busy making the burglars forget what they came for.

"I want you both to fuck me..." She said, purring like some cat in heat.

That started the next sequence where she was hungrily sucking both their cocks at the same time. Super close up. Her mouth completely filled up as she squinched her eyes and stared at the camera, reveling in all the depravity.

We were instantly hard. Neither of us had really thought what to do once the film started to take its toll on us. My cock was straining against the confines of being fully clothed. I started to move around subconsciously trying to relieve the constriction and maybe get some stimulation from just the friction of my jeans rubbing against my cock.

Mike looked over at me and said, "I'm going to unzip just to relieve some of the pressure. I can't believe how fucking hard I am. You OK with that?"

"Fuck, just pull it out. I'm not telling anyone. Your secret's safe with me."

And just like that, it was suddenly OK. We started jerking off and watching the video together. One of the guys came in her mouth while the other one jerked off, holding back long enough to cum on her face as she devotedly slurped up every drop.

"Want to watch that again?" Stuck in my linear, time only moves forward in one direction world, It wouldn't have occurred to me that you could even do that. But it was filthy hot and yeah, I was dying to see it once more.

Played back in reverse, it looked like one of the guys was using his cock as a vacuum cleaner. Instead of spurting loads of cum, the reverse action had his cock sucking up load after load until her face, previously coated in semen was immaculate and pristine again.

The two of us were masturbating to the action on screen and laughing our butts off at the same time. If there was any tension about jerking off together, it was gone now.

It was then that Leslie got back earlier than expected. With the two of us distracted by all the action on screen neither noticed her standing at the top of the stairs. I didn't know it at the time but she and Mike were no strangers to swinging. They had a history that went back for years and by sheer trial and error, they'd stumbled into this safe space where each one knew what the other wanted. Made no judgements. Just built on it over and over again until they were happily perverse and eager to push each others limits.

She scared the fuck out of me by plopping down between the two of us, catching us with our cocks hard and in mid stroke. I had no idea she was even there until it was too late to cover up. She was giggling as she wrapped her hands around the two of us. I was more than a little humiliated to be caught in the act never mind the added the dimension of being there with her husband at the same time.

"I'm going to guess that you didn't have a chance to get to any of the stuff on the to do list?"

Mike let out a cough, desolate from the lack of an excuse.

"It's OK, I'm going to guess you guys were doing something you enjoyed more...?"

I finally had a moment to size her up. She was still wearing the same nondescript sack dress she had on when she left that morning but the hem was hiked up high over her thighs. It was warm so she wasn't wearing pantyhose, the milky, white skin of her thighs looking deliciously tempting.

The best defense I could come up with was, "You know, this new technology is going to take some getting used to. I don't remember ever being this hard for so long." In truth, I think I was stuck in time. Between fast forward and rewind I didn't know if I'd ever get off that couch.

She started to stare at me directly. Very slowly kept stroking my cock, squeezing much harder than she needed to. I didn't know if she was going to slap me or give me a blowjob. Instead, she called Mike over.

"I think our guest needs some relief."

She grabbed him by the scruff of his hair and gently guided his head down onto my swollen and aching cock. Stroked me into his mouth and rubbed the slick, slippery head all over his face. Such an evil laugh. She knew she was in complete control over the two of us. I was impressed at how quickly she'd just moved in and taken over.

Leslie looked at me and said, "This good for you? You're making Mike very happy by letting me jerk you off. Of course he loves to fuck me but we've done that thousands of times. And besides, there's something about making him my bitch that's just so much fun."

She was speeding up her strokes as she said that. I looked down to see Mike licking my balls and slowly rising to suck my cock until it was buried deep in his throat and his face was pressed hard against my stomach. My attention was divided between that and the action that was happening on screen where Janey, thanks to the magic of instant replay, was having her face coated with streams of cum for the third or forth time in as many minutes.

Just a few minutes earlier, I'd made what was for me, the monumental decision that I was actually OK jerking off at the same time, in the same room with another guy. I never expected to so much as touch him but now with Leslie calling the shots and his mouth wrapped solidly around my cock, I don't think I'd ever been as hard in my life. It slowly started to dawn on me that I'd been set up. These guys had planned and conspired and plotted to make this happen. Far from being pissed, I felt incredibly blessed and flattered that so much pervy fun had somehow just fallen into my lap. I'd jerked off to same sex scenarios more times than I could count but had none of the social skills that could have ever made that happen. I'd left that possibility permanently parked in the pure fantasy section of my brain.

Leslie had her eyes locked with mine now. Her husband's face just a mindless presence for her to jerk me off into. I had this brief interval where I felt sorry for what he was going through but the more I looked at him, the more I realized he was just as lost in the same mindless ecstasy as I was. Hell, the more time that went by, the more envious I started to feel. His whole world reduced to being a simple cocksucker, happy, maybe even privileged to be doing exactly what he was.

Leslie got up to leave for a a few minutes. Mike kept going down on me as I got used to the rhythm and jerked off into his mouth at the same time. She came back pushing a camcorder on a tripod. It was big and looked intimidatingly complex. I was surprised at how fast and confident she was in setting up it. Now instead of Janey and her friends on the TV, we had a live view of all the depravity going on in Mike's basement. The thought of being filmed freaked me out. I lost my erection and called the whole thing to a stop.

"Hold on a minute, you can't do this. How the fuck would I know where this video is going to wind up!"

In her defense, there was no Internet back then. The notion of any random piece of media being accessible all over the world, instantly and forever was unthinkably absurd.

Leslie looked at me like a school teacher talking to a particularly dim witted student.

"Actually, I can tell you exactly where it's going to wind up. We're going to keep a copy and I'm going to give you one as well. You seemed to like the smutty little film you were just watching. What's wrong with enjoying what we do too?"

Her hand was back on my cock now, slowly pumping it back up to its former size. She leaned over to exchange a long slow kiss with Mike.

"Mmmm, I can taste his cock on your mouth..."


That seemed to be the cue for both of them to go down on me. The two of them generously taking turns sucking my cock, running their tongues from the base to the head until I thought I was going to explode. I barely even noticed the little red record light on the camcorder.

A few minutes of that and I started to really want to fuck Leslie. She slipped out of her dress until she was in just her bra and panties. The white, lacy, Lycra fabric stretched tight in all the right places and looking somehow wholesome and unaccountably perverse at the same time. I leaned back on the couch as she straddled her legs on either side of me. Felt the full weight of her body... she was much bigger than my petite wife, as she slowly descended on me. My cock sank into her and I felt the hot wetness from her pussy running in streams over my balls. Mike was enjoying this too. He sat himself down on an easy chair a few feet away and proceeded to jerk off at the privilege of being allowed to watch the spectacle of his wife getting fucked by his best friend. I can ask the question, what was hotter? Watching your wife getting fucked? Fucking someone's wife as they jerk off and slowly lose their minds over the mix of arousal and jealousy?

I'd been in threesomes before but all of them had been sadly tentative. There was always this general layer of unease that surrounded each one. Even before the political correctness that would haunt later generations, we all felt it necessary to move slow. Ask permission for each step. Always monitor what was going on and make sure that none of us was being perverted in ways that outstripped what we thought each of us was ready for. At best they could be hot but more often than not, they were like British drawing room comedies where everyone asked permission and politely said thank you for each event.

Mike and Leslie were pros and had no such inhibitions. If anything, Leslie was dedicated to pushing the envelope. Trying to figure out where my limits were and then take it one step beyond. I was dizzy and helpless to resist.

Of course it ended with my cumming inside Leslie. True to form she called Mike in and pulled my semi hard cock out of her cunt and fed it to her husband. It was a shiny, slick mess, coated with my cum and her essence as Mike dedicated himself to licking it clean. I sat back on the couch, Leslie mostly still wrapped around me as she slowly stroked it into his waiting mouth.

We were just getting started. Their little seduction had worked out much better than either of them could have imagined. Leslie stayed on the couch, her arms and legs wrapped around me, occasionally rubbing her pussy as her arousal ebbed and flowed. Mike loved his vantage point on the easy chair. His cock almost immediately ramrod stiff and jerked off as he watched me with his wife. I could spread her legs and rub her pussy and he would react by jerking off faster and harder. There was no mental process involved... our brains had checked out hours ago and left the action to some combination of hormones and assorted sex organs.

True to her word, Leslie made me a copy of the tape to take with me. My wife and I had a lot of adventures after that but for some reason, this was the only event that we ever recorded. The two of us loved to watch it together, moving forward and back through time to relive the filthier moments until we literally wore it out. One day the ribbon from the cassette broke, the rest of the tape spilling out and eviscerating itself around the gears of the VCR until every moment in time that had been captured from that day were finally gone.

2022

My jaw hit the floor as soon as soon as the action on the screen started to play out. Some isolated parts of my brain reacted to the sight of the couch, the walls, the old retro furniture before I even knew what I was looking at. It had been years since I'd last watched that scene. For a moment I had the passing thought that someone had gone through some extraordinary measures to create a simulation of one of the pivotal moments in my life but in a few milliseconds, the familiarity of the room and its inhabitants found their context in some long, unused memories. There was Mike, sitting on his easy chair, his cock as big and hard as it had ever been. And me with Leslie on the couch. The two of us deliciously naked, mostly with her draped over me, the spectacle of her body on fragrant display to Mike.

The version of me on the screen was twenty pounds lighter and had a full head of hair without the least bit of grey. Most of the lines and wrinkles on my face were still years away from making their appearance. Leslie and Mike looked resplendent in their pale, chubby humanity, just as I remembered them. Both of them had died a few years after this scene and seeing them again... middle aged but still vibrant and healthy made me ache as I remembered just how much I missed them.

Elsa noticed a tear running down my cheek. "I guess I need to tell you that you're not in any jeopardy for this. Your job is safe."

That hadn't even occurred to me. Nothing we were doing was illegal. And if it were, there had to be a statute of limitations to something that took place almost 50 years earlier.

"How'd you get this?"

"Someone emailed the link to me with a note that said, remind you of anyone? You're not denying that's you in the video... are you?"

"Oh yeah, that's absolutely me, or at least a version of me from another time and place. Leslie, the woman in the video promised me that the tape was going to be for our own use... there was no Internet then. You might have imagined that someone might make another copy but there was no rational idea that it could make its way out into the world."

"And do you have any idea what might have happened?"

"They died in the '80s. Awful car accident that took both of them. As to what happened, the best I can guess is that after they died, the contents of her library (she used to keep her tapes in a box labelled Naughty Bits and well hidden in their basement) must have been discovered. Someone took the time and energy to digitize and upload it. Now here we are. I know I should be embarrassed but I can't begin to describe the feelings I have seeing the ghosts of some people I loved."

Clearly that wasn't an answer she expected to hear. It was a few moments before she spoke up again.

"So I guess it's true about what people did back in the seventies?"

12