Fat Bottomed . . . Girls?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sam, that was amazing!" Hazel exclaimed, her breathing now more under control, but her large soft breasts still heaving gently on her chest. "I think it's time we let you cum now, don't you? Stand up and come over here," she requested, helping me stand in front of her, between her still-spread thighs.

Deftly, she undid my belt, unsnapped my jeans and pulled down the zip, all within a few seconds, then slipped the jeans over my hips and hooked my underwear with her thumbs as she slid them to my ankles. My rock-hard penis shot upwards and smacked my stomach loudly, a long string of pre-cum flicking off the tip and across the material of her skirt and up over those mammoth tits.

"Oooh, that gives me an idea!"

Hazel beamed up at my face, hands on my hips to draw me closer to her. One hand moved to take my twitching cock in a fond embrace, squeezing and pulling gently on it so a load more of my juices oozed from the tip. I had half-expected her to lick it from me, but instead she sort of folder her hand over the mushroom head, smoothing the moisture into the velvety glans and down my shaft.

Again she did it, and again, until my whole cock and her hand were slick with my juice. Then she swapped hands and kept going, the other fondling her breasts, teasing the nipples and covering them both in my wetness. I had no idea what she was doing, but I was thoroughly enjoying the sensations in my groin and gaping at just how long and thick her nipples had become. So when Hazel let go of me and pulled me even nearer, I was unprepared for what followed.

Leaning forward, she lifted one huge breasts in each hand and lifted them to place one on each side of my throbbing cock, the heavy, soft flesh totally surrounding my length with only the head showing between the top curves of her mounds. Then, she moved, sliding her slippery orbs up and down my pole, all the juices easing the motion, aided further when she let a long string of saliva drip from her lips between her tits, adding to the lubrication already there.

I had never imagined something like this before, and the feeling of soft tit-flesh around my throbbing shaft was like nothing I'd ever experienced. It was so arousing watching this 40-something woman rapt in concentration as she manipulated her mammaries dextrously enough that, within a couple of minutes, I was ready to blow.

"Hazel," I croaked, "Hazel, I'm about to .. .. .." She was waiting for this, it seemed, and her head dipped quickly so her mouth inhaled my cock, her tongue swirling round the sensitive head and causing me to erupt in her mouth once again, this time even more powerful jets of spunk streaming into her throat, to be quickly swallowed until she had literally drained me dry.

I looked down when she drew off my penis and she stared into my eyes as her mouth opened, displaying the mouthful of my cum she was savouring. Those eyes crinkled in a smile as her lips closed and I could see her throat muscles working as she swallowed down every single drop and, beyond her smiling face, the tanned upper slopes of hr boobs, still shiny and sticky from our mixed fluids.

A few seconds later, Hazel gave a soft squeal, and quickly stood up, casting around for her clothes and hurriedly started to put them on.

"Hurry Sam," she exhorted me, "it's nearly time the foreman will be coming up to file the worksheets! We need to move, now!"

I quickly managed to find my clothes and fumble them back on, having the presence of mind to wipe the worst excess of our juices form my face and be sitting nonchalantly (or at least, trying to be!) when he foreman strode in five minutes later. He knew of Hazel's arrangement to bring me to and from work, and obviously of my earlier call-outs, so he wasn't surprised to see me waiting there. Even though Hazel was the epitome of professionalism sitting at her desk, I felt my face was bright red with guilt at what we had been so nearly caught doing. Thankfully Henry, the foreman, did not notice anything amiss, and I kept quiet the whole time until he left.

Hazel let out an almighty sigh-turned-giggle after Henry had gone, which morphed into a semi-hysterical laughter a few seconds later.

"Wow, that was close!" she exclaimed, "I lost track of time with all you did to me young man! By the way," she added, "I thought you'd never been with a woman before? That was one Hell of a good pussy licking for a first time!"

"It was the first time, I promise!" I stammered my reply, "I just did what I thought felt right and you seemed to like it. I know I loved it, your pussy is beautiful , and it tasted lovely -- not what I expected at all!"

"Oh Sam, I did love it, you're right. And I'm glad you liked it, because .. .. I want to do it again. Properly though, in bed, when we'll have all the time we want. Would you like that?"

'Is she mad?' I thought to myself. Of course I'd like it, I'd love it, and I wasted no time in telling her so, for which I received a massive smile in return, plus a rather salacious wink!

On our drive home things initially were a little odd, as neither of us seemed able to address the elephant in the room -- well, car. Very soon though, Hazel opened the conversation by asking me, very earnestly,

"Did you mean it Sam? You really liked what we did, and want to do it again?"

All of a sudden she seemed quite hesitant and not at all sure of herself; totally different from her office persona. Even though I knew what we had done was not acceptable in the eyes of many, especially as Hazel was married, to me it was magical and I definitely didn't want it to stop. I knew enough to be careful, even -- especially -- around my friends, and that I could never tell anyone of our trysts. I was mature enough to accept that; besides which, I wanted her to myself as far as I was able to, so had no plans to tell anyone whatsoever of our secret relationship.

I managed to impart all this to her over the course of the next few miles, by which time we were nearly at my house. Hazel stopped the car a couple of streets away, and turned to face me with a serious look on her face.

"Sam, this is important, so I want you to think about it very carefully. Stan" (her husband, remember?) "is going away tomorrow for a week on a training course, so I'll have the house to myself. I've been asking him for ages to fix the upstairs light and he hasn't done it.

Would you be a dear and pop round tomorrow night and fix it for me?"

I gave her request all the careful consideration it required -- all of 2 seconds -- and replied,

"Of course I will Hazel, you only had to say the word you know!"

She leaned over and gave me a big smooching kiss on the lips, smiling all the while.

"Ooh, thank you sweetheart, I'll tell him tonight. You can tell your mum you'll be coming home with me tomorrow too, and I'll feed you!" Another saucy wink followed, plus a soft giggle as she set the car in motion again.

I walked into the house as happy as Larry; not quite 'whistling a happy tune' or anything, but feeling good. No-one else was home, which was good, especially mum as I know she would have spotted something was amiss. As it was, by the time she came home from her own work, I had had a quick bath and was sat in front of the TV (Crossroads -- does anyone remember that?)

"Hi mum" I said, "I've peeled some spuds for tea. Do you want me to do anything else?"

"No thanks, darling" she said, "but it's just you and me again tonight, your dad's working. Fancy a chippy tea instead of me cooking?"

Well, that was a rhetorical question if ever I'd heard one! I was a bit miffed my potato peeling efforts had gone unrewarded (I didn't do stuff like that often, to be honest) but who doesn't like a good feed of fish'n'chips?

I hopped on my bike to cycle down to the local chip shop and we sat in what's termed 'companionable silence' as we ate. When we were nearly finished, having been talking about our respective days (missing out the bit where I'd brought her friend to two massive orgasms!) I casually mentioned Hazels comment about her light, and the request to sort it tomorrow night.

"That nice of you Sam," was her only comment, and thus my plans for the following night were made.

~

The trip in to work the following morning was torture for me, partly because of what I knew would be happening later, but also because of what Hazel was wearing. Today's garb was a light, billowy blouse and equally billowy gypsy skirt. What she had told me when I got in the car -- and I could see, when I looked closely -- was that had no bra on today, and only a tiny pair of panties. As she put it,

"I want you to be thinking about me, all day!" once again winking at me to reinforce the promise of things to come.

And, I did. To the point where my lack of concentration literally got me my arse kicked. I was out working on some high-powered cabling with Brian and had missed a couple of instructions he'd given. When he realised my head was elsewhere, he came round the side of the cable cupboard I was standing at and kicked me heavily on my right buttock.

"Oww!" I shouted, "what was that for?"

"Fucking pay attention, you little shit!" Brain shouted back, "if you don't do what you're told, when I tell you, one of us is going to get fried".

Quite rightly, Brian was mightily pissed off. I quickly apologised and knuckled down to the job at hand. On the way back to the depot, he asked what was wrong with me.

"Girl troubles, is it?" he asked, to which I merely nodded in the affirmative, subtly indicating my reluctance to discuss the matter any more. Thankfully, Brian was less Neanderthal in manner than many of his ilk, and no more was said.

Once again we had been out on the job longer than anticipated, however this time we simply grabbed a quick lunch before heading out on another job in the afternoon. Normally I loved working outside, learning new skills, but today I was desperate to be back in the yard before home time, in case Hazel left without me.

Of course, that would never happen; even if she wasn't planning to fuck my brains out later, Hazel just wasn't the type of person to leave someone high and dry like that. Even so it was all I could do to maintain my focus properly, but I managed and we got back to the depot with nearly half an hour to spare.

I waited in the maintenance shed for Hazel as I usually did, meaning I was able to watch her covertly as she walked from the office to her car before I walked over to join her. I could make out her unfettered breasts bouncing freely underneath her blouse and I could imagine all too well how they would feel doing the same in my hands later. That imagery made it's way directly to my cock so by the time I sauntered over and got in the car I had a hard-on of fairly significant proportions, something which didn't go unnoticed by Hazel.

"See something you like?" she teased, "or some-things?" That wink again, accompanied this time by a lascivious grin!

She had obviously been aware of me - and probably half the guys on the yard - watching her, just as obviously being aware of the effect she had on most of the guys in addition to me. It was me who was in her car though, and me who was going home with her. I was really excited about tonight, though more than a little bit nervous too. I hoped I would be able to 'perform' as I wanted to, to make both my and Hazel's night memorable, for all the right reasons.

Somewhat surprisingly, we made very little conversation on the way to Hazel's house, which I was quite happy about really. I took the opportunity of being able to sit and look quite openly at Hazel's chest, admiring the sight of her full tits bouncing softly every time the car went over a bump - which was often, given the state of the roads round our way; and no seat belts in those days! - but also appreciating, probably for the first time, just how pretty she really was.

Yes, she was heavy, a bit fuller in the face than she maybe wanted to be, with jowls, and love handles, and little fat rolls just where she didn't want them; but the bones in her face were fine and delicately formed, her bright green eyes (did I mention her eyes were bright green? No? Well, they are) were mesmerising and her lips were full and just right for kissing passionately.

Added to that, her body was smooth-skinned and pretty toned underneath the 'padding' and she had been perfectly able to keep up with me during our sessions so far in terms of stamina. I think the combination of my relative silence and frank gaze made her a little uncomfortable for a minute or two, but a lengthy glance at me while driving along a lengthy straight section seemed to settle her nerves again, as she saw I was absolutely enjoying the view!

We eventually arrived at Hazel's house and the spell, such as it was, broke. Hazel jumped out of the car and called out "Don't forget your tool-bag Sam!" as she headed towards the front door, quickly unlocking it and heading inside. I opened the back door to fetch my bag, slowing following Hazel inside. Shutting the front door I dropped my bag and looked round for Hazel, neither seeing or hearing any sign of her. I heard her call me from upstairs,

"Come on up ere, Sam - and bring your tool bag with you!"

Somewhat bemused, I made my way up to the landing, tool-bag once again in hand. When I turned the 90 degrees to climb the last few stairs, there she was standing in the doorway of her bedroom, still fully clothed but with all bar one of the buttons on her blouse undone. That last button was the one that kept her breasts from popping out into view, and Hazel's fingers were tantalisingly close to it, a sweet, sexy smile playing on her lips.

"I want to undo this button, Sam, and let you see me properly. But," her voice dropped to whisper, "you need to change that light first!"

She lifted her hand away, pointing at the landing light behind me and laughing out loud. I looked up and saw a decrepit old light fitting which was totally past its best. When I looked back Hazel was holding a shiny new one, which she handed to me with a little shimmy of her boobs inside the flimsy blouse to keep me worked up - not that I needed it!

It took less than 10 minutes to change the fitting, idly wondering why Stan couldn't have done this himself as I did so. Glad he hadn't though, on reflection, as I would have had no excuse to be here otherwise! I put the few tools I'd needed in my bag, taking it and the small step-ladder downstairs to put away (something Brian drummed into me was, leave a place the way you find it and you'll be more likely to get called in again if something goes wrong).

That small act seemed to resonate with Hazel too.

"Thanks for taking that downstairs Sam," she purred on my return, "you really didn't have to you know.

Besides which," she went on, "I have something else that needs your attention now; these!"

With that, she flicked open the last, straining button on her blouse and whipped the tails of it out, back and down her arms to the floor, revealing to me for the first time in plain, uncovered sight, the most tremendous breasts I had ever seen up to that point in my life, the crowning glory of her magnificent body.

As I may have mentioned already, Hazel had managed to acquire a nice tan while away on holiday, but the "pale and interesting" bits were what I was focused on right now. The tan covered much of her exposed bosom, but the bottom curves, areola area part of the top slopes plus a shallow crescent curve to her torso underneath her breasts were all very pale; virtually ivory in colour where the sun hadn't reached, apart from her already rigid nipples, which were a deep pink colour, fading to the more dusky shade of her areola as they spread over the breast itself.

I felt my cock expand from 'limp' to 'iron bar' in the space of about 3 seconds flat, and my mouth dropped open in my ecstatic surprise at Hazel's sudden disrobing. Even now, after all that had happened already, I found it difficult to accept this woman stripping off in front of me, wanting me, ME, to make love to her. Although I'd managed to close my mouth by this point, it suddenly felt very dry as I contemplated the enormity of what the reality of this entailed.

I swallowed, stomach churning, but decided that all I wanted right at this second was right in front of me; all I had to do was go for it and see what happened, hoping that whatever I did would be enough to make Hazel happy and proud of me. I already knew I could make her cum, but that was in a restricted and risky circumstance that had obviously turned her on massively, no matter what I had done, so this was a whole new ball game to me.

Hazel was patiently waiting on my next move, a gentle smile on her face along with a look of 'wtf did I do?' I hated seeing that look, as if she'd done something to turn me off her, when the total opposite was true. I fell forward onto my knees directly in front of her, my head level with her gently sagging tits. Hazel's boobs weren't as high on her chest as I had previously thought, which explained the deep pale crescents beneath them from when she was sunbathing. I didn't care. To me, her breasts were amazing; firm, yet soft to my touch, nipples that seemed to grow even as I watched, begging to be sucked.

As they were just at the right height for my mouth, I did just that, sucking the full length of her left nipple deep into my mouth, my tongue flicking the end of it until I had sucked it so hard the nipple itself was almost touching the back of my throat. I let her left boob fall from my mouth and immediately latched on to the right side instead, repeating my deep sucking movement to that breast too. A sudden flash of inspiration instructed me to take Hazel's lovely orbs in my hands and push them together, allowing me to take both beautiful nubs between my lips and suck them hard, finally eliciting a long, deep moan from my sexy, mature lover.

"Oooh, that's lovely sweetie. Keep going . . . " Hazel's soft voice came from above. Her hands moved to cover mine, holding her fulsome tits against my mouth. I took that opportunity to move my own hands under her loose gypsy skirt, sliding my hands up the length of her meaty calves and thighs until I reached the plump mounds of her arse. I had expected to feel the straps of the panties Hazel had told me she was wearing; instead, I encountered only soft, bare skin, no interruption by any sort of material at all from her ankles all the way to the waistband of her skirt.

I grabbed a double handful of large, firm buttock in each hand and squeezed gently, my fingers sinking into the flesh and into the crevice of her buttocks until the tips of my middle fingers met over her rosebud, resting lightly on the tight knot. My smallest fingers could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy, and I moved one hand so that it rose between her legs, under the skirt, until my first two fingers were buried up to the knuckle in her sweet hole.

"Touch me there, Sam" she breathed, with no indication where exactly she wanted me to touch her. I opted for both areas, pushing another finger into her pussy while the middle finger on my other hand delicately investigated Hazel's tight nether hole. Hazel shivered in excitement as I probed her holes, and began to slowly shuffle backwards towards the bed, my hands still squeezing her large cheeks and enjoying the feel of her muscles shifting under my grasp.

Very soon the back of her legs touched the edge of the mattress, and Hazel reached down to ease my hands away so she could sit down on the bed. She quickly reached out to undo my jeans, pull down the zipper and push them down my legs, where I quickly stepped out of them. Hazel then shuffled up the bed, pulling me on with her between her parted legs, her feet wide apart to allow me full access to her sodden pussy.