Fat Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers

As they stood on the mat and bowed to each other, Maggie could read almost her Uncle Clarence's look on her opponent's face. It made her angry, helped to focus her.

When they moved in to engage, Maggie realized the truth of what the Sensei had said to her about the big black man.

Within five minutes, she had thrown him and defeated him. He lay there simply dazed, and almost unbelieving.

She waited for him to get up, with a different look on his face now, the Uncle Clarence look was gone.

As they broke up, after hearing from their Sensei again, Maggie looked around and saw Lanie immediately with her husband Matt. She went to them and threw her arms around Lanie for a hug, and got one from Matt also. It was then that she saw Tom standing there too.

She turned to him and beamed, as he gathered her in for a hug.

"Sorry," she said softly into his ear, "I'm sweaty!"

"Took care of him pretty well," he said, and she leaned back and grinned at him.

"He was easy!" she said.

"No, he was big and fierce looking," he corrected, with her grinning at him still, "And you are blindingly beautiful in that outfit."

(Maggie had taken off her match clothes and was wearing a tee shirt and a pair of skin tight black stretch pants.)

She giggled. "You like?"

"Very much," Tom said.

Then, looking up at him, she asked: "I have to go home and shower; do you have any time?"

"Evening is reserved for you," he said.

"Good for me!" she said, and she hugged him closely. "Thank you for being here!"

"It's a pleasure, Beautiful Margaret, Fierce Margaret!" he said, and got her giggling.

"I've been on cloud nine all day from last night! It was that wonderful!" she said, smiling up at him.

"Well, then we'll do it tonight together!" he said softly.

"Gives me goosebumps," was her reply.

"Then let's get you home and showered and all," he said and they went off together.

When they got to Maggie's house, she got Tom a glass of wine and promised to be back soon. She wasn't very long. As he was waiting for her in her living room, she entered from the bedroom, now wearing only a pair of pink panties.

"Well, well, better than lovely!" he said.

"Sorry," she hastened to say, "I didn't know what to wear."

"Well," he said then, "I think that we'll save the pretty panties for another time and just have Beautiful Margaret naked now."

"Oh, yes," she said, "Naked, yes, naked."

She took the panties off and set them aside.

"Take me to the mirror, Beautiful Margaret," he ordered.

"Yes, uh, sir," she said, taking Tom by the hand and leading him to her bedroom.

"Stand here," he said, placing her in front of the tall, full length mirror.

"Yes, yes," she said, already breathing hard.

He slipped off his own clothes, until he pressed his hard nakedness against her.

"Feel that, Margaret?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, I do!" she said breathlessly.

"That's what's coming, but first this," was his next comment.

"Whom do you see there?" he asked.

She didn't hesitate now, completely taken by his nakedness pressing against her and the way that she look, so radiant, in the mirror:

"Beautiful Margaret!"

"Ah, yes," he replied, "That's who it is, Beautiful Margaret! My warrior!"

He stroked her face and said: "Look at her beautiful face, lovely face, wonderful lips!"

She opened her lips enough to lick his fingers, as they moved along her lips.

"Gorgeous neck, sloping down to . . .what are these, Beautiful Margaret?"

"Tits!" she said firmly, "Big tits!"

"Yes, exactly, beautiful big tits with these large brown nipples," he whispered into her ear. Then he said: "You get one wish now, Beautiful Margaret, one wish."

"Pinch them, please," she said, "My wish, yes, my wish; pinch!"

Tom took hold of each of the nipples and began to pinch them, a bit hard but making sure that he didn't pinch them too hard. Margaret's back was bowed involuntarily with the feeling of it.

"Oh damn, yes! Yes! Pinching! Yes!" she said, unaware even of saying anything.

His hands roamed a bit lower now and hefted each of her breasts.

"Big and beautiful!" he said, licking her ear.

"What now, Beautiful Margaret?" he asked as his hands ran down the slope of her belly.

"Wonderful hands on me!" she said, "Across my belly, rubbing, making me warm!"

"Where are the hands going, Beautiful Margaret?" he asked.

"My pussy! They're going to my pussy!" she said.

"Pretty, pretty Margaret hair!" he said, as he reached her pubic hair.

"Anything!" she said, out of breath almost totally, "Anything for you Tom; anything for the Magus!"

"That's what I want," Tom said, "You, Beautiful Margaret, and the 'anything'."

She began to shake, as his hands got lower and more involved, playing at first with her pubic hair and then moving, so that his fingers were pushing their way through the pubic hair and reached her vaginal lips, seeking out and entering her wetness there.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Sing to me, Beautiful Margaret," he said.

"Yes, sing and everything else, when you do that, touch me there, play with me that way!" she said fervently.

"Who is it that I'm doing this to, playing with this way?" he asked softly.

"It's Tom's Beautiful Margaret, who's being played with now," she said.

His hands insistently went about their business and he reached in a little more and found the button of her clit, and played with it.

"Ohhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh!" she all but screamed, and she came. She came in a shattering, shaking, moaning and crying out manner!

She turned to him and clung to him and said: "Sorry! Sorry! I shouldn't have done that! Sorry!"

He held her and said: "No, no 'sorries' here now; just we lovers and the 'anything' that we're experiencing," and he held up his fingers to her, the ones that had played with her. With no hesitation, she took them into her mouth and sucked on them.

He turned her around again and said: "But more to do here, Beautiful Margaret; we're not finished exploring yet, are we?"

"No, not yet," she said, her breathing still not normal and beginning to spike again with his attentions.

"Where haven't we been, Beautiful Margaret," he whispered, "Tell me!"

"Yes, yes, sir!" she said, "Yes, Tom, my own Tom; we've played with Beautiful Margaret's big tits and pinch-able nipples; we rubbed Beautiful Margaret's belly, and found her pretty pubic hair. We've played with Beautiful Margaret's pussy, pussy lips and little button clit and made her cum!"

"Yes, we have," he said, licking her ear again, "But where haven't we been?"

"We haven't visited Beautiful Margaret's ass yet at all!" she said.

"You mean this?" he asked, as he reached back and slapped her ass cheek hard.

"Ahhhhhh!" she crooned, "Yes, Pinch the nipples, slap the ass but I'm sorry, you didn't give me a wish just then! I'm just so out of control!"

"Out of control the way my beautiful warrior woman is supposed to be with me!" he said.

"Yes, the way I'm supposed to be!" she echoed.

"Next wish now!" he said. "Now!"

"Fuck me!" Maggie said, "I've been played with within an inch of my life, and I want to feel you slapping my ass and all sorts of other things, your cock in my mouth and all of it but I want to, need to be fucked now! Don't need finesse, just need the cock that I can feel pressing against me, inside. Anyway at all, any position at all! Just fuck me! My wish!"

He spun her around, getting a shriek from her, and with very few movements, had her bent over the bed and was inside of her right to the hilt, with his thighs hitting against the back of her thighs.

Maggie simply lowered her face into the blanket and screamed, as he fucked her. His cock working away at her was the final push she needed for her next orgasm. She came and yelled his name as she came:

"I love you, Tom, loooooooooooooooovvvvvve yooooooooouuuuuuu!"

He collapsed on top of her, once he'd cum and then, almost bodily, he hauled her up onto the bed, to cuddle her. She moved into the circle of his arms and put her head against his chest, idly licking at his nipple and began to sob.

"Maggie?" he asked softly.

"Oh, it was so wonderful!" she sobbed. "No one, just no one has ever taken the time to do anything like that to me!"

She looked up at him and said: "Please, Tom, promise me it won't be the last time! Please! I promise I'll be your slave, your sex slave! I won't be a clingy woman; I won't get in your way or be a problem, just fuck me sometimes!"

He looked at her teary, yet hopeful and longing countenance then and said: "Beautiful Margaret, just what do you think that I'm doing here? I'm in this for everything! For absolutely everything! Don't mistake that."

"Ohhh, Tom," she said.

"But, yes, you can be my sex slave!" he said next with a grin on his face.

She looked at him with determination and said: "I mean it too!" She hesitated and said: "And it begins now."

She moved out of the circle of his arms and scooted down the bed quickly before he could say anything. She had his prick in her mouth then, with her eyes on him.

"Cleaning the Magus' cock now!" she said, "Doing what is right and proper now!"

He grinned at her and said: "Maggie, Beautiful Margaret, you are one in a million!"

"Gotta say that," she quipped, "Got your cock in my mouth!" she gave him a feral grin then, and he said:

"Hey, what happened to the slave?"

"Oops!" she said, "Forgot!"

He moved quickly, hauling her in his direction so that he could reach her. Then he began to slap her ass.

"Eeeeeeeee!" she screeched into the cover. "My Magus is spanking my ass! Whooopeeeee!"

That stopped him; he was laughing too hard to continue. He moved around and grabbed her into his embrace again.

They lay silently for a while.

"Can you stay the night?" she asked.

"Yes, I can," he said, "Have stuff in the morning, though it's a weekend."

"Oh, lovely," she said, snuggling down with him.

It was dark and Maggie was in the middle of the greatest dream imaginable. She was being loved. It was the kind of dream that she always wanted and normally had eluded her. She woke just a bit disoriented and found Tom on top of her, and he was making love to her. It wasn't just fucking this time.

"What a way to wake up," she whispered in her sleepy voice."You're . . ."

"Loving you! Loving Beautiful Margaret!" Tom said.

"Yes, loving me and I'm loving you, Tom, my Tom!" she sang softly. "It's so nice, so nice! This is! This you and I are! So nice! Tom, my Tom, my Dean!"

"Margaret's babbling!" he said, pausing in his love making.

"But she's being loved so nicely," Maggie said, "It causes this slave to babble!"

"Babble away!" he said, beginning again and putting his lips to her nipple.

In just a minute he maneuvered her so that she was now on her stomach. He pulled on her hips and pulled her ass into the air, and continued his love making.

"Ahhhh," she said, as he moved her and then, again into the bedding: "Slap! Please! Once! Please!"

Tom gave a laugh and slapped her naked ass, as he made love to her.

He reached down and bit her neck and said to her: "Beautiful Margaret, you have a big, round, wonderful, gorgeous ass!"

"Yes," she crooned into the bed clothes, "My Tom likes my ass!"

Just before he was ready to cum, he moved her again, getting another loud squeak from her and ended up facing her, as he began to cum. With a movement that she didn't anticipate, he pulled out and finished cumming on her breasts and in her face and hair!

It left Maggie giggling happily!

"I'm so messy," she said happily, "But I did get screwed, and had my ass slapped! Yippee for me!"

"Wait here, crazy woman," Tom said, "And I'll clean you up."

She put her arms up in the air and waited and then let him clean her with a wash cloth and towel, collecting kisses, once he was done with the cleaning.

She was up first in the morning and he only woke, when a movement in the bedroom woke him. She was bringing him coffee. She was wearing only an apron, when she came into the room.

"There she is!" he said grinning. "Beautiful Margaret. Love what you're wearing, especially the way that your naked hips stick out. Sexy!"

" Glad you like it, big boy," she said, and then: "Beautiful Margaret with the pinched nipples, slapped ass and played with pussy!" she said proudly.

He held out his arms and she put down the tray she was carrying and went to him.

"Not much time," he said, "I have work that I have to do!"

"I know," she said, kissing him, "I just wanted to say 'thank you' for last night."

"My pleasure!" he said with a grin, kissing her back.

They settled in then to talk about their day and get it, finally under way.

Epilogue:

Tom and Maggie decided to not hide their growing relationship from the members of the school community. They quickly became the concern of the entire campus community. Some of the women were envious but most, including the coeds were just in love with the idea of a romance between the very popular Dean and the PE teacher.

They were discreet in their love life, normally using Maggie's apartment, and not the Dean's on campus house. But there were seen frequently together around the campus.

They did their running together at the track and in the PE complex, they frequently ate lunch together in the college commons. They were simply an 'item' on campus.

In spring, for Easter, Maggie's Mom came for that visit and got a chance to meet Tom. He squired them both out for dinner and they had a great time. Maggie's Mom loved Tom and especially the way that he treated Maggie.

Two significant events came along at almost the same time to both move the relationship along and make it even more public in the eyes of the college community.

It was a Friday evening. Tom and Maggie were having dinner at her apartment. They still made it their plan to not do overnights at the Dean's residence, since it was on the college campus and was anything but private.

"I have recently received a great opportunity," Tom began, as they were sitting with coffee after a meal.

"Oh?" she asked, relaxed and, as always, enjoying his company.

"Yes, there's a symposium in Rome that is in my academic area. It's been a while since I've done such a thing but I think that I will attend this one."

"Wow! Sounds so nice!" she said enthusiastically. "How long?"

"Oh, it looks like a total of about three weeks. It's to be at Rome but there are side trips to Venice, Florence and Ravenna thrown in."

"Oh dear!" she said, "Now I'm getting envious! Will you send me postcards?"

She gave him a little smile, when she asked that. "I'll miss you, you know!"

"No," he said softly, taking her totally by surprise. "I probably won't send you postcards."

She straightened up in her easy chair, across from his, and said: "Tom? Problem?"

He smiled brightly and said: "No, you see, I thought that I'd buy a ticket for myself and one for you also. I intend to take you along!"

She shrieked and jumped on him!

"Gonna kiss you up now!" she said, from on top of him and kissing him. "Taking your Beautiful Margaret to Italy!"

On an impulse she pulled her tee shirt up and opened her front fastening bra.

"Bite them!" she insisted. "Tom gets bites for being so nice to Margaret! Bite please!"

He laughed and nipped at her nipples, while she grinned at him.

He grinned up at her then and said: "Don't think I'd go without you, did you?"

"Oh, Tom!" she said, kissing him again.

Then she got a sly look on her face and said: "Wanna take me so that you can fuck me in Italy?"

He laughed and said: "What language on the lady, and in the presence of the Dean."

"And besides," he went on after another kiss, "I guess that I can make love to, or fuck as you so quaintly put it, my wife in Italy, if I please!"

Maggie shrieked again! This one was cosmic!

"Tom, mean it? Mean it?"

"Mean it, mean it!" he said, "Maggie, marry me and go to Italy with me!"

"Oh, my God yes!" she said, "Yes, yes, and yes again!"

"Then you'd better have this," he said next, hauling out a ring box.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed and started to cry, as he put the ring on her finger.

"There's one more thing," Tom said then, holding her in his arms.

"There's more?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Yes, there's the next 'Dean's Tea' coming up, and I want you to be the hostess. We'll show off to the community that we are indeed a team!"

"Hostess in the Dean's house at the faculty's tea there!" she said almost wistfully. "Will you fuck me in the Dean's house afterwards?"

He laughed raucously, and said: "That's my Beautiful Margaret. Of course I will."

And he did!

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers