Fat Mom Pole Dancing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you I love you IloveyouIloveyou" was his response.

He softened and slipped out of me with an audible little "pop" that brought a little giggle from both of us.

Then he rolled onto his side and his hands were on my belly, lightly caressing the softness and roundness he found there.

"Stop," I said/giggled, "playing with my fat."

At that, he chuckled and gave my belly a shake.

"You are so sexy," he said, "I wish you'd get over calling yourself fat."

"Honey," I said, "I have eyes and a mirror."

He laughed at that and slapped my belly lightly, making me giggle.

"Come on," he said, rolling off of the bed, "Feed me."

I laughed as he pulled me to my feet. When I reached for my robe he slapped my hand.

"Oh no," he said, "I've been waiting 20 years for this, I wanna see."

And for some reason that brought a blush that I felt spread from my face down my breasts.

And that brought a big grin from him.

I was aware of every cellulite dimple in my ass as he followed me to the kitchen.

"All right buster," I said, "I'll cook nekkid for you, but I'm wearing an apron."

He grinned and helped me tie the apron on. And then I was in his arms again and it felt delightfully naughty to feel his hands exploring my naked back and ass as he kissed me long and thoroughly. With a sharp slap in my ass, drawing a yelp from me, he said "Okay wench, make breakfast."

And I did.

I could feel his eyes on me as I drew the water and set it to boil, got bacon out of the refrigerator, and proceeded to make breakfast. And I would be a terrible liar if I didn't admit that I enjoyed the feeling.

Breakfast done and served, poached eggs on toast, bacon on the side, and orange juice, he crooked his finger, beckoning me, and I went to him.

I suppose I should have known it was coming but I was surprised when he reached around to untie the apron and lifted it over my head, leaving me, once again, completely naked.

There is something wonderfully wanton about sitting across the table from a naked man and eating your breakfast. That was a discovery I made that morning, and the memory still gives me a little quiver in my belly.

We spent the rest of the weekend like that. Eating and making love and showering together and making love and watching a little TV and making love and sleeping for a little while and then, well, making love.

12