Fate

Story Info
Everything happens for a reason.
5k words
4.14
41k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a few years since she was last with someone, romantically and physically. She didn't mind much because she had her friends, her family, and her school work to keep her busy. All her close friends, girls and guys, were currently involved with someone, and let's just say, didn't seem to be breaking up with them anytime soon. Although most of her days were so hectic she couldn't carry one thought without forgetting it, her nights were long and lonely, and deep inside she wished for someone to be with her when she went to sleep. Holding her close and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. It wasn't that she was unattractive, or that her personality sucked, it was the fact that she was so picky, and so afraid of being hurt yet again, by another egotistical jerk whose only purpose was getting down her pants.

She knew all types; the sensitive ones, who were more feminine than herself. The bad boys, who despite their appearance, can only put on the tough guy act for so long. The jocks, who didn't care what was inside, just as long as they got inside. And the players, who tricked you into thinking that they truly were nice guys, until you got to know them. She'd had so many horrible break-ups, and she'd given her heart away a countless number of times, hoping that every time would be different. But it never was, and in the end she found herself in the same place; lying in her bed for days on end eating tubs of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, sinking deeper and deeper into depression. Then of course, her best friend would come over, drag her out of bed and insist they go shopping. Isabella was her best friend; they'd known each other since before the world turned, and she was the only one that could ever get Hailey smiling again.

Hailey lived in a nice, small, quiet city, and honestly, she hated it. She loved commotion, noise, and meeting different people. And that just wasn't here for her. She didn't live in a bad neighborhood, and she got along with everybody she came in contact with, which sadly, was nobody new. She was a nice, sweet, charming girl. Standing at 5'3, with magnificently long brown hair and hazel eyes. She had a 32C, with a pretty nice derriere for her size. She was cute, and turned a few heads, but never really thought anything special of herself. She had just finished high school and couldn't wait to get away from her boring city, not to mention her 'rents, who had been on her back since the day she hit puberty. It had been Bella and Hailey's dream ever since they were little to move to Cali. together, but things changed when Cameron came into the picture.

He was a nice looking guy, who treated Isabella like his queen. And that's all Hailey cared about. They'd been dating for about 3 years, and engaged for 1. All three of them had decided to move to Cali. in the Summer and get an apartment right beside each other. Hailey was counting down the days, she was so excited she couldn't wait! On her own for the first time, with her very best friend, nobody telling her what to do, no curfews, no rules. This was just way too awesome! The day finally came when she said good-bye to her parents, little sister, and the town she had grown up in for quite some time. There were tears, hugs and kisses, good things said, and cars starting. Hailey waved good-bye one last time to the only other people she'd known her whole life...her family.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few hours later they pulled up to their new apartment, 2743 Wyndham St, and stopped the car, slowly stepping out. It was nearly 8:00pm and the sun was setting, about to retire for the day. So, this was really it. Hailey, Bella, and Cam, found themselves staring straight up at their new apartment, the one they'd be in living in for the next couple years.

"C'mon guys," said Hailey, as she motioned with her hand for them to follow. They opened the door, and quietly walked along the hallway, got in the elevator and took it to the 6th floor. When Hailey got to her apartment she noticed a letter taped to her door. As Bella and Cam made their way to their apartment, reaching under their mat, and taking out their key, just as they were told where it would be, Hailey quickly opened the letter and scammed through it, anger hitting her moments later.

Seeing the look on her best friend's face, Bella asked, "Hey Hail, what's a matter?"

"The fucking people that live here aren't moving out until Thursday!" Hailey replied furiously. "What the hell am I supposed to do?! It's only Tuesday, that's two more days!" Hailey knew she couldn't move in with Bella and Cam because it was only two people to an apartment and she definitely didn't want to get them in trouble their first day here. Thoughts ran through her mind, but she couldn't seem to think of anything acceptable that could get her out of this mess. She was about to panic. Maybe...if she called her parents...No! She quickly erased that thought from her mind as she thought of the embarrassing torment she'd have to endure.

"Hey Hail's..." Hailey's thoughts quickly faded away when she heard her best friend's voice... "I have an idea. Alright, I got this friend named Jake, that I sort of met through some of my friends awhile back. He lives here and pretty close to. His place is big, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind letting you crash there for a couple days." Hailey considered this, and realized she didn't really have a choice. It was either this or back with her family, who would never let her leave if she went back there. She quickly nodded and accepted, as Bella searched through her phone looking for Jake's number. "Hey Jake, its Bella! It's been a long time, I know. Yeah I'm good and you? That's good. Well listen, me, my fiancé, and my best friend, just moved here. Yeah, actually we're just a few streets away from you. But, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. See, my girl is supposed to get the apartment right beside me but these stupid people aren't moving out until Thursday and she has nowhere to go, so you see, she's sort of in a little dilemma. Oh my god she can? Thanks Jake, you're the best, alright, I'll see you in a little bit. Thanks again, alright, love yah, bye."

Bella winked at Hailey, "The problem's fixed hunny, you'll just stay there until Thursday, and then by Thursday night the apartment will be all yours and you'll be living all by yourself!" Hailey smiled, enjoying the picture, but quickly snapped herself back to reality at the thought of staying with some guy she had never even met. Bella, seeing the look of concern on her best friend's face said, "Oh don't worry Hail's, he's such a sweet and well-mannered guy, you'll get along great, I promise." Hailey just smiled hesitantly and shrugged. She watched Cam start moving the boxes into the new apartment and unpack them. "Alright, well Cam, I'll be back in a little bit, I'm gonna drive Hailey over there and pick up some fast-food on the way, cyah later baby." They kissed, and they were on their way. In the car, Bella could tell Hailey was nervous. "Don't worry girl..." They pulled up into a long, sleek looking drive way just moments later.

Hailey stepped out, and was amazed by what she saw. A beautiful garden of flowers grew all around the yard in pretty patches. Along the house grew big, red, luscious roses, and incredible tropical flowers, the ones that could only be seen in a magazine, or nonetheless, Hawaii. An adorable bird bath was found in the center of the yard, which included two little statues of doves happily splashing each other with water. Bright green - freshly cut - grass, and a perfect angel fountain squirted water out of her mouth into a little pond below her, where white and orange fish darted about. It was quite a sight, and it was unbelievable that a guy could live like this. His mom must have designed this for him, she thought to herself, as Bella guided her up to the glorious white house in front of them, just a few feet away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Knock, knock, knock* Bella knocked almost anxiously, at the thought of seeing her old friend for the first time in ages. In the mean time, Jake ran through his house trying to find something to wear. He had just gotten out of the shower and had only his towel on. He too was anxious, not only to see one of his good friends, but to see what the girl he'd be staying with for the next few days looked like.

*Knock, knock, knock* Fuck, James thought, as he ran from his room STILL wearing only his towel. He shrugged and quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door. To his amazement he found himself staring directly at a true beauty. For a moment, he forgot where he was, as she too began to stare back at the gorgeous sight in front of her. It took a few minutes for them both to completely regain their composure.

"Hey Jake!" Bella nearly jumped into Jake's arms as she gave him a hug.

"Oh hey Bella...and you must be...Hailey?" Hailey quickly nodded, delighted at the fact that he remembered her name. He sure was a god! Standing at 6'0," with dark brown hair and crystal clear blue eyes that seemed to have only one purpose; to look deep within your soul and be able to see everything. He was well built, that she could see, wearing only his towel and still dripping wet. With an irresistible grin on his face.

"Well I better be going...," Bella chimed in, disrupting the thoughts that ran through both of her friends' minds. "Hey Hail's I'll give you a call later on your cell to see how things are going, okay?" Bella skipped, almost ran, down the driveway at the thought of her two friends hooking up. They looked so perfect for each other, it was undeniable.

Jake grabbed Hailey's bags and led her upstairs showing her where her room would be. All throughout the house were ancient artifacts, pictures of dragons, and medieval castles. There were swords, and knives, and Hailey became a bit nervous, yet slightly aroused, at the thought of how well he could use those things.

"So are you a collector?" Hailey replied coolly. Jake spun around, wondering what she was talking about, it was the very first words she had said to him. She motioned with her head towards the knives and swords, and he grinned.

"Well I am, but I also used to study martial arts and somehow became an intrigued knife handler..." His voice trailed off as he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the door in front of him. They walked in, and he set down her things. "This will be your room for the next few days, I hope you like it."

Not bad, not bad at all, Hailey thought as she scanned the room checking everything out. There was a black steel bed with black matching covers and pillow cases, by the far corner. The floor was black marble, she had her own bathroom, and a pretty big closet, not to mention an awesome view of the beach. She walked towards the window, captivated by the bewitching sunset among the waves. Just then she felt his presence behind her, pushing up against her back. He ran his hands down her arms lightly, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

She gasped slightly, as he ran his hands down her back. Hailey could not believe this was happening, was he hitting on her? Why would he be? She quickly moved away towards the bathroom, changing the subject. "Well umm...thanks for everything Jake, it's really nice of you to do this. But I'm gonna go take a shower, cause I'm pretty beat." She smiled and turned away, locking the bathroom door behind her.

As she turned the shower on, she stripped away her clothes piece by piece letting them fall to the floor. She looked at herself in the mirror, and groaned. Geez, what a wreck! She thought to herself. She climbed into the shower, a slight moan escaping her lips as the hot water touched her skin. She leaned against the wall, soaking up all the warmth she was getting. Wow what a day, she thought. She let her worries and the days events wash away along with the water, down the drain. She turned off the shower and climbed out, wrapping a small pink towel around herself. She unlocked the door, and walked to her pink suitcase, covered in puppy-dog stickers. She picked it up and threw it on the bed. She unzipped it and pulled out a sheer black satin nightie. She took the suitcase and put it on the floor, climbing into her bed, and dozing off just moments later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She awoke about mid-afternoon, with the sun shining brightly down on her face. She struggled to find her strength as she crawled out of bed. She again found her suitcase and pulled out a black matching bra and panty set, some frayed jean shorts, and a tight navy blue shirt. She brushed her hair and braided it in pigtails. She walked into the bathroom, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. She made her way downstairs a few minutes later, stopping every few steps to admire the incredible paintings hung along the walls. As she finally reached the kitchen, she found Jake sitting at the table reading the newspaper with a glass of Orange Juice in front of him. On the table were sausages, eggs, Orange Juice, and buttered bread. She was delighted at the fact of having something in her stomach, as she sat down and nearly scarfed down her food in front of him. He chuckled slightly behind his newspaper, causing her to look up from her plate and blush. He waited for her to finish off her Orange Juice before he said anything.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" he asked. She realized she didn't and shook her head. "Good, because I really wanted to take you to the carnival today down at the beach. I know it's kind of childish but it's the last day and I go every year. So if you'd like to, I'd be really happy if you came."

She thought it over, before she smiled and said, "Sure I'd love to go!"

"Great! Well, I'm gonna go jump in the shower and get dressed and you can meet me down here in about two hours okay?" She nodded, and he was gone. Wow this guy was great. If only he knew that I love carnivals! Maybe he is a nice guy after all...I probably just imagined him hitting on me, Hailey thought to herself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After 2 hours of waiting, she met him downstairs. He had baby and navy blue Hawaiian shorts on with a plain black t-shirt. Aww he is so cute, she thought to herself. She grabbed her hat, he grabbed his wallet, and they walked outside. They began talking about the simple things, such as their careers, last names, and how she came to be in Cali. As the time passed they moved onto favourite movies, funniest childhood memories, and secret desires. She found him fascinatingly intriguing, and couldn't seem to get enough. They connected so well, they both could feel it, yet neither of them said a word. They enjoyed their day playing games, eating cotton candy, and riding the Ferris wheel. They stayed until sunset, but laughed the whole way home. They walked along the beach holding their shoes in their hands, with their feet in the sand, watching the sun go down.

Out of nowhere, Jake jumped on her, nearly taking her breath away. He pushed her into the sand, lying on top of her. "Jake, what the hell are you doing?!"

He leaned in, whispering in her ear, "Giving you what you want, don't fight it Hailey."

As she struggled to regain her breath, she somehow managed to push him off of her. "Listen, I don't know what you're talking about! And I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea or led you on in any way, but I thought we were just having fun tonight. Can you please take me home now?" Although she sounded serious, he could tell by the look in her eyes that part of her wanted him. He had seen it from the first time they laid eyes on each other. But without saying another word, he apologized, helped her up, and walked her home. As they reached his door, he pulled out his key and unlocked it. Watching her the whole time as she ran up the stairs, and into her room where she locked the door.

It stormed that night, sending a bolt of lightning through the air and taking out all the lights in the house. The rain was hard and the wind was strong, blowing the branches over to the window as they lightly tapped it; making it appear to be someone outside her window. Strangely enough she hadn't noticed any of it. In her room, lying on the floor, with her headphones on, writing in her diary by candlelight, she was taken away by the thought of Jake. He was all she could think about, and she hated it. This gave him an advantage over her. Could she maybe, actually, like this guy? No, that's silly, she thought to herself, as she continued her daily log of the days events.

She was taken away moments later when a pair of strong hands grabbed her from behind, holding her still and placing a knife to her throat. Hailey quickly began to panic, as her headphones were taken off her and thrown to the floor.

"Listen bitch, you're gonna do exactly as I say, you're not gonna scream and you're not gonna resist, because I promise you by the end of the night you're going to be begging me to fuck you! Now nod if you understand what I just said." Hailey nodded slightly, being careful that the knife didn't cut her throat. Wearing just a pair of Tweety bird boxers and a white tank she realized she was fucked. "Good girl." That voice...she recognized it from somewhere...could it be? Oh my god it was, Jake! He picked her up with ease and carried her to the bed, putting her face first onto the mattress.

"Jake, please don't do this...I won't tell anyone, I'll just leave and you'll never have to think about me again...please don't do this!" He crawled up on top of her, putting his hand under her belly and picking her up slightly. He began nibbling her ear, and grinding himself against her slowly as he reached under her shirt and massaged her breasts. Her nipples suddenly became hard the moment his flesh touched her skin. He grabbed a nipple and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger, as a slight moan escaped her lips.

"Ohh Jake...please...don't...I...don't want this..." Her voice trailed off as his hand slipped down her shorts and found it's way to her sex, pushing her lips apart, he slid one finger in. She was wet!

"So are you gonna tell me you're not turned on by all this? Because your body tells me different," he whispered in her ear as he bit her shoulder, stealing another moan. She wanted him, but how could she? This was rape and she was not going to be the victim. Almost without thinking, she elbowed him in the gut, causing him to roll off of her. She knew she wasn't going to have another chance, so she jumped off the bed and ran to the door, she pulled on the handle, surprised to see that it was locked...from the outside. Oh fuck, she thought. As he rose from the bed, terror filled his eyes, and shivers ran down her spine. He walked slowly over to the door...and pushed her against it, holding the knife to her throat once again.

"You try that fuckin bullshit again, and god help me, you'll be sorry!" She nodded, as a single tear ran down her cheek. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, tossing her once again onto the bed. This time laying her on her back. "Don't move" His voice told her that he meant business so she did as she was told, figuring since there was no way to get out, she might as well co-operate. He took the knife, and slid it over her shirt, cutting it the whole way down. Next were her boxers, he did those the same. When he was done all that was left on her was her thong, he cut both sides, allowing it to slip off her. She was now totally 100% naked in front of him. She blushed, remembering the last time she was naked for a guy was about 4 years ago. She quickly tried to cover herself up, but he pushed her hands above her and shook his head.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." His voice was calm, and yet threatening. He began to kiss her neck, still holding her hands above her head. Slowly, he slid his mouth down upon her left breast. Leaving little wet kisses all around, and then lightly blowing on them. Her back arched as he took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking intensely. She couldn't control herself, she was pushing her sex against his throbbing mound, wrapping her legs around his. Suddenly, he stopped. A low sigh escaped her, as he got up off the bed and pulled her with him. They both stood up and she blushed remembering she was naked in front of him.

12