Fate Lends a Hand

Story Info
Is it fate that brings a mother and son together.
24.7k words
4.63
99.8k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers

**WARNING** The following will contain descriptions of incestuous sex and all participants are over the age of consent. There may be occasional descriptions of acts which could be construed as Lesbian, Gay or of a bisexual nature. Anyone with a weak heart or of a nervous disposition should click away now. None of the characters would see themselves with any of the above labels. For each of them, it is just a natural attraction to another human being.

To those that are left, I hope you enjoy the story.

Part One

Elaine screamed her appreciation, her language coarse, as once more his cock plunged into her hot wet cunt. She urged him onwards, her hips rising to meet each of his thrusts as he plundered her treasure trove. Outside, the morning was cold and frosty, but inside the bedroom their bodies were covered in sweat as they frantically fucked each other, oblivious to the temperature.

The sensations between her thighs were intensifying and she knew that she was swiftly approaching her climax. She urged him onwards again, her language so crude that she was appalled at herself and wondered if it put him off. But a single glance into his eyes told her that if anything it increased his ardour. And then the waves of pleasure rolled over her as she bucked beneath him and he continued to pound her cunt. She dug her fingernails into the bottom sheet, curling her hands into fists as she strained every muscle in her body and called his name. Within seconds she felt his hot semen hit the back of her passage as he filled her pussy with his cum, his hips becoming a blur as he shagged her brutally.

Eventually, exhausted, he flopped down beside her, the cold air of the room beginning to chill their bodies quickly as they panted in unison. Turning on his side he pulled the blankets back over them both before snaking his arm beneath her neck and drawing her closer to him. Cradling her against his chest, he idly caressed her breasts, noting that her nipples were becoming erect once more. Gazing into his face, she touched his cheek, her heart full of love for him as he leaned towards her and kissed her passionately.

'Bloody hell mum, you're the best shag I've ever had,' he whispered to her, making Elaine blush profusely.

She knew that what they had done was wrong, but 'what the hell,' she was thinking, they were not hurting anyone else. They had both consented to the act they had just performed and if anything, she was eager to repeat it. Elaine had been reluctant at first. As she was thirty years older than her son Andy, she had pondered what was it about her that he could find attractive. Anyway, she was his mother, surely, he could not have sexual feelings for her.

Looking back, they had always been close, he was her firstborn, which made him extra special. But over the last six months, she had noted that some of his comments and innuendoes would have been thought of by others to be inappropriate towards her as a parent. She had not admonished him, secretly thrilled at being seen as someone who was still desirable but understanding that the younger generation now looked at sex in a way that was different than she had been brought up with.

Besides, she had thought, it was just his way of having fun with her and it made her feel special to be a tease. It was not as though she had a lot to offer, whilst she was pretty enough, she was not one of those women who you would consider attractive. When she leafed through her magazines, she was confronted by women with fuller figures, their breasts always a prominent part of their bodies. While she knew she had good legs, something she had always been proud of, her boobs, she knew, were something of a disappointment. They had always been small, but a least when she was younger that had been pert and jutted proudly from her chest.

Two children and time had taken their toll, her jutting breasts now starting to sag a little. She had never been fat, but nowadays when she looked sideways in the mirror, she could see her stomach bulge a little more each year, affectionately, she called it her "baby belly". Overall, she considered herself in decent shape for a woman of her age but knew that she did not have what it took to attract someone thirty years her junior.

Things had come to a head a few weeks earlier; over that period, the weather had taken a downturn with the temperatures plummeting. Each morning when they awoke, the insides of the bedroom windows would be covered with a thin layer of frozen condensation. The only heating in the house came from the large fire downstairs which she banked up each night so that the glowing embers still warmed the lounge the next morning.

Every evening she would light a heater in each of the bedrooms to warm them up before they retired, but it was too dangerous with the fumes, to leave them burning all night.

She had awoken one morning to a bitterly cold bedroom, throwing her dressing gown over her nightdress she had descended and put some more coals on the remains of last night's fire. By the time she was dressed it should be blazing again she hoped. Returning upstairs, she quickly washed, shivering all the while and not looking forward to the prospect of dis-robing in her room.

Next to the bathroom was a large closet or "airing cupboard" as they called it, it was where the hot water cylinder lived and where all newly washed linen was kept. Opening the door, she felt the warmth within and suddenly decided it would be an ideal space to get dressed in. Grabbing her underwear and dress she entered, shutting the door behind her. Her son and daughter were still in bed and sleeping so she would not be disturbed.

She had just put on her suspender belt and stockings and was fumbling for her panties in the pitch blackness when suddenly the door opened, filling the small space with daylight. Before her instincts kicked in and she tried to cover herself, she and her son Andy, stood stock still as they stared at each other. She could not fail to notice his erection, his cock jutting upwards like a flagpole and his eyes appraising her nudity. Elaine expected him to hastily close the door with embarrassment but instead, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

Elaine was trying to scold him, telling him that he 'Must go,' but puzzlingly he ignored her words as she felt him lean towards her and the next second his lips touched hers. She should have pulled away, opened the door and kicked him out, but instead, she found herself responding to the kiss. Many where the times he had kissed her cheek, but this was wrong, his mouth softly pressed against hers felt different and thrilling. He pulled her tighter against him and she could feel his throbbing member pushing against her belly. She must tell him to stop she thought but caught up in the moment, she suddenly realised that she was slowly getting moist down below as he aroused her. Her nipples crushed tightly against his chest had become hard and erect, a fact that he would not be able to miss.

Eventually, she managed to break free, 'Andy, please, not now,' she told him.

He fumbled for a towel before opening the door and darting into the bathroom.

She had not told him 'No,' what the hell was she thinking of. Her legs were shaking, and it took her several minutes before she managed to pull on her knickers and fasten her bra.

Finally dressed, she exited the small space. Andy was stood at the bathroom sink still completely naked, his cock now flaccid and hanging between his legs. He turned as she glanced in his direction and winked at her, causing her to turn bright red.

He made no mention that day or the next of what had taken place and Elaine was unsure whether she should bring the subject up, deciding eventually to put it to the back of her mind.

Christmas was swiftly approaching, and Elaine had other things to think of, though she still wondered what had possessed her son to behave as he had. Andy was already on his Christmas break from college and her daughter Sandy would be breaking up very shortly. It was nearly nine days later and a Friday evening. Sandy had asked her mother if it would be ok for her to stay over with a friend for the night and Elaine had promised to drive her there as outside it was bitterly cold with the first few flakes of snow beginning to fall.

Returning home, she found the house other than the lounge was desperately cold and went upstairs to light the heaters. By eleven o-clock both she and Andy were in bed, tucked up under the covers in their warm rooms. Elaine woke around three o-clock, tossing and turning for a while but finding it impossible to get warm even under the blankets. She had just decided to get up and bank up the fire downstairs and then try and get some sleep on the couch when her bedroom door opened.

Andy popped his head around the door, 'I thought I heard movement, it's too bloody cold to sleep properly so I thought I would get a hot drink, would you like one?'

Elaine nodded her head before pulling the blankets under her chin and drawing her knees up, her feet and toes feeling like blocks of ice.

He returned after several minutes with two steaming mugs of coffee; Elaine able to pick up the aroma of brandy. Placing her cup on the bedside table, he took his own around the other side before slipping beneath the blankets next to her. She felt nervous, asking him what he was doing, but he said and did nothing other than to tell her that it would be warmer with both of them in the same bed. Coffee's finished, they slid beneath the covers with Elaine turning her back on him, her heart beating faster as she felt him snuggle in behind her, his arm coming over and holding her close. Quickly she warmed up and was soon breathing soundly as she drifted into sleep.

When her eyes opened, a dull light was coming through the curtains, but it wasn't the light that had disturbed her. There were two reasons she was awake. Firstly, she instinctively knew that her pussy was wet and secondly, she was feeling as randy as hell. The cause, she quickly recognised was Andy's fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. She should have stopped him, perhaps even slapped him, at the very least she should have screamed at him to get out of her bed and room. But instead, she opened her legs wider, giving him greater access as her first sighs and moans left her lips. Her nightdress she discovered was up around her waist and her son's hand was exploring her womanly bits, her stomach and thighs quivering uncontrollably as he found her clitoris and gave it his undivided attention.

Elaine knew she had leaked a little, she could feel a slightly damp patch beneath her bottom, the result of her clit being stimulated to such an extent that she had orgasmed. As her hand moved sideways, she discovered that at some point during the night Andy had removed his pyjamas and her fingers met bare flesh. It was impossible to ignore his erection she found, jammed against her naked thigh, she could feel the pulsing of his penis, her hand fumbling for contact as she wrapped her fingers around its thickness.

Slowly and sensually, she slid the skin back and forth as she tossed him off, Andy sighing his appreciation. He pushed her nightdress higher, exposing her small breasts. Momentarily she was embarrassed at their size, but he seemed unconcerned as he cupped each in turn, massaging the smooth soft flesh, before dipping his head and taking each of her nipples into his mouth. His hand and fingers resumed the exploration of her cunt, sometimes singly, often as a pair as he fingered her, raising her body temperature and arousal once more.

There had been things that he wanted to do to her, but she would not allow it. Only "Professional" women would do that, she thought, she had never done those things, not even with her husband.

Finally, the increasing sensations between her legs could be ignored no more and ditching her nightdress, she dragged him across her body, fumbling, as she positioned his cock and then crying out as he filled her cunt and they fucked each other.

She was fully sated, acknowledging it had been a while since she had experienced those sensations, and even back then it had been nothing like the satisfaction her son had just given her. Her husband, long gone, had never managed to make her feel fulfilled, sex was something that took place each Saturday night, usually after he returned from the pub, and was always in the same missionary position.

When he had eventually departed, leaving her with two young children, she had resigned herself to a life of solitude. Her parents had bequeathed her the house and some money when they passed away, not enough to make her rich, but enough to manage so long as she worked a few days each week as a cleaner.

She could feel the sensation between her legs intensify as Andy continued to play with her breasts and nipples but knew she had to get up and dress.

'Andy, behave, I need to get dressed, your sister will need picking up and there is time for that later,' she admonished him, but with amusement in her tone.

He seemed content with the knowledge that she seemed happy to participate again, laying back and watching intently as she dressed. First her suspender belt and stockings, then panties and bra, they were 'mumsy' looking but highly functional and always in white. Andy did not attempt to hide the developing bulge under the covers as he looked at her, stood there in her underwear.

'Andy, stop it, you're making me feel self-conscious,' she told him.

'You're making me feel rampant, come back to bed and let me shag you again' he replied, his eyes devouring her.

It was one of the things that she still had to get used to, the young talked about sex in the same manner that they would discuss the weather, using words that she considered were only fit for the bedroom, not everyday usage. But at the same time, she found it refreshing that he expressed freely how he was feeling and what he wanted to do to her, thrilled that he found her sexy and desirable.

It had snowed during the night and everywhere was now covered in a blanket of white as she went and collected Sandy from her friends. She had a couple of chores to complete before returning home, some food and last-minute gifts to collect before the big day. Over the next few days, Andy thankfully behaved impeccably. Elaine had been concerned that he may say or do something inappropriate in front of his sister, but he kept his comments to the times that they were alone and did everything he could so as not embarrass her.

Andy thought back to when he had suddenly developed an interest, it was one of those comments that were probably made among all groups of young men at a certain age. He had a friend, who had a friend, whose mate was fucking his mother, or was it his sister? He could not remember which and hadn't put much credence in the story. At college, there were always certain types of magazines being passed around and he had secreted several copies, some of which contained mature women. Back home that night and in his bed, he suddenly brought the story to mind, wondering what it may be like to fuck his mother or maybe his sister. Retrieving his bag from the corner of the room, he extracted one of the magazines, flicking through its pages.

The women contained within were all the same age or older than his mother, dressed, he would not have given any one of them a second glance. These were not professional models who had aged, they were ordinary women who for whatever reason, had decided to get their kit off.

Despite their sagging breasts, rolls of fat and heavy thighs, there was something sexually arousing about them. He tried to imagine his mum naked and laid next to him, finding that his cock had begun to stiffen. His fingers teased its head as he leafed through the pages, fascinated when he came across one woman who's figure was very much like his mothers.

His hand flew up and down his shaft as he masturbated, imagining that it was his mum wanking him off. His explosion sending spunk across his belly as he ejaculated, his eyes closed tight, picturing his mother stood in front of him. Cleaning himself up, he crawled back beneath the blankets, quickly falling into a blissful sleep.

He awoke the next morning to find a hard-flaky layer covering his stomach once again, recalling the intense dream he'd had. He could vividly remember his sister wantonly offering herself to him and the things he had done to her ripe little body, his cock immediately becoming erect as he recalled the sensations.

From that point onwards he started to watch them constantly, becoming obsessed with trying to catch glimpses of their bodies. He noted their breasts, his mum's small, his sisters, already burgeoning and overtaking his mothers. They both had good legs and shapely bottoms, while his sister was still slim and flat stomached, his mother had a bit of a belly which, to be honest, he found quite erotic.

Sandy, he eventually admitted to himself, was quite pretty, something he would never have considered previously. His mother, he decided was attractive with her freckles, but he could tell she had never been a stunner. Overall, he decided, both of them were desirable enough to warrant a fucking. At first, he contented himself with trying catch glimpses of an inner thigh or better still panties, each night, lying in his bed, he would run through scenarios in his head. One time he would be fucking his mum, the next Sandy, the best was when he was in bed with them both. His cock would be rigid as he wanked, stretching the skin slowly and teasing its head before rubbing his pre-cum into it, making it slippery and intensifying the sensation.

He learnt patience, continually stopping and holding back as he mentally undressed them, massaged their tits and ultimately imagined them bouncing on his cock as he finally jetted spurts of hot cum across his stomach.

After a while, he found himself turning every comment they made into a sexual innuendo, on one hand innocuous, but something that could have a different meaning if they so choose. Sandy gave as good as she got, and he sometimes wondered if she would be up for it in the right circumstances. His mother, on the other hand, would just give him a look, never remonstrating with him, just that look that seemed to say that she enjoyed his comments. He just wished he could pluck up the courage to tell them what he desired out-right but was not prepared for the consequences of such outlandish suggestions.

He ran through ideas in his head, ways of engineering a situation where any of his desires may come to fruition but always knowing that there was very little likelihood of it happening. And then that fateful morning happened, he had been desperate to pee, deciding to grab a warm towel on his way to the bathroom. Imagine his surprise when he opened the door to find his mother stood there mostly naked. His eyes became like a camera with the button constantly held down, click......click......click, images of nakedness, her breasts, her downy covered mound, her stocking-clad legs, all were indelibly imprinted on his brain.

He had not been able to help himself as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him, and then he was kissing her.

'Oh my God,' he had thought to himself, 'She's kissing me back.'

He knew there was no way she could miss his erection pushing against her belly, excited as he felt her hardened nipples pushing into his chest. When finally, they parted, she had not scolded him, simply telling him to go as the time was not right. That was the thought that stuck in his head, she had not rejected his advances, only that the time was not appropriate.

She was dressed and downstairs as he finished in the bathroom, immediately returning to his room, he locked the door and threw himself down on his bed. The pictures so fresh in his mind that his cock was instantly hard and throbbing as he masturbated vigorously, a jolt, like a burst of electricity flowing through his body, culminated, in a jet of cum hitting him under the chin.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers