Fated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they spontaneously got into a sixty-nine position Rob went after her pussy with all fingers, his lips, his tongue, and even his nose. In turn, Lizbeth started sucking his cock like she was trying to remove chrome from a trailer hitch. She orgasmed first, with a ferocity that rendered her incapable of continuing to suck his cock, rather causing her to scream in ecstasy. Rob took that opportunity to rotate his body 180° and in one stroke unceremoniously stab his steel cock into her lubricated vagina. Uniquely in his experience Lizbeth had a second orgasm on top of her first from penetration alone.

After the first three strokes in her honeypot Rob felt Lizbeth's apparently powerful pc muscles clamp on his cock. As he stroked in and out he fondled or sucked her nipples, while she bucked upwardly and pulsated her pc muscles. He came with the roar of a lion while she orgasmed a third time, rendering both barely aware of their surroundings.

After an indeterminate time in a mutual haze, Rob gently rolled off Lizbeth while she softly pushed his torso, until they were side-by-side, at which point she buried her head in his shoulder. Despite the relative speed of the copulation, they were both sweaty due to its intensity.

After the passage of another indeterminate period of time Rob turned his head toward Lizbeth and lifted her chin up while staring into her eyes. "That was the most gratifying copulation of my life," she smiled.

"You're a fucking goddess, and a goddess at fucking," he grinned back.

"I am embarrassed and perturbed, however, that I didn't have the cognizance to require the use of a condom; I have never made that mistake before," she responded, this time without a smile.

"I suggest that we both get tested so that we don't have any apprehension about not using a condom," Rob responded.

"That presupposes that we will have carnal relations in the future," Lizbeth replied with a straight face.

"I really, really, really hope that is the case," he replied while intently staring at her.

"Why don't we spend the night together -- and see if there is a mutual interest in collaborating in the future," she nonchalantly replied.

"OK," he chuckled. "However, I will want to -- as you call it -- 'copulate' again several times tonight. But first I want to fuck -- I don't think that 'copulate' applies here -- your tits."

Lizbeth had a puzzled expression on her face, so Rob continued -- "You mean that no one has fucked your fantabulous luscious east-west tits before?"

"Actually, no," she replied somewhat perplexed. "How would I receive satisfaction from that even if you were able to ejaculate?"

"Let's try it and see," Rob chuckled. "Do you have any Vaseline, lotion, or other lubricant?"

"There is some in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom," Lizbeth replied.

Rob started to get up but when he saw two pairs of brown slightly almond-shaped eyes staring up at him from the bedroom floor. He quickly got back on the bed.

"Uh...Lizbeth...uh...Genghis and Attila are in the room."

Lizbeth laughed. "I'll get the lubricant." She hopped out of bed and gave the dogs another command so that they quickly exited the room. She came back with a bottle of lotion. "I hope that this will be satisfactory," she smiled.

Rob gently massaged her tits, getting a series of pleasure groans from her, especially when he flicked, lightly bit, or twisted a nipple. Then he lubed up the valley between what he concluded had to be C+ or D cup breasts, as well as his already now rock hard cock. "Push your boobs together," Rob softly said as he slid his cock between her honkers.

Moving leisurely at first, Rob pistoned his cock in her valley, occasionally moving a hand from supporting his body over hers to flick or pinch a nipple. Soon she started oohing and aahing, causing him to stroke more vigorously. He was in heaven when he felt the surge of seminal fluid boiling up from his testicles, and was pleasantly surprised that Lizbeth's sounds were becoming louder and she was becoming more animated. By the time that he ejaculated on her chest and chin with another roar that the king of the jungle would have been proud of Lizbeth obviously had some intense feeling herself since she writhed and moaned.

When spent, Rob dismounted and lay next to Lizbeth, turning her face to his to kiss her. "I hope that you enjoyed it half as much as I did," Rob smiled. "It was, without equivocation, the best titty fuck of my life."

Lizbeth smiled back. "Actually, I was surprised that I had an orgasm from our mating. While it wasn't as intense as a vaginal climax, it definitely was a good feeling, enhanced because it was so obvious that you really enjoyed yourself, and somehow seeing your excitement and passion made me blissful. I've never considered myself a particularly sensuous and sultry person, but you made me feel like I was the most desirably woman on the planet."

"You actually may be," Rob chuckled. "You actually may be."

After another shower together, Rob and Lizbeth actually slept for a few hours, before Rob got a boner in his sleep thinking about his two scrumptious sexual encounters with Lizbeth, softly woke her up by kissing her all over, and then turned her on her hands and knees and banged her brains out doggy style. He came with a savagery that surpassed even his previous two ejaculations in and onto the goddess that called herself Lizbeth, inspired by the most exotic sound he had ever experienced -- her pendulous boobs slapping into each other, seemingly encouraging him to perform like a capacity crowd clapping at a sports venue.

The next morning Lizbeth woke Rob up by sucking his cock and then she mounted him reverse cowgirl. He stuck his thumb in her asshole as they synchronously came. At that moment he felt like he could die and his life would be complete.

After the two lovers took their third shower together and made intentional body contact while they were making and eating breakfast, the mood was light. Trying to keep it that way Rob said "I hope that this isn't the only time that we can sleep together; but if it is, I can die a happy man."

Lizbeth chuckled back "To be precise, there wasn't much sleeping, now, was there? However, it was an enjoyable experience. I don't see why we can't have other episodes as long as it continues to be just a biological function with no expectation of a long-term relationship."

That is not what Rob wanted to hear, because in just one day getting to know -- and ravage -- this woman he thought that for the first time in his life he might want a long term relationship. His response was "Let's see how it goes. I assume that you would like me to go for an STD test since I am bold enough to also assume that you would like to exchange bodily fluids again and not require a piece of latex between us."

"I would appreciate that -- but I will also get tested to put your mind at ease."

"Actually, there is no reason for that, but if you do, so much the better."

As Rob was getting ready to leave, under the watchful eyes of Genghis and Attila he gave Lizbeth a soul-searching kiss. Just before he exited she said "Wait one minute please Rob," as she got out her phone. After playing with some buttons for a couple of minutes she chuckled. "You never asked why I wanted the phones of the four miscreants. To respond to your never posited interrogatory, it was so that I could track their electronic communications since they didn't seem to be the type to just let bygones be bygones. In fact there is chatter among them about how to get revenge; give me your cell number and I'll advise you once they crystalize their plans."

"Sure would appreciate it," Rob smiled, and then gave Lizbeth his number, and got hers in return.

"You don't seem to be too worried or apprehensive," she said when she viewed his calm demeanor. "Someday I may extract from you why you can be so calm about that."

"Listen, goddess -- if you promised to do to me again what you did last night I'd probably tell you anything that you asked," Rob chuckled before placing another lip-scorcher on her.

As Lizbeth watched Rob ride off on his motorcycle she wondered why she had a funny feeling in her nether regions. Rob didn't wonder why he had a similar feeling.

****************

Over the next week Rob and Lizbeth talked -- very briefly -- over the phone each day, and both got "all clears" on their STD tests. Lizbeth wondered why in the past she considered phone calls intrusions on her life and privacy, but despite trying to deny it to herself looked forward to Rob's calls -- especially since he made them short so as not to interfere with her routine. She was even actually pleased when he joined her the next Friday for her shopping ritual, and she even let him carry some purchases to her vehicle even though she complained that "It isn't necessary, I can take care of myself."

Eight days after the best night of his life -- and though Lizbeth was still in partial denial hers too -- she called Rob. She got right to the point.

"Rob, the miscreants have formulated their plan. It is very juvenile and doesn't show any real intelligence or even cleverness, however it is possible that it could work so I want to share it with you."

"Thanks -- when are they going to spring it on me?"

"This Sunday, early in the morning."

"Tell you what -- why don't you let me pick up some dinner and I can come to your place tonight and you can reveal it to me and we can mutually plan my response."

After a pregnant pause Lizbeth asked "Are you expecting another night of wanton copulation?"

"I'm not expecting it; however, I would love it to happen."

Lizbeth actually giggled -- Rob had never heard her giggle, and she didn't recall ever giggling before. "OK; as long as the food isn't Chinese."

"See you at 7 p. m.?" he inquired.

"That would be fine," she concluded before terminating the call.

Rob showed up with lasagna that just needed a short re-heat, Italian bread, an Olive-garden-like salad, flowers, and a rawhide for each of the dogs.

Lizbeth was stunned, and seemingly flustered by the dozen white roses, but quickly put them in a vase. Since the dogs would not take the rawhides from anyone but Lizbeth, she took them from Rob and gave them to the very grateful Malinoises, although they still eyed Rob warily while they gnawed at their prizes.

Rob kept the conversation light as they ate dinner, and he was pleased that Lizbeth genuinely liked the food. After dinner they sat in Lizbeth's living room and discussed the miscreants' planned revenge. Lizbeth was right -- it was almost pathetic, although it possibly could have worked if Rob was clueless. Since now he clearly was not clueless, it had no chance. The main discussion was how bad Rob should disable them before the police became involved.

When they finished their discussion, she and Rob went outside with the dogs, and even though now there wasn't any significant natural light, the dogs enjoyed their backyard for a half hour before Lizbeth called them in. At that point Rob picked her up and smiled. "I think that I'll carry my bounty upstairs," he grinned.

"So you think that acting like a Homo Neanderthalensis and calling me your bounty that I would be willing to allow your penis to penetrate my vagina again?"

"And fuck your tits too," Rob smiled.

"I should send you packing, I believe is the correct expression, but for some reason my estrogen and progesterone levels have spiked. I guess that I'll have to succumb to your Paleolithic man actions and try to enjoy myself," she sneered.

Enjoy herself she did. Since they both knew what was coming and were already comfortable with the other's body the three pussy fucks and the one tit fuck were even more enjoyable than they were during their first encounter; and they were topped off by Rob (who had napped during the day to be ready for all night pleasure) giving Lizbeth oral orgasms between each copulation so that she was barely able to function the next morning.

As they kissed goodbye Lizbeth yawned and said "After you ravaged me the entire night I'll need to nap before I can get any work done. Let me know by nine a. m. Sunday how it turns out."

************

Rob had set up infrared cameras at his house waiting for the break-in at his back door, and had even left it unlocked to facilitate their entry. As the gun wielding leader -- the biggest guy who Rob had before tripped and kicked in the back of the head -- entered the kitchen he fell over a trip wire head first into a pan of cement. The next guy -- the one with the knife both before and then -- also tripped over the same wire, and as he fell knifed his buddy in the back. The third guy -- the one Lizbeth had hit with her car door -- moved around his prone buddies but before he could go any significant distance was blasted by a load of rubber buckshot compliments of Rob's twelve gauge shotgun. Rob discharged some more rubber bullets into the knife wielder.

Hearing the shotgun blasts followed by the terrifying sound of a shotgun being pumped, the fourth miscreant -- the one with a cast on his left lower leg from Rob's breaking-stomp -- turned and tried to run out the back door. He fell going down the back steps and fortuitously -- from Rob's perspective, not his -- broke his right leg. By that time Rob had already called 911. Before the cops and ambulances got there Rob turned off the cameras and removed the trip wire.

All four of the miscreants went under police guard to the hospital for treatment of their various injuries. The biggest guy's was the most serious -- a knife wound in his back from his tripping buddy. All would spend real time in prison for at least breaking-and-entering, and perhaps attempted murder, especially since three of them already had extensive criminal records. They would not be bothering Rob or Lizbeth again.

Rob got back from filing a formal complaint at the police station and turning over his camera footage about 8 a. m. He immediately called Lizbeth. After relating the entire tale she effused "Why don't you come over to celebrate?"

When Rob left Lizbeth's house about 9 a. m. Tuesday, he thought that his genitals might need a week to recover.

****************

Despite Lizbeth's continued attempts to tell herself that she was just satisfying her hormonal needs, her relationship with Rob progressed to the point that after she had known him for about six months she was forced to concede that she enjoyed his company almost as much out of bed as in bed. She was secretly pleased that Genghis and Attila had also warmed up to him, even though with a command from her they would still attack. She considered dogs to be good judges of character, and that confirmed her opinion of Rob.

For Rob's part, he was in love. Lizbeth was by far the most unique and fascinating person he had ever met in his life, and although it was clear that she was reticent to love herself -- her background had never prepared her for even the possibility -- he was sure that she had the capacity for it. However, there was something about her that was mysterious and that she held back; and since he was in the same position, he thought that he might be able to coax it out of her. Perhaps if he dealt with what was holding her back from becoming almost normal theirs could be a permanent relationship.

Early afternoon on a Saturday six months and three days after their first tryst Rob arrived at Lizbeth's house with the largest collection of flowers that she had ever seen, professionally arranged in a beautiful crystal vase. Lizbeth couldn't help herself from oohing and aahing about their beauty and tastefulness, and even shedding a small tear. After prominently displaying them and giving Rob a kiss she asked "Not that I'm complaining, but what's the occasion?"

"The occasion is that we're going to tell each other the real story of our lives. We're not going to leave anything out."

"What do you mean?"

"You're entire background is fake, Lizbeth. You're not from Idaho, you didn't go to USC, you have some terrible secret in your past, and you've been on the run from something or someone for a long time. I know, because of my real past -- which you know nothing about -- I was trained to spot fakes. Whether you like it or not you're very important to me now; I want a long term relationship with you. While you would be loath to admit it to yourself you want one with me too. So we're coming clean with each other. While I don't need it, if you do, get out a bottle of wine or Scotch, or whatever else will loosen your tongue."

Lizbeth argued for ten minutes, but Rob wouldn't be denied. She could feel the need to unburden herself after a decade of running and not telling anyone or getting close to them. Finally she said "OK; you first, and then I'll think about it."

Rob was convinced that if he told his story she would succumb, so he sat her down next to him on the couch in her living room, held both of her hands, and started his story: "I was born in Eugene, Oregon as Jeremy Fulton..."

Rob left out only the goriest details of his life and escapades as he related his entire story to an ever more wide-eyed Lizbeth. When he concluded her first comment was "So that's why you so easily dispatched the four miscreants and never showed any fear about anything the entire time that I've known you."

"Now you -- let me hear your story," Rob smiled.

"I'm...I'm...not...sure...that I can do it," she stuttered for one of the only times in her life.

"Maybe you just need a little relaxation, and then you can," Rob smiled, kneeling in front of her and parting her thighs.

Despite Lizbeth's half-hearted protests it wasn't long before Rob had her underpants off and he was licking, fingering, sucking, and abusing Lizbeth's pussy and clitoris. After she came twice, he put her on her hands and knees on the couch, penetrated her from behind, and after a minute or two of stroking in and out produced a small thin vibrator from his back pocket and slowly introduced it into her ass.

Lizbeth had had all of the most intense orgasms of her life courtesy of Rob's ministrations. For some she was rendered comatose; for some she was on a high for a half hour afterword; for some she thought that she could never reach that level of erotic satisfaction ever again. This time she surpassed all of those times. With Rob feverishly stroking in and out of her vagina while he flicked her clit, and with the vibrator energizing not just her asshole but her entire nether regions, she came before, during, and after Rob's ejaculation into her.

After he withdrew and recovered, Rob carried Lizbeth's limp and moaning body up to her bedroom, stripped her, and showered with her. They cuddled for a half hour before she recovered her composure. Then with a smile she stared at Rob and said "I feel like a wet noodle. You've removed my spine. I can't resist you -- so here goes: I was born in Princeton, New Jersey as Amelia Worthington..."

There were times during Lizbeth's recounting of her story where she cried or sighed, especially when talking about her fear of the Gorskys, but she got through the salient parts in an hour. Rob simply listened; he never asked more than a couple of questions, and never judged. She concluded with "That gets us up-to-date when whether I like it or not I am having a very fulfilling -- sexual and otherwise -- life with a remarkable man."

"Are you ready to not worry about ever running again?" Rob asked, holding her chin so she had to look at him.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Do you love me and want a relationship with me because I love you more than anything or anyone else ever?"

After a pregnant pause, "Yes," she said as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Then let's figure this thing out," Rob smiled, lifting her out of bed.