Fated to the Viking Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow when he was eating me out, he had shed his underwear. Now, sandwiched between my mass of pubic hair and his hard stomach was his throbbing cock. It was large. Not comically oversized, but it was much bigger than anything I had ever had before. I looked into his eyes and conveyed the message that I wanted this. I know he did as well.

He lined up his throbbing cock with my sopping pussy, and gently began to push. His head slid into my wet pussy almost immediately, and I let out a groan of encouragement. Then he pushed again and his dick slid all the way into my canal. I moaned wantonly as he thrust into me.

He kissed me passionately, and gently gripped my breasts, playing with the nipples. He gently squeezed them between his thumb and the palm of his hand, while he kissed me in the deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. As he slowly made love to me, he turned me on my side and straddled one of my legs. Then he used his other hand to lift the other leg over his shoulder so that he could saw into me.

I moaned into his mouth while he methodically fucked me into the mattress. When I crested again, I all but squealed into his face. I came again as his cock continued to hit me in all the right spots. I broke the kiss, gasping for air as my body was wracked with the orgasm.

When I looked down, my body was flushed red, and I was covered in sweat. That's when I noticed that I was crying. I had tears running down my cheeks, and I felt the warm liquid drip past my face and fall onto the soft pillow behind me.

Following my orgasm, Kristófer leaned down so that his face was right beside my ear. Then he whispered to me.

"Are you all right, Lucille? I am happy to stop if this is too much for you."

What kind of man was this? He was responsive to my emotions, and gave me earth-shattering orgasms and would be content to stop before he finished? No. I wanted this. I wanted to give myself wholly to him. I felt something between us. He had opened himself up to me. I was going to do the same.

"Finish in me Kristófer," I told him.

I knew I couldn't get pregnant, due to his... condition. Right now, I wanted him. And when I told him that he could finish in me, he began to thrust again. This time he was a little more forceful. He still managed to look incredibly sexy while thrusting his hips into mine. He brought both his hands down to my core. With one hand, he grabbed my butt and squeezed. I had a pretty flat butt. I mean, I sat on it all day in an office and I was pushing forty. But his other hand went straight for my clitoris. The combination of being felt up while having my sensitive sex organ played with sent me into overdrive.

I moaned loudly, and cried tears of happiness. I had never known that sex could feel like this. Like it wasn't an obligation. I had never known that a woman could be the centre of attention in sex. To me, it had always been an act performed by women for men to keep them happy. This was the opposite. Kristófer was treating me like I was the object of all his desires, and was pouring himself into me.

With one final thrust, he moaned deeply, then leaned down to kiss me passionately. He engulfed my mouth with his own. I mewled into his mouth as I came again, and he emptied himself into me. His ejaculate was warm, and felt divine. I felt several blasts of his essence as he painted my insides with himself.

We were clearly both sated. I have never had sex like that before. When we disentangled our limbs from one another and laid on his bed catching our breath, he did something strange. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into him. I snuggled into him, and left my head on his shoulder, comfortable in his body heat.

I ran my hand over his chest as he stroked up and down my back. We lay in blissful silence. Deep down I knew that we should clean up. We definitely stank of sex, and we should both probably wash up. I should certainly go pee. However, in this moment, I didn't want to leave Kristófer's warm embrace. He kissed my forehead, and whispered to me that I was beautiful, and radiant. And that's how I fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter VI: Sweet Dreams of Dragons

I knew that I wasn't in Finland anymore. I had to be dreaming. There was no other reason why I would be barefoot on a rock-strewn beach. It was grey, overcast and very cold. I looked down at myself, and saw that I was wearing fur lined pants and a weird fur coat. I was in a fjord, and it was freezing.

Standing alongside the jagged cliffs of the fjord was a man. He had dishevelled hair and was dressed in a cross between practical and unbecoming furs and rags. His dark matted black hair clung to his dirt-scarred face. However, my attention was focused on his eyes. His eyes were glowing gold. He looked manic, and like he was simply menacing.

I knew immediately that I was having a very bad dream. Until he spoke.

"So, the petulant child Kristófer has finally found himself a woman?"

Never mind, this was a nightmare.

"He will never be a dragon slayer, woman, and he will never bear you what you desire. One of the small pleasures of my immortal life is denying that idealistic little shit that which he wants most. Being a dragon means hoarding. And in my case, I'm hoarding his desires. You may see me now woman, but I am hidden. I will outlast you."

Then I woke up.

I was on an adrenaline high after such a wild dream, until I took in my surroundings. There was an arm wrapped around me, tucked into my chest just below my breasts. My bum was pressed up against a very warm and very hard penis, and a man's face was against my shoulder.

I was still in bed with Kristófer. My reverie must have woken him up, as he shuffled around and rolled me onto my back.

My eyes were still closed when he leaned in to kiss me awake. I responded positively, moving one of my hands behind his head to pull him closer.

The last time I had really had morning sex immediately after waking up was in law school. This was certainly welcome. I laid on my back and pulled Kristófer on top of me. I did my best to wrap my legs around him and welcome him into my body.

He lined himself up with my pussy and slid into me. I grunted as he bottomed out in me. We began to rock slowly together as he made love to me.

That woke me up immediately and my eyes shot open to look into his. This was more than sex. This was... I don't know. But it was intense.

He was staring at me, his cerulean blue eyes boring a hole into my soul. I stared back at him as he rode me. I know that people think that the missionary position is boring, but right now, I was happy to have this man on top of me.

He was slowly rocking himself into me, as we both moaned into one another. I wrapped both my arms around him and pulled him down so that our foreheads were pressed against one another. He never broke his rhythm as he pushed himself into me.

Kristófer began to speed his thrusting up, and I moaned in acquiesce. This man pushed all the right buttons, and I was immensely turned on. The noise of his cock pushing into my extremely wet pussy was the only noise in the room, absent our moans of pleasure. As his speed increased, so did our desire to reach a crescendo.

We broke our staring and mashed our mouths together, kissing like frenzied lovers as he drove us towards the precipice. We both climaxed within seconds of one another as he ejaculated another load of semen into my waiting body. I shuddered and shook underneath him as we delighted in one another's body.

He stayed on top of me, and kept peppering me with delightful kisses as we basked in the afterglow of sex. I had never felt closer to someone post-coitus. Indeed, I don't think I had ever taken that much pleasure from sex, ever.

"Well, that was an excellent way to wake up," he remarked to me with a cheeky grin on his face.

Letting his penis slip out of my soaked passage, he got out of bed and walked around the bedroom. He tossed a towel at me before extending a hand to help me out of bed, completely undisturbed that our combined ejaculate had left a few unbecoming marks on his sheets.

"Would you like to clean up?" he asked me.

Figuring that we were going to shower together, I took his hand. It was then that I realized that there was only a toilet and sink in his ensuite bathroom. He opened his solid oak door, and we paraded naked down the hall into the hot spring. I was starting to feel a bit embarrassed about the cum leaking down my thighs until I saw Inga soaking in the spring as well.

Now, I was downright mortified.

"Ah, they're finally awake!" Inga remarked when she saw us both padding naked into the hot spring. If she saw evidence of our lovemaking running down my thighs, or if she was concerned in anyway, she gave no indication. If anything, she seemed... pleased.

"It's still early enough for me to prepare a decent breakfast for everyone, Inga," replied Kristófer. I slipped into the water, letting the warmth wash away the evidence of my evening activities. And my morning one too.

Thankfully, if Kristófer was going to prepare breakfast, that meant that we didn't sleep in too late either. It also meant that I could take another hike up to the lake today with my guide. It also meant that I was in for another massage today too. This was shaping up to be one Hell of a vacation.

Kristófer and Inga made idle chit chat in Swedish while we all washed ourselves. It felt amazing to start my day with a soak in a hot spring. It was an impressive way to clean oneself as well. I let my hands rub all over my body, doing my best to wash as much of my own and Kristófer's ejaculate out of my tangle of pubic hair as I could without anyone noticing. I was still embarrassed to be here in front of Inga. Hell, even Kristófer was a new lover. I had never gone for broke like I did last night. I don't know what came over me.

And that dream. What the Hell was that?

My concentration was broken by Kristófer asking me a question.

"Hrm, sorry, I was dans la lune as we say in Québec French - on the moon."

"Not a problem, Lucille," Kristófer responded, not insulted in the slightest that I was a million miles away. Luke wouldn't have tolerated that. I liked this style of relationship.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to hike to the escarpment over the lake again today? Or would you like to take a polar dip? Either way, once we're back here, you're still entitled to another massage."

"Well, I've never heard of a polar dip. What does that entail?" I asked.

"It entails you taking a dip in the lake - which right now is probably close to zero, if not below freezing - before warming up in the hot spring. It's very soothing."

"Um, is there a polite way to say "no thank you" in Swedish?" I asked with a grin.

Both Inga and Kristófer chuckled at that. We decided as a group that Kristófer would prepare breakfast while Inga gathered up some hiking clothing for me, then we'd be off.

Inga stood up to leave the hot spring. Her breasts were sagging, and her belly was certainly trending the same way. She had an unkempt bush of grey and brown pubic hair as well. If Kristófer noticed, he paid no mind. I guess people here simply were used to that.

Once Inga had departed the room, Kristófer repeated her movements. He stood up and stepped out of the hot spring. Once again, his dick was erect, and his body was magnificent with warm water cascading off him. I don't know what he saw in me, but I was determined to not let it pass.

I stood up with him, and exited the spring while he was still towelling off. I wrapped the towel around my waist, leaving my breasts on display for him, and sauntered away to my room. As I walked away, I knew he was staring at me slack-jawed.

The fact that I could turn his head like that after all that man had seen over the last - shit, millennium I guess - was a massive ego boost. I felt better than I had since high school. And I was grinning like an idiot. I thought my butt was flat and did not look at all appealing. It certainly did not look like anything that Luke ever wanted. I turned my head over my shoulder to see if Kristófer was watching, and sure enough, he had a cocky grin on his face as his eyes did their best to burn a hole in my backside. Smiling, I walked back to my room with my breasts bare, free in my newfound sexiness.

When I got to my room, I realized that I didn't have any actual pants to wear. Or socks. Or much of anything really.

I had my sister's stretchy pants, but Inga had clearly put them into the wash as they weren't in my room. Unless I wanted to go hiking in a pencil skirt and blouse, I would need to rely on Inga for a lot. However, I was confident in myself in a way that I had never been before. After all, it was just Kristófer and I here at the inn. Well, and Inga, but I was starting to look at her as I did my sisters.

I threw on a pair of panties and hitched up my bra. I put an undershirt on as well, and made my want to the kitchen to experience Kristófer's breakfast. When I arrived, it was my turn to salivate. Kristófer was standing in front of the stove making us a warm oatmeal cereal with fruits and homemade chocolate. The important part is that he was wearing a pair of extremely tight boxer briefs that did absolutely nothing to hide his delectable buns and his tight package. He had an apron on overtop that obscured my view a bit, and I found myself actually disappointed.

However, his breakfast more than compensated. It was oatmeal and fruits that somehow tasted like Scandinavia. There were lingonberries and cardamom and whatever other fruits and oat mix he used. In a room that already smelled of juniper and a warm hearth, it warmed me immensely. The orgasms that I had last night also certainly helped.

We stood around the kitchen counter eating our breakfast out of wooden bowls and making idle chit-chat. Kristófer asked me if I was starting to feel more relaxed, and I couldn't help but gush about his massage and the effect it had on me. He promised me another one after we hiked up the escarpment today.

Throughout breakfast we smiled at one another. We openly flirted. I let him look at me in just my panties and an undershirt. I wanted him to look at me. His every look was appreciative.

I was sorely tempted to kiss him. I didn't care that he was a thousand years old; a story that my lawyer brain was screaming could not possibly be true. I knew he wanted me, and that was more wanted than I had been in a long time.

We were just finishing up our breakfast when Inga arrived carrying some pants, a sweater and a coat with a hat and gloves for me. She did a double take when she saw the state of undress both Kristófer and I were in, however made no outward remark. She smirked to me when Kristófer openly checked out my legs as we ate our oatmeal around the kitchen. I felt like a school girl with a crush.

I dressed in the foyer in front of the fireplace to make sure I was extra warm. Kristófer set a demanding pace on our hike yesterday, and I wanted to avoid being cold. Inga had provided me with what looked like some high-quality woolen socks and some modern hiking apparel. As I laced up Inga's boots onto my feet, I had a silent thanks that the older woman had the same size as me. She was a lifesaver.

My date - well, guide - emerged from the lower level a moment later, clad in a Shetland wool sweater and a pair of modern pants. He had layers on underneath everything, and a traditional Nordic woolen hat. He smiled at me as he stood by the door.

"Are you ready to go, Lucille?" he asked me with a hint of playfulness behind his words.

I extended my hand to him, and he took it. He opened the door to the front of the lodge and we stepped out into the cold autumn air.

We had walked for only five minutes before I felt myself wanting to hold his hand. Luke had NEVER wanted to hold my hand in public. Public displays of affection, especially as I got older, were anathema to his image as aloof and in control. But Kristófer was not my boyfriend. Hell, I didn't know exactly what he was. I was also still legally common-law married to Luke back in Québec. I decided to ask him. And then my lawyer brain got ahead of the words coming out of my mouth.

"Do you sleep with all your guests, Kristófer?"

Shit. That wasn't the best plan of attack. I guess years of cross-examining men had taken its toll.

However, if he felt any hint of an accusation, he didn't show it.

"Of course not, Lucille. As a matter of fact, I rarely sleep with anyone anymore. Although, I feel a connection with you. A spark. I cannot explain it. You must feel it too. You did, after all, knock on my door naked last night."

I blushed. He had a point.

"Yes, I did," I conceded.

"Kristófer, you know I have someone back home. What is going to happen? What do you think of me?" I asked him, in rapid fire mode.

"Well, Lucille, I don't know. I think that we'll find clarity today on the escarpment. Today is a perfect day to reflect over the lake. Heat and cold are in balance. Whatever you want though, I will accept. However, I do not think that I would like what we have to end."

Holy. Shit.

A younger man telling me that he wanted to be with me after a one-night thing? This had to be one for the record books. Wait, he isn't younger at all. Scratch that. This is crazy.

Despite the relative seriousness of my inquisition, he continued to point out different trees, berries and species of bird to me. I asked him questions, and he answered truthfully. Or at least, I asked him questions until we arrived at the top of the escarpment. Then I was silent.

Unlike yesterday, today the sun was shining. Its reflection off the lake took my breath away, and illuminated the surrounding forest in a way that made each tree blend into the next. Here and there, rocks or a small patch of meadow poked through the forest and gave a patch of colour to the endless sea of green.

Kristófer set down his backpack against a tree and sat down, motioning for me to do the same. He was right, this place really did allow one's mind to wander. That is exactly what my mind did.

I sat next to Kristófer, allowing my body to slide in next to his. He was warm, and immediately the cold seemed to disappear from my body as I sat in his presence. If he wanted... whatever this was to continue, then I was going to see if we could.

I stared out over the lake and let it consume me. Until my mind began to turn to the dream that I had experienced last night.

Deep down, I knew the man was the one that Kristófer had been seeking. I did not fully understand what he meant by dragon slayer, and I had absolutely no clue why he was talking to me. Then again, maybe yesterday was just a LOT to take in.

I was sleeping with a man who claimed to be a thousand years old. Maybe I was just getting played. If I was, fuck it, the sex was incredible and I was determined to figure out just how far I could push it.

My mind had wandered far enough that I did not notice the raven watching me. Well, until it cawed. The noise broke my tranquility and caused me to look around. Kristófer was still next to me, his eyes engrossed in a book that he had produced from his bag. I looked for the source of the noise and found a raven perched in the tree closest to me.

I briefly wondered if it was the same raven that was watching Kristófer when we were here yesterday. That would be crazy though, right?

It was staring at me. I have no idea if ravens could blink, or if they even had eye lids. This one however, was very clearly staring at me. Kristófer must have seen me staring back at the raven, and broke the silence between us.

"I see you've met Huginn," he said.

"You've named him?" I asked him back.

"Well, yes and no. The raven has a name. I just do not know it. So, I call him what I think he would like to be called. If that makes sense," Kristófer replied cryptically.

1...56789...12