Fates Ch. 01: The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The radiant Elf knew that she worked her healing magic too hard when that child began speaking the tongues, the language of the devil and his evil cohort of demons. Healing magic was a unique power for the Elven people, yet it always came with the cost of extreme arousal. Even a simple sealing of a cut would send hard quivers up her loins, and cause a leakage between her virgin folds, the more she used the harder the temptation to pleasure herself became relentless; to the point where every step she took sent stimulating shivers down her creamy thighs.

Trysh wrapped the small silk rope around her and tightened it over her thin waist, causing her gown to become tight and form fitting. There was a deep V that ran down all the way to her pelvis, where the slither of her underwear peeked out of the comfy silk. The gown gripped her large bust and pulled them apart, causing a sizable gap between her huge, natural tits.

Sitting on the bed the Elf crossed her legs over each other with little issue, flexibility in Elves was common. Yet another forced evolution trait the Orcs put elves through thousands of years ago. As she shut her eyes she wondered if Aro knew of her people's history...Aro...Handsome, rugged, hairy Aro. She bit her lip as her pussy throbbed, leaking more juice out and onto the soft fabric of her panties.

"Goddess Vernande give me strength to block these corrupting thoughts. Goddess Vernande give me strength to block these corrupting thoughts. Goddess Vernande give me strength to block these corrupting thoughts."

She repeated the words again and again, as the stuffy air surrounded her and whipped around her curves like a caressing vortex. Meditation helped the lewd thoughts, the temple taught that when she gave up her right to intimacy over one hundred years ago. She meditated until the fatigue built up enough for her to softly collapse onto her bed, falling into a silent sleep.

They met at the town's gates early the next morning. Aro was there first, ripping and tearing at a small loaf of warm bread he had charmed his way into getting from the pretty baker's daughter a few minutes prior. The heat of the last day had carried over, and the young, rugged adventurer could feel the discomfort spread through his body; the plated leather across his chest, arms and legs only made things worse for him. From the corner of his eyes he saw his attractive companion approach, cloak discarded to show her baggy white robes in full. They were of course nothing short of elegant, and weaved to perfection. In his opinion, the perfect looking woman needed the perfect garments, and those robes she devoted herself to wear made her look like a forbidden fruit.

A look of surprise crossed her puffy lips as she gave him a pleasant smile. "Good morning Aro." She said with the very same courtesy from the night before. Aro stretched before bowing to her. "And to you."

"I am happy you managed to make it on time, I have heard you sellwords are rarely punctual." Trysh averted her gaze from the taller gentleman, colour returning to her cheeks.

"Coming from the girl who arrived late last night."

Trysh giggled and shook her head. "Silly me, I stand corrected. Shall we head out? I should like to reach Riverrun before supper time I think."

They duo began their journey, making toward the towering silver gates that kept the town free from all sorts of dangers. It was a short walk, through the town square and the walk was done, however one obstacle laid in their way.

The gatekeeper was a hulking, seven foot giant of a man. Barrel chested and dark skinned. His hair tied back into tight braids, and his teeth there yellowed from tobacco. The difference in height between Trysh and he was astounding, scary even. He looked cruel, with a deep scar across his cheek, and a heavy chunk of flesh taken from his jaw that left a large crevice in his head. Clearly he had been magically enhanced to become larger, stronger. It was a marvel at what modern sorcerers could do to modify bodies. He stomped over to us, placing his massive hand against my chest.

"Woah there! What brings you two to the gates this early in the morning?" he said in a booming voice. Trysh looked at her companion, wide eyed and clearly scared.

"We are heading for Riverrun, we were going to leave the night before but we were sidetracked." Aro said, resting one hand on the pommel of his sword; a simple gesture to show the gatekeeper that he was armed, and his broad shoulders and stoic tone showed that he knew how to use it.

"Sorry but we've had reports of Elves smuggling contraband from town to town lately. And it looks like you could be hiding quite a bit under those robes of yours milady. I'm going to have to search you." The gatekeeper ignored Aro, and spoke directly to Trysh who nervously chuckled and fumbled with her hands. She yelped sweetly as the gatekeeper wrapped a hand over her shoulder and yanked it toward him. He turned and made for the small dorm room which connected to the gate. "I'll do a private search..Just the two of us...Or your friend can watch us, if that's what he's into...Come on baby, lets have some fun." He flashed a knowing look at Aro. A look that said to him that the Elven meat had been claimed.

Trysh struggled, fumbling with the giant man's arm in attempts to get his heavy gasp from her. She turned her head and gave her handsome bodyguard a pleading look, silently mouthing "HELP!" as her sub nosed heels dragged against the cobblestone pathway.

Aro grit his teeth and thumbed the tarnished metal of the swords pommel. He hated what he was seeing. He would take her easily, his size and strength alone would ensure the celibate Elf would no longer be celibate by the time she left the dorm.

Before the creep had gotten too far with the delicate priestess, Aro stepped powerfully forward and bravely slammed his hand against the gatekeeper's wrist.

"Hold on their friend. This is my wife. Claimed her on my eighteenth birthday. She belongs to me. And if you take the mother of our unborn child away for this...Inspection...you'll find my sword in your back before you have enough time to get your belt off." Aro spoke with a fearsome vigor, tone deep and growling like a hungry lion. His eyes were aflame, yet instantly softened when he looked upon the worried Trysh.

He looked back and forth at them, and Trysh played up to the facade by clutching her tummy with her arms as if a mother would try to protect her baby. There was silence, only the wind that blew through the trees caused a slight rustle. The gatekeeper growled as the squeak of a merchant's cart approached the other side of the gate. He knew the opportunity to fuck the Elf was gone. "Fucking hell." He grunted as he released his harsh grip on Trysh'alia. He firmly prodded her into Aro, which caused her to stumble on her robes.

She fell to her knees and caught herself by tightly wrapping her arms across Aro's legs. She collected herself quickly and looked up to Aro, who was stunned from the sight of her on her knees, eye level with his throbbing loins. Her robes were caught under her knees, and as she straightened, the neckline unraveled and pulled down over her chest. Her soft, voluptuous breasts dragged up Aro's lower body, as more of her immense cleavage exposed itself to the hormonal man. He eyed the small boob mole on her right breast, and a small throb of his sex followed.

His eyes caught this, and gasped as her huge mounds compressed together and started to spill out from her loosening robes. She dragged her large bust up over his crotch and up his stomach as she made it back to her feet, blushing heavily, averting his eyes.

"Thank you my love." She said as she rose to her tip toes and planted a soft, wet kiss onto Aro's cheek, close enough to his mouth that the corner of his lips felt the soft plump lips press onto his. It caused his body to tighten up. Like a statue made of solid stone.

Would a priestess even be allowed to act in such a way? Even if it was an act to stop that man from having her?

As the squeak of the gates opening sounded in their ears, Trysh clutched Aro's arm and pulled herself tightly against him. his arm found solitude between the valley of her soft, oversized tits as she leant into him like a lover would her husband. She shot the rapey guard a withering look, and proceeded to usher Aro out of the town's gates, into the wilderness.

As the guardsman and the merchant cart slowly disappeared from view Aro sighed and slowly loosened up. "Good acting...Would I be right in guessing this isn't the first time you've come across a man like that?"

Trysh sighed and oddly kept a hold on Aro for far longer than she needed. "All the time..."

The twosome were on their way to Riverrun. Yet to get there, a forest awaited...

To Be Continued in Chapter 2: The Deadly Forest

12