Fate's Embrace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Opium," Joe told her.

"Is that what that was? It was really nice."

"Yeah."

"And then he put on some slow jazz and asked me to dance for him while he snorted some more coke, and I did it like some sort of strip show, and once naked I peeled off his boxers and sucked him until he finally came and then he led me to bed where he sort of petted me until I went to sleep. Your turn."

"It was weird. Stella just wanted me to fuck her as hard as possible, no foreplay or anything."

"That doesn't sound like you."

"It wasn't me. It was just a dick fucking. I thought as hard as I fucked her I'd cum quick like I normally would like that, but I just kept going. I don't even know how I had the energy for it, maybe the coke, but she came a couple times and then turned over and I fucked her from behind for a couple more until I finally came, which was a fucking relief," Joe laughed. "And then we went to sleep, only for me to wake up with Mark between my thighs masturbating, planning to fuck me I guess."

"You've never..."

"Never want to."

"Oh shit Joe! That's why..."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry Joe. It was weird with Mark but..."

"It reached another level of weird with those two."

For no apparent reason they both started laughing.

Once they recovered a minute or so later, Jenny asked, "So opium's like heroin."

"Same ingredient basically. First time I smoked it though. Opium's pretty rare around here."

"I think I get what you were saying about maybe liking it too much."

"Yeah. In the movies there's like these opium dens where people just lie there and smoke all the time."

"Sort of depressing."

"A sweet depression."

"Like getting yourself lost in the cloud floating above life."

"That's a beautiful way to put it."

"Kind of in that cloud still. I'm the first to say life sucks, not just the shit with my parents, but there's so much pain involved in dancing. But completely avoiding it...? But then there's the exhilaration of dancing you lose if you avoid the pain. Like getting away from that house brought me here to be with you and all the adventures we've had. Meeting all those cool people, even Mark and Stella despite their freak nature. So I guess we didn't pass the audition."

"Sounds like you did."

"Sounds like you did with Stella."

"Definitely not with Mark."

"He can't expect every guy to be gay or bisexual."

"You'd think."

"This is what we want, right Joe? Despite this shit, we both want to work with Carol. You with your poem and your film and me with my dance."

"Weird hoops, but yeah. It's puzzling though."

"What?"

"If Carol's so enamored with me, she has a strange way of showing it. Maybe this thing with Stella was some sort of hurdle or a gate I needed to pass through, but you know I've never been alone with her, at least intimately. You've always been there."

"If you want I could..."

"it's not that."

"Do you like her?"

"It just seems everything's an agenda with her, even you being there and..."

"Her inviting me into the company."

"Yeah."

"You have been useful to her," Jenny giggled. "She definitely needed that fucking."

"But use is the operative word. I guess it goes both ways."

"For both of us."

"Like a formal partnership rather than..."

"Romance."

"Yeah."

"Except it's her company."

"So not exactly a partnership. I guess that's where the dynamics of the relationship can get dicey."

"The proverbial casting couch."

"Which she claimed didn't exist. But since she obviously lied about it, we get into sexual harassment. But again the problem is..."

"We want to work for her."

"Yeah. Being creative, wanting to be creative, limits us."

"We play her game or else. But, the thing is, whatever her agenda, you don't mind fucking her."

"Stella no, and Mark definitely not, but yeah, I do."

"Me too."

"So we grin and bear it."

"Play it how it lays."

They laugh.

They crossed the street and headed west on Twenty Third Street, relieving them somewhat from the wind and Joe spotted a diner. "Coffee?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Let me stop in here first."

He walked into a convenience store and bought some rolling papers so that when they entered the diner and sat across from each other in a booth, and after they ordered coffee and a slice of chocolate cake for Joe and cherry pie a la mode for Jenny from the weary older heavyset blonde woman, he used his lap to discreetly roll a joint. She must have notice when she dropped off the coffee cups and a carafe and some creamers because she gave him a wink. He chuckled and finished, the licking bent over but less worrisome.

"So not passing the audition with Mark...," asked Jenny.

"When you think about it, what's the point? I'm working for her, but ultimately she needs me."

"And Stella?"

"I'm a guy," Joe shrugged. "It just felt...off, like I was just a dick with unexpected stamina."

"Mark's problem was I wasn't a guy," Jenny giggled.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Always I hope."

"Yeah. It's kind of our relationship being honest with each other."

"Seems like I can be myself around you."

"Me too. I was okay about you being with Mark. I mean I was with Stella, so..., except I was worried about you. Stella said he'd be okay with you and I guess I believed her."

"He was sweet in his way. The whole anal..."

Jenny blushed when the waitress came by at that moment. "Need anything else?" she asked, dropping off their food, a slight blush on her face too.

"Uhm no," Joe chuckled.

She dropped the check and walked away perhaps quicker than needed.

"You were saying?" Joe smirked.

"Fuck you," Jenny laughed. "No, it was like something I wanted to try and with his...dick, and him probably preferring it, I decided why not?"

They stopped talking to enjoy their desserts. Between bites, Joe recommenced, "So I don't want to sound jealous, and like I said I was basically okay with you being with Mark..."

He stopped to enjoy another bite.

"Go on." Jenny insisted.

"It's probably not even fair, us obviously not being exclusive..."

"A bit early for that."

"Yes of course."

"And I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet."

"And who am I to stop you?"

"Who are you? Maybe the best friend I could find out here on my own? The person who basically saved me and even lets me stay with? Buys me shit I definitely can't afford? Is by far giving me the best sex I've ever had, not saying much, but the best I can even imagine? It's early on Joe, but if you don't mind, I'm sticking with you."

"I don't mind," Joe smiled.

"Good. So you were saying?"

"It's kind of about how you're star struck."

Jenny laughed with gusto.

"What?" Joe asked.

"You're worried I'm a groupie!"

"Uhm, I guess..."

"It's not about that Joe. I guess I am star struck seeing these guys with real presence like Johnny and Richard Hell and like that guy Gene we met?"

"He's definitely got charisma."

"Yeah, and the way they can create these great, memorable songs and really rock them like they totally take you over with their coolness. I think they're amazing. But to fuck them? No way."

"Why not?"

"Because they expect it like pussy is some kind of...fodder. Maybe the way you felt with Stella is the way I'd feel with them. I had a couple friends..."

"Groupies?"

"They sure acted like it and I'm like so you spread your legs and fucked them or you sucked their slimy sweaty cocks, but what was it really like? They're just using your...worship to get off in some strange young cunt or some strange young mouth and once done, who the fuck are you to them? Nothing. Just another convenient orgasm. They were pissed, probably at me, but maybe at those dicks. Me, I'd rather get to know them, their thought process or their sense of who they are up there selling their songs the way they do. What they got under their tight leather pants doesn't interest me."

"Good to know. It's just...you're like John's type. He has a thing for petite blondes."

"He seemed to check me out before I opened my mouth and annoyed him," Jenny chuckled.

"He was just being his cool self."

"I wouldn't mind being his friend like Anne."

"Except he mostly uses Anne. He actually respects me because I told him to fuck off when I found him in my bed."

"He's not..."

"No," Joe laughed. "I'd spent a night with a girl, someone I knew from Bard which didn't end up working out and when I got home he was in my bed."

"So if I'm an asshole to him he'll like me?"

"Pretty much."

"I'll keep that in mind, but it would be easier to be your sidekick."

"Probably," Joe chuckled.

They finished their sweets and coffee. Joe left the money on the table including a generous tip which the waitress picked up as soon as they stepped from the booth.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Thank you," he nodded.

Joe lit the joint soon after they got outside and they passed it between them while they walked until it became a roach. "You have something for this?" Jenny asked.

"Just toss it."

"Okay." And she did.

When they finally reached the apartment, Greg and Maggie were still up, nodding and distractedly watching some late night movie. The four exchanged nods before Joe and Jenny headed back to his bedroom, Joe stopping to use the toilet.

When he finished he found Jenny in bed, smiling and lifting the blanket for him to join her, showing her nakedness. They embraced and kissed, lingering on it for minutes, the tongues stirring even more excitement that had been there from the start, and when the kiss ended, Joe continued kissing her other places: ear and neck and nipples (for a while) and cute belly button and cunt, where his mouth remained until her climax, and she handed him the condom to roll on and fuck her, which he did, slowly, for a long time, only speeding up when her next climax had her urge him, and then after, fast long strokes getting them both there.

He didn't even remove the condom when he moved off her so as not to put too much weight on her and she moved onto her side and he spooned behind her, her hand guiding his to a breast, and in that way they both passed out.

12